Your Search | green heat

Oct 02 2015
coconut petals day spa massage Groupon Jacksonville Florida Author: green cove springs, Florida Health Spas: coconut petals day spa Florida

Oct 01 2015
Green Student Green Student Loan Consolidation 800-406-6624 Brittany Valentine Took ~$500 to arrange discharge of my student loans after I became ill (end-stage renal failure). However, three years later Federal Loan is coming after me for payment. Nationwide Author: Fort Myers, Florida Loan Modification: Green Student Nationwide

Oct 01 2015
Green & Greenberg Lethargic, apathetic, scammers, Liars, no shows etc. Providence Rhode Island Author: Farmington, Connecticut Questionable Activities: Green & Greenberg Providence, Rhode Island

Oct 01 2015
ROMMEL J MIJARES World Royal Foundation, Green Power Energy Rommel promised to pay me the money I lent him to pay for the issuing of an SBLC and never followed up San Fransisco California Author: San Marcos, California Financial Services: ROMMEL J MIJARES San Fransisco, California

Sep 29 2015
Anonymous Sales/Global Green Dispensary Colbert StonermanThere may be other names this company is using also. Wired money. Never send products. Steal your money and won't respond to emails/phone calls Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Drugstores: Anonymous Sales/Global Green Dispensary Nationwide

Sep 28 2015
Metro-Green Landscapes Owner - Jeff Payne I'll need payment first so I can purchase supplies, but then you won't see me again! Dallas Texas, California Author: Dallas, Texas Landscaping: Metro-Green Landscapes Dallas, Texas

Sep 27 2015
USAFIS Make you believe they do act on behalf of US Government as ask you money for Green card. New York Internet
Author: Bologna, Other Advertising / Deceptive: USAFIS Internet

Sep 24 2015
Mitchell C. Green Mitch Green, Esq. Liar,Liar,Liar Long Beach,California Atty Author: Orange, California Adoption Agencies: Attorneys & Legal Services: Mitchell C. Green

Sep 24 2015
Net Loan USA Green dot prepaid visa/MasterCard, western union, money gram, activation codes, insurance, collateral Chicago Illinois Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Loans: Net Loan USA Chicago, Illinois

Sep 22 2015
Big Dana genetix Big dans green thumb, big dan, dans greenthumb I payed for suvinier packs up front and did not recieve anything. Big fan states he sent 3 times yet has no proof he sent anything even after I asked for a tracking or recieve proving his case. He then blocked me. Providence road island Internet Author: Newport beach, California Liars: Big Dana genetix Internet

Sep 21 2015
All green carpet cleaning Rude, disrespectful, cursed, unprofessional, liars, scammers, wet and go, San Pedro California Internet Author: San Pedro , California Advertising / Deceptive: All green carpet cleaning Internet

Sep 21 2015
Green and Kahn P.L. Donald Jeffrey Kahn, Esq. I FEEL THAT DONALD JEFFREY KAHN, ESQ. DECEIVED ME Miami Beach Florida
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON MY REVIEW Author: Miami Beach, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Green and Kahn P.L. Miami Beach, Florida

Sep 20 2015
AA Auto Protection REVIEW: AA Auto Protection one of nation’s largest providers of extended auto warranties backed by AM Best “A” rated insurance companies.*UPDATE: AA Auto Protection pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. AA Auto Protection recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Green Valley, Arizona Auto Repair Service: AA AUTO PROTECTION West Deptford, New Jersey

Sep 19 2015
JD Byrider CNAC Reginal Manager Whitney Green Refused to take my car payment that was only 12 hours late Joliet Illinois Author: Crete, Illinois Auto Dealers: JD Byrider Joliet, Illinois

Sep 17 2015
Natural Wonder Pets Never buy with Natural-Wonder-Pets if you love your dog. Green Valley Arizona Author: Greenbrier, Tennessee Animal Abuse: Natural Wonder Pets Green Valley, Arizona

