Your Search | guaranty bank, morgan financial trust

1, Report #1191743

Nov 27 2014
andersonlawgroup rebecca ,Dear Jeanne Nelson,i am sending you a notice that you owe 300.00 that has gone to 968.75 and they are under 14 companys and they have all my info with ss and bank accounts deposited.and and a contract to prove.and that they can reduce this payment and close out the account.also a case no and saying i need to contact her immediately.she leaves no phone number and no other contact except emails..the issue is we dont owe many to anyone weve never taken out with this company whoever they are. Internet Author: salem, Oregon Collection Agencies: andersonlawgroup Internet

2, Report #1191736

Nov 27 2014
Dustin L. Kellenberger False Witness to Christianity, Financial Stalker, Con/Scam Person, Thief Clearwater Florida Author: Clearwater, Florida Health Spas: Dustin L. Kellenberger Clearwater, Florida

3, Report #1191723

Nov 27 2014
Wallace Morgan or Aimee Wong or Shakira Hernandez Wallace Morgan, legit company or scam New York New York Author: New York, New York Employers: Wallace Morgan

4, Report #1191718

Nov 27 2014
orlov svetlana sacramento Victim of Ralphs criminal behavior This lady was taken over 26,000 from Ralph and she is suffering a great lost of financial stress sacramento California Author: El Dorado Hills, California Collection Agencies: orlov svetlana sacramento sacramento ,

5, Report #1191705

Nov 27 2014
Josh Schumann, Josh Schumann Family Trust, JSS Hotels, Joshua Schumann Total FRAUD, Con Man, Faker, Identity Thief, Con Artist, Australian National, Overweight Slob New York, NY, Sidney, Australia New York Author: New York, New York Business Consultants: Josh Schumann, Josh Schumann Family Trust, New York, New York

Nov 27 2014
Merchant Choice Cards Services WoodForest National Bank Automatic ripoff ,sign up after contract expires without notice,and charges you $495.00 to terminate the woodlands Texas Author: Miami, Florida Dental Services: Merchant Choice Cards Services the woodlands, Texas

Nov 27 2014
Dennis Khanna Metro financial - hamilton ontarioGlobal investment Holdings - burlington ontario Dennis khanna stole our home and our future! Hamilton Ontario Author: Brantford, Ontario Real Estate Services: Dennis Khanna Hamilton, Ontario

8, Report #1191677

Nov 27 2014
U.S Bank Incompetent People Playing With My Money Crossville Nationwide Author: Crossville, Tennessee Mortgage Companies: U.S Bank Nationwide

9, Report #1191656

Nov 26 2014
John White - Boca Financial Group - Creative Funding - 506(c) Funding ServicesARI Financial Services, Inc., John White is running an investment broker Ponzi....Lots of promises until he gets paid, then hes gone. Chicago Illinois
Author: SF, California Investment Brokers: Boca Financial Group Chicago, Illinois

10, Report #1191642

Nov 26 2014
Cashnet kenny spencer I received a call today November 26 2014 at 8 o'clock from a man named Kenny Spencer saying he was from cash net USA and he wanted to tell me that I was approved for a $10,000 loan long he asked for my name phone number address account number routing number social security number bank name and then he told me they will send me one hundred and sixty two dollars and then I will have to send them back a hundred fifty five dollars and he also asked him to buy a green dot card to send it back to him but I did not know that when I gave him all of that information he caught my chase bank and told them that I did not recognize a transaction so they put the money back into my account I thought the money came from him I went to my bank and put out the money I went to Rite Aid and bought a green dot and put the money on there and then sent the money to him now my bank is telling me that I am - money I am a disabled single mother and I only get paid once a month from SSI I don't have that much money to give away I don't have any money to give away for free this has really hurt my heart and stressed me out I feel used whoever Kenny Spencer is he's the devil because you should not take advantage of people only demons do that He said that they are located everywhere Nationwide Author: bakersfield, California Federal Government: Cashnet kenny spencer Nationwide

Nov 26 2014
C&F Movers, Inc. Frank Palermo Mover broke our furniture, blew us off, and then threatened us North Port Florida
Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Moving Companies: C&F Movers, Inc. North Port, Florida

12, Report #1191638

Nov 26 2014
Honda Financial Services No bills + bad credit Nationwide Author: brooklyn, New York Car Financing: Honda Financial Services Nationwide

13, Report #1191641

Nov 26 2014
LenCred Hawkeye Management They taught me to lie and lied about the way they got bank loans for me Bentonville Arizona
Author: Indiana Loan Brokers: LenCred Bentonville, Arizona

