Your Search | h&r block

26, Report #1320836

Aug 05 2016
zonabicycle.com Zbicycle.com everyone plese dont buy bike from they, this the faje store i have buy bike from there after i send the money they are not asnwer and signore, block me im lost money 1,581 USD they hve a fake website shipping cargoasiaexpres they have a bank name - BNI zona hrp sebayang bank name - BRI zona pratama sebayang they have to paypal fake, so, please dont buy bike from this site if you not want lost your money im from colombia jakarta Jl. Benyamin Sueb No 17-18, Landas Pacu
Author: colombia, Dist of Columbia Hobby Shops: zonabicycle.com Nationwide

27, Report #1320829

Aug 05 2016
YES WE CAN AUTO REPAIR GARTH H. NELSON COLIS BROOKLYN'S BEST AUTO REPAIR RIPOFF SCAM Brooklyn New York
Author: brooklyn, New York Auto Mechanics: YES WE CAN AUTO REPAIR Brooklyn , New York

28, Report #1320592

Aug 03 2016
America's Locksmith Services 1967 RIP-OFFS WITH A CAPITAL R Kettering/Largo MD Author: New Carrollton, Maryland Auto Advertising Services: America's Locksmith Services Internet

29, Report #1320517

Aug 03 2016
H & S Renny Property MGMT. Beware This Company's Maintenance Crew. Will not preform work correctly and you still have to pay. Lewiston Maine Author: Auburn, Maine Property Management: H & S Renny Property MGMT. Lewiston, Maine

30, Report #1320292

Aug 02 2016
E & H Asphalt, LLC Started work without authorization, having made sure I was not at the job site to stop the work.Tore out my RR tie bridge first, so when I came home and saw what he was doing, it would be impossible for me to get to my driveway if he stopped at that point.Big Spring Texas
Author: Big Spring, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: E & H Asphalt, LLC Big Spring, Texas

31, Report #1320230

Aug 02 2016
Parkmen Skinimprove Youth R Eye Noir Skin Noir Total SCAM!! IL and NV Author: Auburn, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: Parkmen Skinimprove Internet

32, Report #1320171

Aug 02 2016
UNAUTHORIZED DEBIT CHARGE- DISH Network Dish TV Network, Dish TV, Dish scam, money, debit. hold, block, unauthorized, reversed, refund, stole, bad customer service Englewood Colorado
Issue Resolved Author: Englewood, Colorado Cable TV: DISH Network Englewood, Colorado

33, Report #1319638

Jul 29 2016
MIRA VIE SKIN CREAM I order wrinkle free cream . FREE SAMPLE Filed out information $4,95 S&H.. Next question would you like to order a free trial of eye recovery I checked NO an additional %5,95 S&H. Received both products in Dame envelope package. I read the term and conditions. Nothing was written it was a 14day trial. I made sure I read everything because I had fallen for this scam before. I believe I seen this on Facebook. When I called (after I had a pending charge for $89.95) I had not called to cancel within the trial period . No paperwork came in the mail or n the package. Internet Author: Foley, Alabama Internet: MIRA VIE SKIN CREAM Internet

Jul 28 2016
R&D Design / Suma Engineering Darmesh Patel, Mahesh Patel Scam, misleading, fake, no response back, fake documents, FBI fraud department investigates, RANCHO SANTA MARGARITA California
Author: Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: R&D Design / Suma Engineering RANCHO SANTA MARGARITA, California

35, Report #1319341

Jul 28 2016
B & R Services FRED Blum joan blum jeff blum fraud cheater thief con man Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Legal Process Services: B & R Services Nationwide

36, Report #1319152

Jul 27 2016
Individual_ Claims Chase Numbers 847-426-9209 and 2105200004, foreign speaking gentleman claims he is from Chase. I looked up the numbers and see other fraud reports. Block this number and NEVER answer an unknown number. If any caller wants to reach you and is a legit company/person, they will leave a voice message. Connecticut Internet Author: Connecticut Personal Services: 847-426-9209 Internet

37, Report #1319087

Jul 26 2016
William hill online bingo I won ¬£690, I tried 2 withdraw ¬£640, but they won't let me have it, they r saying my passport is a fake, & my dads, & my bank statement , & my dads council tax bill leter Nationwide Author: Edgware, Other Unusual Rip-Off: William hill online bingo Nationwide

38, Report #1319027

Jul 26 2016
Dave R. Porter David Ray Porter Dave Porter Dave Lenhar Red Rock Ripoff Lehi Utah
Author: Delta, Utah Questionable Activities: Dave R. Porter Internet

