Your Search | h&r block

May 03 2016
Infinity Insurance David Kelba, Wendy Sanchez, Saundra zammudio, Sam menchaca, James R Gober Infinity Insurance Altered Car Estimate Repairs Violation Auto Body Rights Birmingham California Author: Los Angeles, California Car Insurance: Infinity Insurance Birmingham, California

May 03 2016
Ruth H Keyser I'm being charged for items I have not ordered nor have received. If this is a subscription I want it canceled NOW and my money returned. Ramona California Author: Ramona, California Unusual Rip-Off: Ruth H Keyser Ramona, California

May 02 2016
Award notification commission Charles w Fox,Charles H Jacobs, This company has scam me out of my money Kansas Kansas
Author: Pontiac , Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: Award notification commission Kansas, Kansas

May 02 2016
Triple R Doors and Windows Jack Rocks Deceptive Trade Fraudulent contractor pearland Texas Author: pearland , Texas Builders & Contractors: Triple R Doors and Windows pearland , Texas

May 02 2016
M & H Fence Company - Mike Hexton Took my parents money and ran.... Carrollton, Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Home Improvements: M & H Fence Company - Mike Hexton Carrollton,, Texas

May 01 2016
Beauty Impressions The company does not clearly and openly lets you know under what conditions they send you the product. You need to look somewhere on their website for the information; otherwise you only know that they send you a product to try for a shipping and handling fee. When you are not satisfied with the product (it caused a really severe reaction of my eyes [EyeVibe] and burning sensation with redness of my skin [Skin Element]), they ask you to send the product back. Otherwise, they will charge you a monthly fee of about $90; and it is still not clear to me if it is for one or two products. My credit cad company representative advised me to block their charges since they may still charge me after canceling. I would never recommend neither the products nor the company to anybody. Pacoima California Author: Skokie, Illinois Beauty Products: Beauty Impressions Internet

Apr 30 2016
Vanillabelle Ragdolls aka Roberta J Graziadei, Roberta M Graziade, Robert M Graziadei, R M Graziadei, Nettie Graziadei, Bobbi Graziadei, Antionette DeLeonardis) CROWDFUNDER SCAM Clark Mills New York
Suzanne Lies Author: Mongaup Valley, New York Internet Fraud: Vanillabelle Ragdolls Clark Mills, New York

Apr 30 2016
encante skin and encante eye products I was supposed to get a free trial size for 5.95 S& H. I sent that but now they havecharged my checking account 89.77 and 98.71. Santa Ana California Author: Brooklyn, Indiana Telemarketers: encante skin and encante eye products Internet

Apr 30 2016
Charles Rick Bell with Downhill Money Is a Fraud Cecilia Bell Claudia Bell Frank Bell John Orist Bell Charles Rick Bell Rick R Bell Downhill Money Charles Richard Bell Charles Richard Bell of Downhill Money is Writing Fake Reviews & Defrauding People Irving Texas
Author: Kansas City, Missouri Computer Fraud: Charles Rick Bell with Downhill Money Is a Fraud Irving, Texas

Apr 28 2016
DMI Central Clearinghouse They were supposed to send me a Nippon 35mm camera after I sent them 16.76 dollars for S&H. Never received it. Carrollton Texas
Author: Versailles, Kentucky Cameras & Video: DMI Central Clearinghouse Carrollton, Texas

Apr 28 2016
encante eye wrinkle reduction encate anti aging RBM nuyouth skin charged $99.01 & $98.71 when only agreed to S&H charge of 1.95 and they also charged 4.95 S&H santa ana ca Internet Author: Largo, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: encante eye wrinkle reduction Internet

Apr 25 2016
H&R Block Best of Both hrblock.com No peace of mind! They still have not filed my taxes! Internet Author: Rochester, New York Tax Services: H&R Block Best of Both Internet

Apr 24 2016
Top Styling Now Promoted as receving watch for completing customer survey for Walmart and pay only S&H -$5.99- Tennessee Author: Searcy, Arkansas $$ REWARDS Offered: Top Styling Now Internet

Apr 22 2016
william r milliner william a milliner Milliner scammd me,we were partners and he siphoned half the co. money, Internet Milliner is a lier and a crook Author: Cave Creek, Arizona On-Line Stores: william r milliner Internet

