Your Search | h & r block

Jan 18 2016
Duplicel/ argo marketing Postcard promises $100 reward card for $4.95 S&H,Then sends cream for 89.95monthly 14 day triall So. Portland,Maine Internet Author: Winter Haven, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: Duplicel

Jan 18 2016
N R S Did not pay for work they begged me to do. Every one was happy with work but they won't pay. Hicksville New York Author: easley, South Carolina Maintenance Companies: N R S Hicksville, New York

Jan 17 2016
MARISELA CASTANEDA TAX CO R&H BLOCK TAX CO R&H BLOCKTel 760.439.4009 Fax 760.529.9639 FRAUD TO ELDERY PEOPLE, Oceanside California Author: Chula Vista, California Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: MARISELA CASTANEDA TAX CO R&H BLOCK Oceanside , California

Jan 15 2016
NGOA Sporting Goods 4025 S. Old Hwy 94, STE R Saint Charles Missouri 63304 Military Flashlight G8700 700 lumin. $56 ripoff Saint Charles Missouri Company was honest and products were excellent! Author: Granite Bay, California Sporting Goods: NGOA St Charles, Missouri

Jan 15 2016
MARISELA CASTANEDA TAX CO R&H BLOCK MARISELA CASTANEDA FRAUD IN YOUR TAX REPORT Oceanside California Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Income tax: MARISELA CASTANEDA TAX CO R&H BLOCK Oceanside , California

Jan 14 2016
OmniTech Support They r***d me well. I was referred by Microsoft to these people!! So I got it twice! Internet
We would like to close this matter and hope Ms. Adrienne A. Young got her money credited on her account and we can consider this matter as closed. Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Computer Manufactures: OmniTech Support Internet

Jan 13 2016
vivint securty  i have  my alarm  from july 2009 it was apx alarm i was pay then all time in 2011 it became vivint since have differlty with my bill call few mty checking account send tellcheck they said did pay it  charge to much knoxville, Tennessee What the h**l are you talking about? Author: knoxville, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Vivint knoxville, Tennessee

Jan 13 2016
R and R Moving, BHT Transportation Inc.,Heartland Van Lines MOVING FRAUD, FAKE PHONE NUMBERS, MULTIPLE BUSINESS NAMES Los Angeles Nationwide
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Moving Companies: R and R Moving Nationwide

Jan 13 2016
R Roesch No real warranty Lancaster Ohio Author: Sugar Grove , Ohio Auto Repair Service: R Roesch Sugar Grove, Ohio

Jan 13 2016
NGOA - National Gun Owners Association G700 flashlight 4025 S Old Hwy 94, Suite R St. Peters MO 63304 - 6 Missouri Finally received flashlighta Author: Northern, Wisconsin Guns & Ranges: NGOA Internet

Jan 12 2016
R Kinney Superstore BUYER BEWARE Internet Author: Aliso Viejo, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: R Kinney Superstore Internet

Jan 12 2016
S&H distributing Dallas Flooring Warehouse Beware of this company Dallas Texas Author: Garland, Texas Customer: S&H distributing Dallas, Texas

Jan 11 2016
K & R mobile Home Movers David F. Campbell Fraud/lied/took money and never called afterwards Hamer South Carolina Author: Pamplico, South Carolina Courier Services: K & R mobile Home Movers Hamer, South Carolina

Jan 09 2016
The Stone Law Firm aka Elliott H. Stone, Esq. Did not pay for independent contractor's work Newport Beach & Los Angeles California Author: California Legal Services: The Stone Law Firm Los Angeles, California

Jan 08 2016
NGOA NGOA IS A CON! 4025 S OLD HWY 94 SUITE R, SAINT CHARLES. MO63304 SAINT CHARLES, Author: South Lyon, Michigan Sporting Goods: NGOA Internet

Jan 08 2016
Advance body science S/R location2150 comstock st#710370San diego ca 92171 They unknowingly billed my credit card without my consent Wilmington Nationwide Author: Clearwater, Florida Weightloss Programs: Advance body science Nationwide

Jan 07 2016
Equinox Day and Night Cream skinrenewcream.comdermaskincure.com Company advertises to receive a sample size of skin creams send $3.95 and $1.95. Only after the money is sent one is told that if you do not like the products you must return them or your account will be charged with (I forget the exact amount) $104.00. Bluffdale Utah Company returned my S&H fees Author: Cheshire, Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: Equinox Day and Night Cream Internet

Jan 06 2016
weebly web service Hi my name is Cynthia Cork,I order service from weebly web service,About eight mouths ago, I cancel my service the next day, after being told I wound be change fees, I know thing about And after the owner told me about the fees, He said if I did not like it, he would refund me my money back no question asked, I than say for my money back, and canceled my account , He give me my money back, and began to spam my email. I block his emails. Then his sold my information, which was private according to his contract, I sign when getting the service.  Internet Author: antioch, Alabama Civil Rights Violators: Diamondnique record company Internet

Jan 06 2016
Alexandria Goddard owner of Beaconhell.com Alex, Sandra, PrincessBH, mindcrime1967 Pays for private information to slander you Internet Donation fraud Author: Altanta, Georgia Internet: Alexandria Goddard owner of Beaconhell.com Internet

Jan 05 2016
Kratom For Cheap Derek R. Evans Sells very bad product and does not honor money back guarantee. Internet
Excuse me; Taking the High Road, I think not. Author: Medical Lake, Washington Alternative Health: Kratom For Cheap Internet

Jan 04 2016
Satisfaction Enterprises/Dr. Steven H. Poulos-Owner Committed Fraud by not honoring signed travel contract Scottsdale Arizona Author: camas, Washington Travel Services: Satisfaction Enterprises/Dr. Steven H. Poulos-Owner Scottsdale, Arizona

Jan 04 2016
Amos R. Davis Jr. D1 Media Criminal, Con Artist, and RipOff Artist Abilene Texas
Author: Placentia, California Criminal Justice System: Amos R. Davis Jr. abilene, Texas

Jan 04 2016
Eric Rodriguez Alex Dozier and R & R Painting Took Full Payment and did not complete work Virginia Beach Virginia Author: hampton, Virginia Home Improvements: Eric Rodriguez Virginia Beach , Virginia

Dec 31 2015
Mailboxforwarding After years of being their customer they Block me from my mail, Still Bill me, don't respond or explain Grandville Michigan Author: Michigan Mailbox Rentals: Mailboxforwarding Grandville, Michigan

Dec 31 2015
Hotel Queens Inn Queens Inn, Queens Inn Hotel, A-873-D, Sushant Lok Phase-I, A-Block, Gurgaon, Haryana 122002, India Greed and Jealousy by Hotel Owners Gurgaon Other Author: Other Bed & Breakfast: Hotel Queens Inn Gurgaon, Other