Your Search | greyhound
Approximately 95 Reports Found

Mar 09 2014
Ground Hound Greyhound rips off disabled vet!! Dallas Texas Author: virginia Beach, Virginia Bus Travel: Ground Hound Dallas, Texas

Feb 24 2014
greyhound lines inc unconscionable company that needs to go under dallas Texas
Author: new york, New York Bus Companies: greyhound lines inc dallas, Texas

Jan 09 2014
Greyhound Bus Line They are robbing customers out of unused tickets so be aware when you purchase, their trying to stay in business by any means necessary so there's no refunds or no more open tickets if you dont use it for departures worldwide Internet Author: Richmond, Virginia Customer: Greyhound Bus Line Internet

Dec 05 2013
Jefferson Lines Greyhound Lines Caught bus from Fargo, ND at 6:00 PM, enroute to Waterloo, IA, wasn 't offered any compensation for my inconviencent. I was due to pick up a truck in Elk Run Heights, IA on Friday afternoon, thus, I have to sit in the bus station for 12 hours, not offered a hotel, and will loose around $800.60 and the opportunity to get closer to home without paying high prices for a bus ticket to San Antonio, Texas where I live. Minneapolis Minnesota Author: San Antonio, Texas Bus Travel: Jefferson Lines Minneapolis, Minnesota

Dec 03 2013
Greyhound Lines Inc Greyhound bus Highway Robbery Dallas Texas Author: Florence, Mississippi Bus Travel: Greyhound Lines Inc Dallas, Texas

Nov 13 2013
Greyhound Bus Lines Refused to Refund Bus Ticket My Son Purchased in My Name As Payor Dallas Texas Author: Carbondale, Colorado Bus Travel: Greyhound Bus Lines Dallas, Texas

Oct 23 2013
Greyhound Lines They damaged my baggage 30 days ago and my complain is not into their system yet Dallas Texas
Author: Menlo Park, California Bus Travel: Greyhound Lines Dallas, Texas

Aug 26 2013
Greyhound Lines-- Harassed by Bus Driver on 8/16/13 Bus#6490---Intimidating passengers, Minneapolis Minnesota Author: New Hope, Minnesota Travel Companies: Greyhound Dallas, Texas

Aug 07 2013
GREYHOUND BUSLINES OVER FOUR YEARS AGO GREYHOUND LOST MINE AND MY MAMA'S LUGGAGE. FROM THE VERY FIRST DAY THE LUGGAGE WAS LOST, I CONTACTED THEM BY PHONE AND EMAIL. I WAS IGNORED ALL THIS TIME. DALLAS Texas Author: ALBANY, New York Bus Travel: GREYHOUND BUSLINES DALLAS, Texas

Jul 11 2013
Greyhound Lines, Inc. Mistreated by Greyhound for the last time... Dallas Texas Author: Cambridge, Massachusetts Bus Companies: Greyhound Lines, Inc. Dallas, Texas

Jul 10 2013
Greyhound Bus Lines Purchased a ticket online for an employee but when he arrived at the station he was forced to buy another one. Dallas Texas Author: Tempe, Arizona Bus Companies: Greyhound Bus Lines Internet

May 26 2013
Greyhound Australia Rude Drivers, Incompetent Drivers, New Coaches, No Bathrooms, No Room, No Way! Eagle Farm QLD Author: Justice, West Virginia Bus Companies: Greyhound Australia Nationwide

May 25 2013
Greyhound Bus Lines I lost My Bags On The Bus and Greyhound Kept Giving Me The Run-A-Round! Dallas Texas Author: Middle River, Maryland Bus Companies: Greyhound Bus Lines Dallas, Texas

May 17 2013
Greyhound Bus Line I recently was subject to the rude incompetant people and inefficient as well as unmanageable structure of greyhound bus lines. A ticket that was supposed to be 178 became 340 as a result of the website directing me to the wrong department and they in turn directed me to more wrong departments then I was informed the prices change deal with it. Upon my return I had to buy an additional bag necause it was 55lbs. At a transfer the handler took the smaller bag but left the larger, after he broke it, unattended which I moved myself. At the end of the trip they had lost the smaller bag which contained roughly 400 of items including the bag and true to the lack of accountability and their apparent disdain for customers it took 3 days and 11 phone numbers to file a claim. I make 20 an hr and in the three weeks of this debauchle I've spent 9 hrs calling and holding. What should have been 178 has resulted in 340 for a ticket 10 for an additional bag 180 in lost time 400 in lost items damage to a 200 dollar suitcase 13 different phone numbers for them 2 complaints and still no resolution. Why hasn't there been a class action because I'm sure I'm not the only one? Dallas TX Author: Wichita Falls, Texas Bus Companies: Greyhound Bus Line Internet

May 10 2013
greyhound bus worker that loaded luggage took some of my luggage. i never got it back or never compensated for it. columbus ohio Internet Author: mansfield , Ohio Bus Travel: greyhound bus Internet

Mar 14 2013
Allegiant Air Greyhound Bus of the Sky Threatened to have me arrested if I would not give up my paid for seat to severely obese woman Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Cedar Falls, Iowa Airlines: Allegiant Air Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Mar 13 2013
Greyhound Bus Refusal of refund, horrible customer service Internet Author: New Port Richey, Florida Bus Travel: Greyhound Bus Internet

Feb 03 2013
Greyhound Terminal Coach Toronto, ONT Terminal Coach Employee Bully, beat and discrimination against Consumers!!! Toronto, Ontario
Author: -, New York Bus Companies: Greyhound Terminal Coach Toronto, ONT Toronto, Ontario

Sep 07 2012
Auto Body Fit LLC I ordered a hood for my crown vic from Auto Body LLC they did ship the product through Greyhound Express Packaging. It was damaged. I had to drive 3 hours to the delivery and then its damaged. Chicago, Illinois Author: Bradford, Pennsylvania Auto Parts: Auto Body Fit LLC Chicago, Illinois

Aug 31 2012
GREYHOUND Greyhound has the worst customer service, their unprofessional non english speaking representatives are rude and obnoxious and stole my luggage and refuse to compensate me. beware Internet Author: Palmdale, Bus Travel: GREYHOUND Internet

Apr 30 2012
Greyhound Refusal of refund, supposedly never received my request, Internet
Author: Lufkin, Texas Bus Travel: Greyhound Internet

Apr 18 2012
Greyhound PackageXpress Greyhound Shipping, Greyhound Package Shipping, Greyhound Bus Lines Stolen Items, No Service, Refusal to Help, Stolen From Packages Internet, Internet Author: NYC, New York Shipping Companies: Greyhound PackageXpress Internet

Apr 17 2012
Greyhound Bus Line Telephone Service Fees Internet, Internet Author: Niskayuna, New York Travel Companies: Greyhound Bus Line Internet

Feb 22 2012
Greyhound Bus Lines Refusal of refund for a refundable ticket Winston-Salem, North Carolina Author: Great Falls, Virginia Bus Travel: Greyhound Bus Lines Winston-Salem, North Carolina

Feb 11 2012
Steve Clarke Italian Greyhound.make and female Gorgeous Blue&White Italian Greyhound New York, New York Author: Bloomfield, New Jersey Animal Services: Steve Clarke New York, New York

grade