Your Search | green tree

Sep 10 2015
America's Service Station 4295 Wade Green Road Kennesaw, GA 30144(678) 400-0610 SCAMS to keep scamming you kennesaw Georgia Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Auto Mechanics: America's Service Station kennesaw, Georgia

Sep 09 2015
loan of america Mike i had receive a call fom ohio an indian guy telling me i had got approve for a loan of $5,000 dollars all he told me was that i needed to get a green dot card so they could verify that i could make a payment every month so i did .then he he told me that a red flag out n i needed to purchase anotherone for the company of another 229 .he stayed on phone with me .then he called me n said one of the cards were no good so i needed to purchase anotherone but i didnt i ignored his call ..i called up green dot card company and they had told me that someone registered my card under a different name that when i realized it was him ....i called him n he told me he was going to reimburse me my money but never did i ask to speak to his boss n he said his his own boss .before i got the green dot card i repeatedly asked him f it was a scam he said no that i could trust him.he told me that im still approve for my loan that the money will be included in the loan...i called him yoday n it goes straight to his voicemail akron ohio I can't stop laughing Author: centralfalls , Rhode Island Unusual Rip-Off: loan of america Internet

Sep 08 2015
Cargenia ad Green Tea abut four months ago i called to cancel my subscription. The customer service person offered a discount of 50% so i agreed but now have receied two packages in one month. Still the charge comes out the same. i tried calling severaltimes to cancel my order. I get put on hold and after a few minutes i get disconnected. i want to cancel my subscription but can't get a customer service person to answer the phone. San Diego, California 92171-0000 San Diego, CA 9 Author: Niobrara, Nebraska Drug Manufacturers: Cargenia ad Green Tea Internet

Sep 06 2015
Cargolux pet airways asked me to pay 650$ more for a CRATE!! baltimore Maryland Author: green bay, Wisconsin Animal Services: Cargolux pet airways baltimore, Maryland

Sep 05 2015
Guardian Moving Systems (South Bend, IN) Guardian - Delivered Month After ETA South Bend IN Author: Lone Tree, Colorado Moving Companies: Guardian Moving Systems (South Bend, IN) Nationwide

Sep 05 2015
GreenDot Green Dot, GreenDot MoneyCard, Green Dot Money Card GreenDot put a block on my card which caused me to be BANNED FROM AMAZON.COM, GreenDot is unable to assist with disputes - I filed one for merchandise not received Pasadena CA Author: San Diego, California Cash Services: GreenDot Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
GE Capital Alex told me i was approved for a loan up to 5000 dollars, said I had to purchase a green dot card and load 110 dollars the monthly repayment amount and then I spoke with alex for 1 and a half hours he wanted me to give him the numbers off the card i purchased. I gave him the numbers.  ohio Nationwide It's not the real GE Capital - it's a scam Author: cincinnati, Ohio Financial Services: GE Capital Nationwide

Sep 03 2015
Solymar Green Coffee/Garcinia Cambodia Rip-off internet scam Internet Author: Spencerport, New York Weightloss Programs: Solymar Green Coffee/Garcinia Internet

Sep 03 2015
Green Tech Imaging I received a call about trying a new toner. I would have to by 2 and get the third free and they would throw in promotional items. Porter Ranch California Author: Brooklyn, New York Printing & Copy Services: Green Tech Imaging Porter Ranch, California

Sep 02 2015
Superior Lawn and Landscape Kevin Capps Lawn Ventures Inc Lone Star Lawn and Landscaping OC Lawn Care Operation Cut Lawn and Tree Services Lawn Ventures LLC  Argyle Texas Author: Plano, Texas Landscape Companies: Superior Lawn and Landscape Internet

Sep 01 2015
Green Energy Group Inc. Scammed out of $20,000.00 by this company Orlando Florida Author: Palm Coast, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Green Energy Group Inc. Orlando, Florida

Aug 31 2015
ge capital bank Eric thompson using ge capital bank told me to get a green dot card load 100 on it and then guywithin 1 hour and 15 mins. would call back then I would have my loan of 10,000 dollars in my bank acct. then I call back sag didn't have the funds Nationwide Author: columbia, Kentucky Loans: ge capital bank Nationwide,

Aug 29 2015
Simply Green Coffee Bean/Carnigna Free sample just pay for shipping and handling Internet Author: Hamilton, Alabama Alternative Health: Simply Green Coffee Bean/Carnigna Internet

Aug 29 2015
Green Smoke Electronic Cigarettes Discriminates aginsts consumes in the state of Iowa Internet Author: Council Bluffs, Iowa Customer: Green Smoke Electronic Cigarettes Internet

Aug 29 2015
Green Smoke No Customer Service after sending bogus order, $50 gone plus more in order to make up for their bogus order Miami Nationwide Author: Saint Marys, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Green Smoke Nationwide

Aug 29 2015
Vitier Eye Serum Charged $89.98 without out my knowledge on my credit card Santa Ana California Author: GREEN VALLEY, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: Vitier Eye Serum Santa Ana, California

Aug 28 2015
Elite Garcia & Elite Garcia Green Coffee elite Garcia & Elite Garcia Gree Coffee Unable to discontinue order Santa Ana California Author: Lafayette hill, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Elite Garcia & Elite Garcia Green Coffee Santa Ana, California

Aug 28 2015
donate timeshares pacific timeshares,pacific transfer offered to donate my timeshare to a charity for the sum of $3200. tree years later, nothing has been done torrence California Author: lockport, New York Timeshare Rentals: donate timeshares torrence, California

Aug 27 2015
royal garcinia cambogia ultra green coffee bean It's not a trail offer read the terms Please wilmington Internet Author: jonesboro, Georgia Weightloss Programs: royal garcinia cambogia Internet

Aug 25 2015
Tree care solutions Tree care solutions holland. Tree care solutions fenvnville. Complete scammers Fennville Michigan Author: 8898 first st, Michigan Landscape Companies: Tree care solutions Fennville, Michigan

Aug 25 2015
Buzzy Green ,aka Samuel Green, Peel2Deal or You Shop, They Give You Shop, They Give was marketed as an opportunity for Direct Sellers to create lead generation AND for entities partnering ,schools, daycares, etc, to fundraise for their organization Summerville Internet Buzzy Green Author: Lexington, South Carolina Customer Leads: Buzzy Green Internet

Aug 24 2015
Renaissance Tree Service, John (Andy) Beach, owner He failed to complete the job after being paid in full Manistee Michigan Author: Michigan Builders & Contractors: Renaissance Tree Service Manistee, Michigan

Aug 23 2015
Jonathan Gray Advantage Landscaping LLC in Orrick, MO Landscaper and tree trimmer who is ripping off the elderly Orrick Missouri
Author: Wheaton, Illinois Landscaping: Jonathan Gray Orrick, Missouri

Aug 22 2015
Youthful Radiance Infinite Allure Claims for a free trial offer end up costing much more! Nationwide The answer is: Everyone Author: Green Valley, Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: Youthful Radiance Nationwide

Aug 22 2015
Class 1 Autosports Class 1 Electronics Scammers. Liars. No moral compass. Thought they found a sucker, NOT. Green Brook New Jersey Author: New Jersey Auto Tire shops: Class 1 Autosports Green Brook, New Jersey