Your Search | groupon
Approximately 225 Reports Found

May 25 2015
ETB Solutions Eric Blake,Owner Groupon Good. ETB Solutions, Bad. gaithersburg Maryland Author: gaithersbug, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: ETB Solutions gaithersburg, Maryland

Apr 25 2015
All Star Steam Cleaning Buy a Groupon with this company and get SCREWED Pflugerville Texas Author: Georgetown, Texas Cleaning Services: All Star Steam Cleaning Pflugerville, Texas

Apr 22 2015
GROUPON GROUPON AFFILIATE PROGRAM customer service Nationwide Thanks Author: baltimore, Maryland Internet Marketing Companies: GROUPON Nationwide

Apr 21 2015
GROUPON They will steal your money. Very dishonest business practices. Chicago Internet Author: West Valley City, Utah Internet: GROUPON Internet

Apr 18 2015
Groupon Return policy lied to. Said they own FAQ is wrong and does not mean what it said Chicago Internet
Author: Miami, Florida Internet Fraud: Groupon Internet

Apr 18 2015
Groupon Goods Artificially inflating MSRP on product in order to create false impression of discount Internet
Author: Aurora , Colorado Miscellaneous Electronics: Groupon Internet

Apr 09 2015
healing garden wellness center Sold fake massage session on groupon. No real office. A cell phone # nobody ever answers. a locked room in the upstairs of a dirty salon nobody ever answers the door. kennesaw Georgia Author: kenneaw, Georgia Massage Therapists: healing garden wellness center kennesaw, Georgia

33, Report #1219893

Apr 02 2015
GROUPON Sold STARBUCKS Card with INVAILD Promo Codes Internet Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: GROUPON Internet

Mar 25 2015
Groupon Purchased groupon for red rock for $169 that expired in April 2012.. Due to new job opportunity & being victimized hurricane sandy & relocating I decided to utilized coupon in December 2014. I stayed at a different facility which was the host hotel for my outing. However took at cab to red rock to utilize $169 credit for spa services. The hotel would not honor credit due to expiration of groupon. After 70 minutes waiting on hold, groupon took 30 minutes to not give some type of credit & going to tell me oh well wait for your next trip.. The nerve of groupon .. Give me a credit because I ain't going to vegas no time soon again.. I will report to rip off report, help me howard & send out daily social media deregatory comments..I want a credit for this voucher .. Nationwide Author: Valley stream, New York Credit Services: Groupon Nationwide

Mar 18 2015
Groupon credit card number stolen AGAIN after purchsing from groupon Internet Author: phoenix, Arizona Internet Fraud: Groupon Internet

Feb 23 2015
Yellow Plum Bait and Switch Groupon Bloomfield New Jersey Author: Glen Ridge, New Jersey Restaurants: Yellow Plum Bloomfield, New Jersey

37, Report #1209513

Feb 16 2015
Groupon Selling damaged iphone and not unlocked as described Nationwide Author: Amherst, Massachusetts Telephones: Groupon Nationwide

38, Report #1206878

Feb 05 2015
Monogramhub I dont have a lot of information about the company to go on. I ordered a necklace 1 1/2 months ago apnd have yet to receive the product. Groupon that I ordered it through were most helpful in the beginning as there was an issue where the order wasnt even acknowledged...however no problems in taking my money. The problem Internet MonogramHub Author: Middle Sackville, Nova Scotia BBB Better Business Bureau: Monogramhub Internet