Sep 17 2015
Blue Green Resorts Ascent Resorts, Cibola Vista Resorts Cheating owners, The take the best weeks and put them into hotel inventory and won't let owners use them. Peoria Nationwide
Author: Buckeye, Arizona Timeshare Rentals: Blue Green Resorts Nationwide

Sep 16 2015
metabo green MetaboGreenaccounting@taz Salt Lake City UTAH
Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Weightloss Programs: metabo green Internet

Sep 13 2015
Advanceddiet ABS*ROYALGARCINIA I was sent a link on Facebook for a trial free advancedit,before I completed the process I changed my mind. I tried to cancel, but it would not let me. When I received my credit card statement there were charges for green tea and royal GARCINIA,; one for 89. 00 and the GARCINIA for 92.52. I called and they said they would correct it and cancel the order after repeatedly trying to get me to keep the order.i said I didn't want the product and wanted to be taken off any auto ship. I called the bank and gave them the cancelation number for the one produc, but every I was still charged$92.53for a product I don't want or need Internet Author: Oak Park, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: Advanceddiet Internet

Sep 13 2015
Green Rhino Builders, LLC Green Rhino RoofingGreen Rhino Roofing & Restoration DANGER! These predators walk among us: GREEN RHINO BUILDERS,LLC I was their PREY! Tempe Arizona Author: Chandler, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Green Rhino Builders, LLC Tempe, Arizona

Sep 12 2015
Rejuvalux RX Green Clover Media, Prodiet Pill, Newskin Beauty, Haircandy, White Kidney Bean, This company, or individual, charged my debit card for items which I did not purchase. I noticed the charges on my bank statement. They had an online ad for a free trial of lotion. I ordered the trial for $4.95 shipping. I did not receive the product after one month and when I checked by bank statement noticed that there were 4 charges, two for 4.95 and two for $88.95, each taken out one week after the other. Internet Author: Corralitos, California Beauty Products: Rejuvalux RX Internet

Sep 10 2015
America's Service Station 4295 Wade Green Road Kennesaw, GA 30144(678) 400-0610 SCAMS to keep scamming you kennesaw Georgia Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Auto Mechanics: America's Service Station kennesaw, Georgia

Sep 09 2015
loan of america Mike i had receive a call fom ohio an indian guy telling me i had got approve for a loan of $5,000 dollars all he told me was that i needed to get a green dot card so they could verify that i could make a payment every month so i did .then he he told me that a red flag out n i needed to purchase anotherone for the company of another 229 .he stayed on phone with me .then he called me n said one of the cards were no good so i needed to purchase anotherone but i didnt i ignored his call ..i called up green dot card company and they had told me that someone registered my card under a different name that when i realized it was him ....i called him n he told me he was going to reimburse me my money but never did i ask to speak to his boss n he said his his own boss .before i got the green dot card i repeatedly asked him f it was a scam he said no that i could trust him.he told me that im still approve for my loan that the money will be included in the loan...i called him yoday n it goes straight to his voicemail akron ohio I can't stop laughing Author: centralfalls , Rhode Island Unusual Rip-Off: loan of america Internet

Sep 08 2015
Cargenia ad Green Tea abut four months ago i called to cancel my subscription. The customer service person offered a discount of 50% so i agreed but now have receied two packages in one month. Still the charge comes out the same. i tried calling severaltimes to cancel my order. I get put on hold and after a few minutes i get disconnected. i want to cancel my subscription but can't get a customer service person to answer the phone. San Diego, California 92171-0000 San Diego, CA 9 Author: Niobrara, Nebraska Drug Manufacturers: Cargenia ad Green Tea Internet

Sep 06 2015
Cargolux pet airways asked me to pay 650$ more for a CRATE!! baltimore Maryland Author: green bay, Wisconsin Animal Services: Cargolux pet airways baltimore, Maryland

Sep 05 2015
GreenDot Green Dot, GreenDot MoneyCard, Green Dot Money Card GreenDot put a block on my card which caused me to be BANNED FROM AMAZON.COM, GreenDot is unable to assist with disputes - I filed one for merchandise not received Pasadena CA Author: San Diego, California Cash Services: GreenDot Nationwide