Your Search | h & r block

Aug 22 2016
Jon r Asher dab sos marine Beachside boats, Ocean side marine serviceJon Asher marine service Seminole Florida Author: Clearwater, Florida Auto Mechanics: Jon r Asher dab sos marine Seminole, Florida

Aug 20 2016
Wholesale inventory Network WENMember Service Manager, DAE H, BYUM Retired, widow, purchased impulsively then tried to cancel without EVER using their services and not considering my lack of travel accessability Orlando, Florida Author: Homosassa, Florida Travel Companies: Wholesale inventory Network Orlando,, Florida

Aug 19 2016
Hydrolux LLc Celuvia.com After ordering free samples of the two products (S&H charges of $4,95 and $5.95) I was charged $93 and $95 on my credit card. Internet Author: Ligonier, Pennsylvania Lawyers: Hydrolux LLc Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
World wide property management Willie sturgeon, Willie R Sturgeon This is the classic roofer scam man. Do not give him any money he is a criminal and will steal your money like he stole mine. He even suggests that there is a 10 yr warranty. He is a complete crook Northern Indiana Indiana
Author: Grand Rapids , Michigan Building Services: World wide property management Willie sturgeon Indiana

Aug 17 2016
Computer-Tech-H Fransis Walter More phone numbers: 1-574-2575 1-888-509-0573 Pennsylvania They displayed an official-looking warning on my new' used computer of being hacked. Then they called me, and said I needed to pay for an update,; unfortuantely, I paid $199.99. They ran a bunch of scans. Then they called again about 2 1/2 weeks later and claimed they needed $700 to fix it. This time i declined. One of their techs tried to write obscene messages in facebook acquaintances messages in the right-hand margin!!! where my $199 went. Pennsylvania Author: Tyler, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Computer-Tech-H Internet

Aug 17 2016
C&H Duplexes Cory Colvin Cory has made it so a family can never find housing in Spokane County again. Spokane Washington Author: Spokane, Washington Housing Rentals: C&H Duplexes Spokane, Washington

Aug 16 2016
Atticus Rose Entertainment/Marc H. Noda I was going to be Assistant to Marketing and trained me to learn how to organize emails. Los Angeles California
I understand Author: California Producers: Atticus Rose Entertainment/Marc H. Noda Los Angeles, California

Aug 16 2016
créditos comerciales e industriales de panama investors group international inc.farid. h. abou fadeljuan jose sedan murrapablo castañeda giraldodiego rojascatalina yepesisabella muñoz soto this company commit fraud with a financial contract signed and apostille. panama Internet Author: puerto vallarta, Other Financial Services: créditos comerciales e industriales de panama Internet

J&R Propane J&R Fuels J&R Welding jandrfuels4less.com Scammers GALWAY New York
Author: Gansvoort, New York Fuel Companies: J&R Propane Ballston Spa,

Aug 14 2016
RICHLAND HOLDINGS INC LAS VEGAS JEROME R BOWEN I AM BEING SUED AND GARNISHED FOR SOMETHING I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WAS IN COLLECTIONS LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Court Judges: RICHLAND HOLDINGS INC LAS VEGAS LAS VEGAS, Nevada

11, Report #1320979

Aug 14 2016
Shop the world Delta Colorado Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Fast Food Restaurants: Shop the world ( Robert H. Woodward Internet

Aug 13 2016
TOWS ARE US - Trevis Lewis Eric Pezzuti, Trevis Lewis Tows R Us West Palm Beach Florida Thieves At Tows Are Us - Con Men Running A Scam On Everyone West Palm Beach Florida
Author: Atco, New Jersey Auto Towing: TOWS ARE US - Trevis Lewis West Palm Beach, Florida

Aug 12 2016
Farmers Insurance, Ingrid H Walker, Ingrid H. Walker, Ingrid H Walker Farmers Insurance Farmers Auto Insurance, Ingrid H. Walker Oakdale, California, Farmers Insurance Exchange, Ingrid Walker Farmers Insurance, Ingrid H. Walker Farmers Insurance, Ingrid Walker Oakdale Calfornia, Ingred H Walker email :iwalker@ farmersagent.com,Ingrid Walke Unrequested auto coverages were not told nor explained to me and added on and billed to my Farmers policy by my agent Ingrid H Walker, without my consent!! The actions were done without my knowledge and without my permission. Woodland Hills California Author: Laguna Beach, California Consumer Services: Farmers Insurance, Ingrid H Walker, Ingrid H. Walker, Ingrid H Walker Farmers Insurance Woodland Hills, California

