GUARANTEED AUTOGRAPHS ALLEN RADWILL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: guaranteed autographs allen radwill
There may be more specific results for "guaranteed autographs allen radwill"
For more specific results for "guaranteed autographs allen radwill"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 22 2017
Derma Genetix Ad claims Free Trial but it's not free; will cost you no matter what you do St. Petersburg Florida Author: Allen, Texas Skin Care: Derma Genetix Internet

Jun 15 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Creme and Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Not Known Product advertised as a trial, customer paid s/h only. There was no added notification that customer had to call to cancel within 14 days or automatic billing and shipping would take place. I received my credit card statement and I had been billed for both products for a total of $99.95 for one and $89.95 for the other. I never saw this claim listed anywhere in the advertisement I got. I called the number listed for customer service and was told they would cancel future orders but I would be responsible for the current order which I haven't received it yet but was billed for it. This is definitely not a reputable company. They list 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Money Refunded but this is not true. Internet Author: Glen Rock, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Beaute Wrinkle Creme and Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Internet

Jun 13 2017
Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies Michael Gavin, Martha Bergmann, Supervisor. This so called company Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies called me over the phone a few weeks after I applied for a Wrapping Specialist position on indeed.com and offered me the position on the very first call. I did not think twice at the time that this comment was not real , because I thought Indeed job postings was legitimate and never allowed scams, so I accepted the job offer as a Wrapping Specialist. The lady I spoke to stated that I would be guaranteed $1500 monthly salary and additional $50 bonus for each gift I wrap and mail off through my local post office.  1139 East Jersey Street, Elizabeth, NJ 07201 Internet Author: Saginaw , Michigan Employers: Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies Internet

Jun 11 2017
Epic Genius, LLC ,M. Williams, Breach of contract. Failure to perform duties. Refusal to refund due funds. Tampa Florida Author: Allen, Texas Websites: Epic Genius, LLC Tampa, Florida

Jun 11 2017
Lisa Torres Allen Lisa Torres takes advantage of me Internet
Author: Miami, Florida Internet Fraud: Lisa Torres Allen Internet

Jun 10 2017
Tournament are Us North Texas USSSA Texas state championship Arlington is a joke. Put 12u bracket play on a high school field. Tournament Director is horrendous and doesn't care about following their published rules. Books horrendous fields and plays 12-year old teams on high school fields. Ignores their publish rules and field dimensions Arlington Texas Author: Allen, Texas Sports Teams & Clubs: Tournament are Us North Texas USSSA Texas

Jun 08 2017
parisian glow serum 14 day return not honored. Satisfaction guaranteed..NOT!!! St. Petersburg Internet Author: Fairfield, Pennsylvania Skin Care: parisian glow serum Internet

Jun 06 2017
Allen Marketing Group Vacation Scam Cedar City Utah Author: Colorado Hotel: Allen Marketing Group Cedar City, Utah

Jun 05 2017
New You Underware 30 day refund guaranteed. No questions asked. Rock solid guarantee. Dalton Gardens Idaho Author: Folsom, California Clothing Stores: New You Underware Dalton Gardens, Idaho

Jun 05 2017
Crown Food Carts Dont give them your money. Allen Town Pennsylvania Author: Richmond, Virginia Food Stores: Crown Food Carts Allen Town, Pennsylvania

May 30 2017
Allen Marketing Group BIG rip Off....Not worth the headache Internet Author: Concord, North Carolina Hotel: Allen Marketing Group Internet

May 29 2017
Logan webb Logan webb, games allen, david anderson, ian gardiner internet scam alert Brookling New York Author: virgnia beach, Virginia Liars: Logan webb Brookling, New York

May 27 2017
Softwareauinc Microsoft Office 2013 No Product Key to Activate Rosemead California Author: Allen, Texas Software: Softwareauinc Rosemead, California

May 23 2017
Royal Tech Windows Curtis Smith Sold me a defective window, exhibited unscrupulous,unprofessional behavior over the phone while I was trying to get the problem resolved. Ultimately stole $450 dollars from my pocket. Taylor Michigan Author: Allen Park, Michigan Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Royal Tech Windows Michigan

