Your Search | greyhound bus
Approximately 563 Reports Found

Aug 12 2015
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
The columbus ga better business bureau is not to be trusted or the birmingham bbb they refuse to post my negative reviews or complaints because they want report my bad experience Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Jul 17 2015
Dennis Dunphy - Team Bus LLC Real Estate Scam Pembroke Massachusetts Author: Abington, Massachusetts Property Management: Dennis Dunphy - Team Bus LLC Pembroke, Massachusetts

Jul 12 2015
Martin chavez autobuses DONT EVER TRAVEL WITH MARTIN CHAVEZ houston Texas
Author: conroe, Texas Bus Companies: Martin chavez autobuses houston, Texas

Jun 29 2015
Isaiah Moultrie New York Realty & Bus Services Inc,CITY HOLDINGS IJJA INC, Empire Enterprises, Ijja Inc Isiah Moultrie Inwood New York Author: California Dead Beat Customers: Isaiah Moultrie Inwood, New York

Jun 27 2015
greyhound bus line refused me services after i pad for my ticket because i asked to talk to someone who`s English i could understd Dallas Texas Nationwide Sure.... Author: San Diego, California Bus Companies: greyhound bus line Nationwide

Jun 22 2015
Long Island Airport and Limosine Service LIALS They sent a malfunctioning bus to transport young girls to the city Hauppauge New York Author: New York Limousine Services: Long Island Airport and Limosine Service Hauppauge, New York

Jun 19 2015
Megabus No kids, no refunds New York / Nationwide  Author: Princeton Junction, New Jersey Bus Travel: Megabus Nationwide

Jun 13 2015
INKAEXPRESSBUS.com or Lucero's Expedition IS NOT INKAEXPRESS.com Inka Express Alerts Consumers About Cusco to Puno Bus Ticket Fraudsters Cusco Peru Internet
Author: Miami Beach, Florida Bus Travel: INKAEXPRESSBUS Internet

May 18 2015
Phenix city Muncipal Court/Phenix city police department The phenix city muncipal court refused to allow me to file harassment charges when our neighbors referred my son as mentally retarded because he receives social security and we found out they was managers at the bank we had accounts with and that is how they found out because he had to put his source of income when he opened a account they made fun of him ridculed him but i was charged with harassment and put in jail for 24 hours while this blond witch walked and their friends after they tormented my son phenix city Alabama I will be suing wells fargo for them being influenced by my false accusers i was banking their first and they had no right to kick me out  Author: United States, Alabama District Attorneys Assistant DA: Phenix city Muncipal Court/Phenix city police department phenix city, Alabama

May 17 2015
Greyhound Lines Inc. GLI reverse discrimination/incompatence/insulting/luggage loseres Dallas, Nationwide Author: ninety six, South Carolina Bus Companies: Greyhound Lines Inc. Nationwide

May 15 2015
Edwards Training Italian Greyhound puppy sick Texas Author: New Jersey Dog Breeders: Edwards Training Texas

May 04 2015
NJ Limo Bus LLC NJ Limo Joe Left us abandonded and out $800 on a saturday night, happy birthday to us! Fairfield New Jersey Author: Wantage, New Jersey Taxi & Limousine Services: NJ Limo Bus LLC Fairfield, New Jersey

May 02 2015
NJ Limo Bus LLC COMPLETE FRAUD/ UNPROFESSIONAL Fairfield New Jersey Author: Alabama Bus Companies: NJ Limo Bus LLC

Apr 29 2015
Greyhound Bus Lines Luggage on my seat in bus layover; bus changed schedule and left with our bags. NO CUSTOMER SErVICE given. Richmond, Va. Nationwide Author: Aberdeen, New Jersey Bus Companies: Greyhound Bus Lines Nationwide

Apr 21 2015
Eastern Travel & Tour Company did not render services and was verbally abusive Washington District of Columbia Author: Dist of Columbia Bus Companies: Eastern Travel & Tour Washington, Dist of Columbia

Apr 20 2015
Bryan and Stratton college I am a criminal justice student I haven't been to school since March I have told them that I have a special needs CHILD who gets off the bus at 1130 I don't have any other people to get her off the bus at that time I am serious about my education but they seem like they don't care my point is that I told them that my CHILD care was going to expired in January I told my advisor that he refused to change my schedule so I can be able to come to class after my daughter get home from school but they didn't want to do it plus I wasn't doing good anyway in my classes what they did was unfair Hampton Virginia Virginia Author: Newport News, Virginia Colleges and Universities: Bryan and Stratton college Hampton Virginia , Virginia

Apr 17 2015
AUTO NOW, FORMERLY KNOWN AS DRIVE NOW LIKE RIDING THE BUS? BUY A CAR AT AUTO NOW NOT !!! PHOENIX Arizona
Author: LAVEEN, Arizona Auto Dealers: AUTO NOW PHOENIX, Arizona

Apr 13 2015
El Expreso Bus Company Tornado Bus Company Fail to offer a discount, adjustment, or a refund for the bus ticket. Houston Texas TYG You are wrong again, nasty again but mainly nasty Author: Houston, Texas Bus Travel: El Expreso Bus Company Houston, Texas

Mar 13 2015
US EXPRESS They provided transportation to get me from home and now they claim they are not responsible to get me back home Jacksonville Florida Author: Bradenton, Florida Bus Travel: US EXPRESS Jacksonville, Florida

45, Report #1205631

Jan 30 2015
Lobel Financial Lobel Financial1150 N. Magnolia Ave Anaheim, California 92801-2605 Lobel Financial Scamming Innocent People Anaheim California Fresno provides online bus schedules Author: Fresno, California Loans: Lobel Financial Anaheim, California

46, Report #1204916

Jan 28 2015
GREYHOUND BUS STATION SYRACUSE New York Freezing Syracuse New York Author: Binghamton, New York Bus Companies: GREYHOUND BUS STATION SYRACUSE NY Syracuse, New York

47, Report #1203157

Jan 21 2015
DriveTime - Devaughn I'd rather be on a bus or walk than do any business with DriveTime again!!! temple hills Maryland Thank you for your response BUT.... Author: District Heights, Maryland Auto Dealers: DriveTime temple hills, Maryland

48, Report #1202833

Jan 19 2015
Casa Don boni Juan Manuel V i started tuesday december 30, i quit january 8 i started 3.50 an hour as a bus girl from tuesday until sunday then starting my next week monday as he told me i would be getting paid 7.75 because he made me a hostess my job was too seat people down and take care of their needs. liberty tx texas Author: liberty , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Casa Don boni liberty tx ,

49, Report #1201143

Jan 12 2015
ROMP Italian Greyhound Rescue -Chicago Denied with no reason given: puppy I wanted to adopt in Nov 2014 is still not adopted in Jan 2015 Internet Author: Illinois Animal Shelters: ROMP Italian Greyhound Rescue -Chicago Internet

50, Report #1197791

Dec 26 2014
drive time car sales lied told me my payments would be based on my income then insulted me and told me to have a nice time on the bus downey California more Author: long beach, California Auto Dealers: drive time car sales California