Your Search | h&r block

Dec 18 2016
Law Offices of Bruce Singman Bruce H. Singman Bad Business and Insulting Lawyer Pacific Palisades California
Philippe Carillo’s Response to Bruce Singman’s Rebuttal of Carillo’s Original Report is demonstrative of his continuing inability to understand the English language in addition to his inability to und Author: north hollywood, California Lawyers: Law Offices of Bruce Singman Pacific Palisades, California

Dec 17 2016
Open Sky or Capital Bank Capital is using unfair practices they cancel my payment on 27th of june and did not tell me so I received a late charge of $27 plus $25.00 als they lied said it would take 4 auto payments to be put on auto pay ,I recived word it takes 1 cycle for r un fair practice and breaking company rules to new customers columbus ohio Internet Author: Crete, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Open Sky or Capital Bank Internet

Dec 16 2016
Data Compliance Services Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Data Compliance Services clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with us. Datainsure dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, PCI Compliance, exceptional client experiences, updated hardware & software, and success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Data Compliance Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Get facts straight Author: sacramento, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Data Compliance Services Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Data Compliance Services, a merchant services/credit caqrd processing company. Data Compliance Services implements and monitors PCI (Payment Card Industry) Compliance, this allows merchants to take Mastercard and Visa payments. Data Compliance Services offers a full range of payment options including credit, PIN Debit, gift cards and so much more. Scottsdale, Arizona

Dec 15 2016
Reawaken Neuphoric-R charged for free sample and send $90 produce twice without my permission and then send additional ones which I returned to sender. Fountain Valley California Neuphoric Skin Team Author: Carmichael, California Credit Card Fraud: Reawaken Fountain Valley, California

Dec 14 2016
Atmosphere Movers Forman listed on reciept as : R J W Ripped off property, dammaged property,broke into my storage unit,and threatened me and my family Covington Louisiana Author: Abita Springs, Louisiana Moving Companies: Atmosphere Movers Covington, Louisiana

Dec 14 2016
H & R Elite Managment LLC Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Property Management: H & R Elite Managment LLC

Dec 13 2016
Russian Doll Beauty Advertised a free sample, took card info to pay s & h then charged bank without authorization for future order 89.00 New York and New Jersey New York Author: Bumpass, Virginia Beauty Salons: Russian Doll Beauty New York

Dec 13 2016
bhphotovideo.com B&H photoB&H photovideobhphotovideo.comb and h photo SOLD CAMERA LENS WITH $300 REBATE AFTER TURNING IN REBATE THEMSELVES NEW YORK Internet
B&H's reply Author: canoga park, California Cameras & Video: bhphotovideo.com Internet

Dec 12 2016
Ricardo Fernandez aka Rick Jr B&R Engineering Corp Fraudulent, sneaky and disrespectful unprofessional customer miami Florida Author: OPALOCKA, Florida Home Improvements: Ricardo miami, Florida

Dec 12 2016
Cadence Bank Joe Benson, Ellen Stewart, Sam H Tortorici, Patrick Pacheco, Nancy Sosa Incompetence of TRUST required a lawsuit.. no accoutings for 6 yrs...lets heirs steal, no accountability Austin Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Banks: Cadence Bank Austin , Texas

Dec 11 2016
Larry H Parker On April 28,2016, I was in a car as a passenger on my way to the airport. As we were stopped and waiting at the light to get on the freeway a car behind us ran the red light and crashed into the back of the car I was in causing the car that I was in to run into the car in front of us. I contacted Larry H Parker Office in Long Beach Ca. They took my case. The car that ran into the back of us was found at fault. Ias a result of the accident the car the I was in was deemed totaled by the insurance company. I ended up going to physical therapy for my back as a result of the accident. I went to therapy for 6 weeks. Now the case is ready for settlement and Larry H Parkers representative stated that they can only get me two thousand dollars for the accident. That really sucks. I hope to never get into an accident again but if I do I WILL NEVER USE LARRY H PARKER AGAIN ! On top of that am still waiting to sign the release agreement that's stuck somewhere in accounting. After all I went through in that car accident two thousand dollars is not even fair at all. Long Beach California Well Said Author: Moreno Valley, California Unusual Rip-Off: Larry H Parker california

