Your Search | h j smith autos

May 04 2016
Marc J. Ryder RHI, Incorporated Unsafe electrical work associated with the install of a whole house backup generator Columbus Ohio Author: Powell, Ohio Electrical Services: Marc J. Ryder Columbus, Ohio

May 03 2016
MIRAVIE J Richardson Santa Ana CA Internet Author: Prosper, Texas Eye Care: MIRAVIE Internet

May 03 2016
Ruth H Keyser I'm being charged for items I have not ordered nor have received. If this is a subscription I want it canceled NOW and my money returned. Ramona California Author: Ramona, California Unusual Rip-Off: Ruth H Keyser Ramona, California

May 02 2016
Award notification commission Charles w Fox,Charles H Jacobs, This company has scam me out of my money Kansas Kansas
Author: Pontiac , Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: Award notification commission Kansas, Kansas

May 02 2016
M & H Fence Company - Mike Hexton Took my parents money and ran.... Carrollton, Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Home Improvements: M & H Fence Company - Mike Hexton Carrollton,, Texas

Apr 30 2016
Vanillabelle Ragdolls aka Roberta J Graziadei, Roberta M Graziade, Robert M Graziadei, R M Graziadei, Nettie Graziadei, Bobbi Graziadei, Antionette DeLeonardis) CROWDFUNDER SCAM Clark Mills New York
Remove my name from your list of bullies Author: Mongaup Valley, New York Internet Fraud: Vanillabelle Ragdolls Clark Mills, New York

Apr 30 2016
encante skin and encante eye products I was supposed to get a free trial size for 5.95 S& H. I sent that but now they havecharged my checking account 89.77 and 98.71. Santa Ana California Author: Brooklyn, Indiana Telemarketers: encante skin and encante eye products Internet

Apr 30 2016
Joey Accardi Pompano Automotive, Phil Smith Automotive Worst Place For Service, Buying A Car, Termination Of Sales Staff & Service Advisors Pompano Beach Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Joey Accardi Pompano Automotive Pompano Beach, Florida

Apr 30 2016
james garray michael smith mystery shopper inc. 616-383-3509michaelsmith001029@googlemail.com &srept669@gmail.com james garray sent me a postal money order in the amount of $975.00. I was to cash the money order spend 20.00 in walmart and send 775.00 to a guy named Bergen Philip in Chicago Illinois zip 60209 Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: james garray Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
ge capital lending club [peter smith] [donald smith]3474180582]9149771086] they saidi can get a loan for 1500 dollors they deposited a check in my account and said when it clears to send it back to them that will showim responsible so i did i never got the loan they promise now i owe my bank 700 hundred dollars pleas help get these people they are stealing from the poor i have talk to my bank and the police and gave them there name and phone number they still keep calling my phone can some one call me so i can foword the calls to you guys Internet Author: LYNN, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: ge capital Internet

Apr 28 2016
DMI Central Clearinghouse They were supposed to send me a Nippon 35mm camera after I sent them 16.76 dollars for S&H. Never received it. Carrollton Texas
Author: Versailles, Kentucky Cameras & Video: DMI Central Clearinghouse Carrollton, Texas

Apr 28 2016
Law offices of David J. Don PLLC | RIPOFF REPORT WARNS OF QUESTIONABLE CONTENT | con artist, (((REDACTED))) cheats clients out of money, does not pay for medical bills, expenses Phoenix Arizona Author: Tempe, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Law offices of David J. Don PLLC Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 28 2016
encante eye wrinkle reduction encate anti aging RBM nuyouth skin charged $99.01 & $98.71 when only agreed to S&H charge of 1.95 and they also charged 4.95 S&H santa ana ca Internet Author: Largo, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: encante eye wrinkle reduction Internet

Apr 28 2016
CENTRAL CLEARING HOUSE KEEP GETTING CALLS FROM 1 *** ***-**** HE SAID HIS NAME IS PETER J PATTERSON BUT ON MY CELL PHONE ITS JM ALSO HE CALLING FROM A PRIVATE NUMER I RECIEVED CALLED YESTERDAY ON 4/26/2016 AN 4/27/2016 AN 4/28/2016 NON STOP HE SAID I WON MONEY IN THE MILLIONS A SCAM Nationwide Author: ANTIOCH, California Miscellaneous Companies: CENTRAL CLEARING HOUSE Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Gwinnett Suzuki Gwinnett Mitsubishi Gravity Autos LIES LIES LIES Duluth Nationwide Knowledge Author: Martinez, Georgia Auto Dealers: Gwinnett Suzuki Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Dennis-law-Group Carolina Smith She took 400.00 for a bill I had to pay, NO WORDS FROM HER YET BOUT MY PAYMENT OF THE 400.00 Nationwide Author: Columbia, South Carolina Collection Agencies: Dennis-law-Group Nationwide

Apr 27 2016
Patrick J. D'Arcy Patrick J. D'Arcy, A Professional Law Corporation Patrick J. D'Arcy, Incompetent Ambulance Chaser Irvine California Author: Los Aneles, California Lawyers: Patrick J. D'Arcy Irvine, California

18, Report #1302093

Apr 27 2016
titan trades michael smith & max levontin scammed cheated, tricked, lied to, jibbed out of money!!!! belize Other Author: victoria, Other Brokerage Companies: titan trades belize, Other

19, Report #1301990

Apr 26 2016
HaggleMe.com; Haggle Me Classic Autos; Haggle Me; Steven Glanton Haggleme.com misrepresented a car they sold to me and refuse to issue a refund Internet Incredible! Author: Texarkana, Texas Auto Dealers: HaggleMe.com Internet

Apr 25 2016
H&R Block Best of Both hrblock.com No peace of mind! They still have not filed my taxes! Internet Author: Rochester, New York Tax Services: H&R Block Best of Both Internet

Apr 24 2016
HVH Transpotation HVH Bad owner ops, please do not apply for any driving job for HVH, I was working there, they haven you work so hard cheating your logs and everything, and then when time to pay you, you'll suffer to get pay, payroll name's Sandy and Stacey, plus the VP Collin, and they Dispatch Conner, bad bad company to put you truck to work, please go some where you not going to be suffer. I have to hire a lawyer to get my money before they released it. sorry company, you never make money on $.91 cent miles really, champ change J J T Henderson Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Trucking Companies: HVH Transpotation Henderson, Colorado

Apr 24 2016
Top Styling Now Promoted as receving watch for completing customer survey for Walmart and pay only S&H -$5.99- Tennessee Author: Searcy, Arkansas $$ REWARDS Offered: Top Styling Now Internet

Apr 23 2016
pizza hut/npc international double charged my account under pizza hut as well as npc international for take out order fort smith Arkansas Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas Pizza & Take Out: pizza hut/npc international fort smith, Arkansas

Apr 23 2016
world premier autos george washington sold me a car without current emmision and did not give me no tag or title atlanta Georgia Author: atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: world premier autos atlanta , Georgia

Apr 22 2016
Bianchi Concrete-Run like H ! A convicted felon running a shady business Homosassa, FL Florida
Totally fictional rebuttal by John Bianchi. Author: Homosassa , Florida Landscape Companies: Bianchi Concrete Homosassa, FL, Florida