GURU Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: guru
There may be more specific results for "guru"
For more specific results for "guru"
Showing 1-25 of 822 Found Reports For more specific results for "guru"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 20 2017
Sale Guru Complete Rip Off.. Took My Money, and I Never Received The Product! Internet
Author: Papillion, Nebraska Skin Care: Sale Guru Internet

Oct 19 2017
the sale guru I made an online purchase for a Thyme curling iron and the item was never shipped to me. They did not refund my money. Internet Author: Blue Springs, Missouri BBB Better Business Bureau: Salesguru Internet

Oct 19 2017
The Sale Guru, Andrew Adams, Sale Guru Support I never received my order! Fake company! Internet
Author: Barton St. David, BBB Better Business Bureau: The Sale Guru Internet

Oct 18 2017
SaleGuru Facebook advertising for 2-in-1 Curling and Straightening Iron (SALON QUALITY) Internet Author: Franklin, Wisconsin Beauty Products: Sales Guru Internet

Oct 17 2017
Sale Guru Money Taken - Product Not Delivered West Hills California Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Sales People: Sale Guru Internet

Oct 17 2017
The Sale Guru The Sale Guru is an Internet Fraud Internet Author: Hickory, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: The Sale Guru Internet

Oct 17 2017
the sale guru never receiver flat iron ordered Internet Author: Nokomis, Florida Home HealthCare: the sale guru Internet

Oct 16 2017
The sale guru Ordered a 2-1 curling straightener iron and never received it . No phone no to contact them only an email that they won’t respond back too. Do not order from them I wished I would have read the complaints on them first ! Internet Author: Shelocta, Pennsylvania Adult Care Facilities: The sale guru Internet

Oct 15 2017
The Sales Guru I purchased from the sales guru ad in Facebook, August 23, 2017 for a Tyme Iron. I have emailed them inquiries and still to no avail have I received my order! They charged my credit card account $54.97. Internet
Author: Shelby Township, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: The Sales Guru Internet

Oct 14 2017
The Sale Guru This company had a beauty product ad on Instagram and item never arrived. It was a scam. Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Miscellaneous Electronics: The Sale Guru Internet

Oct 12 2017
The sale guru tried to buy a 2 in 1 hair straightener curling wand and never got a conformation number or tracking number and they alredy took the money out of my account and i've not ever received my product or ant information on the product. Ive tried to email mail them it wont let me and the number it gave is not a working number, California Author: BENTON, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: The sale guru , California

Oct 11 2017
Thesaleguru The sale guru/ vina Ordered a curling iron Internet Author: Tracy, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Thesaleguru Internet

Oct 10 2017
Sale Guru - Andrew Adams shopsalesgurus.com I ordered a curling iron on August 30, 2017 and have still not received it. The tracking number is and error and the email response says some orders have been delayed and allow 4 weeks. IT's BEEN 6 WEEKS! No further response to my emails asking for a refund of my money.  Internet Author: San Clemente, California Sales People: Sale Guru - Andrew Adams Internet

Oct 10 2017
the sale guru Andrew AdamsVINACatherine Johnson Order # 12073, Track # LW755721810CN interner saleguru Internet Author: flat rock, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: the sale guru Internet

Oct 10 2017
The Sale Guru Fraudulent Company Internet Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: The Sale Guru Internet

Oct 10 2017
The sale Guru Took my money and never sent my flat iron Author: Lower Burrell, Pennsylvania Adult Web Site: The sale Guru ,

Oct 09 2017
The sale guru Order the tyme curling iron i only received a confirmation email and i never got a tracking order Internet Author: Edinburg, Texas Internet Fraud: The sale guru Internet

Oct 09 2017
Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. ripoff, make promises, represents one thing and then seeks to never follow through with commitments, abusive demanding demeaning boss Henderson Nevada Carpet Bagger Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Con Artists: Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. Henderson, Nevada

Oct 08 2017
Sale Guru, Andrew Adams, Vina, Catherine Johnson Company scammed me, took my money, never sent item I ordered and paid for. Internet
Author: Whitestone, New York Beauty Products: Sale Guru Internet

Oct 07 2017
SaleGuru Often advertised under different ad names on Facebook. Took my money never delivered product. Can not supply tracking numbers. When asking to cancel my order they said they can not because the item had been shipped. Been over 2 months nothing has arrived. Sale Guru only replies in the early am hours. Tried to resolve several times finally filed a dispute with my credit card company. Internet Author: Rancho Cordova, California BBB Better Business Bureau: SaleGuru Internet

Oct 07 2017
Guru sales Took my money without giving me my product. Internet
Author: Coahoma, Texas Beauty Products: Guru sales Internet

Oct 07 2017
the sale guru Took $209.85 from me and did not send my the 4 flat iron I order Internet Author: Moline, Illinois Beauty Salons: the sale guru Internet

Oct 07 2017
Sale guru Curling iron was cheap knock off. NOT AS ADVERTISED.. NO PACKING SLIP Rosemead California Author: Waynesboro, Virginia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Sale guru Rosemead, California

Oct 06 2017
Sale Guru The sale Guru, saleguru.com, thesaleguru.com Took my money, never sent tracking info or the item Internet Author: New Jersey Sales People: Sale Guru Internet

Oct 05 2017
Wicked Herbals Guru Harley Skyberg never recieved my order or a refund san diego ca internet
Author: Norfolk, Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: Smoke Shops: Wicked Herbals Guru Nationwide