Apr 22 2016
Bianchi Concrete-Run like H ! A convicted felon running a shady business Homosassa, FL Florida
Totally fictional rebuttal by John Bianchi. Author: Homosassa , Florida Landscape Companies: Bianchi Concrete Homosassa, FL, Florida

Apr 21 2016
Jeff Goldman Worldwide Plumbing Jeff R. Goldman Ripped me Off Tarzana California Question Author: Los Angeles, California Home Improvements: Jeff Goldman Worldwide Plumbing Tarzana, California

Apr 21 2016
123College.com, Inc. REVIEW: 123College.com, Inc. dedicated to service quality and customer satisfaction. 123College strives to offer the most value and best service in the college planning industry. *UPDATE: 123College.com, Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. 123College.com, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Aaron R Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Financial Services: 123College.com TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. 123College.com assists students for all undergraduate years with: board exam test preparation, choosing a major, choosing a college or university, financial aid negotiations, FAFSA / CSS Profile filing, & maximizing financial aid eligibility to get the most grants, scholarships. 123College.com one of largest nationwide college planning companies. Deerfiled Beach, Florida

Apr 21 2016
Lynda R. Keeton CPA REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Keeton CPA dedicated to providing best accounting service in industry with 100% customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Lynda R. Keeton CPA pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Keeton CPA, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. False Report Author: columbus, Ohio Financial Services: Keeton CPA TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Over 10 years, Keeton CPA has been providing quality, personalized financial guidance to individuals and businesses. Keeton CPA expertise ranges from accounting & controllership services to audits, financial statement preparation, financial planning, internal control reviews, audit preparation & compliance with regulatory agencies such as Securities and Exchange Commission & federal grant agencies. las vegas, Nevada

Apr 20 2016
SURVIVAL LIFE $19.90 charge has come from out of a blue in April 2016, after I ordered targets from them in Decembver. Tragets came--I piaid S&H ~$7.95 good--BUT THESE people charged me in February $38.80--I called the bank, canceled. In April again! What the heck do they do!? Austin, Texas Hello Elijah Author: LEXINGTON, Kentucky Sporting Goods: SURVIVAL LIFE Austin, Texas

Apr 20 2016
Pete's R V sold faulty equipment south burlington Vermont Bubba is right Author: Castleton, Vermont RV Dealers: Pete's R V south burlington, Vermont

Apr 18 2016
Rick Rumsey Auction Block of Chandler Tax Fraud, Improper/Incomplete Paperwork, Lies about Warranty Chandler Arizona Author: buckeye, Arizona Auto Dealers: Rick Rumsey Chandler, Arizona

Apr 15 2016
Rapid fulfillment I ordered skin elements.they advertisedo $3.95 to try product. I got my credit statement where they charged me $3.95 one day, then .99 next day then 2 weeks later $97.83. When I called the company I was told I had to cancel subscription with in 14 days or I will be charged monthly. There was no where on the website that stated this. When I asked for a refund the said they will refund me only partial.they keep 40 % restocking fee.after several phones calls and threats to call BBB...they ended by off r in me $77.00 back. This remains to be seen I will be contacting the BBB. Pacoima California Author: north dartmouth, Massachusetts Drug Manufacturers: Rapid fulfillment Pacoima , California

Apr 15 2016
Robert Bob Pinterich Deadbeat Dad if there ever was one; currently THOUSANDS of dollars behind on child support Jacksonville Florida Join us Author: Grenada, Mississippi Dead Beat Dads: Robert Bob Pinterich - DEADBEAT DAD Jacksonville, Florida

Apr 14 2016
Sharon Corr/Sharon Brickman All Poetry Empty Shoes In Their Shoes Desecration of 89 year old mother-the Holocaust Survivor she is trying to make a buck off of Michigan City Indiana
arrest Author: Other Abusive Children: Sharon Corr/Sharon Brickman All Poetry Empty Shoes In Their Shoes Michigan City, Indiana

Apr 14 2016
Oracle Corporation Randal H Sagrillo, Oracle Corporation Randal H Sagrillo, is a ruthless liar, if you don't do what he wants he will maliciously attack your reputation in order to get his way, no matter what the cost ! Albany New York, San Fransisco, California Nationwide
Author: Van Nuys, California Computer Programmers: Oracle Corporation Nationwide