May 22 2017
Giese & Sons LLC ,Allen G Giese, Alan J Giese, GS Painting LLC, Non payment for a painting job I had performed, judgment for money awarded in 2013. Waukesha Wisconsin Author: Madison, Wisconsin Small Business Services: Giese & Sons LLC Internet

May 22 2017
Instant credit loans Kevin, brad allen Chicago Illinois Author: Brooklyn Park, Minnesota Loans: Instant credit loans Chicago , Illinois

May 22 2017
Happee Spice Came up as Promised a beneficial therapy to my Rheumatoid Arthritis and Fibromyalgia. Offered comfort as I'm without insurance and the oil was guaranteed relief. I paid the extra shipping costs. I am worse than before after using their Snake Oul. San Jose Internet Thousands of Happy Customers Author: Folsom, California Alternative Health: Happee Spice Internet

May 19 2017
Chris Lubanski Guaranteed removal from timeshare Deltona Florida Author: Granite City, Illinois Attorneys & Legal Services: Bill Brimm Deltona , Florida

May 17 2017
Signature Dog Autographs Ultimate Athletes Ink selling fake autographs and avoiding negative feedback Amazon Internet
Google can clear this Up Author: Manahawkin, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Signature Dog Autographs Internet

20, Report #1372053

May 08 2017
Alternative FX AKA:Mihai Pavaloaie AKA:mihai27@seznam.cz AKA:Dagmar Zobacova Individual guaranteed to compensate any loss incurred by the company's wrongful investmentswith software development and after losing $7800, the individual dissappered so not to have to honor his end of the deal Czech republick Internet Author: San Diego, California Internet Fraud: Alternative FX Internet

21, Report #1371951

May 08 2017
Primal Health Labs Texas Dr. Marlene perfectmealplans.com Facebook.com perfectmealplans Basiclly, I ordered, but came across the complained against the company, I immediately emailed them to cancel the order But they stil shipped the order, I received opened the envelop only and found that they ripped me off as well with books I did not order. I have refused and returned the order for refund Allen, TX Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Primal Health Labs Texas Internet

22, Report #1371942

May 08 2017
TME*W09JNO*FAMHNDYM forced subscription Nationwide Author: Glen Allen, Virginia News Media: TME*W09JNO*FAMHNDYM Nationwide

May 07 2017
Vitamin Vape Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Vitamin Vape is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Patrick Farah takes a holistic approach to building our company from the ground up. Vitamin Vape clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Patrick Farah. Patrick Farah and Vitamin Vape are dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, best in class products, exceptional client experiences, & success.*UPDATE: Vitamin Vape pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Vitamin Vape recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Chicago, Illinois Non-Profit Charities: Vitamin Vape Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Vitamin Vape is USA Based, USA Formulated, premium product, all organic, all natural B12 that provides the highest quality and service worldwide. Vitamin Vape, leading provider of a natural Vitamin Vape B12 across the globe. Product guaranteed and you will enjoy Vitamin Vape. Chicago, Illinois

May 06 2017
Encore Autographs Forged autographs and credit card fraud, recharged my card a year later Millersville Pennsylvania Author: PORTLAND, Oregon Specialty Stores: Encore Autographs Millersville, Pennsylvania

May 05 2017
GDD Logo Design Trust Logo Design I asked for a simple logo design - even sent visual suggestions of what I was looking for. After one week, they have sent me 5 logos that LOOK nothing like what I have asked for and they keep stalling. They sent me the same logos twice in a row - even after I said - NO. They are a total scam shop. My 10 year old can do better than what they are producing. I don't want anyone else falling into their bullshit trap of 1 day turnaround, money back guaranteed. They won't refund my money - unless I wait 90 days and I am still unhappy. No one has time for this. Horrible experience. Seattle, WA Internet Author: Lakewood, Colorado Small Business Services: GDD Logo Design Internet