Aug 12 2016
R. E. Garrison Trucking Worst experience driving so far Vinemont Alabama Author: Vass, North Carolina Trucking Companies: R. E. Garrison Trucking Vinemont , Alabama

Aug 12 2016
Relocation R Us Moving Company All Moving Relocation R Us Corp Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire!!! Rochester New York Author: Johns Creek, Georgia Moving Companies: Relocation R Us Moving Company Rochester, New York

16, Report #1322057

Aug 11 2016
Nighthawk vision florida Total ripoff these people r a piece of s***,big scam Olando Florida Author: torrington, Connecticut Guns & Ranges: Nighthawk vision florida Florida

17, Report #1320661

Aug 11 2016
Charles w. Fox Charles H. Jacobs I had gotten the first letter an I fell for it. I sent them money and ever since then they send me like three to four a day. Saying I could win $2, 000, 000. 00 and stuff. Kansas city Kansas Author: Edinburgh, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Charles w. Fox Kansas city, Kansas

18, Report #1322016

Aug 11 2016
R&LCarriers Jake Clara Godwin Wilmington Ohio Nationwide Author: Roxboro, North Carolina Auto Parts: R&LCarriers Nationwide

19, Report #1322012

Aug 11 2016
Proud To Be A Hairstylist Late May I ordered a necklace for &6.95 With 2 Free, I had to pay that plus S& H Then on Line. So come June 12 they have taken 38.60 out of my checking without my permission ,The same thing has happened in July on the 12th & today August 11, 2016 they did it again , without my permission. & I dont know what it is far. Had I know they were going to do this I would have canceled my account bank. I sent 2 emails to them & it never went out it said email invalid. Internet Author: Wylie, Texas Specialty Stores: Proud To Be A Hairstylist Internet

Aug 09 2016
ARSELECT Joe Conte, Mike Burns, Andy Block Scam Artists at large. Joe, Mike and Andy took me for about $1,200 dollars and provided no service. Did not return calls or answer emails. Los Angeles California Author: Hoffman Estates, Illinois Modeling & Talent Agencies: ARSELECT Los Angeles, California

21, Report #1319205

Aug 08 2016
CreditOne Bank This company charge me ridiculous prices and Duck and Dodge me and block my number out so I could not contact them I'm uncertain when I looked up it says Nevada but Nationwide Then... Author: Jackson , Mississippi Banks: CreditOne Bank Nationwide

22, Report #1320836

Aug 05 2016
zonabicycle.com Zbicycle.com everyone plese dont buy bike from they, this the faje store i have buy bike from there after i send the money they are not asnwer and signore, block me im lost money 1,581 USD they hve a fake website shipping cargoasiaexpres they have a bank name - BNI zona hrp sebayang bank name - BRI zona pratama sebayang they have to paypal fake, so, please dont buy bike from this site if you not want lost your money im from colombia jakarta Jl. Benyamin Sueb No 17-18, Landas Pacu
Author: colombia, Dist of Columbia Hobby Shops: zonabicycle.com Nationwide

23, Report #1320829

Aug 05 2016
YES WE CAN AUTO REPAIR GARTH H. NELSON COLIS BROOKLYN'S BEST AUTO REPAIR RIPOFF SCAM Brooklyn New York
Author: brooklyn, New York Auto Mechanics: YES WE CAN AUTO REPAIR Brooklyn , New York

24, Report #1320592

Aug 03 2016
America's Locksmith Services 1967 RIP-OFFS WITH A CAPITAL R Kettering/Largo MD Author: New Carrollton, Maryland Auto Advertising Services: America's Locksmith Services Internet

25, Report #1320517

Aug 03 2016
H & S Renny Property MGMT. Beware This Company's Maintenance Crew. Will not preform work correctly and you still have to pay. Lewiston Maine Author: Auburn, Maine Property Management: H & S Renny Property MGMT. Lewiston, Maine