Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: h& m veterianary hospital
There may be more reports for "h& m veterianary hospital"
For more results perform a general search for "h& m veterianary hospital"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 22 2017
H&R block emerald card I had $800.00 in my epockets so I withdrew $400.00 then which should leave back 400.00 in it but when I checked it was empty , no money.i keep calling the representative but keep giving me the run around. I think I may just call help me howard Nationwide
Author: Lauderhill, Florida Credit & Debt Services: H&R block emerald card Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
LMN GNERAL CONSTRUCTION LMN CONSTRUCTIONK&M CONSTRUCTION, MURILLO SOUSA MARK COSTA, GENERAL CONTRACTOR CHERRY HILL New Jersey THIS COMPANY WAS GIVEN $50,000 CONTRACT IS A FARUD/SCAM pennsauken New Jersey Author: egg harbor twp, New Jersey Property Management: LMN GNERAL CONSTRUCTION pennsauken nj , New Jersey

Feb 22 2017
trydermasoft, purecell eye cream,DYI beautyadored after paying by card for s/h..i had several call through day and night wanting me to pay $6.95s/h extra Nationwide Author: LUFKIN, Texas Skin Care: trydermasoft Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
H&R Block emerald card Paid H&R Block high fee then they didn't disclose verbally all the fees associated with the emerald card Mount Vernon Washington Within 20 Seconds! Author: Mount Vernon, Washington Income Tax Service: H & R block Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
Regional Medical Center of San Jose Misdiagnosed & overcharged San jose California Author: Concord, California Hospital Emergency Rooms: Regional Medical Center of San Jose San jose, California

Feb 18 2017
H&R Block Missoula ,Brooks Street Location, Improper tax preparation, undisclosed steep hidden fees, misleading and lying to customers Missoula Montana Author: Missoula, Montana Income Tax Service: H&R Block Missoula Missoula, Montana

Feb 17 2017
M&S Drilling Gross misrepresenation of vessel Strandburg South Dakota Author: Wisconsin Boat Brokers: M&S Drilling Strandburg, South Dakota

Feb 17 2017
B&H Photo-Video PRO Audio B&H Photo Delivery and Ordering Issues New York New York B&H repliy Author: Sao Paulo, SP, Miscellaneous Electronics: B&H Photo-Video PRO Audio New York, New York

Feb 16 2017
Revived Youth Renewal Cream Revived Youth Eye Renewal Cream AD suggested free trial if you pay S&H Internet Author: Thornton, Colorado Skin Care: Revived Youth Renewal Cream Internet

Feb 15 2017
Oak Grove Investments, LLC Andreas H Von FlotowMonica Vaughn Fake Private Lender Hood River Internet Author: Johnstown, Ohio Loans: Oak Grove Investments, LLC Internet

Feb 15 2017
Banfield pet clinic Banfield pet hospital Banfield microchip abuse scam Virginia Beach,Virginia Virginia
How and Why? Author: Chesapeake , Virginia Animal Services: Banfield pet clinic Virginia Beach, Virginia

Feb 14 2017
Perk Spa Took $2149.00 from my Visa card for a treatment that I could not take due to my husband having raidation treatments for 2 months every day. I have called them the day that we recieved notice that my husband will have to have this radiolagy treatment with Waterman Hospital on February 10th to let them know that there was no way that I could go forward with this treatment. He will be having radiation for 8 weeks everyday 5 days a week.. summerfield Florida Author: The Villages, Florida Clinics: Perk Spa summerfield, Florida

Feb 14 2017
Diversified Transportation Inc Chrissy Alvarez Smith and Dianne M Sholl Described herself as patriotic and Dad were Captain in U.S.Army Laveen Arizona
Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Trucking Companies: Diversified Transportation Inc Laveen, Arizona

Feb 13 2017
compassinsuranceinc.com sportjerseys@ofjersey.com/ support@shoppingcustomer.com/ G&M 1785299394@qq.com/ DUNHUANG INTERNATIONAL TRADE COMPANY I ordered three Dallas Cowboys jerseys from this company's website. LICHENG DISTRICT.WENZHOU CITY.ZHEJIANG, CHINA Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Sporting Goods: compassinsuranceinc.com Internet

Feb 12 2017
Lenox Hill Hospital ER I was refused treatment strictly because I WAS a was a COP WITH A GUN. New York New York And? Author: Glendale, New York Emergency Services: Lenox Hill Hospital ER New York, New York

Feb 12 2017
La Clef MM M. La Clef THe father's crazy and the son's a crook LaSalle Quebec Author: LaSalle, Quebec Locksmiths: La Clef MM LaSalle, Quebec

Feb 11 2017
Import Export Concierge Service aka Gerald M. Moore This company took a down payment from me and never purchased the car but refused to give my money back. Irmo South Carolina Author: Columbia , South Carolina Auto Dealers: Import Export Concierge Service Irmo, South Carolina

Feb 10 2017
emerald card/mastercard h and r block/emeraldcard when I took a advance from my card at the bank I was charged a 35.00 fee each time I did it, did not know this olympia Washington It Took Me 15 Seconds To Find This Fee On Their Disclosure Sheet Author: olympia, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: emerald card/mastercard olympia, Washington

Feb 10 2017
Legionair Insurance Trust Hospital emdemity insurance policy, also Transamerica Premoer Lifee insurance co.AGIA. . Naoimi Smuzeski-Randall Phoenix, AZ. 85068-9060 Nationwide Author: Flint,, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Legionair Insurance Trust Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Fit trial I ordered the diet pills 2 of them and i was only supposed to be charged the S/H charges 4.95 and 5.95 that was on 1-20-2017 and then a few weeks later they debut my account for 87.49 and 89.49 that was not the agreement there was nothing said about these amts so I say fraud is a thing here they are scamming you I went to my bank and reported them for fraud and I better get my money back, ,I did not authorize this at all Canton Ohio Nationwide Hard to believe Author: Libby, Montana Alternative Health: Fit trial Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Miller,Stark,Kline and assc telephone 6125020094 kept calling for George Trice even after I told them I`m not george Trice for the last 7 years ! charlotte North Carolina Author: BROOKLYN PARK, Minnesota Attorneys & Legal Services: Miller,Stark,Kline and assc charlotte , North Carolina

Feb 08 2017
Trendypassion.com Susan M Lindsey and John M Lindsey Speciality jewelry - necklaces theyact as if they are shipping items but will not return calls and take your money. after6 mos disappeared Houston Texas Author: Spring, Texas Jewelers: Trendypassion.com Houston, Texas

Feb 07 2017
Coa lCosmetic UNIQUEBOP Order this amazing deal for just a trial only pay S/H and then with out My agreement sent me another sample and I am being charged $86.96 I did not agree to this!!!!! St Petersburg Florida Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: CoalCosmetic St Petersburg, Florida

Feb 06 2017
Sarasota Memorial Hospital SMH SARASOTA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL - Withhold Info on Urgent Care for forced ER Treatment when Uneeded North Port Florida Back the truck up... Author: North Port, Florida Hospitals: Sarasota Memorial Hospital North Port, Florida

Feb 05 2017
Nissan of Elizabeth City persuaded to buy a car by a broken promise Elizabeth City North Carolina Where's The Ripoff? Author: h town, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Nissan of Elizabeth City Elizabeth City, North Carolina