receives

Your Search | h&r block

Jun 24 2014
Strategic Capital Consulting Company Stephen R. De Marie, TJ Berkley, S3C, Stephen R. DeMarie, Stephen De Marie, Scam, Ripoff, Strategic Capital Buckeye Arizona Author: el mirage, Arizona Business Consultants: Strategic Capital Consulting Company Buckeye, Arizona

Jun 24 2014
Harriet R. Weinberger Theoni Stamos-Salotto Esq, Refusal to investigate incompetent law guardian for lack of representation of children Brooklyn New York Author: Cortlandt Manor, New York Abusive Children: Harriet R. Weinberger Brooklyn, New York

Jun 24 2014
American Credit Group, LLC Marlon Gardinera, Sonia Briones, Stacey Daggett, Christopher W. Steward, Alanna R. Bosquez, Global C Under the guise of Credit Repair -- THIS COMPANY IS A COMPLETE SCAM!! BEWARE!! San Diego California Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Credit & Debt Services: American Credit Group, LLC San Diego, California

Jun 24 2014
scoresence-----customer service I never signed on to become a member, at the time stated when I joined is impossible because I was in the hospital for 22 days and did not have access to the internet. The only one who could've done this is my brother as to acquire more information about myself. !5 years ago Robert H. Rede took out a loan for $10,000.00 in my name which I did not find out too late because PD informed me it was beyond the statue of limitations. So if scoresense provided information to my brother then they have a third part liability. Dallas Texas Author: Julesburg, Colorado ORGANIZED CRIME: scoresence Dallas, Texas

Jun 23 2014
Erin R Abrigo Scan its Fake ruined my life life life hell as hell Erin R Abrigo Gig Harbor Washington Author: WA, Washington Business Consultants: Erin R Abrigo Gig Harbor, Washington

Jun 23 2014
National Express Inc. MR. JAYMR. ADAM This company is a very big fraud and ripoff company! they r thieves and steal ur stuff and just throw them and damage ur belongings and tey say a different thing and do a different thing. ur stuff will be IN VERY BAD CONDITION! Theirs stories change ALL THE TIME!! they take the down payment and when u pay them they threaten u and the drivers r such big frauds and lie!! Atlanta Georgia Author: Kerman, California Liars: National Express Inc. Atlanta , Georgia

Jun 23 2014
satisfactionassures, R. ICANDORF TABLET PEICE OF JUNK & COMPANY WONT REPLY TO COMPLAINT Groveport, Ohio Author: memphis, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: satisfactionassures, Groveport,, Ohio

Jun 22 2014
R&R Electronics ABSOLUTE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE, OUTRIGHT LIARS Apache Junction Arizona Author: Globe, Arizona Appliances: R&R Electronics Apache Junction, Arizona

Jun 19 2014
C & R Boger Construction Sick people making cold calls from this company kent Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Builders & Contractors: C & R Boger Construction kent, Washington

Jun 19 2014
nikeshox-outlet I bought a pair of Nike Shox R5 Mens Blue/White shoes for $66+$18 S/H, Internet
Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Department & Outlet Stores: nikeshox-outlet Internet

Jun 19 2014
national credit services (ncs) ncs. a collector called both my self and my husband at work and was poseing as an officer of the law and said they would be out to ' get us soon ' they also said they would track down our family and friends untill they found us, we r filing complaints with the attorneys generals office in new york and in our state against NCS. new york New York Author: mclouth, Kansas Unusual Rip-Off: national credit services (ncs) new york, New York

Jun 18 2014
www.capwholesalers.com www.customizedwear.comwww.capwholesalers.com Ordered a trucker mesh hat for $7.40 and shipping fee was supposed to be emailed, but they shipped without verifying with me first. They ended up charging $11.95 for S/H. The hat came was a like toy hat that companies would probably use on dolls. Material and quality is very, very cheap and small. They will not accept any return of only one piece and even if they did accept it, shipping fee of $11.95 is not returnable. The product pictures on their websites are very hard to distinguish of quality. Coral Springs Florida Author: garden grove, Colorado Clothing Stores: capwholesalers.com Coral Springs, Florida