Jul 26 2016
The Rockin RC Cindy Branham Horsemanship Cindy Branham, Cindy Ryan Branham, Total Equine, R&D Ranch Topeka, mustang Makeover, Working Equitation, therockinrc, John Lyons, Josh Lyons, UHCA, EXCA, Cynthia Branham, Bad trainer of Mustangs, trainer, cowboy racing, friendless, clinician, working equitation want to be, evil person to man and beast Topeka Kansas Author: Topeka, Kansas Horse Breeders / Trainers / Boarding: The Rockin RC Cindy Branham Horsemanship Topeka, Kansas

Jul 26 2016
NIPPON TELEGRAPH AND TELEPHONE ,Mr. R Mays - Hiring Manager, Mr. R Mays Hiring Manager Rmays154@gmail.comMr. F Bowen ,Possible Recruiter, fbowen984@gmail.comMrs. Jody Holloway Financial Account holloway@accountant.comNote: This the vendor in accordance with Mr. MaysName: THULISILE BEAUTY MEJA City: Johannes Possible Ripoff ,Entry Level Data Entry, Nationwide Author: Savannah, Georgia Telephone Companies: NIPPON TELEGRAPH AND TELEPHONE (Mr. R Mays - Hiring Manager) Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Hq international trading group co.,Ltd Joey R,Alice Liu,Tianxin Yang Fraud through internet.they cheated me with money $747 and never sent my Goods. Shenzhen Guangdong Author: Lusaka , Alabama Computer Fraud: Hq international trading group co.,Ltd Internet

Jul 25 2016
R&E properties Deborah Hodge we have black mold problems, they tried to fix our door and mess it up even worse, they refused to fix that. there is also been mold in the vents and all into the house. columbia Tennessee Author: columbia , Tennessee Landlords: R&E properties columbia p, Tennessee

Jul 25 2016
Emily Thompson Blue Husky Production Boudior, Boudoir & Babes, Families Are Forever, GET Photography, GET Photography Retouch Artistry, GET Photography Boudoir, Happy Skies Photography, Red Bus, Gary Thompson, Kate H Reben Ruined My Wedding Day, Took My Cash and Ran, Lied About Using PayPal, Lied about Being in the Hospital North Carolina Nationwide
Author: Arlington, Texas Photography: Emily Thompson Blue Husky Production Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
J&R refrigeration 3937 old cottondale rd Marianna, fl 32448 This company got me for 4 late fews before i started sending my payment by registered mail with a return receipt with the date received by chevron texaco. ¬†marianna Florida Author: marianna , Florida Electrical Services: J&R refrigeration marianna, Florida

Jul 22 2016
Sherman Travis Rich gang Make money with by giving him $300 to turn into thousands usin American Express prepaid cards. He took my money $600 from, block me will not answer my calls. Facebook Miami Florida
Doris Detroit mi Author: Southfield, Michigan Work at Home Business: Sherman Travis Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Premier Event Services Steven Thomas - events@premiercompanies.orgDavid R. - talentacquisition2005@gmail.com Bounced Check, No Payment Boulder Colorado Author: CONCORD, California DJ Services: Premier Event Services Boulder, Colorado

Jul 21 2016
Atticus Rose Entertainment Marc H. Noda Marc H. Noda or ARE has never paid multiple employees or honored contracts that we know of... Los Angeles California Desperate Author: Washington DC, Maine Producers: Atticus Rose Entertainment Los Angeles , California

Jul 20 2016
H. Kent Hollins I've been paying for 6 years and the balance is not going down. Topeka Kansas Author: Chillicothe, Missouri Collection Agencies: H. Kent Hollins Topeka, Kansas

Jul 20 2016
Fairbanks, Goldstein, & Rodriguez LLC FG&R, FGR Firm, Fairbanks Goldstein & Rodriguez Collections Agency, Marc Goldstein, Patrick Fairbanks Fairbainks, Goldstein & Rodriguez LLC will collect your debt BUT will KEEP YOUR MONEY! DO NOT do business with this Company! Houston Texas Author: COLUMBIA, Maryland Collection Agencies: Fairbanks, Goldstein, & Rodriguez LLC Houston, Texas

Jul 20 2016
Diet Client Services DCS Clients Ltd. Green Garcinia Not so free sample just pay S & H, then get a monthly charge $89.99 London
Author: Concord, New Hampshire Weightloss Programs: Diet Client Services Internet