Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: guss pizza 933 e. university
There may be more reports for "guss pizza 933 e. university"
For more results perform a general search for "guss pizza 933 e. university"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 20 2017
Auction Network Ltd Auctionnetwork.c Company doesn't honour high bids Markham Ontario
Author: Edmonton, Alabama E-trade: Auction Network Ltd Markham, Ontario

Feb 19 2017
Southern New Hampshire University SNHU They are trying to collect another $975. From me I needed Manchester New Hampshire Author: Denver, Colorado Adult Career & Continuing Education: Southern New Hampshire University

Feb 18 2017
Pizza Hut Pizza Hut Permits credit card fraud to make sales Texas Question for you--- Author: Plano, Texas Pizza & Take Out: Pizza Hut

Feb 18 2017
Apex Robert E Lee Moving & Storage Co Inc Damaged furniture, Ignored e-mails and phone calls Antioch Tennessee Author: Brentwood, Tennessee Moving & Storage: Apex Robert E Lee Moving & Storage Co Inc Antioch, Tennessee

Feb 18 2017
Seger Enterprises 111`Prospect AveKirkwood,Missouri 63122 I paid him $630.00 for Antivirus protection and have been unable to reach them by phone or e-mail. Another scam on an elderly person, Kirkwood, Missouri Internet Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Computer Fraud: Seger Enterprises Internet

Feb 17 2017
Malik Hamid Zaman Sr, Malik Zaman, Zaman Malik Hamid Sr, American Immigration Dream Realty Unprofessional, Rude, Dishonest, Con artist, Arrogant, Sexist Palm Beach Gardens Florida
PLEASE READ THE COURT ORDER AGAINST THE DEFENDANTS Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Realtors: Malik Hamid Zaman Sr Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Feb 15 2017
E-Cigs Vapor On Line Like the other reports I have been reading, there was no mention of a continuing membership where I would be charged $100.00. Well, I look at my bank statement, and sure enough, they hit me for the $100.00. The only difference from what I've read is that while I was ordering, I clicked no on all the extras, and a window popped up thanking me for my order and that I had chosen NOT to continue as a member. St. Louis Missouri Author: Bauxite, Arkansas Advertising / Deceptive: E-Cigs St. Louis, Missouri

Feb 14 2017
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse,J. Johnston got bent over once and they continue to send me the same scam mail 2000 E Lamar Blvd Suite 600 Arlington Texas,76006 Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse

Feb 10 2017
Just Funky Pokemon Mug - Cheap split in half after first use. Son in tears. Wooster Ohio Internet
Author: Portland, Oregon E-trade: Just Funky Internet

10, Report #1351976

Feb 09 2017
Hoda Eshagh Hosseini Hoda E. Hosseini Money Fraud Massachusetts
Author: Massachusetts Loans: Hoda Eshagh Hosseini Massachusetts

Feb 08 2017
Juan Davis Juan E. Davis, Juan E. Davis, Jr. Juan Davis Consulting Group, Juan Davis Consulting, Inc.The Strategic Firm SCAM ARTIST WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY Pembroke Pines Florida Author: Miami, Florida Business Consultants: Juan Davis Pembroke Pines, Florida

Feb 08 2017
Strike it rich x sweepstakes E Wright They take your information and clean your bank account out. It's a scam! Clearwater,FL 33758-90 CLEARWATER,FL Author: Chuckey, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Strike it rich x sweepstakes Internet

Feb 07 2017
Acintia Wright Acintia E. Wright, Acintia Wright-Robinson, Acintia Robinson Acintia Wright, from Activist to Sexual Predator Vallejo Nationwide Author: Alabama Civil Rights Violators: Acintia Wright Nationwide

Feb 07 2017
Sam's Pizza Sam's Pizza and Subs Get Orders Wrong & Refuse Refunds Fredericksburg Virginia Missing Portion of Complaint Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Pizza & Take Out: Sam's Pizza Fredericksburg, Virginia

Feb 06 2017
Agent Provocateur Where did my e-credit go? Internet Author: Dublin, California Clothing Stores: Agent Provocateur Internet

Feb 06 2017
Rey's Pizza #2 I was also taxed for a so called Homeless Tax of 1%. This is ridiculous! How many people are they ripping off. I would never have noted if I didn't look at my receipt! Another way of making extra money under the cover of Was not aware that this fast food place charges Homeless Tax Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Fast Food Restaurants: Rey's Pizza #2 Miami, Florida

Feb 05 2017
E-Z Movers inc. Moving company Skokie Illinois
Author: Gaithersburg, Maryland Moving Companies: E-Z Movers inc. Illinois

Feb 04 2017
Pearl E White Pearl E White stole 119.35 Internet
Author: Green Bay, Wisconsin Dental Services: Pearl E White Internet

Feb 02 2017
america vacations Was contacted by fax through a secure fax machine called to look into vacation package was told I had to book to at that time to get my reservation to be held told me only two flights were available. I proceeded through and booked my vacation and was told I had 18 months to redeem my vacation package I attempted to reach company to schedule my vacation and the number is not working and their e-mails do not go through I can not contact anyone to resolve this matter cancun benito juarez, quatana roo Author: Fort Fairfield , Maine Travel Agents: america vacations cancun benito juarez, quatana roo,

Feb 02 2017
Linebarger and E-470 express tolls Colorados extortion highway Rip OFF highway collection service Denver Colorado Author: Gloucester, Virginia Government Services: Linebarger and E-470 express tolls Denver, Colorado

Jan 31 2017
Fairway Chevrolet Fairway Buic Damian Allen,Senior Sales Consultant Fairway Chevrolet3100 E Sahara Ave Las Vegas, Nevada 89104Main Line  702- 641-1400Fax 702-641-1535Direct Line 702- 641-1400 ext. x Mobile 702- 913-3555Email damian@fairwaychevy.comDealer URL ww send a mailing piece to my house that was a complete lie Las Vegas Nevada
An observation Author: Las vegas, Nevada Auto & Truck Rental: Fairway Chevrolet Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 31 2017
California State University; Board of Trustees CSU Board of Trustees Violation of the Donohoe Act aka Division 16.5 of the California Education Code Long Beach California Stanford Provost John W. Etchemendy conceals USC 20 1091 Allegations Author: Stockton, California Public Schools: California State University; Board of Trustees Long Beach, California

Jan 31 2017
WASC-Senior College & University Commission Covered up multiple diploma mills & fraudulent payments of fed. edu dollars Alameda California UC Santa Cruz Prof. William Ladusaw, destroys Cal State University student complaint mechanisms as the chair of WASC Senior Author: Stockton, California Public Schools: WASC-Senior College & University Commission Alameda, California

Jan 30 2017
Kaplan university I was attending online and now over 70,000 in debt and was told I could not continue because ran out of funding with only about 26 more credits left to obtain my bachelor's degree. Author: Hampton, Virginia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Kaplan university

Jan 30 2017
Ashford University I attended the University for a year with in that a year I didn't pass two of my classes which ashford said that my student loans and pell grant did not pay for . But I did my research and found out that they were pay all the money for the 10 classes I t harasing me for money that they already recieved San Diego Californa Author: Franklinville, New Jersey Colleges and Universities: Ashford University california