Your Search | greg saffer premier lending orange ca

May 03 2016
Genesis Lending aka Meta bank/GLS Corinthian Colleges lawsuit Decatur georgia Author: stockbridge , Georgia Trade Schools: Genesis Lending Nationwide

May 03 2016
Care 2 Petitions I made a petition about Big Cat Rescue concerning a recent bite and other concerning issues about the CEO Carol Baskin. Even after verifying my claims the Care Team refused to reinstate my petition. Internet
Author: Orange, California Liars: Care 2 Petitions Internet

May 03 2016
MIRAVIE J Richardson Santa Ana CA Internet Author: Prosper, Texas Eye Care: MIRAVIE Internet

May 03 2016
Skin Optics (Santa Ana, CA) WORLD's WORST RIP-OFF! Santa Ana California Author: Plymouth, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: Skin Optics (Santa Ana, CA) Santa Ana, California

May 03 2016
Intuit Turbo Tax Turbo Tax is a scam service. They tack on additional fees for services you never agreed to buy!! mountain view CA Author: pennsauken, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: Intuit Turbo Tax Internet

May 03 2016
Fnb espree card Espree mastercard They kept my money from me Atlanta Ca So What's The Problem? Author: ione, California Cash Services: Fnb espree card CA

May 02 2016
Charrah Hardamon Charrah Network Technician / IT Services Scam Artist - She took my money and ran! San Diego, CA California, Internet
Author: San Diego, California Consulting: Computer Service & Repair: Charrah Hardamon Internet

May 02 2016
Color Concepts, Mark Humphrey Mark HumphreyColor Concepts Painting, Inc.Mark A Humphrey DBA Color ConceptsColor Concepts Painting Decor Inc.Color Concepts Painting & Decor Inc.Color Concepts Painting and RestorationColor Concepts Painting and Restoration, LLC unbelievable cheat, liar, scam artist, gets away with fraud on a regular basis, hires illegals, doesn't pay people, buys insurance and then cancels it so that his workers go uninsured then he doesn't pay, tries to constantly change his company's name to dodge lawsuits and also uses aliases Port Orange, Daytona Beach, New Smyrna, Cape Coral Florida, Georgia, Lousiana Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Builders & Contractors: Color Concepts, Mark Humphrey Port Orange, Florida

May 02 2016
John Boone Huston Home for rent in Downey, ca Warsaw Ohio Author: los angeles, California Landlords: John Boone Huston Warsaw, Ohio

May 01 2016
Greg Sundem Conartist, Fraud, Deceptive, Devote Christian? castle rock Colorado Author: new York, New York Business Consultants: Greg Sundem castle rock, Colorado

Apr 30 2016
HUDhomesUSA Took my money and cancelled my access to there website and changed the email that i used without asking Valencia Internet, Ca Author: Cowpens, South Carolina Realtors: HUDhomesUSA Internet

Apr 30 2016
Sonoma Tire Careless work led to car's untimely demise Sonoma CA The obvious question... Author: Sonoma, California Auto Mechanics: Sonoma Tire Internet

Apr 30 2016
Vitier Eye Serum, Santa Ana, CA I ordered online afree sample of Vitier Eye Serum and paid $9.99 for shipping. I received my first sample and now for past 4 mos. Complex in Nevad Santa Ana, CA Internet Author: Congers,, New York Eye Care: Vitier Eye Serum, Santa Ana, CA Internet

Apr 30 2016
Richard Sarro - Zephyr Real Estate dishonest real estate agent San Francisco California
Author: San Francisco, California Realtors: Richard Sarro - Zephyr Real Estate San Francisco, CA

