H& M VETERIANARY HOSPITAL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: h& m veterianary hospital
There may be more specific results for "h& m veterianary hospital"
For more specific results for "h& m veterianary hospital"
Showing 1-25 of 19,096 Found Reports For more specific results for "h& m veterianary hospital"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017

Oct 16 2017
Rick McGaha R&M Design Group DO NOT USE This guy is a Crook,filing charges against today Roswell Ga Georgia Author: Sugar Hill, Georgia Home Improvements: Rick McGaha Roswell, Ga

Oct 15 2017
Shemika Jackson she will cheat you out your money, never will send product. Dont trust this site Internet This is a bogus complaint... Author: maple, Ohio Beauty Products: Shemika Jackson Internet

Oct 13 2017
Unicare Insurance and Ford Motor Company Keeping trying to deny parts of my claims, citing they have not received the proper paperwork from Henry Ford Hospital. I personally walked in computer generated forms from Henry Ford Hospital, Blue Cross Blue Shield and their own forms filled out by my doctors, which they claim they can't read. Dearborn Michigan Author: Romulus, Michigan Health Insurance: Unicare Insurance and Ford Motor Company Dearborn, Michigan

Oct 12 2017
halifax Hosptial Port Orange Billed over $10,000.00 for a 2 hour emerg room visit Port Orange Florida Author: Port Orange, Florida Hospital Emergency Rooms: halifax Hosptial Port Orange Port Orange, Florida

Oct 10 2017
Ace of Estates Damian DeGruccio and Paul M. DeGruccio, Managers At the most recent Scottsdale sale 2 men were at the table taking cash at checkout; some of the money I paid with, less than $80.00 went in one of their pockets. There is NO Point of Sale system. They give the appearance of pocketing estate proceeds. Please Contact us Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auction / Liquidators: Ace of Estates Internet

Oct 10 2017
Karsa Fixer Upper Joanna Gaines Did a trial of Karsa suppose to have been $4.95 S/H. $322.96 later find out its a scam. Newark Delaware Author: Mount Juliet, Tennessee Adult Care Facilities: Karsa Newark, Delaware

Oct 10 2017
Windsor Place home care in Lawrence ks. I started the company out having 12 clients by the 2-3 day after calling all these people I ended up with 6. Ok no big deal but when I randomly got ill and had no way of calling my boss but got hold of him as soon as I could get out of the hospital all to find out my job had been terminated. Yea I was like hmm ok this company gives you no leeway at all. So I've been calling this guy for the past 3-4 weeks to get the run around on my pay to top it off today was payday and I've still yet to get a check so I'm asking about it and he starts yelling at me so of course like anyone else I raised my voice!! Then alls he had to say while yelling at me that our conversation was over and proceeded to hang up on me. This company in Lawrence is no kind of professional. Don't work for them. Lawrence Kansas Author: Ottawa, Kansas Home Based Business: Windsor Place home care in Lawrence ks. , Kansas

Oct 10 2017
Dan Herring Sr. Daniel Herring H&H Crooked Contractor Ft Edward New York Author: Ft Edward, New York Building Services: Dan Herring Sr. Ft Edward, New York

Oct 10 2017
Kirby vacuum Merchants Acceptance, NWDC, Liars/ scamers Gresham / Bellevue Oregon / Washin The Kirby Company Author: Gresham, Oregon Appliances: Kirby vacuum Gresham , Oregon

Oct 09 2017
M&M Reconditioning, Inc. Sold my vehicle illegally to another business without consent by me. I have the title to the vehicle. (1997 f-150 truck) I was given nothing. Aurora Colorado Author: aurora, Colorado Auto Storage: M&M Reconditioning, Inc. Aurora, Colorado

Oct 07 2017
PANAMA PROPERTY CONNECTION Jack Studnicky TRUMP OCEAN CLUB, Internet Honesty and Truth Author: , Realtors: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty Internet

Oct 07 2017
Ellys World I ordered a steam flat iron from ellysworld.com advertised on facebook and on the internet in early September for 49.99. I received a confirmation, and told i wpukd receive it in4- 6 weeks and I never received it. I wrnt to the website and it said it no longer exsists. Then I emailed them as direcred on my confirmation and they said it should be here in a few weeks. I m evervreceived it. I emailed again and to this date have yet to here back from them. Internet Author: Fresno, California Attorney Generals: Ellys World Internet

Oct 06 2017
M & H Bella Serate Perfect Skin Serum Fraud for skin creme under the famous name of Sally Fields Internet Author: Fort Bragg, California Skin Care: M & H Bella Serate Internet

Oct 05 2017
Advanceable Technologies I just ordered pain oil free. I was responcible for shipping only $5.95. got billed for $69.00 plus s&h. try to cancel and always hung up on scottsdale Arizona Author: fenton, Michigan Medical Laboratories: Advanceable Technologies scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 05 2017
M &T Bank M& T bank charges not one but Two overdraft fees of $37.50 within 4 days of each other. They do not help with disputes to your account, make you jump through many hoops although every bank is equipped to and insured for disputes. White Plains New York Question for you--- Author: Valhalla, New York Banks: M &T Bank White Plains, New York

Oct 05 2017
Genetic identity Robert M. Archer They did a DNA test on me and possibly my biological father. And said it was 0% . Tried calling them about the DNA test and got no answer. Eugene Oregon
Author: Lusby, Maryland Customer: Genetic identity Eugene, Oregon

Julius M Tanzo He stole from me and my co-workers. anaheim California
Author: hillsdale, New Jersey Auto Parts: Julius M Tanzo anaheim, California

Oct 05 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Student Loan Relief's clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with SLR. Student Loan Relief is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Seriously final Author: Carrollton, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Student Loan Relief TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Dallas, Texas

Oct 04 2017
H & H Heating and Air LLC H & H Heating and Air LLC we are checking on it and then they ignor you after they have your money. McKinney Texas Author: Alabama Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: H & H Heating and Air LLC McKinney, Texas

Oct 04 2017
M and H Bella Serata Bella Restore Ordered sample but charged for full product twice with no product received; phone disconnects immediately and no other contact information available Internet
Author: Vacaville, California Skin Care: M and H Bella Serata Internet

Oct 04 2017
RUA logistics LTD Anton Battista I made a bank wire transfer, for a vehicle- They called it a good faith deposit- It was 50% of the cars value- $6250.00 They then emailed back asking for the remaining balance- Thas when I said enough! Homerton, London London United Kingdom respond to author Author: Tacoma, Washington Auto Shipping Companies: RUA logistics LTD Homerton, London,

Oct 04 2017
Affordable Powersports, LLC Kris HunterKristopher HunterKristopher Lee HunterMorgan Hunter Morgan M HunterMorgan Marie Hunter Sold knock off ATV that broke on the third time out and refused to return phone call for repairs Avondale Arizona Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Specialty Stores: Affordable Powersports, LLC Avondale, Arizona

Oct 04 2017
Banfield Pet Hospital If you have a sick dog Banfield isn't the place to bring them Nationwide Author: Yonkers, New York Pet Shops & Supplies: Banfield Pet Hospital Nationwide

Oct 04 2017
Sky Inter Trades Sam Kapoor Sahil Kapoor Extortions,ilegal and criminal behaviour h*o Chi Minh Vietnam
Skyintertrade / Skyintertrades exposed criminal Author: New York Wanted Criminals: Sky Inter Trades Internet