Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

green tree

Showing 1-25 of 6,365 Found Reports For more specific results for "green tree"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 24 2017
Coalglow.com GLL BrillianceyeserumDLL Healthyessence SCAMED - DEFRAUDED - MISLEAD - CHARGED ME $190.86 FOR SAMPLES No City listed AZ and Internet Nationwide Author: Green BAy, Wisconsin Skin Care: Coalglow.com Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Beauty wrinkle reducer Beauty instant wrinkle reducer Scam-ordered 30 day trial of Angelina Jolie's face cream and wrinkle reducer at a low trial cost-was not informed that if you did not call to cancel within 14 days that I would be charged $80. 00 for cream and $90.00 for wrinkle reducer and that in 30 days another shipment would be sent at those same prices. When I called was told that if I sent the product back I would only get 20% back. Edison New Jersey Author: Green Bay , Wisconsin Skin Care: Beauty wrinkle reducer Edison, New Jersey

Feb 23 2017
  GETAROOM,  Called to make Reservations with Hotel. They claimed they were Represented Double Tree. Hotel said they are not afflicated. Clovis California Author: CLOVIS, California Home Improvements: GETAROOM Internet

Feb 23 2017
Green Street Equities Richard Buffington Sells worthless stock, company never went public St. Pete Florida
Author: Colorado Investment Brokers: Green Street Equities Internet

Feb 22 2017
solymar green coffee i never ordered anything from this company. they got a hold of my atm card and took money out of my account. Internet Author: Brooklyn, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: solymar green coffee Internet

Feb 19 2017
Glenn Francis Pacific Pro Digital Glenn Francis Larceny, Fraud, Lying Theft of Money Joshua Tree, Los Angeles California
Author: Mckinleyville, California Financial Services: Glenn Francis Pacific Pro Digital Joshua Tree, California

Feb 15 2017
H.M. Roofing Service Harry Montes His ad in Green Pages says he fixes leaks in your roof. Told me I needed $450 worth of repairs. My roof is still leaking. Called him 3 times. He finilly came over and now wanted to re-evaluate Texas Author: KATY, Texas Home Improvements: H.M. Roofing Service Texas

Feb 15 2017
Garcinia Cambogia possibly:Advance Green Coffee Charged unauthorized recurring charges to credit card. NO products received. Sample returned unopened as husband is diabetic-not recommended. Charged full price $10593 first day of sample ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,order. Same chg week later. Two more charges week later 99.99 and 92.97. one for Green Tea - Many listed in scam report Nationwide Author: Lexington, South Carolina Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
Joseph England Site And Tree Joe England Site And Tree Ripped Off by a Convicted Felon Scammer Osteen Florida
Author: Seminole County, Florida Small Business Services: Joseph England Site And Tree Osteen, Florida

Feb 13 2017
Cash Advance INC Cash USAUSA Cash AdvanceCash Advance, 100 Day Loan, Net loan USA, Fax free Cash, Payday one, Sonic Cash Money tree, Egg loans, Check cash Loan, Quickly Payday, Personal Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Sonic Payday, Speedy Cash, My Cash Now, National Payday, P This Legal Proceedings issued on you Docket no:76400 with one of Cash Advance Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able to get hold of you. So the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you Corvallis, Oregon Nationwide Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Cash Services: Cash Advance INC Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Pic and pay auto Jesse Green is the owner of dealership Used car dealership commits auto fraud Waldorf Maryland Author: Waldorf, Maryland Auto Dealers: Pic and pay auto Waldorf, Maryland

Feb 10 2017
Spectrum Cable their ad on line has round green spot, which states free DVRservice, after install, I am informed that I would have to pay $5.00 per month to get their free DVR service. this does not sound free to me.they did provide a motom for the internet, why not the box for free DVR. Lenny Brunswick & cleveland, nation wide Nationwide Author: Hinckley, Ohio Internet Service Providers: Spectrum Cable Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
711 Store #34626 took my $150.00 that was for my paypal card and put it in a green dot card i do not own and never seen. chino California Author: chino, California Cash Services: 711 Store #34626 chino, California

Feb 07 2017
Henry McClain Shawn Marshall Lending Tree Personal Unsecured Loan Scam Brokklyn Nationwide Lending Tree is NOT a lender Author: Huntington Beach, California Loans: Henry McClain Nationwide

Feb 06 2017
Puppy Spot Greg Liberman Vinnie Schirghio, James Green, Greg Franchina puppyspot.com SUPPORTS HUNDREDS PUPPYMILLS! Peta PLEASE Shut them down!! Florida Nationwide Puppy Spot aka BUY PUPPIES DIRECT Author: Marietta , Georgia Animal Services: Puppy Spot Greg Liberman Nationwide

