Your Search | greyhound bus
Approximately 545 Reports Found

Oct 01 2015
Central Auto Sales Complete Auto Scam Hot Springs Arkansas You're Not Alone Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Auto Dealers: Central Auto Sales Hot Springs, Arkansas

Sep 11 2015
Premier Auto Credit Auto Loan Van Nuys California Gold Coast Transit has online bus schedules Author: Oxnard, California Financial Services: Premier Auto Credit Van Nuys, California

Sep 08 2015
GO NY Tours BEWARE! Horrible Rip-OFF! new york New York Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Bus Companies: GO NY Tours new york, New York

Sep 06 2015
Pearl ,MS ,Child protective services Back in October 20,2010 l went to Pearl,MS to pick up my child from Apartment building that's where my daughter 5 yr old at the time. She was dropped off there from her school bus,this day when my child stepped off the bus and got into the car.Just before Took custody of my kids,for no good reason. Pearl Mississippi Author: Detroit , Michigan Child Protective Services: Pearl ,MS ,Child protective services Mississippi

Sep 05 2015
Racexpert Racexpert greyhounds Racexpert 3 systems and lost on all of them despite the hype Internet Racexpert Greyhound Service Author: Northpton, Alabama Racetracks: Racexpert Internet

Aug 25 2015
Well tgy their own friends who ashley and chaz hawthorne got against us even testified in my mothers favor saying she wasn't doing anything to them but the judge turned a blind eye that is what bad Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Aug 15 2015
All freight System They have tag axle tractor . You will surely kill yourself and others And they will take your money , making you pay they for bus fare and food . Because they got junk truck and you leave. They are a bunch of crooks. kansas city Kansas Author: conyers, Georgia Civil Rights Violators: All freight System kansas city, Kansas

Aug 12 2015
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
I Totally Agree With Fed-Up Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Jul 17 2015
Dennis Dunphy - Team Bus LLC Real Estate Scam Pembroke Massachusetts Author: Abington, Massachusetts Property Management: Dennis Dunphy - Team Bus LLC Pembroke, Massachusetts

Jul 12 2015
Martin chavez autobuses DONT EVER TRAVEL WITH MARTIN CHAVEZ houston Texas
Author: conroe, Texas Bus Companies: Martin chavez autobuses houston, Texas

Jun 29 2015
Isaiah Moultrie New York Realty & Bus Services Inc,CITY HOLDINGS IJJA INC, Empire Enterprises, Ijja Inc Isiah Moultrie Inwood New York Author: California Dead Beat Customers: Isaiah Moultrie Inwood, New York

Jun 27 2015
greyhound bus line refused me services after i pad for my ticket because i asked to talk to someone who`s English i could understd Dallas Texas Nationwide Sure.... Author: San Diego, California Bus Companies: greyhound bus line Nationwide

Jun 22 2015
Long Island Airport and Limosine Service LIALS They sent a malfunctioning bus to transport young girls to the city Hauppauge New York Author: New York Limousine Services: Long Island Airport and Limosine Service Hauppauge, New York

Jun 19 2015
Megabus No kids, no refunds New York / Nationwide  Author: Princeton Junction, New Jersey Bus Travel: Megabus Nationwide

Jun 13 2015
06:01 AM or Lucero's Expedition IS NOT Inka Express Alerts Consumers About Cusco to Puno Bus Ticket Fraudsters Cusco Peru Internet
Author: Miami Beach, Florida Bus Travel: INKAEXPRESSBUS Internet

May 18 2015
Phenix city Muncipal Court/Phenix city police department The phenix city muncipal court refused to allow me to file harassment charges when our neighbors referred my son as mentally retarded because he receives social security and we found out they was managers at the bank we had accounts with and that is how they found out because he had to put his source of income when he opened a account they made fun of him ridculed him but i was charged with harassment and put in jail for 24 hours while this blond witch walked and their friends after they tormented my son phenix city Alabama I will be suing wells fargo for them being influenced by my false accusers i was banking their first and they had no right to kick me out  Author: United States, Alabama District Attorneys Assistant DA: Phenix city Muncipal Court/Phenix city police department phenix city, Alabama

May 17 2015
Greyhound Lines Inc. GLI reverse discrimination/incompatence/insulting/luggage loseres Dallas, Nationwide Author: ninety six, South Carolina Bus Companies: Greyhound Lines Inc. Nationwide

May 15 2015
Edwards Training Italian Greyhound puppy sick Texas Author: New Jersey Dog Breeders: Edwards Training Texas

May 04 2015
NJ Limo Bus LLC NJ Limo Joe Left us abandonded and out $800 on a saturday night, happy birthday to us! Fairfield New Jersey Author: Wantage, New Jersey Taxi & Limousine Services: NJ Limo Bus LLC Fairfield, New Jersey

May 02 2015
NJ Limo Bus LLC COMPLETE FRAUD/ UNPROFESSIONAL Fairfield New Jersey Author: Alabama Bus Companies: NJ Limo Bus LLC

Apr 29 2015
Greyhound Bus Lines Luggage on my seat in bus layover; bus changed schedule and left with our bags. NO CUSTOMER SErVICE given. Richmond, Va. Nationwide Author: Aberdeen, New Jersey Bus Companies: Greyhound Bus Lines Nationwide

Apr 21 2015
Eastern Travel & Tour Company did not render services and was verbally abusive Washington District of Columbia Author: Dist of Columbia Bus Companies: Eastern Travel & Tour Washington, Dist of Columbia

Apr 20 2015
Bryan and Stratton college I am a criminal justice student I haven't been to school since March I have told them that I have a special needs CHILD who gets off the bus at 1130 I don't have any other people to get her off the bus at that time I am serious about my education but they seem like they don't care my point is that I told them that my CHILD care was going to expired in January I told my advisor that he refused to change my schedule so I can be able to come to class after my daughter get home from school but they didn't want to do it plus I wasn't doing good anyway in my classes what they did was unfair Hampton Virginia Virginia Author: Newport News, Virginia Colleges and Universities: Bryan and Stratton college Hampton Virginia , Virginia

Apr 17 2015
Author: LAVEEN, Arizona Auto Dealers: AUTO NOW PHOENIX, Arizona

Apr 13 2015
El Expreso Bus Company Tornado Bus Company Fail to offer a discount, adjustment, or a refund for the bus ticket. Houston Texas TYG You are wrong again, nasty again but mainly nasty Author: Houston, Texas Bus Travel: El Expreso Bus Company Houston, Texas