Your Search | groupon
Approximately 214 Reports Found
26, Report #1209513

Feb 16 2015
Groupon Selling damaged iphone and not unlocked as described Nationwide Author: Amherst, Massachusetts Telephones: Groupon Nationwide
27, Report #1206878

Feb 05 2015
Monogramhub I dont have a lot of information about the company to go on. I ordered a necklace 1 1/2 months ago apnd have yet to receive the product. Groupon that I ordered it through were most helpful in the beginning as there was an issue where the order wasnt even acknowledged...however no problems in taking my money. The problem Internet MonogramHub Author: Middle Sackville, Nova Scotia BBB Better Business Bureau: Monogramhub Internet
28, Report #1205625

Jan 30 2015
BB &T Mindy Jaffe, branch manager I have been trying to get two different refunds credited back to my account now since August. I purchased and returned an item from Amazon in August , I returned it, I got the confirmation email from Amazon stating the funds were credited back to my account. I waited for it to show up on my bank account. I'm still waiting. Second, I purchased a groupon for 35 dollars from a company that would not return my call to make an appointment so I cancelked it with groupon immediately within the three day grace period. Again, I got the confirmation email stating that my debit card was credited the money back. Yet again, I waited 2 weeks like the refund stated it might take to show up on your account , again nothing. My husband goes to the bank to ask mindy Jaffee about the transactions. She just said it might take a while and she would issue a check because that's how they do things. She closed the checking account because she said I had too many issues with their bank. And the only way to get the money back is by check when it shows up. II contacted bb and t's customer service email because you can't never get a hold of mrs.jaffee unless she wants you too. She finally called my home number left a message stating she is looking into it. It wasn't 15 minutes later she emails me stating there is no credits ever received. I don't think Amazon and grouping go around ripping of people like be and t. I have the proof showing the refunds in detail but yet that's not good enough even when it state the account and debut info on it. Louisville Kentucky
Author: Prospect, Kentucky Banks: BB &T Louisville, Kentucky
29, Report #1203628

Jan 22 2015
Groupon Groupon mailed us EMPTY envelope, says we are out the $1,500 product we did not receive! Internet
Odds.. Author: Little Elm, Texas On-Line Business: Groupon Internet
30, Report #1200000

Jan 07 2015
Connect My DNA Purchased Kit from Groupon, sent it in and NEVER got results! Fairfield Ohio Author: Monrovia, California Miscellaneous Companies: Connect My DNA Fairfield, Ohio
31, Report #1199650

Jan 06 2015
PrinterPix Julie Terhaar Groupon Vouchers and Calendar Lake Mary Florida Author: Salem, Oregon Printing & Copy Services: PrinterPix Lake Mary, Florida
32, Report #1198558

Jan 02 2015
Aamco ,Seattle, Groupon $39 for front or rear brake service, including brake pads, rotor resurfacing, and labor ,$240 value, SCAM! seattle Washington Aamco Seattle Owner Offered Refund Author: tacoma, Washington Auto Repair Service: Aamco (Seattle) seattle, Washington
33, Report #1193328

Dec 05 2014
Purecanvas Scam company, Poor Customer Service, Lack of communication west palm beach Florida
Company of Liars Author: Grand Blanc, Michigan Arts & Crafts Stores: Purecanvas Internet

Oct 30 2014
atlantic oceans Inc Pacific Carpets advertises on living social and groupon Virginia Beach virginia Author: virginia beach, Virginia Cleaning Services: atlantic oceans Inc Virginia Beach, Select State/Province

Oct 29 2014
Expert Ciar Duct Pros Purchased thru Groupon Air Duct Cleaning purchased thru Groupon a ripoff South Bend, Indiana Internet Author: Edwardsburg, Michigan Cleaning Services: Expert Ciar Duct Pros Internet

Oct 23 2014
Experts Air Duct Pros Via Philly Groupons I purchased a $29 Groupon for duct work cleaning clearly stating Valid for unlimited supply ducts and one return air vent. Tech said he nedded $386 more for the job - to clean the main supply ducts. The add said unlimited supply ducts and the main supply ducts are supply ducts. I said nothing additional then he did not do all the smaller ducts and completely skipped all of them in my basement. Not really sure of their exact location. New Jersey Author: Mt Laurel, New Jersey Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Experts Air Duct Pros New Jersey

