Your Search | h j smith autos

Aug 12 2016
Made by Guerilla Mike Smith Failed to do internet work in timely manner Knoxville Internet Author: COLUMBUS, Ohio Personal Services: Made by Guerilla Internet

Aug 12 2016
The Law Offices of Christopher J. Cassar PC Scam ATTORNEY Huntington New York Author: 603 S 10th St, New Hyde Park, New York Lawyers: The Law Offices of Christopher J. Cassar PC Huntington, New York

28, Report #1320661

Aug 11 2016
Charles w. Fox Charles H. Jacobs I had gotten the first letter an I fell for it. I sent them money and ever since then they send me like three to four a day. Saying I could win $2, 000, 000. 00 and stuff. Kansas city Kansas Author: Edinburgh, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Charles w. Fox Kansas city, Kansas

29, Report #1322012

Aug 11 2016
Proud To Be A Hairstylist Late May I ordered a necklace for &6.95 With 2 Free, I had to pay that plus S& H Then on Line. So come June 12 they have taken 38.60 out of my checking without my permission ,The same thing has happened in July on the 12th & today August 11, 2016 they did it again , without my permission. & I dont know what it is far. Had I know they were going to do this I would have canceled my account bank. I sent 2 emails to them & it never went out it said email invalid. Internet Author: Wylie, Texas Specialty Stores: Proud To Be A Hairstylist Internet

30, Report #1322020

Aug 11 2016
J&M Consulting Inc Michael J Scam Beaverton Oregon Author: Portland , Oregon Advertising Agencies: J&M Consulting Inc

Aug 10 2016
Gary J. Fernandez & Associates Law office full of crooks. Glen Ellyn Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Attorneys General: Gary J. Fernandez & Associates Glen Ellyn, Illinois

Aug 10 2016
smith loan assistance Ray Raleigh threanted me with jail time told me i was a fraud and needed to be locked up internet Internet
You Got Scammed! Author: Sacramento, California Loans: smith loan assistance Internet

Aug 10 2016
The Josey Agency - Samuel J. Crews Josey Agency ,Samuel Josey Crews,  charged $3,000 to provide publicity for a book..then did NOTHING and KEPT the money. Atlanta Georgia Author: New York City, New York Media: The Josey Agency Atlanta, Georgia

Aug 08 2016
Loan Source Mark Smith Mark got me to send $350usd twice and $320usd and told everything is fine u will receive ur Loan now it's ur file is to old send $220usd to cancel and get ur refund after they said u don't have to pay anything u will get ur refund Mineral Wells Teaxes Internet
Author: Hamilton , Ontario Cash Services: Loan Source Internet

Aug 07 2016
martin j silverhorne gamblers bookcase win at roulette no losses las vegas Nevada Author: austin, Alabama Off-shore Gambling: martin j silverhorne las vegas, Nevada

Aug 07 2016
Caliber Dance Company Holly Smith and Hayley Stovcik Discouragement, unprofessional, immature, xx relations with clients, inappropriate, rip off, not worth paying, waste of time and money, North royalton Ohio In response to the complaint posted on August 6th, 2016. Author: North royalton , Ohio Physical Therapists: Caliber Dance Company North royalton, Ohio

Aug 06 2016
FidelityBankplc amdi Mr. Nnamdi J Okonkwo tryed to scam us for money wanted are bank account to put 5 million dollors, Nigeria Internet Author: MOUNTAINAIR, New Mexico Banks: FidelityBankplc Internet

Aug 06 2016
Mathew J. Moore AKA WIN HOME SERVICES Stole my hard earned money stay far away Redondo Beach California Author: Redondo Beach, California Property Management: Mathew J. Moore Redondo Beach, California

Aug 06 2016
Smiley & Smiley, LLP Andrew J. Smiley, Guy I. Smiley, Jason D. Friedman 866-SMILEYLAW, Smiley, Schwartz & Captain, Smiley and Smiley Attorneys at Law, New York City Personal Injury Lawyers, Fraudulent Laywers Greedy, Deceptive Attorneys who care only about money for themselves - not justice, Smiley attorneys are shameless and will lie, cheat, steal, blackmail, conspire, extort, threaten, perjure, harass innocent people or businesses or send messengers or associates to do it for them to get some cash New York New York
Smiley and Smiley, LLP Law Firm, Guy I. Smiley, Andrew J. Smiley, Jason D. Friedman are Unprofessional and Humiliated and Embarrassed me At Court, Smiley & Smiley Attorneys Author: NY, New York Lawyers: Smiley & Smiley, LLP Andrew J. Smiley, Guy I. Smiley, Jason D. Friedman New York, New York

