Your Search | green tree

Apr 05 2016
Carcinia cambogia and green coffee extract ordered a one-month sample, but i have been charged over $89 in Feb. and March. I did receive two more bottles that i didn't want. I called and the staffer kept talking and wouldn't hear what i had to say. Ft. Lauderdale, FL Internet Author: cape elizabeth, Maine Drug Manufacturers: Carcinia cambogia and green coffee extract Internet

Apr 05 2016
reproductionsart.com World Classic Gallery Ltd Junk paintings, painting titled Apple Tree With Red Fruit”, even not paint red fruit Paris Nationwide Author: Fulshear, Texas Artist Galleries: reproductionsart.com Nationwide

Apr 03 2016
Green dotthey charged me for loading the card then charged several fees automatically and before I could order my item, the whole reason for loading the card, part of it was spent and I wasnt able to make the order. spokane Nationwide Stolen??? Author: elk, Washington Credit & Debt Services: Greendot Walmart Money card Nationwide

Apr 03 2016
Plain Green Dishonest, lacking integrity Internet Author: Winchester, California Cash Services: Plain Green

Apr 01 2016
PerfumeBFF More like RipoffBFF I ordered one bottle of Acqua Di Gio by Georgio Armani and one bottle of Hypnotic Poison by Dior. What I recieved was bottles of pure Alcohol. Leaking metal caps that were not crimped properly. Im aware of what both of these items smell like and knew right away that the bottles held pure alcohol instead of perfume. Shame on these people. new rochelle, New york Nationwide Author: joshua Tree, California Sales People: PerfumeBFF Nationwide

Apr 01 2016
greendot green dot stole my money and my car insurance cancelled and my poeer turned off California Internet I'm Curious Author: pell city, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: greendot Internet

Mar 31 2016
Global Wide Green, Kirby Hamby, Janae Appel Beware of Global Wide Green Mesa Arizona Author: Arizona Home Improvements: Global Wide Green, Mesa , Arizona

Mar 30 2016
Westgate kissimee florida Unable to get any straight answers from them. I have been trying to get out of our timeshare, after having an issue with their so called sales that they have that they say is so great. When asked how to get out of our timeshare they said we would have to Can't get a straight answer out of them or help! kissimmee Florida Author: green valley, Illinois Timeshare Rentals: Westgate kissimee florida kissimmee, Florida

Mar 28 2016
Be Green Carpet Cleaning Doubled the amount I was supposed to pay Seattle Nationwide
Customer was erroneously double charged and refunded properly Author: Renton, Washington Cleaning Services: Be Green Carpet Cleaning Nationwide

Mar 26 2016
Family Tree DNA Y-DNA-111 test results never recieved, waited over 104 days Nothing yet Houston Texas Finally after 106 days, we received what we paid for. Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Advertising / Deceptive: Family Tree DNA Houston, Texas

Mar 22 2016
Beadsandcharms.com, Wisconsin Plaza Beads & Charms, Debbie Ellison, Tom Ellison False claims of delivery within 4 business days Green Bay Wisconsin Author: Brunswick, Ohio Jewelry Stores: Beadsandcharms.com Internet

Mar 22 2016
Yurz, Inc TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Yurz, Inc. works closely with customers and to ensure total satisfaction. Any questions or concerns are addressed immediately and efficiently. hr width=100% bgcolor=000000>*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Yurz, Inc pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Yurz, Inc recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Green Bay, Wisconsin Advertising Agencies: Yurz, Inc. TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Yurz, Inc. is a US Based, premium Digital Marketing firm that provides the highest quality and service nationwide. YURZ team members promise to personally assist you through each step of the process. Yurz, Inc. offers customized logo designs, unique graphics to review management, our skilled creators can do it all Internet

Mar 18 2016
Bookwhirl.com Dean ArchersMarie Lewis Ripped-Off by Bookwhirl.com Green Bay WI Nationwide Author: Lakeville, Minnesota Miscellaneous Companies: Bookwhirl.com Nationwide

Mar 17 2016
Plain Green Loans No Customer Loyalty Box Elder Montana Author: SAN DIEGO, California Loans: Plain Green Loans Box Elder, Montana

Mar 16 2016
Tickets Now Charged insane prices for tickets and also charged a HUGH service fee Crystal Lake Internet IL Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Ticket Sales: Tickets Now Internet

Mar 15 2016
Green Dot Prepaid Card Unknown Lies about Replacement card whereabouts, more lies about how long it takes for new-card arrival Pasadena, CA Nationwide Author: Lewiston, Maine Cash Services: Green Dot Prepaid Card Nationwide

Mar 14 2016
American Power & Gas LLC American Power and Gas LLC Told me that their rates were much lower than our area supplier. Got the 3rd bill and it was $2129.38!!! In over 3 years in this building out bill has never been over $900! They try to talk a good talk and get you to sign up for Green-Don't do it!! They double their rate of kw hours! Seminole Florida Author: Oneonta, New York Miscellaneous Companies: American Power & Gas LLC Seminole, Florida

Mar 14 2016
Greendot bank Green dot .com they r still holding a cap amount from eic and blocked my card as soon as the money was deposited to the card refuse to let me have my card claiming unusual activity.. the card has been inactive since 7/2015 they hv just taken 16 dollars from my last deposit for inactive use. then they block me from using it as soon as the income tax was deposited..for interest reasons of course thenthe only way to get my money is to risk personal info thru the net. or wait another month for my money. also my family and i r living in motels and car and we had planned to use that money to get a place. so thats the deal we r going thru.. Sacramento Ca Nationwide
Author: woodland, California Cash Services: Greendot bank Nationwide

Mar 13 2016
world green movers green world movers took all my furniture and did not get everythung back. antique furniture. paid $6,000.00 for the service. brooklyn New York Author: East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania Trucking Companies: world green movers brooklyn, New York

Mar 11 2016
plain Green Loans Kehoe financial group I paid my loan off back in January now I am being harassed by different collection agency telling me I still owe when I call plain green loans I am being told oh its paid off we will take care of it yet I am still showing I owe them money and getting harassed non stop by collections PLEASE help me hackensack new Jersey Author: NEW SMYRNA, Florida Accounting: plain Green Loans

Mar 10 2016
Ultra Green Coffee Diet Pro, Royal Garcinia Cambogia San Diego California Author: Swanton , Ohio Weightloss Programs: Ultra Green Coffee Internet

Mar 09 2016
Green Estate LiquidatorsLLC Nina Faulkner Pulled out of doing my estate sale after pulling apart my kitchen Sebastopol Ca LEE MILLER IS WRONG! Author: Santa Rosa , California Auction / Liquidators: Green Estate LiquidatorsLLC

Mar 09 2016
Ferenc Miskolczi FERENC MISKOLCZI, ferenc miskolczi, Ferenc MIskolczi green house effect DO NOT EVER RENT YOU'RE HOME TO Ferenc Miskolczi from Budapest Hungry Budapest, Hungry Nationwide
Author: la, California Lodging: Ferenc Miskolczi Nationwide

Mar 07 2016
Global Housing Corp Global Housing Services CorpAdam Green Scam artists preying on convention planners Astoria New York Author: San Mateo, California Hotel: Global Housing Corp Astoria, New York

50, Report #1292026

Mar 06 2016
The Original Tree Swing Company This company sold me a defective product Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: The Original Tree Swing Company Internet