Your Search | greg lemasters dba northwest glass art dba nwga

Aug 31 2016
Gerber Collision & glass Failed to repair my truck after 2 month still figuring it out Livonia Michigan Author: Livonia, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Gerber Collision & glass Livonia, Michigan

Aug 29 2016
Speedy Cash James Anderson My husband & I were trying to apply for a loan to pay off some utilities. We found James Anderson. he put $436 into our account, he then instructed us to money gram in back to him using the name Greg Knott, he then put $1787 into our account, instructed us to send $700 back to him via western union, he said he would deposit $2,000 loan into our account. We have been notified by our bank that this was a scam and our account is now frozen.I would like someone to get as to as to how I can fix this. Galveston, Texas Well sorry to hear about this Author: Lindenwold, New Jersey Cash Services: Speedy Cash Nationwide

Aug 27 2016
Autograph network I ordered an autographed guitar, Motley Crue. Signatures all where fake. Not there signing Washington Nationwide
Author: Crownpoint, Indiana Art Galleries: autograph network Nationwide

Aug 27 2016
manuosh Farahnaz amirsoleymani farah amir farah kohanpour farahnaz kohanpour namaste pomegranates and roses the art of persian tea stole thousands from me on second order thru website nashville, tennessee Internet false claim this was all a lie i made up Author: los angeles, California Bait-and-Switch: manuosh Internet

Aug 26 2016
Spunky's Glass Pipes Scam, smoking, pipes, ignoring my efforts to contact, stole $99 Internet
Author: San Gabriel, California On-Line Stores: Spunky's Glass Pipes Internet

Aug 25 2016
manuosh Farahnaz amirsoleymani farah amir pomegranates and roses the art of persian tea manuosh not only didnt pay me for my work but rips off thousands every month nashville, tn Internet Author: calabasas, California Dead Beat Moms: manuosh Internet

Aug 25 2016
HH GREGG- Newnan, Georgia Warrenty and Replacement Does not exist- poor customer service Newnan Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Appliances: HH Greg- Newnan, Georgia

Aug 24 2016
Arthur Gwynne for Love Ego dba Lachi Music, LLC Arthur Gwynne for Love Ego dba Lachi Music, LLC, Melissa LIARS New York Internet FACTS Author: Gradena, California Producers: Arthur Gwynne for Love Ego dba Lachi Music, LLC Internet

Aug 24 2016
Glass Tiger Window Tinting Glass Tiger Window Tinting TJ LEWARK Glass Tiger Window Tinting Glass Tiger Window Tinting TJ LEWARK AKA KELLY Lilburn Georgia Author: Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Glass Tiger Window Tinting Lilburn, Georgia

Aug 24 2016
Purch Group, Inc., Buyerzone, Doug Llewellyn, Greg Mason, Luke Callahan, Jamie Davis, Dominic Moruzzi scam, rip off, take advantage, bullying, horrible leads Ogden, UT. Utah Author: Littleton, Colorado Small Business Services: Purch Group, Inc., Buyerzone, Doug Llewellyn, Greg Mason, Luke Callahan, Ogden, Utah

Aug 23 2016
bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisconsin, ┬ájohn Solberg dba;jd rockefellerllc brent & vicki strelka dba; Standard preowned auto sales lot #1 Kaukauna dba; suamaico investment group llc Bryan crain dba;living on the end llc james lenz dba; james lenz auto sales llc sold my consinement vehicle by useing Wisconsin Department of motor vehicles secured web site without paying me for our 2004 mazda miata while knowing i have a loan on the car. i still have my title in my name poaying a loan on my car while Wisconsin DMV stole my title & registered it in new owners name i want my car back or my money dmv stole from us i filed law siut claim with police and state of wisconsin dmv & dot and all associates kaukauna & suamico 2 sales lots Wisconsin Author: bryant, Wisconsin Questionable Activities: bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisc Wisconsin

