Your Search | h& m veterianary hospital

Aug 27 2016
Larry H Hourd Award Notification Commission sent me and award letter stating I would win $1,327,940.00 if I paid $12.99 of an Acquisition FEE. Kansas City, KS 66110-2905 Kansas Author: Reno, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Larry H Hourd Kansas

Aug 25 2016
Cody M. Roeder AKA: trollmunchies scammer, liar, thief, DUI, charity filcher, crook, homeless Los Angeles California Author: Fort Worth, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Cody M. Roeder los angeles, California

Aug 25 2016
On Call Services Since we perform work for Garden State Plaza, this individual asked us to perform Electrical Work at the BCBG Max Azaria in this location, work performed on T&M. However, this was in 6/2015 and we cannot get ROBERT to return our calls and all calls go to his cell phone. When i tried researching his phone number, this RIPPOFF REPORT CAME UP. Apparently we are not the only ones he scammed. Buena Park California Author: Hackensack, New Jersey Electrical Services: On Call Services Buena Park, California

Aug 25 2016
R M Custom Homes | R M Larkin Homes | d**k Larkin Homes d**k Larkin Custom HomesR M Larkin Custom HomesR M Custom Homes If you want a builder to take shortcuts, look no further. Danville Indiana Author: Indpls, Indiana Builders & Contractors: R M Custom Homes | R M Larkin Homes | Dick Larkin Homes Danville, Indiana

Aug 25 2016
In & Out Moving and Storage company- Chicago/ Airiel H./Manager This company has just ripped me off. They have not delivered my goods. Over 20 days -past agreement. Double charged me, lied to me on the phone and bullied me. The same manager today as the other reviews complaints from 2011 and 2009. Chicago Illinois I'm a Moving Agent/ Legal Pro Se Author: Kansas City, Missouri Attorneys General: In & Out Moving and Storage company- Chicago Chicago, Illinois

Aug 24 2016
gm finacial DO NOT GET A LOAN FROM THIS COMPANY THE INTERSEST IS FRAUD!! I M GOING TO CONTACT A LAWYER TOMARROW AND CONTACT BBB ! CARN LOAN ST PAUL Nationwide I am disappointed JIm Author: little canada, Minnesota Auto manufactures: gm finacial Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Tress Obsession Tress Obsession P.O Box 1782 Waldorf, MD 20602 M-F 9 a.m-5 p.m 202-642-9909 Tress Obsession takes your money without shipping you your products stay away from this company Waldorf Internet
Author: York, Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: Tress Obsession Internet

Aug 22 2016
UPMC East Hospital in Monroeville, Pa. Discharged my son from the Emergency Room in bad condition Monroeville Pennsylvania Author: Verona, Pennsylvania Healthcare Centers: UPMC East Hospital in Monroeville, Pa. Monroeville, Pennsylvania

Aug 20 2016
Wholesale inventory Network WENMember Service Manager, DAE H, BYUM Retired, widow, purchased impulsively then tried to cancel without EVER using their services and not considering my lack of travel accessability Orlando, Florida Author: Homosassa, Florida Travel Companies: Wholesale inventory Network Orlando,, Florida

Aug 20 2016
Shelby Residential Vocational Services SRVS AFTER 11 years, NO Raise, Same Pay. Disable gets Same Pay as us Workers, I' m Going POSTAL on them WHITE folks and Managers Memphis Tennessee Author: Tennessee Accounting: Shelby Residential Vocational Services Memphis, Tennessee

Aug 19 2016
Hydrolux LLc Celuvia.com After ordering free samples of the two products (S&H charges of $4,95 and $5.95) I was charged $93 and $95 on my credit card. Internet Author: Ligonier, Pennsylvania Lawyers: Hydrolux LLc Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
LUIS M CANALES COLD WAR VETERAN STILL NEEDS YOUR HELP. (((REDACTED))) SEALE AL (((REDACTED))) Nationwide
Author: SEALE, Alabama Civil Rights Violators: LUIS M CANALES Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
Computer-Tech-H Fransis Walter More phone numbers: 1-574-2575 1-888-509-0573 Pennsylvania They displayed an official-looking warning on my new' used computer of being hacked. Then they called me, and said I needed to pay for an update,; unfortuantely, I paid $199.99. They ran a bunch of scans. Then they called again about 2 1/2 weeks later and claimed they needed $700 to fix it. This time i declined. One of their techs tried to write obscene messages in facebook acquaintances messages in the right-hand margin!!! where my $199 went. Pennsylvania Author: Tyler, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Computer-Tech-H Internet