Feb 04 2017
Peter Popoff A penny and green sand was sent to my mother and said to do a ritual but he needs her credit card info and she will get money soon! She's 78 and started sending him money with him saying when he prays for her she will get money. Now she can't pay for her monthly bills and is telling her to wrap a penny up and sprinkle magical green sand and 'pray' for healing and wealth. Ridiculous and obscure to take advantage of the elderly who has dimentia and on a fixed income! Nationwide Author: Caldwell, Idaho Churches: Peter Popoff Nationwide

Feb 04 2017
Joseph Townsend Townsend Landscape and Tree Service Collected money from our clients and never paid our company Huntington Beach California Author: California Landscaping: Joseph Townsend Huntington Beach, California

Pearl E White Pearl E White stole 119.35 Internet
Author: Green Bay, Wisconsin Dental Services: Pearl E White Internet

Feb 02 2017
S&R Tree service ---S&R cleaning service Sara & Paul Ransaw will not live up to contract to haul off tree branches and wood from oak tree huntsville Alabama
worst tree service ever,lies upon lies Author: harvest, Alabama Landscaping: S&R Tree service huntsville , Alabama

Feb 01 2017
Mr. Jeff Cacace CLAIMS TO BE DIRECT SELLER OF GOLD Denver Colorado Author: Alabama Investment Brokers: GREEN TO GOLD Denver, Colorado

Feb 01 2017
Revita Youth aka/Healthy Form Labs Deceptive Advertising and Product not Worth $175.91 Billed After Fact St Petersburg Florida Author: bowling green, Virginia Eye Care: Revita Youth St Petersburg, Florida

Feb 01 2017
123Inkjets.com L D Products Canon printer ink/paper I ordered was incorrect. I called and waited 3 weeks for return authorization. Product was returned and received on 12/10/16. I have called numerous times, emailed and they keep telling me the refund is tied up, really without a reason for the hold up. I spoke to Jasmine Green on 1/31/17 and was to call back today 2/1/17 but no one answered her extension so I left a message. Simi Valley Internet Author: Brookshire, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: 123Inkjets.com Internet

Jan 31 2017
Benzer Pharmacy Benzer Pharmacy, Benzer Specialty Pharmacy, Benzer Pet meds, RX care Pharmacy, Bonita pharmaceuticals and green roots nutrition. Benzer Pharmacy preaches deceptive practices Tampa, FL Nationwide Author: Florida , Florida Pharmacies: Benzer Pharmacy Nationwide

Jan 31 2017
Immigration Exchange, Green Card Fraud, Hispanic Abuse, Illegal Document Tampering, Fake I.D. Fraud Online Immigration Scam- Fake Driver License Scam- Fake Work Permits and VISAs, Newport Beach , California Author: Newport Beach, California Employment Services: Immigration Exchange, Green Card Fraud, Hispanic Abuse, Illegal Document Tampering, Fake I.D. Fraud Newport Beach, California

Jan 26 2017
Cobra Electronics I RECEIVED A COBRA DASH CAM for Christmas 2015. In less than a year it began to start and stop intermittently. I called Cobra and they said to send it in as it was in the warranty period. It came back with a new cord, but Cobra had completely deprogrammed it and so I had to reprogram it. Now it won't always start recording even though the red light is on. I have to unplug the power cord and reconnect it and sometimes it'll start and other times it won't. Every minute now the screen turns black for a second with a bunch of green tiny print appearing on it, so if it's changing segments that frequently, it's deprogrammed itself. I called Cobra with this problem while still in the warranty period, but this time they insisted on a receipt. I called my kids who bought it for me and they didn't have a receipt anymore. Although I am sure I filled out and sent in the warranty registration, Cobra told me, no receipt, no service. So if you give a Cobra item as a gift, keep the receipt or give it to the recipient of your gift and explain to them that although it's kind of crude to give a gift with the receipt (they shouldn't know how much you paid for it) you should do it anyway. THIS COBRA UNIT SELLS AT FRY'S ELECTRONICS FOR $99, but you can buy the identical item without the Cobra brand name on it (it's made in China) and some like it on eBay starting in the $9 range and some of them have both front and rear lenses and record front and rear traffic. I wish Cobra would have used my warranty registration and not denied me my warranty rights because I couldn't produce a receipt. Chicago Illinois Author: Mesa , Arizona Electronic Manufacturers: Cobra Electronics Chicago, Illinois