Your Search | greg lemasters dba northwest glass art dba nwga

Dec 31 2016
Northwest MotorSports Lynnwood Washington Author: Alabama Auto Dealers: Northwest MotorSports Lynnwood, Washington

Dec 29 2016
PGT Industries Best windows - zero lifetime warranty North Venice Florida
Author: Cape Coral, Florida Glass Companies: PGT Industries North Venice, Florida

Dec 29 2016
Brenda Ginsberg Art & Antiques Brenda Ginton Dishonest Antique Dealer--Shouild be put out of Business Boca Raton Florida Author: Modesto, California Artist Galleries: Brenda Ginsberg Art & Antiques Boca Raton, Florida

Dec 28 2016
Hulu Harsment Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Art Galleries: Hulu Internet

Dec 27 2016
Prize Candle I ordered over $100 worth of candles for gifts for my kids teachers. I received a box of busted up candles that were not properly packaged and not even individually boxed. I immediately emailed pictures of the shards of glass all over the box of busted up candles asking for a replacement. I never received any response or phone call. When I went to their website there the phone number was disconnected. Santa Monica, CA Internet
Author: Wentzville , Missouri Bed & Bath: Prize Candle Internet

Dec 27 2016
Prize Candle LLC Glass rattling in unopened package; email came back as undeliverable; cannot locate phone # for customer service Internet Author: Waterford, Michigan Appliances: Prize Candle LLC Internet

Dec 25 2016
High class universe I clicked on the link on Facebook and placed an order on December 11th 2016 got the order confirmation email but never received the dog bank but my credit card was charged now my four year old grandson is without a gift at Christmas Internet Author: Lancaster, Kentucky Art Galleries: High class universe Internet

Dec 23 2016
Unstoppable Vision LLC dba High Class Universe Never delivered child car desk Internet Author: Santee, California Unusual Rip-Off: Unstoppable Vision LLC dba High Class Universe Internet

Dec 23 2016
High Class Universe Unstoppable Vision Llc Internet Author: Palm Desert, California Art Galleries: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 21 2016
High Class Universe Checkout was called Shopify.com Christmas rip off Internet
Author: Woodbury hts, New Jersey Art Galleries: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 21 2016
High Class Universe Charged my credit card and sent no merchandise. Internet Author: Wichita, Kansas Art Galleries: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 20 2016
Saxton Lafasto Auto Glass ExpressGreen Choice SolutionsSafe Choice Autoglass Failed to pay me for entire month of work! Las Vegas Nevada Internet
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Saxton Lafasto Internet

Dec 20 2016
High Class Universe Ordered online the World's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box Internet Internet Author: Brighton, Colorado Art Galleries: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 19 2016
Nexus Property Management Northwest Woods Opportunistic, horrible Erlanger Kentucky Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Questionable Activities: Nexus Property Management Erlanger, Kentucky

Dec 19 2016
Safelite auto glass Sean , Wyatt Scratched our paint , took light bar off , and left black sealer all over our paint around the window !! Got a 1100 estimate and they offer us 200 estimate they got from one of there shops never gave us anything and pur jeep is a mess Bradford pa Nationwide Author: Mount Jewett , Pennsylvania Body Work & Repair: Safelite auto glass Nationwide

Dec 18 2016
Prize Candle I have been a customer of Prize Candle for almost 2 years now and have never had any problems until my last order i placed for 3 candles for 33$ on promotion they took forever to get to my house and when the mailman brought them upstairs to me all you could hear was the broken glass rattling in the box i purchased these for a Christmas gift and now have broken candles no gift and 33.00 $ gone when i tried to contact the phone number is out of service I have written 2 emails as well with no responce I am highly disatisfied and just want either my candles or my money back. Someone please get to the bottom of this nationwide Author: New Britain, Connecticut Bed & Bath: Prize Candle Nationwide

Dec 10 2016
Mediagemm.com Tajeing money from my account and I'm not a member Internet Author: Crystal river, Florida Art Galleries: Mediagemm.com Internet

Dec 10 2016
Northwest Motorsport Inc Puyallup My worst lifetime Nightmare Puyallup Washington Author: Auburn, Washington Abusive Parents: Northwest Motorsport Inc Puyallup Puyallup, Washington

Dec 09 2016
Aamco Aamco dba DMS Investment Corporation, Unprofessional, violated CA automotive repair law, demanded cash, refused old parts Corona California
Author: Corona, California Auto Mechanics: Aamco Corona, California

Dec 09 2016
The Best Music CDs Bought CD and found it to be bogus. Pirated. Leonard Cohen does not play and is a rip off eBay Internet Author: Ridge, New York Art Galleries: Unusual Rip-Off: The Best Music CDs Internet

46, Report #1341989

Dec 07 2016
Defenders Security/ADT Defenders Inc./dba Protect your Home I got into a contract, with this company on Sept.11/2016, what they promise on the phone isn't what they installed in your house.  Do your self a favorite STAY AWAY FROM DEFENDERS SECURITY INC. Indianapolis JACKSONVILLE, FLORIDA Author: Jacksonville, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Defenders Security/ADT Indianapolis,

Dec 07 2016
Sooner Publishing MCI Unethical Business Practices. Contract scams. Enid Oklahoma
Not the Truth Author: Enid, Oklahoma Art Galleries: Sooner Publishing MCI Enid, Oklahoma

Dec 06 2016
Optical Masters Damaged Eye Glass Frames Denver Colorado Resolved and Remedy Author: Denver, Colorado Eye Care: Optical Masters Denver, Colorado

Dec 05 2016
Brenda Kinney Brenda Burke Kinney Caristica Design Studios Caristica Design Stolen fraud $7700 thief con artist deception liar Frisco Texas Author: mckinney, Texas Glass Repair Shops: Brenda Kinney Frisco, Texas

Dec 05 2016
ART & COIN TV Price: $32.95 EACH ELSEWHERE: I paid $1,204.95 for 20 coins. This was a rip off. I have never been cheated so badly TORRANCE California Author: Lumberton, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: ART & COIN TV TORRANCE, California