40, Report #1320865

Aug 05 2016
J&F Auto Body Shop FELIX owner He is a scam artist, lier and con-man phoenix Arizona Author: phoenix , Arizona Body Work & Repair: J&F Auto Body Shop phoenix , Arizona

41, Report #1320829

Aug 05 2016
YES WE CAN AUTO REPAIR GARTH H. NELSON COLIS BROOKLYN'S BEST AUTO REPAIR RIPOFF SCAM Brooklyn New York
Author: brooklyn, New York Auto Mechanics: YES WE CAN AUTO REPAIR Brooklyn , New York

42, Report #1320713

Aug 04 2016
C and J Handyman Services LLC Handy man got paid and customer got bad flooring job laid. Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus Ohio, Ohio Home Improvements: C and J Handyman Services LLC Columbus, Ohio

43, Report #1320517

Aug 03 2016
H & S Renny Property MGMT. Beware This Company's Maintenance Crew. Will not preform work correctly and you still have to pay. Lewiston Maine Author: Auburn, Maine Property Management: H & S Renny Property MGMT. Lewiston, Maine

44, Report #1320323

Aug 02 2016
Ace Cash Services Chris Cooper and Mark Smith Threatened legal action if I don't pay this debt Nationwide Author: Marshfield, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: Ace Cash Services Nationwide

45, Report #1320292

Aug 02 2016
E & H Asphalt, LLC Started work without authorization, having made sure I was not at the job site to stop the work.Tore out my RR tie bridge first, so when I came home and saw what he was doing, it would be impossible for me to get to my driveway if he stopped at that point.Big Spring Texas
Author: Big Spring, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: E & H Asphalt, LLC Big Spring, Texas

Aug 01 2016
Sposen Signature Homes, Jeremy Sposato Sposen Realty, Sposen Signature Homes, J Roberts and Company, My Home Kinnect DO NOT BUY FROM SPOSEN HOMES or JEREMY SPOSATO Cape Coral Florida Sposen Homes is a great builder Author: Cape Coral , Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Sposen Signature Homes, Jeremy Sposato Cape Coral, Florida

47, Report #1319767

Jul 30 2016
Lending Club/Kevin Smith Scammed! Professional Extortionists San Francisco California Author: McKinney, Texas Loan Brokers: Lending Club California

48, Report #1319760

Jul 30 2016
CHRISTINA J. WALLIS aka CHRISTINA WALLIS of Dale & Lessmann LLP Dale & Lessmann LLP , CHRISTINA WALLIS , CHRISTINA J. WALLIS CHRISTINA J. WALLIS aka CHRISTINA WALLIS of DALE & LESSMANN LLP IS A RIP OFF LAWYER Toronto Ontario
Author: ajax, Ontario Lawyers: CHRISTINA J. WALLIS aka CHRISTINA WALLIS of Dale & Lessmann LLP Toronto, Ontario

Jul 30 2016
Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins  Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins Botox made a mess of my face Doctor didnt warn me of the risks Marietta Georgia No Settlement Author: roswell, Georgia Plastic Surgeons: Atlanta Medical Day Spa Marietta, Georgia

Jul 29 2016
Federal Court held that Sac County Prosecutor Ben Smith’s threat to prosecute ED Magedson and Xcentric was likely to be found to be illegal retaliation, and likely to be found to have violated the civil right of free speech First Amendment of the United States Constitution
prepaid. Author: Tempe, Arizona Government Corruption: Page1.me Michael Roberts Rexxfield DISGRACEFUL spreading lies | Sac County Prosecutor Ben Smith - RIPOFF REPORT STATEMENT Rebuttal Posting countering Michael Roberts Rexxfield propaganda. Sac City, Iowa