Oct 03 2014
South Shore Lasers Michael Roemer Groupon Living Social F- Rating. Bad Business. Crooks. Unprofessional. Nothing Works Here! Babylon New York Author: New York Beauty Salons: South Shore Lasers babylon, New York

Sep 29 2014
Susan Clement OSG does not honor Groupon Coupons! Barnstead New Hampshire Author: Suncook, New Hampshire Customer: Susan Clement Barnstead, New Hampshire

Sep 20 2014
Lily Product on Groupon Garcinia Cambodia seller $4.99 for 1 bottle Beware !!! They post Unauthorized re-occurring debit of $84.97/mo on your account!!!, Internet Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Weightloss Programs: Lily Product on Groupon Internet

Aug 31 2014
Cherry Hill Power Washing & Perfection Sparkle Clean Refused to perform the service as advertised on Amazon & Groupon Cherry Hill New Jersey Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Home Improvements: Cherry Hill Power Washing Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Aug 28 2014
Groupon Inc. Misrepresentation of Deal, Misrepresentation of affiliated company, lied about Groupon Promise Chicago Illinois Internet Author: Kent, Ohio Travel Services: Groupon Inc. Internet

Aug 18 2014
07:34 AM sitemile auction theme classified buzzler project pricerr groupon taskerdev Bucharest, Romania Romania We dont have any issues Author: York, South Carolina Small Business Services: Internet

Aug 01 2014
ScanDigital Scandigital sold me 2 Groupon coupons yet only honored 1. Charged me $102, unlawfully! Torrance California Author: Menasha, Wisconsin Photography: ScanDigital Internet

Jul 21 2014
Angel House Cleaners (Best Coast Carpet Solutions) Scam, fraudulent cleaning services, ripoff, groupon deals Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Cleaning Services: Angel House Cleaners Los Angeles, California

Jul 17 2014
Jim Cleary Golf Winter Garden Florida. Jim Cleary Golf Teacher Dehumanizes you and is Disrepectful and Threatens Violence. Winter Garden Florida Own It Author: Windermere, Florida Golf Courses: Jim Cleary Golf Select State/Province

Jul 16 2014
Atlantic Cleaning, Inc Jim- Owner on. As a consumer and a woman, I have NEVER been hung up on by a business owner/employee in my life - ever. Apparently the Groupon discount also included a professionalism discount for which I was completely unaware. BUYER BEWARE: DO NOT PURCHASE A SERVICE WITH THIS COMPANY. In my opinion, beyond the lack of professionalism, the business owner Jim is extremely rude. Columbia South Carolina FALSE AND FLAT OUT A LIE Author: Nashville, Tennessee Cleaning Services: Atlantic Cleaning, Inc Columbia, South Carolina

Jul 09 2014
Preffered air duct cleaning Has coupons all over the Internet on living social and groupon. Will not honor them and tried to get 700 out of us before the cleaning which was supposed to be 50 bucks. Don't let them in your house. Very sketchy company!!! Omaha and council bluffs Nationwide Completely made up rebuttal from company Author: Omaha, Nebraska Cleaning Services: Preffered air duct cleaning Nationwide

Jun 30 2014
Filippo Cardone possibly: Tim Jacobs, Michael Morgan, Timothy Wilson, Phil Cardone, Fil cardone IPO STOCK SCAM, GROUPON, D3 CAPITAL MANAGEMENT las vegas, chicago, new york, Illinois Reporting Author: , North Carolina Brokerage Companies: Filippo Cardone las vegas, chicago, new york, Illinois

Jun 17 2014
Paul Bunyan Trees Florida Home & Garden - Florida Promotions - Solar Wind Tampa Paul Lisa owner of Paul Bunyan Trees has ripped off several residents in Tampa Florida. He gets a deposit for landscape or trees and never does the wortk! Angies list & groupon have black listed him tampa florida Internet Author: tampa, Florida Landscaping: Paul Bunyan Trees Internet

Jun 05 2014
Groupon Inc Mr. Joe Harrow and Bethany R Bryan B Not as Advertised Concert Chicago, Illinois 60654-2801 Author: los angeles, California Festivals & Event Services: Groupon Inc Mr. Joe Harrow and Bethany R Chicago, IL 60654-2801, Illinois