Your Search | guaranteed tip sheet

Nov 18 2015
Outdoorexpressions Planted trees for us and guaranteed us 1 year service, they have all died because of improper installation.$10,000 wasted, Numerous attempts given to correct problems with no results Fairhope Alabama
Author: Bay Minette, Alabama Landscaping: Outdoorexpressions Fairhope, Alabama

Nov 14 2015
Chicago Chimney Inc I was charged to clean my chimney. This company never made an attempt to clean the chimney. The worker went to the furnace and used a wet/dry vacuum to vacuum the vent. Then gave me a sheet stating that I should have them to put a liner from the furnace to the chimney. They guys left after that and now the voicemail picks up my calls and it is full. Chicago Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Cleaning Services: Chicago Chimney Inc Internet

Nov 14 2015
Pizza Hut Southern California Pizza Riverside USA pizza hut added 20% tip to my credit card Riverside California Author: Riverside, California Pizza & Take Out: Pizza Hut Riverside, California

Nov 06 2015
DMI Central Clearing House TX URGENT NOTIFICATION Apon receipt of payment and authorization the following goods will be shipped to me. please return form in envelope provided with fee for acquisition of photographic equipment. being held at the Central Clearing House. Immediate shipment GUARANTEED. total payment for equipment $13.78 insured shipping & handling $3.00 total $16.78 Carrollton Texas Author: corning, California Cameras & Video: DMI Carrollton, Texas

Oct 29 2015
Unimed International, Inc Genucil, / Chamomix skin care1-800-SKIN-211 Product endorsed on talk radio by great men. Advertised as money back guaranteed, no questions asked. Upon a severe swelling if my eyes I called and rep tried to talk me out of it. Then said $ would be returned 5/7 business days. Called them several more times and now say 10 days. It's been that and still no m Edison New Jersey Author: Springfield, Missouri Eye Care: Unimed International, Inc Edison, New Jersey

Oct 28 2015
National Auto Academy NAA Paid $700 for training , guaranteed a job next day never heard from them 2780 S Jones Blvd Ste 3614, Las Vegas, NV, 89146, Nationwide Author: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: National Auto Academy Nationwide

Oct 27 2015
Rappaport, Hiltner & Crenshaw Mail Fraud. Certificate of Guaranteed Award Winner $3,900,000. Sign and mail with Processing Fee $20 Babylon New York Author: cresskill, New Jersey $$ REWARDS Offered: Rappaport, Hiltner & Crenshaw Babylon, New York

Oct 22 2015
Rappaport, Hiltner & Crenshaw none that I am aware of. I received a letter and a certificate of guaranteed winner of $3,900,000.00, but asking me to make it official by sending them $20. I have not sent it. Babylon New York Author: dallas, Georgia Bad Check Writers: Rappaport, Hiltner & Crenshaw Babylon, New York

Oct 21 2015
Neutratone creams for eyes and face for toning down wrinkles and dark spots--100% guaranteed to work or money back Savannah ,Georgia Georgia Author: South Sioux city , Nebraska Misc. Health Specialists: Neutratone Nationwide

Oct 21 2015
Rick Reynolds This is his alias name-no one knows his actual name He said in his script online that his BPD Blueprint was satisfaction guaranteed, but when I asked for a refund he would not give back the money at all. Tacoma Washington He is an hypocrite liar manipulative. Author: Sonora, California Ex- Girlfriends: Rick Reynolds Internet

Oct 20 2015
Extend Pet Health Asked about charge for product since I have not had it for trial period they guaranteed. Play in words took advantage of someone whose pet is having health problems. Very misinformed and sick. A way to steal money legally! Sick world we live in! Internet Author: Prospect Heights, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: Extend Pet Health Internet

37, Report #1262019

Oct 18 2015
Sambuca 360 Kim Forsythe Bartenders run up tabs then ban customers when they dispute them even after they pay up with tip! Plano Texas
Author: McKinney, Texas Bars Lounges & Clubs: Sambuca 360 Plano, Texas

