H & R BLOCK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: h & r block
There may be more specific results for "h & r block"
For more specific results for "h & r block"
Showing 26-50 of 7,112 Found Reports For more specific results for "h & r block"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 05 2017
laissezfaire.us/ht557 orders.ltb.org/SPY_sealtorch14d_0517/LSPYT2BF/index.htm?pageNumber=2&s1=google&s2=&s3=&h=true Retired Military not sure, ? It or They never said! they never said Author: Haines, Oregon ORGANIZED CRIME: laissezfaire.us/ht557

Jul 04 2017
VLAMOROUS TRYAQUAVO Bait and switch - advertise free sample for $1.95 s/h fee - then bill you for the samples. Burbank Internet Author: Cape Coral, Florida Skin Care: VLAMOROUS Internet

Jul 04 2017
William H. Kelly Jr. Never received my order Strongsville Ohio Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Home Based Business: William H. Kelly Jr. Strongsville, Ohio

Jul 03 2017
Dad's Are Awesome Made a purchase several months back. Unknowingly, I was signed up for an NAOD membership, which costs 19.95 per month. I have attempted to call this company several times and left messages, sent emails. No response. I will have to convince my bank to block these debits. Internet Author: Strasburg, Colorado Gift Shops: Dad's Are Awesome Internet

Jul 03 2017
iSatanist John H Shaw Dishonest & Unethical. Bad Quality Horrible Representation of Satanism. Phoenix Arizona No It Is Called Study Author: fort madison, Iowa Jewelry Stores: iSatanist Internet

Jul 02 2017
Chat Avenue Block me and or my chat Avenue account which is available for free to the general public and have blocked me for no apparent reason whatsoever. A violation of my First Amendment right to the Freedom of Speech SAINT CLAIR SHORES Michigan Author: SAINT CLAIR SHORES, Michigan Better Business Bureau: Chat Avenue SAINT CLAIR SHORES, Michigan

Jul 01 2017
r&g consulting IBEX saw ad on facebook pay 6.95 for shipping and handling for excess inventory of tumblers Austell Georgia Author: REDFIELD, South Dakota BBB Better Business Bureau: r&g consulting Austell, Georgia

Jul 01 2017
Efficient home services of florida Ehsfl, Wiley Fanning, Christopher Loske, Shawn W. Henry, Jeff R. Hanna SCAMMERS, WILL TRAP YOU IN 20+YEAR CONTRACTS Tampa Internet
Author: Orlando, Florida Home Improvements: Efficient home services of florida Internet

Jun 30 2017
Aprroved Capital Ventures LLC Michael R GavenchakTim K DoyleTimothy K DoyleMichael R Elliott ACV, approved, capital, ventures, michael, elliott, gavenchak, doyle, georgia, alpharetta, loans, money to lend, vc, Alpharetta Nationwide Author: Trabuco Canyon, California Investment Brokers: Aprroved Capital Ventures LLC Nationwide

Jun 30 2017
Onlinefaxes.com - Onlinefaxes.com make it impossible to cancel the service, bill you without notification and when you block their account they change the billing name. Internet Author: La Jolla, California Internet Services: Onlinefaxes.com Internet

Jun 30 2017
twin peaks restaurant Jessica H will make you buy her shots Addison Texas Author: Addison, Texas Restaurants: twin peaks restaurant Addison, Texas

Rose'gal Scam LEFT DOOR, 2ND FLOOR, BLOCK C, SAN BENITO STREET 1 Internet
Author: Snellville, Georgia Clothing Stores: Rose'gal Internet

Jun 29 2017
H&R Block Emerald Card Steals Money Gives Run Around Nationwide Report them to the CFPB Author: ajo, Arizona Income Tax Service: H&R Block Emerald Card Nationwide

Jun 29 2017
avanti skin renewal i am a widowed woman on disability trying to raise two small grandkids. i decided to splurge and spend the $4.95 (s&h) to see if this product really worked. not only did thxxey charge me more than double for s&h, but also tried to charge me two more amounts totaling almost $200.00. now my bank is charging me $68.00 in overdraft fees! Internetxx Author: pecks mill, West Virginia Skin Care: avanti skin renewal Internet

