HAIR BOUTIQUE INDIA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: hair boutique india
There may be more specific results for "hair boutique india"
For more specific results for "hair boutique india"
Showing 1-25 of 4,526 Found Reports For more specific results for "hair boutique india"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 25 2017
Chaz Dean,Guthy Renker,Wen Total Hair Loss,Balding Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Beauty Products: Chaz Dean Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Buycheapfollowerslikes.org This is not a company but an individual located out if India. He goes by 2 names, Rajiv Sharma, and Arjun Singh. Scam Artist India Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Marketing Companies: Buycheapfollowerslikes.org Internet

Jun 22 2017
Juvarelle Juvarelle of India/ Cathy - employee #786126 (sounded foreign) sir I must point out that we cannot take back the product. Our terms and conditions do not allow it; says she will check to see what she can do; puts me on hold; comes back and says they will send an email cancelling my account and that should take care of my return and credit Pacoima/ supposedly, but could have been India California/ or India I do know/1-800# Author: Sarasota, Florida Skin Care: Juvarelle Pacoima, California

Jun 20 2017
Mayvenn Hair Thin, Full of Beards Oakland California
Author: New Jersey On-Line Business: Mayvenn Hair Internet

Jun 19 2017
Epione Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Epione’s team is dedicated to patient satisfaction.*UPDATE: Epione pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Epione recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Los Angeles, California Plastic Surgeons: Epione TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Epione, one of the first centers in California dedicated to the practice of aesthetic laser surgery. Through the years, Epione has distinguished itself for excellence in clinical and technological advances pioneered by Dr. Simon Ourian. Epione, located in the heart of Beverly Hills, is one of the most comprehensive, state of the art laser and aesthetic surgery centers of its kind in the world. Beverly Hills, California

Jun 19 2017
Php Inbox Mailer This people are a fraudster and scammers. I paid them via Bitcoins and it's 5 days now, I didn't receive anything from them and they have also failed to reply all of my messages on whatsapp and telegram. Please be carefull when dealing with them. I have all the snap shoots of all our conversations on whatsapp as evidence. But I promised them, I am going to fight them back with everything at my disposal. They are thiefs. India Internet Author: Ohio Software: Php Inbox Mailer Internet

Jun 18 2017
Newlookexporters.com Shivaskh Babbar, Ankur Tagore I Ordered 20 Bundles Of Hair And Never Got It Chennai, India Internet
Author: Westland, Michigan Sales People: Newlookexporters.com Internet

Jun 16 2017
Florida pharmacy online James Wayne,Paul Kay,Cynthia Lopez I was told to send western union 300.00 to James and 200.00 to Paul and 200.00 to Cynthia and then if I sent 200.00 more dollars to Cynthia all in India I would get 200.00 back. Then I was waiting for my order and they w I lost 900.00 western union to 3 people james wayne,cynthia lopez,paul kay Florida Floridapharmacy I got my product report 1379509 Author: Newtown, Pennsylvania Pharmacies Online: Florida pharmacy online Internet

Jun 15 2017
The Hair Transplant Experts Stephen Kashian, Dr. Stephen Kashian, Orchard Medical BEWARE OF BAD MEDICINE - Dr. Stehen Kashian - DANGER Skokie Illinois
Author: Evanston, Illinois Physicians: The Hair Transplant Experts Skokie, Illinois

Jun 15 2017
Premium Lace Wig Emelia. and Aaron Received a bad hair product that was not described as i ordered China Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Liars: Premium Lace Wig Internet

Jun 14 2017
credit one credit card double charged for fees, could not find my payments that were made on time, had collection agents from India call me 6 times a day city of industry california Nationwide Author: austin, Texas Credit Services: credit one credit card Nationwide

Jun 13 2017
Colorado Surgical Center & Hair Institute Huge Scar Lonestree Colorado
Author: Denver, Colorado Plastic Surgeons: Colorado Surgical Center & Hair Institute Lonestree, Colorado