Oct 11 2015
Ewen Chia lunchSkid he ask me to buy his programs and made me some promisses and did not keep one, he told me it was all guaranteed but he then said no but I watched a video with him explaining the video, he took me for $265.00 U.S.D. and he thought it was a big joke it took pretty well every cent I had I purchased a website building progam and he lives in singapore he is chinese his name is Ewen Chia, I use to have all of his emails everything but I guess I thought no one would help I am sure if he got me he got someone else He is located in Singapore. Internet Author: Midland, Ontario, Alabama Internet Fraud: Ewen Chia Internet

Oct 08 2015
American Pressure Clean and Carlos Bernal Their Ad Says Satisfaction Guaranteed -- Theirs Not Yours !!! Margate Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Cleaning Services: American Pressure Clean Margate, Florida

40, Report #1194840

Oct 07 2015
Gale Corbett Hutchinson James CorbettCorbett Hutchinson Dallas Con Artist on PAROLE Dallas Texas
So I met this guy in Jail? Justin James Worthey Fred Worthey Insurance Agency Author: ARLINGTON, Texas Wanted Criminals: Gale Corbett Hutchinson Dallas, Texas

Oct 06 2015
Almont Homes NE, Inc Delivered a substandard homes, failed to repair guaranteed repairs Suwanee Georgia Author: Dacula, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Almont Homes NE, Inc Suwanee, Georgia

Oct 01 2015
Securities Disbursement Division Dana Parsons, recording agentPeter Mouk, S.D.D. financial document director I am a guaranteed winner of $3,062,841 and need to send $20.00 by 10/12/2015 Huntington Station New York Author: Tucson, Arizona $$ REWARDS Offered: Securities Disbursement Division Huntington Station, New York

Sep 28 2015
PIZZA HUT My driver charged me $35 + tip my son said I got ripped off and I did. Internet Author: SPRINGFIELD, Missouri Pizza & Take Out: PIZZA HUT Internet

Sep 17 2015
Rappaport, Hiltner, & Crenshaw Prize Payout And Disbursement CenterProcessing Department26 Railroad AvePMB 375Babylon, NY 11702 Congratulations! You are a Guaranteed Award Recipient. Check in your name now available Babylon New York Author: Cleveland, Ohio Cash Services: Rappaport, Hiltner, & Crenshaw

Sep 17 2015
Cvsonlinepills.com CVS Online Store 724-252-2150Meds OnlineJames Miller941-295-9739 I paid them for my order with their guaranteed delivery date + order# but now they have not shipped it and refuse my calls and emails North Port FL Author: Makawao, Hawaii Clinics: Cvsonlinepills.com Internet

Sep 17 2015
Sunset Harbor Resort BJ Cooke PRL Timeshare sale with guaranteed points rental agreement with PRL and Sunset Harbor. BJ Cooke ( Regional Sales Director ) going from town to town selling timeshare for Sunset Harbor and Point Rental Liquidators. Willis Texas Author: Beloit, Wisconsin Resorts: Sunset Harbor Resort Willis, Texas

Sep 14 2015
npf is a ripoff company who make fraud statements and send out information to collect 20 dollars from everyone all over to benefit themselves of fraud. Pretending that consumers are guaranteed winners of 1.2 millions in funds which they have no intentions of dispersing out or rewarding real monies to people. everyone need to be aware of this company and read the fine print.¬†plainview New York Author: huntsville, Texas Bigamist: npf reports division plainview, New York

Sep 14 2015
NPF Mailed letter stating i was guaranteed winner, but asked i send $20 for a report Plainview Ny Author: toledo, Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: NPF

Sep 08 2015
Fresh Pond Associates, LLC D/B/A - Divorce Fast Didn't get the service I paid for and did not get refund as guaranteed! 365 Boston Post Road #241 Sudbury, MA 01776 Internet Author: Dublin 1, Attorneys & Legal Services: Fresh Pond Associates, LLC D/B/A - Divorce Fast Internet

Sep 05 2015
Rudy's NY Pizza Forged Credit Card Receipt- Server Added Unauthorized Tip to CC receipt duluth Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Restaurants: Rudy's NY Pizza duluth, Georgia