Your Search | gui yan
Approximately 49 Reports Found

Jul 18 2015
06:15 AM I ordered 2 dresses from them for my son and then my daughter's wedding. One was ok, the other was ugly, cheap and just terrible. I've been trying to return it for a week now. There is no phone number to call, only yan email address they don't respond to and a chat that is a joke. China Internet
I ordered 2 dresses from them for my son Author: Houston, Texas Bridal Shops: Internet

May 25 2015
jin zhong yan new material technology co.,ltd This is warning about this company,they are fraud,they scam me over 75.000$ xingtai Internet Author: Yukon Drug Manufacturers: jin zhong yan new material technology co.,ltd Internet

Mar 19 2015
spalcoplast sport (m) ltd .com Yan Yan Li I payd for merchandise $1000. to a comp in china. now after one month the don't want to pay me back my money and I don't get my product. hasselt provide also Hasselt Bn the country of Be hasselt Belgi Author: Calgary, Alabama Sporting Goods: spalcoplast sport (m) ltd hasselt,

Nov 12 2014
Beijing Runqui Business Limited, Richard Wang,Shiqi Yang,Gui Guo scam on electronic material Beijing China Author: Rome, Electronic Manufacturers: Beijing Runqui Business Limited Beijing,

Aug 27 2014
Yuhuan Santong Plastics Ltd Kerry Wang, Tony Yan, Jo Cheng, This China Manufacturer Through Sold me 30000 Defective Plastic Bottles that can only be disposed of Taizhou Zhejiang China Yuhuan Santong Plastics Ltd Kerry Wang, Tony Yan, Jo Cheng, This China Manufacturer Through Sold me 30000 Defective Plastic Bottles that can only be disposed of Taizhou Zhejiang China Author: Cape Coral, Florida Manufacturers: Yuhuan Santong Plastics Ltd Taizhou Zhejiang, Select State/Province

Apr 25 2014
7 STARS CO.,LTD Cassidy Yan ALIEXPRESS 7 STARS CO.,LTD Cassidy Yan FRAUD China, Shenzhen Internet
Author: Athens, Auto Parts: 7 STARS CO.,LTD Internet

Nov 19 2013
Hai Nguyen I cancelled my hosting service with their website GUI, them I talked to their employees but they still charges my Paypal Chesterbrook Pennsylvania Author: Cerritos, California Web Hosting: Hai Nguyen Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania

May 22 2013
Gui Yan? Liu I ordered and paid for 2 cell phones from this seller on Ebay, I sent one back because it was faulty, it was never returned, 6mths later and still nothing, and no replies to my messages, Ebay refuses to help in any way because it has past there 90 day deadline Shenzhen Guangdong Author: Tauranga, Other Cellular Phone Companies: Gui Yan? Liu Internet

May 18 2013
Friendly Dodge Chrysler Jeep Predatory High Interest Rate Car loans Penn Yan New York Buyer's Remorse Author: watkinsglen, New York Auto Dealers: Friendly Dodge Chrysler Jeep Penn Yan, New York

Apr 03 2013
Turbotax Grendot Corp Clueless employees Internet Author: Penn Yan, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: Turbotax Grendot Corp Internet

Feb 10 2013
Stork Insurance Agency Age Discrimination Penn Yan, New York Author: Penn Yan, New York Personal Services: Stork Insurance Agency Penn Yan, New York

Feb 02 2013
Premier Steaks & Seafood, Inc. salesman guaranteed me that if not completely satisfied they would refund my money. he also said he would return in appeox 30 days but never did return. Yorkville, New York Author: penn yan, New York Food Vendors: Premier Steaks & Seafood, Inc. Yorkville, New York

Jan 04 2013
Ferber Dental They make it look like your getting a deal but overcharge for other things . Very sneaky and sketchy operation . Try getting to see him he runs the other way . Dr Ferber is afraid to face people . Gui Don't get sucked in. Lake Worth, Florida Author: loxahatchee, Florida Dental Services: Ferber Dental Lake Worth, Florida

Nov 01 2012
yan zhang - Style Shoes yan zhang Sent a sponge instead of boots??? Style Shoes and yan zhang are fraudulent and have ripped me off!! Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Clothing Stores: yan zhang Internet

Oct 30 2012
STYLE Shoes Yan Zhang BUYER BEWARE, I was a VICTIM OF FRAUD in the form of a FAKE, DECEPTIVE WEBSITE. DO NOT SHOP on On 10/10/2012 I placed an order with STYLE , for a pair of wo, Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Internet Fraud: STYLE Shoes Internet

Aug 31 2012
LU YAN HUA bicycle-parts low pice to low no paypal possible scam fraude more victims Longhua Town, China Author: rotterdam, Internet Sporting Goods: LU YAN HUA Longhua Town, Select State/Province

Jun 20 2012
UPDATE - RESOLUTION Author: new york, New York Employers: MBM RECORDS/YAN SAQUET new york, New York

May 03 2012
Ubisoft Entertainment 2010 Ubisoft Entertainment. All rights reserved. The Settlers, Blue Byte and the Blue Byte logo are trademarks of Red Storm Entertainment in the USA and/or other countries. Ubisoft and the Ubisoft l I started of in the game thesettlersonline. Love the game and contribute my part as a loyal customer of 100 EURO. Few days later i was totally banned from the game for the reason of having a UNFIT Gui Internet, Internet
Author: Petaling Jaya, Other Internet Fraud: Ubisoft Entertainment Internet

Mar 29 2012
Frank Yan and James Nick Salondaka, California Loan Servicing Mortgage fraud, bait and switch, fraudulent activities, Sacramento, California
Need to look in the mirror Author: Elk Grove, California Real Estate Services: Frank Yan and James Nick Salondaka, California Loan Servicing Sacramento, California

Mar 22 2012
California Loan Servicing aka Frank Yan He ripped my family off, fraud on our home loan, lied to us about the loan documents, Rocklin, California Author: Sacramento, California Real Estate Services: California Loan Servicing Rocklin, California

Feb 29 2012

Jun 14 2011
Yan Gurevich & Lena Gurevich BUYER BEWARE These People are Despicable Scam Artists!!! Internet Author: Panipat, Internet Internet Fraud: Yan Gurevich & Lena Gurevich Internet

Jun 12 2011
Yan Gurenvich & Lena Gurenvich Yan Gurevich is the owner and ringleader behind a massive interstate fraud ring. Internet Author: Panipat, Internet Internet Fraud: Yan Gurenvich & Lena Gurenvich Internet

Mar 22 2011
Yue Yan Denise Yan Yue Denise Yan :Beware of this landlord Fort Lauderdale, Florida Author: , Landlords: Yue Yan Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Oct 24 2010
02:03 PM MingGaoe Yan Excelelnt web site with the buz word AMAZON on it to scam your money , Internet Author: Kanata, Ontario Miscellaneous Electronics: Internet