Jun 13 2017
Nalu's Boutique abuse, bullying,rip off,unfulfilled order, ridicule, unprofessional Frederick, MD 21703 Internet
Author: New York, New York Clothing Stores: Nalu's Boutique Internet

Jun 12 2017
PHP INBOX MAILER INDIA RAJESH MEHTA, VIKRAM GAUTAM i have been ripped of my hard earned $100 sent by money gram to the name VIKRAM GAUTAM in india for the purchase of php inbox mailer service and email leads. the receiver confirmed receipt of the money and thereafter stopped replying my messages Ahmedabad, Zip code: 380015 Internet Author: tulsa, Oklahoma Questionable Activities: PHP INBOX MAILER INDIA Internet

Jun 11 2017
Gold Goddess Imports , LLC Designer Virgin Hair, LLC I called the owner Lorna to purchase hair, Lora received my money never shipped my hair to me..I paid $350 for 2pc Filipino straight and $120 on a layaway for a 2pc wavy..Lorna didn't answer my calls not my text mgs ...i never received my hair not my money back .....Silver Spring Maryland Author: Yorba Linda, California Miscellaneous Companies: Gold Goddess Imports , LLC Silver Spring , Maryland

Jun 07 2017
Red Lollipop Boutique Internet
Author: Everywhere , California Arts & Crafts Stores: Red Lollipop Boutique Internet

Jun 07 2017
ReputationPlanners.com, reputationplanners.com Reputation Planners Mohali Reputation Planners scam, Reputation Planners India, Mohali California Internet Fake Report - posted by mistake to other name Author: Utah Internet Fraud: ReputationPlanners.com, reputationplanners.com Internet

Jun 06 2017
Virgin International Hair BE AWARE of This Hair Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Employers: Virgin International Hair Houston, Texas

Jun 06 2017
info@killexams.com KillsExam.com This company is claiming that they have the CISCO'S CCNA Security exam questions when in reality they are marketing the same questions that are free at Quizlet.com For verification just download their demo and google the question and then you will find the very exact question at quizlet.com. This exam is based in India and is scamming prospective CCNA Security students. DO NOT BUY THE TEST... UNKNOWN Internet I got very good experience with killexams for my CCIE Author: Clearwater, Florida Tutoring: info@killexams.com Internet

Jun 05 2017
The Hair Shop LA WORST EXTENSIONS EVER Los Angeles California Author: Amarillo, Texas Beauty Salons: The Hair Shop LA Los Angeles,

Jun 04 2017
Clearlice Clearlice hair removal Boca Raton Florida
Author: Tacoma, Washington Alternative Health: Clearlice Boca Raton, Florida

Jun 02 2017
Chetu, Inc. aka Chetu India pvt Chetu Computer software development Avoid CHETU at all cost! Your project's future depends on it!! Nationwide & Plantation Florida
Derogatory Email by Chetu Not included in initial complaint Author: West Hills, California Computer Programmers: Chetu, Inc. Plantation, Florida

May 30 2017
George Marsking on Upwork ,Content Writing Team, on SkypeWritesongoinwor on Skupe Write Articles and Blogs within 2 hours max and get paid nothing! Probably India Internet Author: Flushing, New York Internet Fraud: Freelancer.com George Marsking Internet

May 30 2017
Epione Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Customer Satisfaction and Desired Results is what Epione strives for when servicing their patients. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Epione pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Epione recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Rip-Off Scam, Take your money and run, Lazar Burn Author: Long Beach, California Doctors: Epione TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Epione, one of the first centers in California dedicated to the practice of aesthetic laser surgery. Through the years, Epione has distinguished itself for excellence in clinical and technological advances pioneered by Dr. Simon Ourian. Epione, located in the heart of Beverly Hills, is one of the most comprehensive, state of the art laser and aesthetic surgery centers of its kind in the world. Beverly Hills, California

May 30 2017
VLAMOURUS AQUAVO- BEAUTY VITA Offered trial size product at very high cost. india Internet Author: Internet Skin Care: VLAMOURUS Internet