Dec 09 2016
Larry H Miller Toyota Peoria overcharging PEORIA Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Larry H Miller Toyota Peoria PEORIA, Arizona

Dec 09 2016
H & T Furniture Co. Ltd. Bad quality sofas Foshan Internet Author: Birkirkara , Furniture & Furnishings: H & T Furniture Co. Ltd. Internet

39, Report #1342092

Dec 08 2016
R&D Certified Flooring Inspectors Rusty DavisRD Pro InspectionsR & D Pro Inspections Scam - Essentially stole my money! Haltom City Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Home Inspections: R&D Certified Flooring Inspectors Haltom City, Texas

40, Report #1342008

Dec 07 2016
Dukes Renovations LLC or Tony's Dukes Renovations LLC I got into a contract with Dukes Renovations LLC, PLEASE DO YOUR SELF A FAVORITE 'DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS PEOPLE' Tony R dukes and with his wife Shawkina Kirby Dukes.  Run the other way. Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Consumer Services: Dukes Renovations LLC Florida

Dec 06 2016
H & R Block - Margaret, (Marge) Manager... BEWARE H&R Block; Preparer made significant error, costing us $1384.87. Won't honor Peace of Mind Guarantee. Keeps giving run around. Colorado Springs CO Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Income Tax Service: H & R Block Falcon, Colorado

Dec 04 2016
ABELLA MAYFAIR Abella Mayfair North York, ON. and Abella SkinCream, London, UK. +1(250)483-7496 FREE trial offer, with 3.95$ S&H charges... Followed by 114.94$US (159.15$ca) charge on Credit Card... No justification! North York, ON, Canada / London UK ? Ontario Author: Grenville-sur-la-Rouge, Quebec Beauty Salons: ABELLA MAYFAIR North York, Ontario

Dec 04 2016
Lucyvitamin.com Mark S., Damikka M., Samantha B., Fred M., Azariah R. Terms of Service is a two way street Conshohocken Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Alternative Health: Lucyvitamin.com Internet

Dec 04 2016
Calvin Gebauer Calvin R Gebauer asked for an emeregcy service call didnt pay a penny San Clemente California Lein.... Author: sanclemente, California Cleaning Services: Calvin Gebauer San Clemente, California

Dec 03 2016
Revive Eye Do not fall for this offer!! You pay appx $10 for S&H for a free sample of eye care. This company will continue to send you their product monthly and charge you appx $200 for it! Never saw it coming!! Nationwide Author: norwalk, Connecticut Infomercials: reviveye Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
R&B Metals They didn't finish with the trim and its been a year. The have very poor customer service. Gainsboro Tennessee Author: Lexington, Kentucky Consumer Services: R&B Metals Gainsboro, Tennessee

Dec 02 2016
Ground Zero Performance They have had my car for a year for an engine rebuild and the block is still on the stand as of today. My car has sat outside since December 2015 and I have payed half up front. I'm told how it's going to get done every week I go there. Easton Pennsylvania
Author: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Ground Zero Performance

Dec 02 2016
R Siding Lori Menousek Poor Customer Service! Valley Nebraska Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Roofing Companies: R Siding Valley, Nebraska

Dec 01 2016
M&R Productions DJ Marcus DJ Marcus Utah Scam, Dangerous Person, Unprofessional, Harrassing, Menacing, Alter Ego, Emotional Problems Utah Internet This report is BIG TIME FALSE! Author: Salt Lake City, Utah DJ Services: M&R Productions Internet

Nov 29 2016
Fulfillment Dermifi/Rejuven8 DermaFi/Rejuven8/SAVESKIN/FACE CREAM/FF Ordered a sample of DermaFi on line, just had to pay S&H Also ordered Rejuven8 just pay S&H I was slammed with $89.31 + $87.47 a week later San Diego California Author: Oxford, Ohio Alternative Health: Fulfillment Dermifi/Rejuven8 DermaFi/Rejuven8/SAVESKIN/FACE CREAM/FF San Diego, California