Your Search | h j smith autos

Sep 28 2015
David Stever David Smith Scam artist of the millenium Internet Author: La Mesa, California Accounting: David Stever Internet

Sep 28 2015
H C Processing This company is never satisfied! Springdale Arkansas Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Financial Services: H C Processing Nationwide

Sep 28 2015
J K Home Services Does not pay their contractors Forest Hill Texas Author: Teaneck, New Jersey Home Improvements: J K Home Services Forest Hill, Texas

Sep 27 2015
Yates Paralegal. Classic Car Motorsports LLC Christian YatesLaw Offices of Douglas E. Klein Christian H. Yates Lawyer with verbal lies and will not write a contract and will litigate. Buena Park California Author: anaheim, California Auto Repair Service: Yates & Co. Classic Car Motorsports LLC Buena Park, California

Sep 27 2015
J. Levine Auction and Appraisal Screws People Out of Their Money and Valuables Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auctions: J. Levine Auction and Appraisal Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 27 2015
BAR James Marnley (AKA James Marley, Jade Smith and other) steal thousands of GBP from us Torquay UK Author: Rehovot, Alabama Websites: BAR Nationwide

Sep 26 2015
Safe Harbor Interlock Device WHAT A SCAM! J & R AUTO put the device in; took 15 min. It would not register whatsoever! They removed the device in 10 min, Charged me $200. for install & uninstall. I have nothing to show for it! Nationwide Author: phoenix, Arizona Maintenance Companies: Safe Harbor Interlock Device Nationwide

Sep 24 2015
J. Bird Construction Never paid their subcontractors and stole $9,000 from us Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Builders & Contractors: J. Bird Construction Houston, Texas

Sep 24 2015
Bev Smith Toyota no vaseline and no happy ending Fort Pierce Florida Author: ft pierce, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Bev Smith Toyota Fort Pierce, Florida

Sep 24 2015
Camper Depot Edwin J Wright, Al Blackwell , Larry Pierce Lies and misleads you and lets you fly 1200 miles so they can keep your deposit. Punta Gorda, Florida Author: Zeeland, Michigan RV Dealers: Camper Depot Punta Gorda, , Florida

Sep 23 2015
QMC Clutches QM Clutches Free clutch promo is not free. $5.99 for S&H + an unannounced $95 recurring fee. California Author: Marietta, New York Specialty Stores: QMC Clutches Internet

Sep 22 2015
Starpoint Resorts Sapphire Resorts,Geo Holiday Development LLC, Getaways Resort Management, BQ Resorts LLC This co is a huge ripoff. They have several lawyers on staff full time. Run like h***l. Don't go to the timeshare! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Stonewall, Alabama Resorts: Starpoint Resorts Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 22 2015
Larry H. Miller Chrsler Jeep in Tucson, Az. l purchased a 2014 Brand new Jeep from these deadbeats. When l left to go to the bank with Rick Gardner to get my diwn payment they switch vehicles on me. The car l purchased had a luggage rack, tented windows, USB port, alarm etc. When l got home l was going to put my alarm on and that's when l fiqured out they switch vehicles on me. l called. Rick Gardner up immediately but he said its out of his hands and theirs nothing he can do. Then l immediately start having car issue with the RPM idiling to high, the CD player scatching my CD's and the ac not working properly so its been in the shop more than ten times with thesecissues but Larry Watts keep telling me nothing is. wrong with it. Larry Watts the GM told me. to leave and not bring my car back thete or he wpuld call the pilice on me. l also filed twice with pur state Attorney General but they said because l signed a contract with them they can not help me. I'm outrage. When I'm driving the car it sounds like it going to blow up. Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Dealers: Larry H. Miller Chrsler Jeep in Tucson, Az. Tucson, Arizona

Sep 22 2015
Cash advance Inc I just got Another one today as I put in my spam , I haven't borrowed anything from these frigging people, but they say I owe them 975. And some cents, and that they hold a payment if I pay it within 15 days of this date. I Know it's a scam again they wil these people keep emailing me his name he says is officer William Smith, Internet Author: Niagara Falls, New York Collection Agencies: Cash advance Inc Internet

Sep 22 2015
NewAge Rude, disrespectful, condescending. Required to send back trial to avoid approx 180.00 charges. Terms n conditions not clearly noted on site and rep Marcel Smith cs # 143 needs fired for his rudeness Tempe Arizona Author: NewbCastle, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: NewAge Tempe , Arizona

Sep 22 2015
VO charged us over $5,000 to get rid of Wyndham timeshares, but Wyndham has not released us from $89,000 for 1 Egg Harbour Nationwide Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas Legal Process Servers: VO Financial Nationwide

Sep 20 2015
Corey Smith Credo Company Beware Corey P. Smith memphis, Tennessee You Are Too A Crook! Author: Memphis, Tennessee Book Publishers: Corey Smith memphis, Tennessee

Sep 20 2015
John P. Rose John P. Rose Construction, Payne J. Rose,John E. RoseJohn Payne Rose Stole $600 from me and scammed me, cheated a furniture mover, stole a square baler, intent to cheat a rock layer. Glen Allen Missouri Author: Humansville, Missouri Blabber Mouth: John P. Rose Glen Allen, Missouri

Sep 17 2015
PSDS Carter Smith , Bulefin International has Stolen 26,675$ Author: Hong Kong , Alabama Electronic Manufacturers: PSDS

Sep 17 2015
05:51 PM Ralph J. Amato Jr. or Manola Espinosa Advertise Items They Don't Have and Lie Lie Lie Miramar Florida Author: Kansas City, Missouri Drugstores: Miramar, Florida

Sep 17 2015
Bank of America ---Bank of America Federal Way Branch---Bank of America Department of legal order processing, Utica New York Sep. 17,2015, Complain to Rip off report----- Title ----- Bank of America don't want to release my fund of Deposit by excuses---- My name is Jianhui Lin, owner, dba of J & L construction, which was located in Federal Way Washington, and the business was closed on June 4, 2012. Utica Ney York Nationwide Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Sep 17 2015
Carolee Haney Eris Investments LLC, Carolee J Haney Fraudulent Investment Company Palm Harbor Florida Author: Fullerton , California Investment Brokers: Carolee Haney Palm Harbor , Florida

Sep 16 2015
11:45 PM ,,, dear sir we loss $529 to this company this one take my money ----- this pharmacy company do not have pharmacy licence to sell medication in USA this is doing scam take people money by western union or money gram this is fraud company plzz creak and take action shut down this pharmacy site thank,s best regard,s Steve smith gaziabad Internet
Author: Agoura Hills, California Drugstores: Internet

Sep 16 2015
ACS Incorporation Chris Patterson.Sr. Investigation Officer (Department – Law & Enforcement)Legal DepartmentFrank VelozeSr. Investigation Officer (Department – Law & Enforcement)Ace Cash ServicesJames Smith (Collections Department) Internet Author: Waldorf, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: ACS Incorporation Internet

Sep 15 2015
J&M Computer Repair Failed to give me a working windows 7 disk in case of re install Mt Pleasant Pennsylvania Rebuttal Author: Tarrs, Pennsylvania Computer Service & Repair: J&M Computer Repair Mt Pleasant, Pennsylvania