Your Search | h&r block

Jul 08 2016
Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Damon Way DC Shoes ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)), Internet Author: Manhattan, New York Clubs & Organizations: Ken Block Internet

Jul 07 2016
 I went onto us realty records web site to gain information. I started to leave the site when a auto promotion for a trail period o. their site. I asked for the 5 day promo for .95. I soon started seeing a monthly credit to my checking account for $19.95 before the trial period ended. I have been trying to gain access to theories. site to protest the charges. I'm blocked out. I have tired to call with no success. I have had two this charges so far that I know of. how do I stop their demand for payment. I have tired to block using my bank & I can't stop them. help. Internet A way to resolve Author: Ashland, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: us realty records Internet

Jul 02 2016
Paracaresolutions.com They r scammers Internet
Author: New york, New York Pharmacies: Paracaresolutions.com Internet

Jul 02 2016
RPM Lenders Sold vehicle with hole in engine block, did not provide title to vehicle, attempted to claim I didn't pay for vehicle. Shady scammers. Inglewood California
Author: trinity, Florida Auto Dealers: RPM Lenders Inglewood, California

Jun 30 2016
Skin complex r x Sal Govi dreamy skin Charged my Acct$ 176.00 without ok was to be 39.95. On sample size Santa Ana California Author: Economy, Indiana Drug Manufacturers: Skin complex r x Santa Ana , California

Jun 28 2016
Playster.com Bait and Switch, No Free Trial, Pay only S/H means also first month of contract! New York New York We apologize for the misunderstanding Author: Lynnwood, Washington Advertising / Deceptive: Playster.com Internet

Jun 28 2016
Blackbird Industries Inc. I returned a Johnson 90 HP power head for warranty repair, and was told that all four pistons were bad and he wouldn't warranty it. When I first got the power head back from Mike Demayo my mechanic stated that there were no serial numbers on the block I got back from them West Sunbury Pennsylvania Author: port orchard, Washington Customer: Blackbird Industries Inc. West Sunbury, Pennsylvania

Jun 27 2016
R&L carriers ripped me off for $60,000.00 Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Trucking Companies: R&L carriers Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
David Nicodem Professional bullsh*r Took my $20,000 dollars and never delivered my 2007 Range Rover Royersford Pennsylvania
Author: West noriton, Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle: David Nicodem Pennsylvania

Jun 22 2016
fitm8 getslim365 said free 30 day trial sample, s/h only. 2 wk later charged $165.00 for trial sample. Internet
Author: lakewood, Washington Weightloss Programs: fitm8 Internet

Jun 20 2016
ValueBank Texas R. Scott Heitkamp This bank used to be good until some changes were made that REALLY screw over their members Corpus Christi Texas And your wrong again... Author: CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas Banks: ValueBank Texas Corpus Christi, Texas

Jun 20 2016
David Gupta - Contractor aka David R Gupta Incomplete Job, Unresponsive Contractor, Money Stolen Columbus Ohio
Author: Columbus, Alabama Builders & Contractors: David Gupta - Contractor Columbus, Ohio

Jun 18 2016
AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION This company keeps sending me letters stating that I have 1/2 billion dollars send them $12.99 and check money order or by credit card information I got some phone calls but I have a caller ID block for those so it won't let my phone ring nationwide Author: Waynesboro, Virginia Cash Services: AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION nationwide

39, Report #1312000

Jun 17 2016
D&R Tires & Automotive repair. WARNING YOU ARE RISKING YOUR LIFE BY USING D&R TIRES AND AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR. Minneola Florida
Author: minneola, Florida Mechanics: D&R Tires & Automotive repair. Minneola, Florida

Jun 16 2016
Cind-R-Lite Block Co. Jennet disrepectful customer service on the phone. N. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Home & Garden Stores: Cind-R-Lite Block Co. N. Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 13 2016
William R Dobkin Failed cervical & thoracic fusion Newport Beach California
Author: GARDEN GROVE, California BBB Better Business Bureau: William R Dobkin

Jun 12 2016
e-cigs brand pro vapor I filled out a questionnaire and got the e-cig for a $4.99 s&h charge . bank statement came in and I was charged $99.95 and still receiving refills at $59.99 St. Louis Missouri Author: New Castle, Indiana $$ REWARDS Offered: e-cigs brand pro vapor St. Louis, Missouri

Jun 12 2016
HR Block Emerald card placed cash on card as instructed by emerald card services at 7 11 location money was sent but not received HRBlock could not help me told me i should have went to a different merchant such as WalMart  Visalia Ca Author: Visalia , California Income Tax Service: HR Block Emerald card CA

Jun 09 2016
Food Evolution / Bret Schultz R T Wholesale DBA Food Evolution. How do you sleep at night? Schiller Park Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Catering: Food Evolution / Bret Schultz Nationwide

Jun 06 2016
Law Offices of Karl H Smith Upson Smitth Boone L. Cragun FARMERS INSURANCE Bully tactics, delay tactics, lowball offers, ridicule you, claim you caused the accident, claim injuries are false Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Work Place Bullies: Law Offices of Karl H Smith Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 06 2016
Americana Sales Ventures Inc Americana Shopper 111/ Trips incentives AMERICANA Shopper 111 DOES NOT MAKE THIER PARTNERS DEAL HONESTLY DOES NOT BACK UP THEIR CLIENTS THEY TAKE THE MONEY AND H I D E AND R U N Altamonte Springs Florida
Author: Palmetto Bay Village , Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Americana Sales Ventures Inc Altamonte Springs , Florida

Jun 06 2016
B & H Asphalt Paving They claim 3 thick asphalt, but only deliver 2. Golden Colorado Author: Evergreen, Alabama Landscape Companies: B & H Asphalt Paving Golden, Colorado

Jun 01 2016
Cherry Hill Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep Frustrating and falling apart Cherry Hill New Jersey Get The H@#$% Out Of There! Author: Haddonfield, New Jersey Auto Dealer Repairs: Cherry Hill Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep Cherry Hill , New Jersey

May 30 2016
h r Cream hRCream Spanish fork, Utah I ordered online hr cream and another cream on the advertised free trial samples with shipping & handling of $4.95, no written terms of 14 days , no agreement that if it was not returned nor cancelled within 14 days, the full amount of $ 88 for the eye cream will be charged.  Santa ana Author: Buena park, California Adult Care Facilities: h r Cream Santa ana,

May 27 2016
Rip Off / Tom Pires /Manuela Pires/ Nella Pires/ Commerce Ventures / Mega Corp Rip Off / Tom Pires /Manuela Pires/ Nella Pires/ Commerce Ventures / Mega Corp Rip Off / Tom Pires /Manuela Pires/ Nella Pires/ Operate with a phantom non - existent company called Mega Corp R Toronto Ontario
Author: toronto, Ontario Mortgage Brokers: Rip Off / Tom Pires /Manuela Pires/ Nella Pires/ Commerce Ventures / Mega Corp Toronto, Ontario