Aug 17 2016
C&H Duplexes Cory Colvin Cory has made it so a family can never find housing in Spokane County again. Spokane Washington Author: Spokane, Washington Housing Rentals: C&H Duplexes Spokane, Washington

Aug 16 2016
Atticus Rose Entertainment/Marc H. Noda I was going to be Assistant to Marketing and trained me to learn how to organize emails. Los Angeles California
I understand Author: California Producers: Atticus Rose Entertainment/Marc H. Noda Los Angeles, California

Aug 16 2016
valeant pharmaceuticals fredrick morgan ; Joseph M. Harden Two individuals contacted me, asked me to create a gmail to proceed with an online interview. Also asked me to acquire software that would be paid for by the company via check by mail. Internet Author: Pocono summit, Pennsylvania Pharmacies Online: valeant pharmaceuticals Internet

Aug 16 2016
créditos comerciales e industriales de panama investors group international inc.farid. h. abou fadeljuan jose sedan murrapablo castañeda giraldodiego rojascatalina yepesisabella muñoz soto this company commit fraud with a financial contract signed and apostille. panama Internet Author: puerto vallarta, Other Financial Services: créditos comerciales e industriales de panama Internet

Aug 15 2016
First Federal Credit Control Trying to collect for hospital bills that were covered by Workman's compensation when I was permanently disabled from a work accident that left me with a traumatic brain injury and concussion syndrome with nonrestrictive migraines which requires me to have 24/7 care.Cleveland Ohio Author: Painesville, Ohio Collection Agencies: First Federal Credit Control Cleveland, Ohio

19, Report #1320979

Aug 14 2016
Shop the world Delta Colorado Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Fast Food Restaurants: Shop the world ( Robert H. Woodward Internet

Aug 14 2016
M&m american logistics Ripped me off for over $3000 between my check escrow account and saving gor additional repairs Mason Ohio The rest of the story Author: Oxford, Ohio Travel Services: M&m american logistics

Aug 13 2016
Regional Medical Center of San Jose Medical Bill Scam San Jose California Author: San Jose, California Hospital Emergency Rooms: Regional Medical Center of San Jose San Jose, California

Aug 12 2016
Farmers Insurance, Ingrid H Walker, Ingrid H. Walker, Ingrid H Walker Farmers Insurance Farmers Auto Insurance, Ingrid H. Walker Oakdale, California, Farmers Insurance Exchange, Ingrid Walker Farmers Insurance, Ingrid H. Walker Farmers Insurance, Ingrid Walker Oakdale Calfornia, Ingred H Walker email :iwalker@ farmersagent.com,Ingrid Walke Unrequested auto coverages were not told nor explained to me and added on and billed to my Farmers policy by my agent Ingrid H Walker, without my consent!! The actions were done without my knowledge and without my permission. Woodland Hills California Author: Laguna Beach, California Consumer Services: Farmers Insurance, Ingrid H Walker, Ingrid H. Walker, Ingrid H Walker Farmers Insurance Woodland Hills, California

23, Report #1320661

Aug 11 2016
Charles w. Fox Charles H. Jacobs I had gotten the first letter an I fell for it. I sent them money and ever since then they send me like three to four a day. Saying I could win $2, 000, 000. 00 and stuff. Kansas city Kansas Author: Edinburgh, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Charles w. Fox Kansas city, Kansas

24, Report #1322012

Aug 11 2016
Proud To Be A Hairstylist Late May I ordered a necklace for &6.95 With 2 Free, I had to pay that plus S& H Then on Line. So come June 12 they have taken 38.60 out of my checking without my permission ,The same thing has happened in July on the 12th & today August 11, 2016 they did it again , without my permission. & I dont know what it is far. Had I know they were going to do this I would have canceled my account bank. I sent 2 emails to them & it never went out it said email invalid. Internet Author: Wylie, Texas Specialty Stores: Proud To Be A Hairstylist Internet

25, Report #1322020

Aug 11 2016
J&M Consulting Inc Michael J Scam Beaverton Oregon Author: Portland , Oregon Advertising Agencies: J&M Consulting Inc