HAIR BOUTIQUE INDIA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: hair boutique india
There may be more specific results for "hair boutique india"
For more specific results for "hair boutique india"
Showing 1-25 of 8,830 Found Reports For more specific results for "hair boutique india"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 23 2017
Double Exposure Consignment Boutique Sold coat as NEW with tags, but it was actually wrong tag and coat was PREOWNED Darien Connecticut
Author: Norwalk, Connecticut Consignment Stores: Double Exposure Consignment Boutique Darien, Connecticut

Oct 23 2017
Make your own jeans Harry Fashion LLP I was not sent what I ordered. I returned the jacket and they refused to accept it. Mumbai India Author: Fall River, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: Make your own jeans Internet

Oct 21 2017
Phenix Salon Suites Kevin DavisRosa San MiguelSabrina Raff Jason Rivera Phenix Salon Suites and one of their franchise locations. I paid a deposit for a suite in Mooresville, NC last year in August 2016 with the understanding the location would be open in September. Now I realize there will be problems with construction and inspections to make sure the place is in top shape but it is now October of 2017 and I just heard they opened and no one has contacted me at all in regards to my suite. I have pursued my refund of the deposit on and off since November because honestly I'm so frustrated with it my nerves get tore up, my blood pressure skyrockets and I just about have an anxiety attack. I'm shaking now typing this. I posted in hair stylist forums so now I'm sharing with the public! Encitas California Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Hair Salons: Phenix Salon Suites Encitas , California

Oct 21 2017
Elly professional hair straightener Ordered n paid for item not received after 2 months Internet Author: Ellenton, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Elly professional hair straightener Internet

Oct 20 2017
Monat Global TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE- CANNOT REACH ANYONE Doral Florida Nationwide Author: Rocklin, California Hair Salons: Monat Global Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Yasmine Sabreze, Sabreze, Yasmin Scam, YasmineSabreze Yasmine Sabreze Hair Extension Supplier Los Angeles, California Revenge Author: Los Angeles, California Yasmine Sabreze Los Angeles, California

Oct 18 2017
InsideUp Inc Asad Haroon and Grant Bentley No Payments Made Cheating with India based Partners Not giving Money Fraud Scam Not Ready to Pay San Diego California Idiot Asad Haroon too much of ego and dumb Author: Pune, Advertising Agencies: InsideUp Inc San Diego, California

Oct 18 2017
PC Smart Care Won't stop calling. Sold my name and phone number to other scammers. Nationwide and India Author: PAHRUMP, Nevada Computer Help Desk: PC Smart Care Internet

Oct 18 2017
Lee Michael-Ehrlich Hair LHDHC, LLCLee Hair Diamond H ConstructionDiamond ConstructionDH Site & Material, LLC Warning: Repeat NSF (Hot Check) Offender! Pilot Point Texas Author: Lewisville, Texas Consumer Services: Lee Michael-Ehrlich Hair Pilot Point, Texas

Oct 17 2017
Elly's World Elly's Professional Steam Hair Straightener Internet Author: Mansfield, Ohio News Media: Elly's World Internet

Oct 15 2017
Brava Salon & Spa Brava Salon & Spa Brentwood mall Credit card fraud Burnaby British Columbia Author: Burnaby, British Columbia Hair Salons: Brava Salon & Spa Burnaby, British Columbia

Oct 14 2017
naturalhair_world Takisha Walters Stay clear of Goddess Locs braider who will mess up your hair and will refuse to fix it for free. Chicago, IL is based our of LA/Traveling Stylist Illinois
Author: Crestwood, Illinois Hair Salons: naturalhair_world Chicago, Illinois

Oct 14 2017
Annual maintenance service results Author: Polk City, Florida Customer: Camping World of Tampa DOVER, Florida

Oct 13 2017
Elly’s World I ordered a steam hair straightener for $49.95 from an ad on Facebook. They took my money and I haven’t received the product. I ordered it on July 29, 2017. Internet Author: Warrior, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Elly’s World Internet

Oct 12 2017
Ellysworld Woww Fashion I ordered a hair straightener on 8/5/17 from Facebook and it never came. The amount for the purchase was Debited from my account immediately but the actual purchased item (hair straightener) never came! Online onlyy Internet
Author: Dallas, Texas Beauty Products: Ellysworld Internet

RosyQueenHair Buyer Beware, Poor Quality Shanghai, China Internet
Author: California Hair Salons: RosyQueenHair Internet

Oct 12 2017
Elly's World I ordered the hair straightner since August 1 2017 still haven't received the product or my money back.The website is no longer availabe with no contact number or address Unkown Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Barbers: Elly's World Internet

Oct 12 2017
The sale guru tried to buy a 2 in 1 hair straightener curling wand and never got a conformation number or tracking number and they alredy took the money out of my account and i've not ever received my product or ant information on the product. Ive tried to email mail them it wont let me and the number it gave is not a working number, California Author: BENTON, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: The sale guru , California

Oct 12 2017
Flipkart Internet Private Limited Flipkart is one of the Big Online Smoothie Company India Internet
Author: Noida, Indiana Internet Marketing Companies: Flipkart Internet Private Limited Internet

Oct 11 2017
Deepak Kumar Fraudster, Manipulates Website, Changes Log In Credentials, Installs Malware Solan, India Internet
Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: Deepak Kumar Internet

Oct 11 2017
Ellysworld.com I ordered a hair straightener/flat iron and received confirmation that it would be at my place within 6 weeks. I followed up after 6 weeks and have not heard back from the store. Also the store now seems to be closed. I paid for the product so these bandits have run off with my money! Internet Author: Clearwater, Florida Beauty Products: Ellysworld.com Internet

Oct 10 2017
Ellys World On July 23rd 2017 I ordered a steam hair straightener was charged and said the order should take 6-8 weeks, it is now October 19th and have not received my item! I have emailed their so called support and have not gotten a response! Internet Author: Willmar, Minnesota Beauty Salons: Ellys World Internet

Oct 08 2017
Elly's World On July 24th, 2017 I saw an ad on face book for a steam hair straightener for 49.97. I ordered it and the actuall order was placed under the name Elly's World. They said it would take 4-6 weeks for delivery. I went back to my order receipt to track the order and it states the company no longer exists. I replied to my confirmation letter but yet have I received any feedback. Internet
Author: Debary, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Elly's World Internet

Oct 08 2017
Elly's World Woww Fashion Hair Straightener Internet Author: CLEVELAND, Ohio Beauty Salons: Elly's World Internet

Oct 08 2017
Shutterschmack/Jennifer Espensen Jennifer Espensen Refused to cancel an outdoor photo session on a pouring rain day, did not do the type of photos I asked for that she swore she could do when I interviewed her, proofs came back with really bad lighting many dark and too much in shadow and others way too light and over exposed. New York New York Rebuttal to Shutterschmack's response. Author: Bronx, New York Photography: Shutterschmack/Jennifer Espensen New York, New York