Aug 19 2016
eatpraylove.com.au Greg Brown, Acheeva Business Solutions Pty LT Counterfeit goods, didn't fulfill order, scam Germany Author: Baltimore, Maryland Clothing Stores: eatpraylove.com.au Internet

Aug 19 2016
Markwardt Property Management Greg Markwardt, Edgar Markwardt, Dixie Kampground, Riverwalk RV Park, Antonian Hotel, Hotel Corpus Christi Bayfront Fraud, Real Estate Fraud, Illegal eviction, theft of $60,000, Mobile Home Sale Scam San Antonio Texas
Author: San Antonio, Texas Trailer Parks: Markwardt Property Management San Antonio, Texas

Aug 18 2016
(John Solberg and any affiliated dealerships and employees)Standard Pre-owned Auto Sales Suamico Investments Group LLC dba: Bella Investments Group Inc. LLC, Backyard Bargains Auto Standard Pre-Owned Stole My 2008 Mercedes C300 Kaukauna Wisconsin Author: Mosinee, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: Standard Pre-owned Auto Sales Kaukauna, Wisconsin

Aug 17 2016
Robert Schwartz DBA: Take or Bake Pizza My wife and I were scammed by franchise owner and lost our life savings. Brick New Jersey Author: Willow Street, Pennsylvania Pizza & Take Out: Robert Schwartz DBA: Take or Bake Pizza Brick, New Jersey

Aug 17 2016
Mini Aussie Rescue & Support of the Pacific Northwest Dog Rescue, Hostile, Abusive Internet
Author: Salem, Oregon Animal Services: Mini Aussie Rescue & Support of the PNW Internet

Aug 16 2016
Trade Show Travel Co Free Vacation Scam West Palm Beach Florida greg Moore Author: Columbus, Ohio Travel Agencies: Trade Show Travel Co West Palm Beach, Florida

Aug 16 2016
Atomic Deals I ordered a Mickey Mouse watch and Mickey Mouse nail art on July 24,2016 and never received the products. facebook Internet Author: New Philadelphia, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Atomic Deals Internet

Aug 16 2016
Art of Music Art Of Music AKA / Art of Floyd Forgery Las Vegas Nevada Author: Southampton , Pennsylvania Celebrities: Art of Music Nevada

Aug 16 2016
Morgan Glass Morgan Glass Chad Tyler Deadbeat Bidder Half Moon Bay California No Longer Employed at Morgan Glass Author: Dalton, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: Chad Tyler of Morgan Glass Half Moon Bay, California

Aug 15 2016
Spunky glass pipes They faked a good deal for keeping my money Edmond Washington
Author: SWANNANOA , North Carolina Tobacco Companies: Spunky glass pipes Edmond , Washington

Aug 08 2016
Jaydee Enterprises, Inc. Slick Contracted with Jaydee Enterprises, Inc. dba Slick to haul a shipment from Long Beach, CA to St. Catharines, ON. They were to be paid $1000. They were supposed to pick up on 7/29/16 and deliver on 8/4/16. North York Ontario Author: Medford, Oregon Trucking Companies: Jaydee Enterprises, Inc. North York, Ontario

48, Report #1320767

Aug 04 2016
ART PLATFORM NYC services - arstist representation New York New York Author: Illinois Art Galleries: ART PLATFORM NYC New York

49, Report #1320703

Aug 04 2016
BWT Group, LLC. dba movewheels.com; Dishonest and unprofessional, misleading, scamming Author: Virginia Auto Shipping Companies: BWT Group, LLC. dba movewheels.com Green Cove Springs, Florida

50, Report #1320575

Aug 03 2016
Dish Network Never get dishnetwork. They just screwed us out of a locked-in price where they promised all the movie channels. We signed up in October of last year and every three months I was forced to call all in and explain that the movie channel went with the package Nationwide
A person's word used to mean something Author: Los Angeles, California Art Galleries: Dish Network Nationwide