Your Search | hair boutique india

Oct 24 2016
tress obsession 900.00 worth of hair Internet Author: tarboro, North Carolina Hair Salons: tress obsession Internet

Oct 23 2016
Power Horse India Pvt. Ltd., Power horse, Prashant Shah, Anni Mohandas Fraud Contract, fraud commitments, No subsidary of power horse austria, no marketing support mumbai Maharastra Author: Gurgaon, Indiana Food Vendors: Power Horse India Pvt. Ltd. Internet

Oct 23 2016
09:39 AM Rahil Adnan, Account Specialist for Amazon Customer service located in India False Advertising: Censors online customer reviews to Real Experiences Internet
Author: San Diego, California Book Stores: Internet

Oct 22 2016
Elite Laser Hair Elite Laser Centers, Sharon McDonough, Dr. Schwartz, Elite Laser Centers Stony Brook NY, Elite Laser Hair Stony Brook NY ELITE LASER BURNED ME! Stony Brook New York
Author: Kew Gardens, New York Clinics: Elite Laser Hair Stony Brook, New York

Oct 19 2016
Casperon Technologies Zoplay, Dectar SCAM supposed software company just takes your money and pretends to deliver afterwards Chennai, India Chennai India Author: nashville, Tennessee Software: Casperon Technologies Internet

Oct 13 2016
murli hair enterprises mr murli rajora raw indian hair new delhi india Author: antioch, Tennessee Beauty Salons: murli hair enterprises new delhi,

Oct 12 2016
Adreno Technologies India Pvt Ltd Seo expert india We need ranking for my SEO work and they promice after 3 months you will get the result but after paying hem 100 of $ still no result , their Senior Anjani Tiwari Promice that thet will refund me but we cancelled the service After requesting a refund numerous times, this company completely ignored our request and kept our down payment. .They are froud and cheaters and trust seo expert india they are useless. Chandigarh Chandigarh Author: Raleigh, New York Search Engine Optimization: Adreno Technologies India Pvt Ltd Nationwide

Oct 11 2016
ZoPlay ZoPlay Company Will Scam You! India India Author: Tempe, Arizona Computer Software: ZoPlay Internet

Oct 11 2016
Allinone tech Giving me refund; told to give to charity;they then reset my computer;need password;must pay $199 to get my computer back the way it was Herndon India Respond to the filed complaint Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Allinone tech Herndon, Virginia

Oct 10 2016
Lead Transfer System Lead Transfer System Pvt Ltd (LTS) This company has been ripping people off for quite some time now and it's about time they're stopped. India Internet Author: Roselle, New Jersey Loan Modification: Lead Transfer System Internet

Oct 10 2016
NPS online-pharmacy They stated the charg would be 4431.95 but charged my credit card $486.68 and even after presenting the CC statement now they say they didn't do it unknow aka India Internet Author: Green Cove Springs, Florida Drug Manufacturers: NPS online-pharmacy Internet

Oct 10 2016
invest-in-thailand I am a web designer based in INDIA and here is the link of my profile where i worked one of the person from IVEST IN THAILAND.ASia hire me for make changes in website , and said that he will pay me $100 for the work and i resolved many issues in 2 days like , MOBILE ISSUE, Layout Issue and so on.... but after 2 days of my work he disappear and never come to skype and also never paid for my 2 days work in which i resolved all his website issues.  So BE AWARE FROM IVEST IN THAILAND.ASia Bangkok Thailand
Fake excuse to save reputation Author: Chandigarh, Other Websites: invest-in-thailand Internet

Oct 06 2016
Unique&Elegant Hair Design Kewonia Grimes Scam Artist Lying Beautician Killeen Texas Author: Killeen, Texas Beauty Salons: Unique&Elegant Hair Design Killeen, Texas

Oct 01 2016
World of Hair Double billed me ! Phone # is out of service and they don't answer my emails. Loganville Georgia Author: Appleton, Wisconsin Beauty Products: World of Hair Georgia

Oct 01 2016
Baychick Refusing to refund us Mumbai India Author: doral, Florida Clothing Stores: Baychick Nationwide

Oct 01 2016
M S J HAIR ENTERPRISE trade IndiaRafid Enterprise RAfiqul Hoque I ordered goods for hair products from trade India supplier, I sent the money by western union, however the supplier kept giving me the run around and never sent goods. I lost my money and slight business lost. Beldanga, India Beldanga, India
Author: Liberty, New York Hair Salons: M S J HAIR ENTERPRISE Nationwide

Sep 28 2016
Length Hair Bar Marina Tsatskina Marina Tsatskina Scams People at Length Hair Bar Toronto Ontario
Author: New York, New York Hair Salons: Length Hair Bar Toronto, Ontario

Sep 28 2016
Natural Notts Natural Hair Foods Hair Products Hair Product of this business are scam or ripped off and not real business Internet Author: HATTIESBURG, Mississippi Beauty Products: Natural Notts Natural Hair Foods Internet

Sep 26 2016
Deep Eddy Rug and Carpet Cleaners $502.00 ripoff. Said it was ready but rug was full of dust, dog hair, filthy. Refused to return our payment. Austin Texas Author: AUSTIN, Texas Cleaning Services: Deep Eddy Rug and Carpet Cleaners Austin, Texas

Sep 26 2016
ERP Training India Rama Krishna Tella Sridevi Tella , Accepts only cash ,no Paypal or credit card. Paid Rs 8,000 to buy software. After executing the requested transfer, vendor is not responding Hyderabad, IN Internet came through! Author: Naperville, Illinois Computer Software: ERP Training India Internet

Sep 24 2016
Logo Design Cafe Their Logo Service is a Scam Somewhere in India Internet Author: Houston, Texas Advertising Agencies: Khawar Naeem Internet

Sep 21 2016
Hair Shoppe and Spa Hair Salon turned my hair white and damaged my hair North Canton Ohio Author: North Canton, Ohio Hair Salons: Hair Shoppe and Spa North Canton, Ohio

Sep 21 2016
No No Hair Rmoval Radiancy Item returned to the return return address and Co. claims package was never received USPS confirmed picked up by their Agent. Greensboro Georgia Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Wanted Criminals: No No Hair Rmoval Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
G.S.Enterprises Wondrous Extenso HairExtensions G.S.Enterprises Wondrous Extenso HairExtensions Scam Review Delhi, India Nationwide
Author: Orlando , Florida Miscellaneous Companies: G.S.Enterprises Nationwide

Sep 17 2016
Wigsis Internet: I ordered two wigs from this company. The products had quality issues. On one the hook wasn't attached properly and fell off and the other was too small. Mind you I ordered the same size for both. When contacting them they told me to attach the hook myself and that I ordered the wrong size. How can I order the wrong size when I ordered the same size for both and one fit and the other didn't. Upon measuring the wig that was too small I discovered their measurements fit the size of a petite to small according to their measurement guidelines on the website. They are not cooperating on the refund and told me they couldn't resell it or use it. Well I can't use it either. China Internet Author: Naperville, Illinois Hair Salons: Wigsis Internet