GREEN TREE SERVICING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: green tree servicing
There may be more specific results for "green tree servicing"
For more specific results for "green tree servicing"
Showing 76-100 of 14,842 Found Reports For more specific results for "green tree servicing"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 04 2017
On The Ball Cut-N-Haul Tree Removal Michael Vertone Home owner Laconia New Hampshire **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** paid in full Author: Laconia, New Hampshire Nurseries: On The Ball Cut-N-Haul Tree Removal Laconia, New Hampshire

Sep 02 2017
David Vindici Green Earth Technologies, HALO Placed a purchase order for 90,000.00 and agreed in writing to completing a wire transfer for the full amount upon receiving the product. Product was delivered. David used the product and sold the product. After numerous attempts to collect payment and filing a law suit where it took an unbelievable amount of time to even serve David with the lawsuit from him hiding, David has still managed to escape payment over a year later. Phoenix and Las Vegas AZ Arizona and NV Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Supplemental Health Programs: David Vindici ,

Sep 02 2017
student7 ordered a cat climbing tree in July havn't recieved it yet and the money has come out of my account mysh California **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Pekin, Illinois Furniture & Furnishings: student7 mysh, California

Sep 01 2017
Go Green Lawn Sprinklers beware of scammer irrigation contractor houston Texas **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: houston, Texas Landscape Companies: Go Green Lawn Sprinklers houston, Texas

Sep 01 2017
Corporate Imaging Solutions Copier/Toner servicing SCAM Mission Viejo California **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Sheridan, Wyoming Computer Fraud: Computer Service & Repair: Corporate Imaging Solutions Mission Viejo, California

Aug 31 2017
Aaron Coleman Financial Crime Enforcement NetworkCash Advance, 100 Day Loan, Net loan USA, Fax free Cash, Payday one, Sonic Cash, Money tree, Egg loans, Check cash Loan, Quick Payday, Personal Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Sonic Payday, Speedy Cash, My Cash Now, National Payday, Paycheck Today, Payday OK, Cash Central Loans, Cash Net 500,Cash Net USA, Allied Cash, Super Pawn, Check into Cash, Check Smart, Ez Money Cash America Net, Cash America, Cash America Pawn, Cash land, Super Pawn, Cash America Payday Advance, or any company-owned Mr. Payroll locations I received what appeared to be a legitimate attempt at debt collection. After just a few minutes of digging, I found this out to be a common scam / fraud. Los Angeles California **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Clearwater, Florida Collection Agency's: Aaron Coleman Los Angeles, California

Aug 31 2017
Student7 Online I ordered a cat tree playground on July 28, I've never received it. I have tried contacting the company on several occasions and have gotten no response. Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Rifle, Colorado Zoos & Aquariums: Student7 Online , Internet

Aug 31 2017
Student7 They put a post on Facebook to sell items one was a cat tree Canada Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Baltimore, Maryland Pet Shops & Supplies: Student7 Internet

Aug 31 2017
GLOBALINVESTORALERTS.ORG AVOID THE RECOVERY SCAM ARTISTS AT GLOBALINVESTORALERTS.ORG Mumbai - India Internet SecurePlatformFunding.com Is A Scam!! Author: London, Other Financial Services: GLOBALINVESTORALERTS.ORG Internet

Aug 31 2017
Student7 offer a cat tree for $19.99 then never sent item never returned emails also never returned phone calls. Stole my money and ever gave me a reason these guys need to be put in jail!!! Internet Author: colton, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Student7 Internet

Aug 29 2017
Royalty Mobile Detail and Car Wash PJ Abbott Lindsey Abbott Selling fake stock and scams Spring Texas Pj is a complete lier and scam artist Author: Spring, Texas Car Washes: Royalty Mobile Detail and Car Wash , TX

Aug 28 2017
VCA ROSWELL ANIMAL HOSPITAL 1112 Alpharetta Street Roswell, GA 30075 Vet Malpractice caused German Shepherd Puppy to loose his leg Roswell Georgia
VCA ANIMAL HOSPITAL TOLD ME IF I POSTED THEY WERE PAYING THEY WOULD PAY IN 72 hours they DIDNT Author: Roswell, Georgia Veterinarians: Animal Abuse: VCA ROSWELL ANIMAL HOSPITAL Roswell, Georgia

Aug 28 2017
BWT Group LLC - Movewheels - Price Manipulation and Shady Drivers - Green Cove Springs Florida
Author: Draper, Utah Auto Transporters: BWT Group LLC - Movewheels Green Cove Springs, Florida