40, Report #1382033

Jun 29 2017
Simple Nutrition Free bottle of CBD oil for $5.95 s+h also sent bottle of the soft gels for $1.95 I did not order. Internet Author: Bradenton, Florida Computer Mail Order: Simple Nutrition Internet

Jun 28 2017
R&L Remodeling/ R&L Cleaning Rodolfo Tenemas/ Lilian also goes by Rudy DO NOT TRUST! DO NOT HIRE! Woodbridge Virginia Author: Fairfax , Virginia Home Improvements: R&L Remodeling/ R&L Cleaning Rodolfo Tenemas/ Lilian also goes by Rudy Woodbridge, Virginia

Jun 27 2017
Reservations and Fulfillment Services, inc- R&F -Micheal Lied, liars,half truths, fraud, scam, thieves, cons, con artist, immoral, Internet Author: Tinley Park, Illinois Cruise Ships: Reservations and Fulfillment Services, inc Internet

Jun 27 2017
A & R Mobile / Bodywork 401-545-8183 A & R Mobile / Bodywork Alfie/Nicholas Mobile Bodywork Buys and sells vehicles We come to you and we beat any estimate by 50% , I specialize in paintless dent removal and rubber bumpers 401-545-8183 internet Author: Midway, Georgia Body Work & Repair: A & R Mobile / Bodywork Internet

Jun 27 2017
Blue Water International Blue Water Soaps & cleaning products are free for life, but forget to mention there is a $75.00 s&h fee. Carrollton Texas Author: Humble, Texas Consumer Services: Blue Water International Carrollton, Texas

Jun 23 2017
Light/mini in box Coventry GB They charged me 14.58 and .12 cents to my bank account and used my old bank account that was closed. How the h** did they do this. I'm upset Not sure And have no number Internet Author: Jersey Shore, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Light/mini in box Coventry GB Internet

Jun 23 2017
Lumanere Lumanere-R-Soleil Keeps sending product Santa Ana California Author: Grand Blanc, Michigan Skin Care: Lumanere Santa Ana, California

Jun 23 2017
Interracialpeoplemeet.com This site is a ripoff as they say things to people the user doesn't actually say. Also no search criteria is acknowledged. If u delete sum1 u still c them 100 more times. And the SAME people r shown EVERY time. I think this site is a TOTAL ripoff.!! Dallas,TX Internet Author: Burton, Texas Dating Services: Interracialpeoplemeet.com Internet

Jun 21 2017
Jerry's Rod & Custom Jerry Vandenberg's auto body & paint Charged Me $75.00 per hour for a $15.00 per hour employee. claimed hours he didn't work,and Jerry did the same. I was actually at his hhome shop calling him at his commercial upholstery shop when he claimed frame work on my car for that day. My cell phone was pinning off his cell tower and he answered. I have pictures of his flunkie's work on my $50,000 car. 4 hours to remove the exhaust system consisting of 7 bolts and 4 cuts with a sawsall $2800.00 for tubs with beginner welds. practice welds on my frame and cuts in the frame for no reason. When I complained, I had to get the cops to his house twice to get my car back. Gardnerville Nevada
Pat R Author: Minden, Nevada Body Work & Repair: Jerry's Rod & Custom Gardnerville, Nevada

Jun 20 2017
BROKEN R STABLES. Gene Ross Bought a TWH mare that was suppose to be kid safe was not buck and bolted middleton Tennessee Author: v, California Horse Traders: BROKEN R STABLES. middleton, Tennessee

Jun 19 2017
BULLSEYEANTIWRINLESERUM KSHEALT*BUYLUXBEAUTY They hook you in on getting free trial just pay s/h for $4.95 then 14 dayslater they charge you 200.00 dollars. Denver colrado Internet Author: White swan, Washington Skin Care: BULLSEYEANTIWRINLESERUM Internet