Your Search | greyhound bus lines

Aug 28 2015
North Van Lines Dishonest Movers in Hackensack, New Jersey Author: New Milford, Connecticut Moving Companies: North Van Lines Hackensack, New Jersey

Aug 25 2015
Well tgy their own friends who ashley and chaz hawthorne got against us even testified in my mothers favor saying she wasn't doing anything to them but the judge turned a blind eye that is what bad Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Aug 25 2015
INFINITY VAN LINES Dan Chase Bait & Switch Marketing - Fraudulent - Dishonest HALLANDALE Florida Author: Apopka, Florida Moving Companies: INFINITY VAN LINES HALLANDALE , Florida

Aug 24 2015
AligityVan Lines Michael This mover first overcharged from quote. then hired subcontractors.then delivered part of my furniture and belongings.the rest is sitting in Florida since july 20.All paid in full.I am tired of waiting for them to deliver the rest of my stuff when this was their carelessness.They give me no date for delivery.I need my bed .my cooking ware meds! Ft.Lauderdale Florida Author: East palestine, Ohio Moving & Storage: AligityVan Lines Ft.Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 24 2015
Norwegian Cruise Lines Cruise Advisor Infinity Travel or Travel Select Rewards or Sponsor Sat thru a 90 minute meeting for a free cruise and airfare Lake Havasu City Arizona Author: Cottonwood, California Cruises: Norwegian Cruise Lines Cruise Advisor Lake Havasu City, Arizona

Aug 23 2015
Unlimited Van Lines Bait and Switch Union City New Jersey Author: Durham, North Carolina Moving Companies: Unlimited Van Lines Union City, New Jersey

Aug 23 2015
Budgetvanlines broker © 2015 Budget Van Lines Inc.9081 W Sahara Ave #100 Las Vegas, NV 89117Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | CareersBudget Van Lines is a Household Goods Transportation Broker for Interstate Moves.(DOT #2233611 ,MC #512534) Turned them down told them to forget it would find someone else to move us they kept calling back until we said yes then called them back to cancel they said we might not get our money back. Went a head and used them the great hights relocation they hired broke all our furniture Las vagas Nevada
Author: Taft , Texas Moving Companies: Budgetvanlines broker Las vagas , Nevada

Aug 21 2015
Vida vacations Vidanta I was unfortunately lured into buying a $10,000 timeshare from the Vida vacations, a Grupo Mayan Riviera Maya company, with the promise that they will unload my Sheraton timeshare. They made me sign a form that a company called Equity Acquisition Svc will do this for me. They also said that I can pay the down of $3500 through their in house financing . I later realized that they opened a credit card for me. The sales pitch was all too fast the the next thing I knew was I signing on lines thatcI have not really understood. I tried calling the EAS number but only to listen to an answering machine. After reading all these scam stories about The Mayan and EAS, the more I am convinced that I was scammed !!! I called and emailed them aabout rescinding. I also called BOA Visa card filing a billing dispute as I felt I was deceived by these people. Quintana Roo Mexico Settlement and Release of contract Author: Martinsburg, West Virginia Sales People: Vida vacations Quintana Roo Mexico, Mexico

Aug 20 2015
All State Van Lines Relocation Moving Broker - Bait and Switch Quote and No Delivery! Margate Florida Author: Houston, Texas Moving Companies: All State Van Lines Relocation Margate, Florida

Aug 19 2015
United Royal Van Lines LLC Goods not delivered / shipped even after 2 months. Hallandale Beach Florida We can help Author: Renton, Washington Moving Companies: United Royal Van Lines LLC Hallandale Beach, Florida

Aug 18 2015
Heartland Van Lines (aka Trans Van Lines or Avis Van Lines); Classic Van Lines; Orange Van Lines Dishonest and incompetent moving companies Glendale Heights Illinois Author: Loma Linda, California Moving Companies: Heartland Van Lines Glendale Heights, Illinois

Aug 18 2015
north american van lines Fort Wayne IN Did NOT deliver my household goods...still in storage after delivery dates passed Ft Wayne Indiana Author: terre haute, Indiana Moving Companies: north american van lines Ft Wayne, Indiana

Aug 17 2015
Aaronson Van Lines AVL Unbelievable Scam Artists-Ruined Our Relocation Boynton Beach Florida Author: Altamonte Springs, Florida Moving Companies: Aaronson Van Lines Boynton Beach, Florida

Aug 15 2015
All freight System They have tag axle tractor . You will surely kill yourself and others And they will take your money , making you pay they for bus fare and food . Because they got junk truck and you leave. They are a bunch of crooks. kansas city Kansas Author: conyers, Georgia Civil Rights Violators: All freight System kansas city, Kansas

Aug 12 2015
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
I Totally Agree With Fed-Up Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Aug 12 2015
American Knights Moving & Storage aka Major Van Lines aka Kobi Amsalem Liars and No Ethics - the little kids that could Houston Texas
Author: Englewood, Ohio Moving Companies: American Knights Moving & Storage Houston, Texas

Aug 11 2015
lines-news stable-news Internet job internet Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Advertising / Deceptive: lines-news Internet

Aug 11 2015
Right Touch Movers Apollo Van Lines, Soft Touch Movers, Diamond Van Lines ,California, OCO Transportation SCAM COMPANY Edna Seltzer Jamaica New York Author: bayside, New York Moving Companies: Right Touch Movers Jamaica, New York

Aug 10 2015
full service van lines It's been 2 months... where is my furniture?! coconut creek Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Moving Companies: full service van lines coconut creek, Florida

Aug 10 2015
Stevens Worldwide Van Lines Damaged, lost, forged, broke contract Saginaw MIchigan Author: seabeck, Washington Moving & Storage: Stevens Worldwide Van Lines Nationwide

Aug 10 2015
National Moving System National Moving Systems Major League Van Lines Dishonest Scammers Denver Colorado Author: Stratham, New Hampshire Moving Companies: National Moving System Denver, Colorado

Aug 07 2015
North American Van Lines Interstate Movers Beware!!!! Fort Wayne Indiana
They are ripping me off right now TOO Author: Richmond, Florida Moving Companies: North American Van Lines Fort Wayne, Indiana

Jul 31 2015
North American Master Lines Scam Operation Hallandale Florida Author: Beavercreek, Ohio Moving Companies: North American Master Lines Hallandale, Florida

Jul 30 2015
Express moving van lines llc Ripoff express!! Wallington New Jersey Author: Gainesville , Georgia Moving Companies: Express moving van lines llc Wallington , New Jersey

Jul 28 2015
Colonial Van Lines Relocation Division Relo Van Lines Worst Moving experience ever! Margate Florida Author: Pleasant Shade, Tennessee Moving Companies: Colonial Van Lines Margate, Florida