Aug 27 2017
More 4 less tree service Shawn Exposito, ex-wife answers phones and does books (((REDACTED))) Did crack while taking done trees. Found crack bags all over our yard at the end of each day. Cursed at each other in front of my kids while working. Urinated in my front yard with daughter outside. Stole things from my shed and property. Had me pay them in advance to take equipment out of pawn shop to finish the job and never came back after they were pay. Then had the nerve to come back and extort $ from us saying we paid the wrong partner. Insurance isn't even their's once I did a little research it was borrowed from another company. Terrible unprofessional people. Hudson Florida Author: St Petersburg, Florida Landscape Companies: More 4 less tree service Hudson, Florida

Aug 26 2017
POWER FOR CHANGE LLC counseling, in home therapy, family therapy, psychology GREEN BAY Wisconsin Author: Green Bay, Wisconsin Clinics: POWER FOR CHANGE LLC GREEN BAY, Wisconsin

Aug 26 2017
Wellness CBD Kreative ShoresClean Green Free trial is a ripoff. Bank account ripped off for $77.21 after only a few days of receipt of free bottle. Michigan Author: Camden, Tennessee Supplemental Health Programs: Wellness CBD Internet

Aug 26 2017
BWT Group LLC Movewheels.com Total Scam Company - Talk to Any other Broker or Carrier - They will all say the Same Thing - Do your Homework Green Cove Springs Florida
Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Shipping Companies: BWT Group LLC Green Cove Springs, Florida

Aug 25 2017
Nuavive Derma and Anti Aging Trial I found an add on the Internet for a FREE TRIAL of Nuavive Derma and Anti Aging Creme (two separate items) with a charge of 5.95 for shipping. On the one page shown there was no terms/conditions listed. It appeared as though by checking the small box I agreed to the terms and conditions for the shipping cost of 5.95. I looked thoroughly on the web page for additional information wondering what was the catch or were there other terms and conditions. I found nothing. I received my product and there was no information on the packing slip that provided me a phone number, address, or contact information if I had questions. After I received my credit card bill I was shocked that I had two separate charges one for 94.57 for HealthWeb Online.com and the other was for 89.47 for Newhealth. I called the numbers and the individuals were extremely rude. Their bottom line is I will not receive a refund. They offered a 35% refund but I told them I wanted the entire refund. I told them I will contact my credit card company and file a claim. They both told me don't bother, there is nothing they can do. They instructed me that they have proof that I agreed to their terms and conditions by checking the box. I explained to them that there were no terms and conditions listed and that by checking the box I was agreeing to the 5.95 for shipping cost. This company is crooked and I truly believe this is a scam. This situation is still pending.  Internet Author: Green Bay, Wisconsin Eye Care: Nuavive Derma Internet

Aug 24 2017
Secure Platform Funding (SPF) BRUCE GREEN / SecurePlatformFunding@Protonmail.com Secure Platform Funding is Fake SBLC Provider, Complete Scam and Ripoff Majuro, Marshall Islands, and Nevis Previously Nevis, now Marshall Islands Secure Platform Funding Is Scamming Earnest Investors Author: Alexandria, Virginia Financial Services: Secure Platform Funding (SPF) Internet

Aug 24 2017
Walt's Afordable Tree Service & Aaron Muse - A & M Tree Service ,Stump Grinder, Did not complete contractual obligation after being paid. Greenwood Indiana Author: Whiteland, Indiana Landscape Companies: Walt's Afordable Tree Service Greenwood, Indiana

Aug 23 2017
Lifeglo Garcinia Cambogia Lifeglo Green Coffee had on my phone FREE TRAIL. billed 6.95 and 1.99 and 4.95 then billed 84.95 and 79 95 to my credit card. nothing was said and cancelling and shipping was slow and if you wanted to cancel you didnt have enough time. i called customer service and she was rude and un helpful. i was RIPPED OFF AND IT SURE WASNT FREE TRAIL TAMPA BAY, FLORIDA InternetFLORIDA Author: Desloge, Missouri Telephones: Lifeglo Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Aug 23 2017
The USA Nursery $157.40 Dead Tree on arrival Ripoff Rye New York Author: Neenah, Wisconsin Nurseries: The USA Nursery Rye, New York

Aug 22 2017
lewis tree service lewis tree service destroyed 30 year old laurel oak that was on private property new york New York Author: st petersburg, Florida Better Business Bureau: lewis tree service new york, New York

Aug 22 2017
green dot bank i did some work for neighbor, she is very old and did not charge her, but her son got me a pre-paid gift card for 200.00 just to say thank you. but it turns out the card was all ready expired. i have been trying to get a real pearson for days. very frustrating. pasadena ca. ca. Author: SILT, Colorado Banks: green dot bank , CA

Aug 22 2017
protection Legal Group servicing Carly Hiqueros this company called and convince me to help me negotiate a loan and has been deducting almost $1200 per week from my accounts to an excrow fund.the company changes accounts manager almost every month. all attempts to reach them is unsucessful. i have been offered to pay less money by my debtors and cant reach anyone even to discuss the issue Internet Author: bronx, New York Loans: protection Legal Group servicing Internet