Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

green tree servicing

Showing 26-50 of 8,974 Found Reports For more specific results for "green tree servicing"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 06 2017
Puppy Spot Greg Liberman Vinnie Schirghio, James Green, Greg Franchina puppyspot.com SUPPORTS HUNDREDS PUPPYMILLS! Peta PLEASE Shut them down!! Florida Nationwide Puppy Spot aka BUY PUPPIES DIRECT Author: Marietta , Georgia Animal Services: Puppy Spot Greg Liberman Nationwide

Feb 06 2017
Camping World Kingston, NY Camping WorldGood Sams Club Camping World, Kingston cracked my windshield while servicing didn't tell me and refuse to pay for repair. Kingston New York Author: Clinton Corners, New York Customer: Camping World Kingston, NY Kingston, New York

Feb 04 2017
Peter Popoff A penny and green sand was sent to my mother and said to do a ritual but he needs her credit card info and she will get money soon! She's 78 and started sending him money with him saying when he prays for her she will get money. Now she can't pay for her monthly bills and is telling her to wrap a penny up and sprinkle magical green sand and 'pray' for healing and wealth. Ridiculous and obscure to take advantage of the elderly who has dimentia and on a fixed income! Nationwide Author: Caldwell, Idaho Churches: Peter Popoff Nationwide

Feb 04 2017
Joseph Townsend Townsend Landscape and Tree Service Collected money from our clients and never paid our company Huntington Beach California Author: California Landscaping: Joseph Townsend Huntington Beach, California

Pearl E White Pearl E White stole 119.35 Internet
Author: Green Bay, Wisconsin Dental Services: Pearl E White Internet

Feb 02 2017
S&R Tree service ---S&R cleaning service Sara & Paul Ransaw will not live up to contract to haul off tree branches and wood from oak tree huntsville Alabama
worst tree service ever,lies upon lies Author: harvest, Alabama Landscaping: S&R Tree service huntsville , Alabama

32, Report #1181953

Feb 01 2017
Your Real Estate Today BuyPD; Boots on the Ground; Veil Corporate; Buying Summit; The Advisory Board; pmidirect, note servicing center Vultures; Con Artists; Unconscienable People Who prey on Novices Highland Utah In Agreement 100% Author: Jamaica, New York Sales People: Your Real Estate Today Highland, Utah

Feb 01 2017
Mr. Jeff Cacace CLAIMS TO BE DIRECT SELLER OF GOLD Denver Colorado Author: Alabama Investment Brokers: GREEN TO GOLD Denver, Colorado

Feb 01 2017
Revita Youth aka/Healthy Form Labs Deceptive Advertising and Product not Worth $175.91 Billed After Fact St Petersburg Florida Author: bowling green, Virginia Eye Care: Revita Youth St Petersburg, Florida

Feb 01 2017
123Inkjets.com L D Products Canon printer ink/paper I ordered was incorrect. I called and waited 3 weeks for return authorization. Product was returned and received on 12/10/16. I have called numerous times, emailed and they keep telling me the refund is tied up, really without a reason for the hold up. I spoke to Jasmine Green on 1/31/17 and was to call back today 2/1/17 but no one answered her extension so I left a message. Simi Valley Internet Author: Brookshire, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: 123Inkjets.com Internet

Jan 31 2017
Benzer Pharmacy Benzer Pharmacy, Benzer Specialty Pharmacy, Benzer Pet meds, RX care Pharmacy, Bonita pharmaceuticals and green roots nutrition. Benzer Pharmacy preaches deceptive practices Tampa, FL Nationwide Author: Florida , Florida Pharmacies: Benzer Pharmacy Nationwide

Jan 31 2017
Immigration Exchange, Green Card Fraud, Hispanic Abuse, Illegal Document Tampering, Fake I.D. Fraud Online Immigration Scam- Fake Driver License Scam- Fake Work Permits and VISAs, Newport Beach , California Author: Newport Beach, California Employment Services: Immigration Exchange, Green Card Fraud, Hispanic Abuse, Illegal Document Tampering, Fake I.D. Fraud Newport Beach, California

