Your Search | h& m veterianary hospital

Oct 08 2015
zonecore free offer for garcinia cambogia. i paid frt. and then later they sent another bottle. billing me for 99.91 plus frt. i protested they. sent a check to me for 2nd bottle because it had been charged to my credit card,but charged me for the first bottle on credit card (99.91) I offered to send back first bottle they advertised as free .bottle is unopened and seal. company would not agree. Dover, NH NationwideNew H Author: searcy, Arkansas Weightloss Programs: zonecore Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Paul's M&P Motors Dealers The guy took $500 for a car deposit, then asked my son to lie to insurance company. No car and no insurance. Loss $700 Marlborough Massachusetts Author: Massachusetts Auto Dealers: Paul's M&P Motors Marlborough, Massachusetts

Oct 07 2015
Author: GARLAND, Texas Pool Services: J&M POOL PLASTERING GARLAND, Texas

Oct 06 2015
Todd M Wittmann Todd M Wittmann, Paralegal and investigations Con man, disbarred Oklahoma attorney sucking Utah out their hard earned Money Orem Internet
Author: logan, Utah Legal Services: Todd M Wittmann Internet

Oct 06 2015
Law Offices Of Slosser, Hudgins, Struse & Freund; Paul D. Slosser, Timothy M. Struse Defrauding the elderly and estate dependants and heirs, wasting estate funds adversarially, dysfunctionally Tucson Arizona How Negligence Leads to Egregious Wrong Author: Tucson, Arizona Lawyers: Slosser, Hudgins, Struse & Freund, Paul D. Slosser, Timothy M. Struse Tucson, Arizona

Oct 05 2015
Todd M Wittmann Todd M Wittmann (paralegal and investigative services) Want to use a disbarred attorney convicted of several felonies, who now does paralegal work? DON'T Orem Utah
Author: taylorsville, Utah Attorneys & Legal Services: Todd M Wittmann Orem, Utah

Oct 04 2015
NEWAGE New Age Skin Care Friendly, ORDER CAME, I was in hospital. Called to cancel further shipments. No answer, E-mails NOT answered. I'm on Disability, SPENT my d**n Sunday TRYING to get solved. TEMPE, AZ 85281 3031 Internet Go back to the website or paperwork and look up cancellation procedures Author: Waterloo, Iowa Medicle Expert Witnesses: NEWAGE Internet

Oct 04 2015
Scottsdale Multimedia, John H Bingham, James l Thompson John Bingham, Provo, Utah and James Thompson, Tempe, Arizona are con artists claiming to be ghostwriters of hundreds of books. Tempe Arizona Scottsdale Multimedia Inc Part Two - James L. Thompson, Arizona and John H. Bingham,Utah, are Con-Artists NOT ghostwriters of hundreds of books as claimed! Author: Povo , Utah Book Publishers: Scottsdale Multimedia Tempe, Arizona

Oct 03 2015
Moe Bracken DVM Emergency Animal Medical Hospital Killed my Precious Pet Piggy Wilbur in the most horrible way imaginable St. George Utah
Author: beaver dam, Arizona Veterinarians: Moe Bracken DVM St. George, Utah

Oct 01 2015
R & M APPLIANCE REPAIR Under $100 appliance repair SCAM!!! They take your money and run...SCAM!! Inkster Michigan Author: Michigan Home Improvements: R & M APPLIANCE REPAIR Internet

Sep 30 2015
St. Elizabeth Hospital Belleville Illinois Rita Boyd, Dr. James Leon Jablonski, Dr. Travis Whitehead, Dr. Josiah Moulton, Dr. Katie Awat The Fiduciary Helpers At it again Belleville Illinois Author: Belleville, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: St. Elizabeth Hospital Belleville Illinois Belleville , Illinois

Sep 30 2015
Dr. P. Phillips regional hospital out rageous bill orlando Florida Author: Ontario Hospital Emergency Rooms: Dr. P. Phillips regional hospital orlando, Florida

Sep 30 2015
Ken Michaels Show, Mortgage Makeovers, Ken Michaels Productions, Kenneth S. Michaels a.k.a. Kenneth M. Strem: KEN MICHAELS - A WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING! Valencia California Author: Florida Loan Brokers: Ken Michaels Valencia, California

Sep 30 2015
Parkland Hospital Deceitful billing practices Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Hospitals: Parkland Hospital Dallas, Texas

Sep 30 2015
Aristo E-Cigars Broke in 60 Days M corona California refunded Author: Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: Aristo E-Cigars M corona, California

Sep 30 2015
RVTL Products that Dr. Oz recommends! just pay s&h for free samples! Bluffdale Utah Author: North Plainfield, New Jersey Health Spas: RVTL Bluffdale, New Jersey

Sep 29 2015
Joan H Leonard Sandra Belew, Joan Leonard, Ms. Leonard, Joan L., (((REDACTED))). e-mail and phone number used, Palm Springs Vacation Rental Landlord Ripoff Palm Springs California/ Windermere Real Estat. Palm Springs California Author: San Diego, California Unusual Rip-Off: Joan H Leonard Palm Springs, California

Sep 29 2015
H Cohen I received an email claiming to be from Warren buffet. Saying I was getting a fortune. The.e-mail address was United kingdom Internet Author: Bury, Alabama Questionable Activities: H Cohen Internet

Sep 29 2015
H&R Auto Dealer sam sold a defected car with hidden problems, its at VW an thay want 3200 to fix.. fremont California Author: san jose, California Auto Dealers: H&R Auto Dealer fremont, California

Sep 28 2015
H C Processing This company is never satisfied! Springdale Arkansas Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Financial Services: H C Processing Nationwide

Sep 28 2015
Susan M King Attorney conned me out of tons of money and signing a contract for service they couldn't provide. boca raton Florida Author: boynton beach, Florida Lawyers: Susan M King Attorney boynton beach, Florida

Sep 28 2015
VCA Mill Run Animal Hospital malpractice, incompetent. slaughter, butchers, professional jerks Hilliard Ohio Author: Chicago, Illinois Animal Services: VCA Mill Run Animal Hospital Hilliard, OH

Sep 27 2015
Yates Paralegal. Classic Car Motorsports LLC Christian YatesLaw Offices of Douglas E. Klein Christian H. Yates Lawyer with verbal lies and will not write a contract and will litigate. Buena Park California Author: anaheim, California Auto Repair Service: Yates & Co. Classic Car Motorsports LLC Buena Park, California

Sep 24 2015
Cortiva institute Wall NJ I was accepted by two different financial aids, I thought great. Well I attended the institute for 3 days and I got sick. They never received my financial aid because I withdrew from the school because of my condition. Well I just received a call from a collection agency telling me I owe Cortiva a full amount of $12,000.00 dollars in full for attending there school. Funny I was there for 3 days I left before the withdraw date. They are not gonna get a dime from me. The staff there are very pushy also, I had a family member in the hospital and these people kept calling me insisting on starting the school gate on time I had to take care of my family member before I did anything but they still kept calling me at least 3 to 4 times a day to get me to start the classes did not like their attitude did not like the teachers or the administration. Wall Township New Jersey Author: North Brunswick, New Jersey Con Artists: Cortiva institute Wall NJ Wall Township, New Jersey

Sep 23 2015
RICHMARK GUTTER COMPANY (SLOBS) - MESS UP DECK Author: Columbus, Ohio Home Improvements: RICHMARK GUTTER COMPANY Ostrander, Ohio