Your Search | guardian protection servs

Oct 20 2016
Bobs discount furniture mybobs Scum bag Bobs discount furniture failed to meet expectations. Paid for extended warranty and goof proof protection. When 5 legs broke off of 2 pieces of furniture a technician came out and told me it was defective manufacturing. He also told me I would hear from Bobs in a couple days. After 2 weeks I called Bob's back. They told me no ma'am it won't be covered technician reported furniture not deemed a manufacturer defect. WTF? Really? BS? I'd like to talk to the little puke that came to my house and talk to him again face to face. Seabrook New Hampshire Author: Kingston, New Hampshire Advertising / Deceptive: Bobs discount furniture Seabrook, New Hampshire

Oct 19 2016
National Vehicle Protection Services, National Vehicle Protection Services tried to sell an extended warranty to my mother who has been dead 5 years. St. Charles Missouri Author: Indiana Auto Warranty: National Vehicle Protection Services St. Charles, Missouri

Oct 18 2016
Source protection Thaddeus Gravo Non payment, dishonest business practices, breach of contract, theft Las vegas Nevada Instigation? Author: Las vegas, Nevada Home Security: Source protection Las vegas , Nevada

Oct 17 2016
Global Tech Squad Inc. I turned on my computer today and was surprised to notice that there was a message indicating that my computer had been affected by spyware and Malware. Global Tech Squad Inc.'s telephone number was on the screen saying they would provide a solution to the problem. I mistakenly allowed them access to the computer to remove the spyware and Malware. The individual at the company identified himself as Josh Matthews said they could provide me protection for a year for $199. I declined the coverage. It is my belief that they accessed some confidential information on the hard drive on my computer. This company needs to be put out business because it is defrauding customers. Dallas Texas Author: Portland, Oregon Computer Fraud: Global Tech Squad Inc. Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
ASAP AMERICAN STANDARD AUTO PROTECTION DO NOT RECOMMEND Wilmington Delaware Author: Fairmont, West Virginia Auto Warranty: ASAP Wilmington, Delaware

Oct 10 2016
First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation Dishonest, Customer's issue or problem is irrelevant,Request for a supervisor/manager you will not get one,Hidden deals between contractor and First American, Non covered charges are hidden First American will not inform you about the non coverage, the contractor informs you of the non covered items, Employ 2nd english speaking reps so you the consumer cannot understand whats being said and the reps are rude,do not cross the reps or your claim will not go through, buyer beware on big ticket items, Santa Rosa California Author: phoenix, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation Nationwide

Oct 09 2016
Foam it green Guardian energy technologies Company sold me defective product and has no warranty or real customer support Riverwood Illinois Refresher on how ripoff report works, what libelous means, and your warranty Author: Staten Island , New York Building Products: Foam it green Riverwood , Illinois
8, Report #1331931

Oct 06 2016
Marc Cartlidge AKA Marc King - Consumers Distributing Inc. Marc King, Jordan Smith Takes Customers' Money but Doesn't Ship Products, Stiffs Employees of Thousands of Dollars in Unpaid Wages Vancouver, Toronto Nationwide
How To File Consumer Protection Claim and Report Fraud With the RCMP Author: Toronto, On-Line Business: Marc Cartlidge AKA Marc King - Consumers Distributing Inc. Nationwide

Oct 05 2016
Intuit Intuit GoPayment Intuit security breach, Do not trust Intuit for secure financial protection Internet Author: Alabama Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Intuit Nationwide

Oct 05 2016
10:49 AM data protection law broken Redwood City, California. Internet
Author: Alabama Racists: Internet

Oct 04 2016
spp septic protection plan 123 groupSafe secure club they charged me 4 mos in a row for my 599.95 premium and now i cannot contact them. ft lauderdale Florida Author: punta gorda, Florida Warranty Companies: spp septic protection plan ft lauderdale, Florida