39, Report #1205625

Jan 30 2015
BB &T Mindy Jaffe, branch manager I have been trying to get two different refunds credited back to my account now since August. I purchased and returned an item from Amazon in August , I returned it, I got the confirmation email from Amazon stating the funds were credited back to my account. I waited for it to show up on my bank account. I'm still waiting. Second, I purchased a groupon for 35 dollars from a company that would not return my call to make an appointment so I cancelked it with groupon immediately within the three day grace period. Again, I got the confirmation email stating that my debit card was credited the money back. Yet again, I waited 2 weeks like the refund stated it might take to show up on your account , again nothing. My husband goes to the bank to ask mindy Jaffee about the transactions. She just said it might take a while and she would issue a check because that's how they do things. She closed the checking account because she said I had too many issues with their bank. And the only way to get the money back is by check when it shows up. II contacted bb and t's customer service email because you can't never get a hold of mrs.jaffee unless she wants you too. She finally called my home number left a message stating she is looking into it. It wasn't 15 minutes later she emails me stating there is no credits ever received. I don't think Amazon and grouping go around ripping of people like be and t. I have the proof showing the refunds in detail but yet that's not good enough even when it state the account and debut info on it. Louisville Kentucky
Author: Prospect, Kentucky Banks: BB &T Louisville, Kentucky

40, Report #1203628

Jan 22 2015
Groupon Groupon.com Groupon mailed us EMPTY envelope, says we are out the $1,500 product we did not receive! Internet
Odds.. Author: Little Elm, Texas On-Line Business: Groupon Internet

41, Report #1200000

Jan 07 2015
Connect My DNA Purchased Kit from Groupon, sent it in and NEVER got results! Fairfield Ohio Author: Monrovia, California Miscellaneous Companies: Connect My DNA Fairfield, Ohio

42, Report #1199650

Jan 06 2015
PrinterPix Printerpix.com Julie Terhaar Groupon Vouchers and Calendar Lake Mary Florida Author: Salem, Oregon Printing & Copy Services: PrinterPix Lake Mary, Florida

43, Report #1198558

Jan 02 2015
Aamco ,Seattle, Groupon $39 for front or rear brake service, including brake pads, rotor resurfacing, and labor ,$240 value, SCAM! seattle Washington Aamco Seattle Owner Offered Refund Author: tacoma, Washington Auto Repair Service: Aamco (Seattle) seattle, Washington

44, Report #1193328

Dec 05 2014
Purecanvas Scam company, Poor Customer Service, Lack of communication west palm beach Florida
Company of Liars Author: Grand Blanc, Michigan Arts & Crafts Stores: Purecanvas Internet

Oct 30 2014
atlantic oceans Inc Pacific Carpets advertises on living social and groupon Virginia Beach virginia Author: virginia beach, Virginia Cleaning Services: atlantic oceans Inc Virginia Beach, Select State/Province

Oct 29 2014
Expert Ciar Duct Pros Purchased thru Groupon Air Duct Cleaning purchased thru Groupon a ripoff South Bend, Indiana Internet Author: Edwardsburg, Michigan Cleaning Services: Expert Ciar Duct Pros Internet

Oct 23 2014
Experts Air Duct Pros Via Philly Groupons I purchased a $29 Groupon for duct work cleaning clearly stating Valid for unlimited supply ducts and one return air vent. Tech said he nedded $386 more for the job - to clean the main supply ducts. The add said unlimited supply ducts and the main supply ducts are supply ducts. I said nothing additional then he did not do all the smaller ducts and completely skipped all of them in my basement. Not really sure of their exact location. New Jersey Author: Mt Laurel, New Jersey Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Experts Air Duct Pros New Jersey

Oct 03 2014
South Shore Lasers Michael Roemer Groupon Living Social F- Rating. Bad Business. Crooks. Unprofessional. Nothing Works Here! Babylon New York Author: New York Beauty Salons: South Shore Lasers babylon, New York

Sep 29 2014
Susan Clement OSG does not honor Groupon Coupons! Barnstead New Hampshire Author: Suncook, New Hampshire Customer: Susan Clement Barnstead, New Hampshire

Sep 20 2014
Lily Product on Groupon Garcinia Cambodia seller $4.99 for 1 bottle Beware !!! They post Unauthorized re-occurring debit of $84.97/mo on your account!!!, Internet Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Weightloss Programs: Lily Product on Groupon Internet