Nov 26 2014
Tina Starling aka Starlington/Capital Strategies/Helping Hands Tina Starling, Nicholas Below, Mario Ausoni, Swiss Capital, Helping Hands, Merciful Holdings Option Paper Scam, Tina Starling aka Starlington, Capital Strategies Destin Nationwide Author: Washington Financial Services: Tina Starling/Capital Strategies/Helping Hands Nationwide

15, Report #1191594

Nov 26 2014
ShopRTACabinets cabinetsdirectrta.com, Frank Lamark Fraud, stole money from bank account, scam, supposedly sells kitchen rta cabinets Elk Grove, IL Illinois Author: Somerville, Massachusetts Internet Fraud: ShopRTACabinets Internet

16, Report #1191566

Nov 26 2014
Nu Derma aka NUVI skincare and Vibrante Skincare BEWARE OF SCAM -Unfortunately before checking Ripoff Report on Nov 24 I ordered Nu Derma skincare sample together with Vibrante sample from ad online offering 2 skincare product samples to be used together ,at cost of mailing only for $4.95 each for the samples. The charge of $9.90 was withdrawn from my account within a couple of minutes. I then checked Ripoff Report and saw 11,000 complaints about this company withdrawing $100's of dollars without permission or notice once they have your credit card. I immediately called my bank and canceled the card upon their advice, that no other charges could be made on that card number. I should have known something was wrong when they did not include ability to use Paypal where they dont get the numbers on your card. On Nov 26 I received notice from both NuDerma and Vibrante that the shipment had been made. The notice gave a tracking a # but no address of the companies, only a 800 phone number for questions. I called the Vibrante phone number first and was conected with customer service Ann. I told her to close my account, I had canceled my credit card and no further charges to my card could be made. She agreed to cancel my account. Then I called NuDerma, was connected to customer service, and told her there were 11000 complaints about the company charging without permission, so I had canceled my credit card and they could not make any other charges to that card, and if they tried I would bring criminal charges for fraud against them. She refused to close my account, said the complaints were lies, to which I answered 11000 people couldn't all be lying and she hung up on me. Without agreeing to close my account. Santa Ana California Author: Delray Beach, Florida Beauty Salons: Nu SDerma aka NUVI skincare Santa Ana, California

17, Report #1191563

Nov 26 2014
DWOLLA CLUMSY,STUPID,THEY SHOULD NOT BE IN THE FINANCIAL BUISINESS Author: Michigan Financial Services: DWOLLA Internet

18, Report #1191534

Nov 26 2014
Gentle Breeze i went to cash advance.com to try to get a loan it matched me with a lender called gentle breeze they approved me for a $300 loan...i never received the money but they have all my bank info. Internet Author: springfield , Illinois ORGANIZED CRIME: Gentle Breeze Internet

19, Report #1191529

Nov 26 2014
Binary Academics oversold/underperformce rotten customer service New York New York Author: Alexander, Iowa Financial Education: Binary Academics New York, New York

20, Report #1191513

Nov 26 2014
PNC Bank Bait and Switch Scam Nationwide Author: Newark, Delaware Banks: PNC Bank Nationwide

21, Report #1191470

Nov 25 2014
iCare Financial Scam Thomas Lark Scammer Sam Fuchs katie Kessing Sammers iCare Credit, Care Credit, sam fuchs, thomas lark, katie kessing, icare financial, life long scammers, Kennesaw GA icare thief Scammed me out of $1995 and never provided no training-their rep lied to me about payments to me as well Kennesaw Georgia Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Credit Services: iCare Financial Thomas Lark Sam Fuchs katie Kessing Sammers Kennesaw, Georgia

22, Report #1191463

Nov 25 2014
d'Hotel Supplies Nilay Better Trust Chines company than this company d' Hotel Supplies please make no mistake to give him money New jersey New Jersey Author: Brooklyn, New York Interior Decorators: d'Hotel Supplies Nationwide

23, Report #1191450

Nov 25 2014
Rick Hendrick Chevrolet, Carlos Luna, Leo Fulleda DO NOT TRUST WITH YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY! THEY STOLE MY DOWN PAYMENT! Atlanta Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia Auto Dealers: Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Atlanta, Georgia

24, Report #1191400

Nov 25 2014
Alex Becker source-wave.com sourcewaveseo.comsourceautopilot.com Poor Service ,take money without consent , there seo made my sites go backwards Dont trust this guy texas Internet Author: Manchester England, Other Search Engine Optimization: Alex Becker Internet

25, Report #1191368

Nov 25 2014
LPI Financial Serices, Inc Life Partners Inc Misrepresented product Waco Texas Author: San Jose, California Insurance Companies: LPI Financial Serices, Inc Waco, Texas