Jun 18 2014
C R ENGLAND rip off company salt lake ut Author: alpha, Illinois Civil Rights Violators: C R ENGLAND Select State/Province

Jun 18 2014
Auto Shippers International Phillip H Robertson-agentHenry Robertson-agent Craig's list posting used to attempt internet fraud Lacey Pennsylvania Author: Greenwood, Indiana Internet Fraud: Auto Shippers International Lacey, Pennsylvania

Jun 17 2014
c & r used appliances lied to fayetteville Georgia Author: duluth , Georgia Appliances: c r appliances Select State/Province

Jun 16 2014
Aspire salon spa, Inc Aveda concept salon in Austin B E W A R E ! First Data Global Leasing is SCAM First Data Global Leasing Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Consumer Services: Aspire salon spa, Inc Austin, Texas

Jun 16 2014
Larry H. Miller Nissan Larry Miller Group aka The Landcar Insurance Division of Larry Miller. Steven Ruffner and Matt Frankenfield manipulated my daughter into purchasing a vehicle through a straw purchase which is illegal in the state of Colorado. I am her to warn any one who is looking to purchase a vehicle from Larry H. Miller Nissan to steer clear of them. Highsland Ranch Colorado Author: Houston, Texas Auto Warranty: Larry H. Miller Nissan Internet

Jun 14 2014
Supple The infomercial tells how easy it is to return if dissatisfied. Not true! Waited 20 mins to speak to rep. There are added fees one is not expecting and doesn't get credit for. A big deal is made about the free book yet one has to pay $5.95 for s & h. The book isn't worth $5.95. It's packed in the same box as supple and yet it gets it's own s & h chg. I have to ship back via UPS which is very expensive. I will never buy anything from television again! Neenah Wisconsin Author: Hillsborough, California Supplemental Health Programs: Supple Neenah, Wisconsin

Jun 13 2014
Linda Schafer Lkschafer Sold me a 2013 IceBear Trike, 50cc, Euro-R 3 Wheel Scooter, advertised on web site to go 35 plus miles per hour. I have had it to two motorcycle and scooter mechanics that said I have been duped. Fastest it will go is 28 miles per hour, and takes awhile to get there. Suppose to be street legal, but someone will run me over going that slow. I even had another carburetor put on it. It had now cost me about 1/3 of what I paid for it. I can't even go to the grocery store, so it is now sitting in my garage. Within a month after I got it I told them I want to send it back, and they said oh, you can't do that. Good for nothing now, and I can't even sell it. The only good thing about it is it looks pretty. Is there anything I can do for them to compensate me in one way or another? Help a Senior lady! Acworth Georgia Author: Toledo, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Linda Schafer Acworth , Georgia

Jun 13 2014
Drivers Education Driving School, Kevin R. Cruz ocdriversed.com, Orange County Drivers Ed driver training rip-off-SCAM!-BEWARE!! Brea California Author: California Driving Schools: Drivers Education Driving School, Kevin R. Cruz Brea, California

Jun 12 2014
Larry H. Miller Chevrolet of Provo, Utah Larry H. Miller LHM Crooks In Suits!, Scam Artists!, Liers, Cheats, Unprofessional, Harrassment, Provo Utah Author: UTAH, Utah Auto Dealers: Larry H. Miller Chevrolet of Provo, UT Provo, Utah

Jun 11 2014
Robin Scroggie Makes you sign a $5000.00 Retainer for a trial, when he knows there is no trial to be heard Los Angeles California Author: Indio, California Liars: Robin R. Scroggie Los Angeles, California

Jun 11 2014
award notification commission Charles h jacobs they written me a letter stating that i won 2,000,000$, nothing on the letter states a phone number kansas Kansas Author: elmsford, New York Motor Vehicle: award notification commission kansas, Kansas

Jun 10 2014
ICON Health & Fitness, INC Refuses to Honor Warranty on my Brand New purcuit ct 2.0 r exercise bike logan Utah Author: Moreno Valley, California Physical Therapists: ICON Health & Fitness, INC logan, Utah

Jun 10 2014
H BS Healthzone.com Revitol BMI Herbal StoreHerbalife Misleading Advertisement Nationwide Author: Cambridge, Massachusetts Healthcare Centers: H BS Healthzone.com Revitol Nationwide