Your Search | greenwood

Nov 20 2016
Echo Summit Properties Llc Scam Alert Dont Rent From Run Away Go Elsewhere Greenwood Village Nationwide Author: Westminster, Colorado Property Management: Echo Summit Properties Llc

Oct 26 2016
greenwood holdings they are calling my job and harassing me saying I owe money to their company which is false and they are threatening to send a sheriff to my house ...they have all my information and I'm scared for my life and information ..I never dealt with this company before and they keep harassing me Internet Author: edison, New Jersey Loans: greenwood u Internet

Oct 23 2016
Extended Stay Hotel Lake Mary 1036 Greenwood Blvd Lake Mary Fl 32746 Unclean Rooms with Black Toxic Mold Lake Mary Florida
Author: Lake Mary, Florida Hotel: Extended Stay Hotel Lake Mary 1036 Greenwood Blvd Lake Mary Fl 32746 Lake Mary, Florida

Oct 15 2016
chris greenwood ludichris12@gmail.com CON ARTIST, CROOK, LIAR, CHEAT, THIEF, BIGGEST JOKE IN DENVER Conifer Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Churches: chris greenwood Conifer, Colorado

Oct 13 2016
Fathom Events with AMC Theaters and Open Road Films I Paid Fathom Events to see an interview with film maker Olive Stone and Edward Snowden. AMC theater staff said they didn't know how to get it going. So the interview did not happen. I emailed Fathom Events and they said they were working the problem, in conjunction with Open Road Films. I waited 10 days and never received a reply from Fathom Events. I emailed them again, I waited several day and now here I am. greenwood village Colorado Author: phoenix, Arizona Theaters: Fathom Events greenwood village, Colorado

Oct 07 2016
EQUITY LIFESTYLE PROPERTIES GREENWOOD VILLAGE,NY KATHERYN KAYA PROPERTY MANAGER Home Owner, resident. My girlfriend stays with me when convienent. she is over 55. I recieved a letter from KATHRYN KARA The on site property manager. without warning see states that she knows that my girlfriend has been living here. since August 13th 2016. Greenwood Village is giving me 30 days from October 6th to evict her. and they claim that I owe $3,400.00 in fees for every day that she stayed with me. They are also threatening me that if I don't have her removed that they will seek to terminate my residency!! and take possesion of my house! I have always paid my common fees ($1062.00) per month. I owe no back payments or taxes Has anyone heard of anything so outrageous!! I am in the proccess of hiring an lawyer. This company and the people who work for it are liarsand scamers. If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear from you. Tony (((REDACTED))) thanks CHICAGO New York Author: Manorville, New York Unusual Rip-Off: EQUITY LIFESTYLE PROPERTIES CHICAGO, New York

Oct 02 2016
Directv Exede internet Deceptive about bundle and visa card Greenwood Village Colorado
Bundled Services Author: Crossville, Tennessee Internet Services: Directv Greenwood Village, Colorado

Sep 27 2016
Greenwood Memorial Lawn Cemetery Unkind, unethical and illegal practices from an industry that we, as Americans, rely on to be there for us in our darkest hours. Phoenix, Ariozna Author: Mesa, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Greenwood Memorial Lawn Cemetery Phoenix, arizona

Sep 21 2016
DW Planker rented 2 yrs took 1200$ depost and wanting 4000.00 more after moving out greenwood in Author: Whiteland, Indiana Civil Rights Violators: DW Planker greenwood ,

Sep 09 2016
hitwe.com advertised dating site which is actually just a scam for women to ask you for money. Internet Answer of Support Team Hitwe.com Author: Greenwood Village, Colorado Dating Services: hitwe.com Internet

Sep 02 2016
Statebridge Company, LLC Inaccurate Credit Reporting Greenwood Village Colorado
Author: Atchison, Kansas Credit & Debt Services: Statebridge Company, LLC Greenwood Village, Colorado

Aug 31 2016
KSB Holdings-Aaron, John David, Isaac Levy KSB LLC : Greenwood Holding GroupKSB, Ltd Pompano Beach Florida Author: Columbus, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: KSB Holdings-Aaron, John David, Isaac Levy Pompano Beach, Florida

Aug 29 2016
AH3 Lead Masters Jo Kansasola and Scott Bailey Insurance leads ripoff AH3 LEAD MASTERS JO KANASOLA SCOTT BAILEY Colorado Springs CO Author: Greenwood, Indiana Internet Marketing Companies: AH3 Lead Masters Jo Kansasola and Scott Bailey Internet

Aug 24 2016
directv cotract breach an scam greenwood village colorado Author: mcadoo, Pennsylvania Satellite Companies: directv Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Tidewater Tech Fraudulent degree Virginia Author: Greenwood, South Carolina Corrupt Companies: Tidewater Tech Virginia

16, Report #1319385

Jul 28 2016
go shop and save Take a Survey and Win Gift Card Phoenix Az Author: Greenwood, Louisiana Department & Outlet Stores: go shop and save Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Wall and Associates, Inc. Refuse to Refund $5600 after cancelling services within a month Indianapolis, Indiana Nationwide Author: Greenwood, Indiana Tax Services: Wall and Associates, Inc. Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Megadrox False medical product claims Scottsdale Arizona Author: Greenwood, South Carolina Supplemental Health Programs: Megadrox Scottsdale, Arizona

Jul 16 2016
Ashley Furniture Homestore DSG& TD Card Services ACCOUNTS FRAUD! Fraudulently charging an account purchases and late fees, even though the account is closed. Greenwood Indiana Author: mooresville, Indiana Credit Card Fraud: Ashley Furniture Homestore greenwood, Indiana

Jun 29 2016
Viking Range Awful customer service follow up and PRODUCT Greenwood Mississippi Author: side lake, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Viking Range Mississippi

Jun 06 2016
Phenix Investigations Hidden Fee Scam Invoices began accumulating fees that were not initially discussed or agreed upon. This disagreement led to sloppy work and eventual separation of me from company. Greenwood Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Private Investigators: Phenix Investigations Indiana

May 31 2016
PINNACLE ASSET REAL ESTATE SCAM GREENWOOD VILLAGE Colorado Author: Estes Park, Colorado Realtors: PINNACLE ASSET REAL ESTATE GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colorado

May 26 2016
Greenwood Formula Jake Greenwood Formula is a Scam Internet Author: LA, California Brokerage Companies: Greenwood Formula Internet

May 19 2016
StateBridge Company, LLC State Bridge, StateBridge StateBridge Buys Mortgages and Forces Homeowners Into Foreclosure Greenwood Village Colorado Author: Waddell, Arizona Mortgage Companies: StateBridge Company, LLC Greenwood Village, Colorado

May 18 2016
greenwood holding group riverside you owe us....i'll see you in court she said fairfax, virginia Author: north las vegas, Nevada Loans: greenwood holding group las negas, Virginia