Jan 30 2017
Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing Resurgent Mortgage Servicing Shellpoint drafted more money out of my checking than what my monthly payment is Greenville South Carolina Author: Jacksonville, Florida Mortgage Companies: Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing Greenville, South Carolina

Jan 27 2017
Lakeview Loan Servicing, LLC A Nightmare Coral Gables Florida Author: Corona, California Mortgage Brokers: Lakeview Loan Servicing, LLC Coral Gables, Florida

Jan 26 2017
Cobra Electronics I RECEIVED A COBRA DASH CAM for Christmas 2015. In less than a year it began to start and stop intermittently. I called Cobra and they said to send it in as it was in the warranty period. It came back with a new cord, but Cobra had completely deprogrammed it and so I had to reprogram it. Now it won't always start recording even though the red light is on. I have to unplug the power cord and reconnect it and sometimes it'll start and other times it won't. Every minute now the screen turns black for a second with a bunch of green tiny print appearing on it, so if it's changing segments that frequently, it's deprogrammed itself. I called Cobra with this problem while still in the warranty period, but this time they insisted on a receipt. I called my kids who bought it for me and they didn't have a receipt anymore. Although I am sure I filled out and sent in the warranty registration, Cobra told me, no receipt, no service. So if you give a Cobra item as a gift, keep the receipt or give it to the recipient of your gift and explain to them that although it's kind of crude to give a gift with the receipt (they shouldn't know how much you paid for it) you should do it anyway. THIS COBRA UNIT SELLS AT FRY'S ELECTRONICS FOR $99, but you can buy the identical item without the Cobra brand name on it (it's made in China) and some like it on eBay starting in the $9 range and some of them have both front and rear lenses and record front and rear traffic. I wish Cobra would have used my warranty registration and not denied me my warranty rights because I couldn't produce a receipt. Chicago Illinois Author: Mesa , Arizona Electronic Manufacturers: Cobra Electronics Chicago, Illinois

Jan 26 2017
mci metro ats phone scam green mountain Washington Author: kirkland, Washington Collection Agency's: mci metro ats green mountain, Washington

Jan 26 2017
Walmart Money Card/Green Dot Bank Transaction Resolution Getting the runaround on fraudulent transaction, funds still not back in account Nationwide File a complaint with the CFPB Author: Fenton, Michigan Credit & Debt Services: Walmart Money Card/Green Dot Bank Nationwide

43, Report #1352034

Jan 25 2017
SELECT PORTFOLIO. SERVICING INC. SPS Nationwide Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Loan Modification: SELECT PORTFOLIO. SERVICING INC. Nationwide

Jan 25 2017
Allison K Green I was signing up for familytreenow.com and somehow Truthfinder took over as I was setting account up...and I was signed up for TruthFinder instead of Familytreenow. I consider this totally illegal to do. San Diego, CA Nationwide Author: Umatilla, Florida Questionable Activities: Allison K Green Nationwide

Jan 24 2017
ehost hosting corpusa area An authorized payments , poor customer services -and worst hosting corp --please avoid them --- USA Nationwide Author: lone tree, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: ehost Nationwide

Jan 24 2017
LendingUsa My account servicing Steal your money Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Animal Services: LendingUsa Nationwide

Jan 19 2017
Lakeview Loan Servicing LLC Jason SuttleJason Lee SuttleThaimy Del Prado Inept and Unresponsive Lakeview Loan Servicing Fort Washington Pennsylvania Author: Farmingdale, New Jersey Mortgage Companies: Lakeview Loan Servicing LLC Fort Washington, Pennsylvania

Jan 19 2017
Bayview Loan Servicing Lisa Colbert Inept and Unresponsive Bayview Loan Servicing Fort Washington Pennsylvania Author: Farmingdale, New Jersey Mortgage Companies: Bayview Loan Servicing Fort Washington, Pennsylvania

Jan 18 2017
Guardian energy Technologies Foam It Green Chris M or Ron S Product Good Customer Service a disaster Riverwoods Illinois
Author: Jackson, Michigan Home Improvements: Guardian energy Technologies Riverwoods, Illinois

Jan 16 2017
Green Page Search rip off of $710.96 and keeps calling trying to get more money after I requested a cancellation New York New York Author: Richmond, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: Green Page Search Internet