Your Search | greyhound bus lines

Apr 13 2016
T Mobile I bought 4 phones 2 years ago from a T mobile store. The person at the store told me that I could get a 5th line for free or even cheaper, I cannot remember which one. I stated that I had no need for it, but they assured me it would not cost anything and to get the deal I got I needed to get it. I assure you I have never activated it or used it. So I find out that they are charging me $13.95 per month for it and T mobile rep tells me that they cannot cancel it, but they can give me a monthly credit. I trust that they take care of that. Today I get my bill and notice I notice I am being charged for that and $10.00 a month for 3 of my four (or 5 lines) for some kind of protection plan. I assume that I was sold it and agreed to it, but feel I was mislead, since I did not get it on all lines and I am not very clear on what it is. Nationwide Resolved Author: Gilbert, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Nationwide

Apr 12 2016
Dennis Toeppen, Dennis Toeppen Ripped US Off - Unethical, Dishonest, Criminal Paxton Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Bus Travel: Dennis Toeppen Paxton, Illinois

Apr 11 2016
Well Striderq telling what reporting the wrong that somebody did to you on this site like chaz and ashley did to us is not slander when it is the truth what they did and she keeps spreading. Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Apr 11 2016
CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES I WAS TOLD IF YOU CANCELL YOUR CRUISE 74 DAYS PRIOR TO THE CRUISE THERE IS NO PENALTY, I TRIED TO CANCELL ON THE 75TH DAY THEY CHARGED ME 750.00 MIAMI,FL FLA Author: WASHOE VALLEY, Nevada Cruise Ships: CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES Internet

Apr 09 2016
NH Cash.com Loans, Cash Loans, Lines of Credit Bedford New Hampshire Author: Manchester, New Hampshire Loans: NH Cash.com Bedford, New Hampshire

Apr 07 2016
Jane Kye Consulting Franklin Frye Fraud obtaining lines of credit Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Loans: Jane Kye Consulting

Apr 06 2016
NIAGARA AIR BUS - SCAMMERS Niagara Airbus usually picks you up at home then takes you to the air port. The lady said if I drove my car to Niagara Airbus I can get it cheaper and I can park my car there for the weekend.  ON Ontario
Author: Niagara Falls, ON, Ontario Local Transportation: NIAGARA AIR BUS - SCAMMERS Niagara Falls, ON, Ontario

Apr 01 2016
North American Van Lines untrustworthy, incompetent, never got my stuff Nationwide Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Moving Companies: North American Van Lines Nationwide

Mar 29 2016
Champion Truck lines Company breaks the Law, allows drivers to pay the price Tulsa Oklahoma Author: RANTOUL, Illinois Questionable Activities: Champion Truck lines Tulsa, Oklahoma

Mar 26 2016
Big Bus Tour Unethical Business Practice: Drop off but not pick up. Not respond to our complaint letter. San Francisco California Author: Trabuco Canyon, California Tours & Excursions: Big Bus Tour San Francisco, California

Mar 22 2016
Greyhound Courrier Express Greyhound Express Greyhound Express lost/stole my package Edmonton, Alberta Nationwide Author: Lethbridge, Shipping Companies: Greyhound Courrier Express Nationwide

Mar 20 2016
cal tours dba California Sun Lines Company has given me 4 bad checks and still has not paid, and it has been longer than 6 months. Chatsworth California Author: Anaheim, California Bus Companies: cal tours Chatsworth, California

Mar 18 2016
bus-services.com Scam company, took the money and never send the bus Brussels
Author: EVERE, Alabama Bus Travel: bus-services.com Internet

Mar 16 2016
Protected Van Lines Beware! Protected Van Lines are brokers who argue and make excuses.  Lake Worth Florida Issues not resolved Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Moving Companies: Protected Van Lines Lake Worth, Florida

Mar 15 2016
Holiday Cruise Lines Gave me free cruise. I'm disabled. On SSDI. SAID I HAD TO PAY PORT FEE TODAY OR NO FREE CRUISE. NOT VERY FREE West Palm Beach Fl Florida Author: Pueblo, Colorado BBB Better Business Bureau: Holiday Cruise Lines West Palm Beach Fl, Florida

Mar 15 2016
Shri Chand Cargo Lines Inc Paul ?DOT##2599978 Tried to leave the scene of an accident and now denying that he did it. Colton California Author: Alabama, Alabama Body Work & Repair: Shri Chand Cargo Lines Inc Colton , California

Mar 15 2016
Intraglobe TransCanadian Van Lines Overcharged and dishonest Montreal Nationwide Author: Rheinfelden, Other Moving Companies: Intraglobe Nationwide

Mar 14 2016
rejuvifyeye Scammed! Inernet miracle eye fine lines and wrinkles remover Internet Author: Provo, Utah Eye Care: rejuvifyeye Internet

Mar 14 2016
paschall truck lines ptl do not apply for a job murry Kentucky Author: tifton, Georgia Employers: paschall truck lines murry, Kentucky

Mar 11 2016
Buget Van Lines/Small Moves Vanessa Rubio aka Hannah Peters RUDE MEAN ALFUL ! TOOK MY THINGS AND LOST AND DAMAGED MY THINGS! Saint Petersburg Florida Author: Burlington, North Carolina Moving Companies: Buget Van Lines/Small Moves Saint Petersburg , Florida

46, Report #1291986

Mar 06 2016
Park Place Realty - Dan FIsher Did not disclose the property lines of the house we purchased. Wrightwood Calif Property lines Author: Dallas, Texas Realtors: Park Place Realty - Dan FIsher Wrightwood,

Feb 28 2016
Shelton truck lines Shelton trucking,scams-r-us, Altha,fla Florida Author: Flint, Michigan Trucking Companies: Shelton truck lines Altha,fla, Florida

Feb 24 2016
Michelin North America, Inc. The only thing less reliable than Michelin tires is the company that manufactures them! Greenville South Carolina Reading Between the Lines Author: Miami, Florida Auto Parts: Michelin North America Greenville, South Carolina

Feb 22 2016
All State Van Lines I HAD TO CALL THE COPS Margate Florida Thank you! Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Trucking Companies: All State Van Lines Margate, Florida

Feb 22 2016
United Freight Lines Inc. Holding Load Hostage North Royalton Ohio Author: Roswell, Georgia Trucking Companies: United Freight Lines Inc. North Royalton, Ohio