Oct 03 2016
Founder's federal credit union Visa Card FCU Visa, Founders Visa I got a credit card 11 years ago signed up for credit protection plan right then, well last year I became unemployed so I called to use my plan that they tacked charges each month for on my card as well as intrest for years and I was told that plan only covered if I became disabled or died, it would pay off card then, well I became disabled and called then to use my plan i was still being charged for and I was told that my plan only covers if I can prove unemployment or die shortly after Founder's Visa cancelled my protection plan after I ask several times to use it with no success and now credit card/ Founders wants to act like I never had such plan and has locked up my accounts to make me agree to a payment, THE CARD PROTECTION INSURANCE is a FRAUD, you get to make payments with intrest added and late fees every month for nothing. I am contacting legal help as i have paid this card off several times before all of this with card protection fees and interest and when i need to use it I get NOTHING, Lancaster/ Rock Hill/ Indian Land/ Clemson South Carolina Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Founder's federal credit union Visa Card Lancaster, South Carolina

Sep 29 2016
Universal Protection Security Service Allied Universal Security A Terrible Racist Company To Work For That will Cheat You on Your Pay And Harass You Rosemont Illinois Author: ROCKDALE, Illinois Security Services: Universal Protection Security Service Rosemont, Illinois

Sep 27 2016
Citizens Bank Charter One Bank (formerly) Unnecessary overdraft fees/charges...nearly $80.00 in less than a week while carrying overdraft protection. $12.00 per transfer/transaction from savings account to checking, is supposed to be $6.00 per transfer/transaction. winterwiz Cleveland Ohio And you just proved my point... Author: Cleveland, Ohio Banks: Citizens Bank Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
American Auto Guardian Inc. The person I spoke with stated if you don't have a battery your car won't run Arlington Heights Illinois Those auto warranty's are meant to increase revenue to the dealership and are not designed to help consumers Author: soddy daisy, Tennessee Auto Warranty: American Auto Guardian Inc. Arlington Heights, Illinois

Sep 21 2016
Protection One Company States Account Past Due With Unauthorized Charges Wichita Kansas Author: Killeen, Texas Security Services: Protection One Wichita, Kansas

Sep 12 2016
Vigilant Group Vigilant Group scammed my business of 2800 dollars by promising government contracts and links to government services, but I received nothing except promises. Beverly Hills California
Vigilant Promise Refund after Reading Ripeoff Report. Author: Cooper City, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: National Alert Security and Protection Services Beverly Hills, California

Sep 07 2016
Patrick D. Delgado Patrick Ritter, Consumer guardian services, CGSU he rips people off through manipulation. Salt Lake City Utah
Author: Ephraim , Utah Legal Services: Patrick D. Delgado Salt Lake Coty, Utah

Sep 02 2016
Consumer Protection Bureau CPB called me to tell me I won the Holiday Sweepstakes.prize of $625,000 thousand and all I need to do is send a registration fee of 1 percent which is $6250 Washington DC Virginia Author: durham, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Consumer Protection Bureau Washington DC, Virginia

Sep 01 2016
Homelife Warranty Protection Unprofessional scam company Mesa Arizona Author: New York Wedding Services: Homelife Warranty Protection Mesa, Arizona

Sep 01 2016
American Auto Shield / Empire Consumer Services / Liberty Auto Protection AUTO WARRANTY SCAM. Golden Colorado Claims Issues Author: Broussard, Louisiana Auto Warranty: American Auto Shield Golden, Colorado

Aug 31 2016
First American Homebuyers Protection Corp. First American Homebuyers, failed to replace or repair our water heater that very clearly states on the contract, if they can not fix it they would either replace or repair they did neither, nor did they call back to let me know. Santa Rosa California Author: Tucson, Arizona Home Warranty Companies: First American Homebuyers Protection Corp. Santa Rosa, California

Aug 31 2016
Global Cash Card No VISA fraud protection from this company at all!!!  Irvine California Respond to Inquiry Author: Rochester, New York Banks: Global Cash Card Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
Tammy Bohen / EBay financial services - buyer protection eBay financial services buyer protection invoice Attempted internet scam BEWARE!!! Topeka Kansas
Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Shipping Companies: Tammy Bohen / EBay financial services - buyer protection Topeka, Kansas

Aug 24 2016
Brian J. Dressler BRIAN J. DRESSLER OF GUARDIAN HOME INSPECTIONS IS VERY BAD HOME INSPECTOR! Fairfax Virginia Author: Falls Chuch, Virginia Inspections & Hazards: Brian J. Dressler Fairfax, Virginia