Apr 30 2016
San Bernardino Child Support Court/ Department of Child Support Services County of San Bernardino 10417 Mountain View Ave. Loma Linda, CA 92354 The courts as well as the support agency don't listen to me and aren't interested in investigating what I have brought to them. The case worker calls me and barks orders to me and tells me I'm not complying with them. Nothing I say to the courts or case workers gets addressed properly. My rights as a dad have been compromised for too long and today I'm standing up for all men who have been a victim to the system. I'm not only making it public with complaint but I'm going to petition and investigation of the Courts and support agency. San Bernardino County California Author: Moreno Valley, California Legal Process Services: San Bernardino Child Support Court California

Apr 30 2016
Mark W. Hollmann M.D. Florida Orthopaedic Associates Knee Surgery Nightmare Orange City Florida Author: Deltona, Florida Doctors: Mark W. Hollmann M.D. Orange City, Florida

Apr 29 2016
westlakefinancial Credit Reporting---NONE for 4 years Los Angeles Ca The best revenge.... Author: Leigh Acres, Florida Car Financing: westlakefinancial Internet

Apr 29 2016
Nationwide Lending Corporation Sam Roser Robert Baller Sam Roser, Loan Officer called me with an offer to sell my timeshare. Could not verify any of his claims after he asked for $3200.00 good faith money. Irvine, California 92618  Who scammed who Author: Rancho Mirage, California Questionable Activities: Nationwide Lending Corporation Internet

Apr 29 2016
SignQuest, Hawthorne CA location SIGNQUEST HAS UNETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICES Hawthorne California Author: Redondo Beach, California Sign Shops: SignQuest, Hawthorne CA location Hawthorne, California

Apr 29 2016
Take Three Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Take Three Nights has made a serious commitment to100% customer satisfaction so that customers can feel safe, confident and secure.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Take Three Nights pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Take Three Nights recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Sorry for your inconvenience, we have taken appropriate actions Author: Shepherdstown, West Virginia Hotel: Take Three Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Take Three Nights ensures that customers have an exceptional destination experience. Take Three Nights is a prepaid stay over 40 destinations to choose from. Take Two nights offers benefits upfront eliminates guess work from the customers, allowing you to relax and enjoy your destination. Take Three Nights focused on providing quality vacations to customers – those who like to travel last-minute, as well as Internet

Apr 29 2016
Glen D Gold Collectosaurus rex FRANK FRAZETTA FRAUD SAN FRANCISCO Author: New York, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: Glen D Gold CA

Apr 28 2016
Hill Street Jewelers Jewelry Liquidators, Oxford Antiques Cheats, Liars, People who steal your money. Los Angeles CA Author: San Jose, California Jewelry Stores: Hill Street Jewelers California

Apr 28 2016
RAY PADULA COO GREG FOX WILL NOT REFUND MONEY/WILL NOT ANSWER E-MAIL AND TELEPHONE/WILL NOT RETURN CALLS NEW YORK, New York
hose nozzle Author: HERSEY, Michigan Landscaping: RAY PADULA NEW YORK, New York

Apr 28 2016
ge capital lending club [peter smith] [donald smith]3474180582]9149771086] they saidi can get a loan for 1500 dollors they deposited a check in my account and said when it clears to send it back to them that will showim responsible so i did i never got the loan they promise now i owe my bank 700 hundred dollars pleas help get these people they are stealing from the poor i have talk to my bank and the police and gave them there name and phone number they still keep calling my phone can some one call me so i can foword the calls to you guys Internet Author: LYNN, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: ge capital Internet

Apr 28 2016
Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, California GarciniaCambogiaMakeOver This company took us for $167.00. They somehow got hold of our card number and took the money out. We tried to call the number listed in this ripoff report, but you can't get an actual human. You can only leave a message. They did call back but they let it ring once, then hang up. We can't reach them. We've tried. We filed a dispute with the card company, but the day after the initial call they refunded $2.78 and claimed that we had agreed to terms because of the refund when our card company contacted them. This made it even more difficult to get our money back. They are liars, thieves, and this isn't their first time...Im sure it won't be the last. We never ordered anything, nor did we receive it. Pleasanton California Author: Nashville, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, CA Pleasanton, California