HALF COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: half com
There may be more specific results for "half com"
For more specific results for "half com"
Showing 1-25 of 5,892 Found Reports For more specific results for "half com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 27 2017

May 27 2017
Tradition Transportation Tim and Jim Evans , Ben Bard , Jim MC Gee my other half has worked for tradition for a little over a year now tho he has gone three weeks without pay before and they have him as a lease operator they force them to run their customer freight which is not right because of the miles dead head they will send you , so in turn they get their customer freight deliveries on the lease operators fuel. Angola Indiana Author: Rensselaer, Indiana Trucking Companies: Tradition Transportation Angola, Indiana

May 26 2017
This com company via social media. Teresa and kc counts insulted my race all because im a black man.They refuse to give me the 400 worth of tckets that they promised to give to winners that called into the station. las cruces New Mexico
Author: las cruces, New Mexico Advertising / Deceptive: Bravo Mic Magic 104.9 las cruces, New Mexico

May 24 2017
North America Prime Moving Company Misquoted, misrepresented, held mythings hostage,lost and damaged over half of my things. N. Lauderdale, FL Florida Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Questionable Activities: North America Prime Moving Company N. Lauderdale, FL , Florida

May 24 2017
Russell County Sanitation Department Placing community members in jail over delinquent payments Phenix City Alabama But they allow some people to drive with the dealer tags for half a year they allow this one family to break the laws Author: Hurtsboro, Alabama Attorneys General: Russell County Sanitation Department Phenix City, Alabama

May 24 2017
Uber I am a driver for uber with my own personal car which is a 2007 Mercedes E 350. . While driving on Siberia app I'm transporting rider to different drop offs. I was in a accident. The insurance uber Carries for the driver is James river insurance policy has a one thousand dollar dedducable. There was a estimate done by me sending pictures of my vehicle. The insurance adjustable access was 1112.00 dollars I don't know it's a app that I'm working off of Uber. Com Author: New Brunswick , New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Uber Nationwide

May 23 2017
Kelsey Nichols / kelseynichols.com / Kelsey L NZ / Hosh Yoga / Metropolitan Museum of Art www.kelseynichols.com Kelsey Nichols is a Major Com Artist! Kelseynichols.com / Hosh Yoga / Metropolitan Muesuem of Art / Kelsey L NZ New York, Brooklyn, Manhattan New York
Author: New York, New York Sales People: Kelsey Nichols / www.kelseynichols.com / Kelsey L NZ / Hosh Yoga / Metropolitan Museum of Art Internet

May 23 2017
Dottys 1144 Victorian Ave, Sparks, NV 89431 Dotty's Casino 1144 Victorian Ave, Sparks, NV 89431 g.co/kgs/hjMEdQ Hello I have contacted you all already because I have had some issues in those store due to card not working in do come in your guys location every day and buy cigarettes 5 hour energy drink and play at least 20$ in machine half of the time card is not working Sparks Nevada Author: Sparks, Nevada Clubs & Organizations: Dotty's in sparks on Victorian Avenue Nevada

May 17 2017
Daylight Motors Beaumont Texas Lamar LTD also known as daylight Motors To start off I bought two cars at daylight Motors paid almost half down a few months later they came to the car is made us put down about another $5,000 when we were not behind. they decided to give us our cars back I got my car is back and about a month-and-a-half later they took the cars back again and said we owed another $4,000 little did I know did they were breaking the law but they also broke the law taking our cars and taking our money .I also cause my husband which is a 37 year old business owner two have heart problems stress and be hospitalized do to Daylight Motors. Beaumont Texas Author: Vidor, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Daylight Motors Beaumont Texas Beaumont, Texas

May 16 2017
Ivan Solorzano /Elegant Granite Jessad Granite Took half deposit ($775) on 5/2, refuses to do work or return money Dallas Texas You have to file a police report Author: Lake Worth, Texas Builders & Contractors: Ivan Solorzano /Elegant Granite Nationwide

May 13 2017
loveandseek,com christian singles after i paid i can;t acess my account for messages cannot find a phone # for loveandseek.com Author: Elkin, North Carolina Dating Services: loveandseek,com

May 10 2017
Home Internet Careers; also, Click-Partners Home Internet Careers gives you instructive info on how to become member, charged me $47.00 for membership and also paid $67. to obtain info on additional cos. , the instructions to sign up took me to Click-Partners . they offered five cos. available, i wrote to them several times to ask about addt com. identity as I had paid for that info, numerous emails, no response since i became member. the money was deducted from my bank on the 17th of March...today is the 26th of March and I've received no communication from them.  Internet Author: Hallandale Beach, Florida Sales People: Home Internet Careers Internet

May 10 2017
 192.com is a very well know and RIP OFF. SCUM. 192 Nationwide Author: Glasgow , Attorneys General: 192.com Nationwide

May 08 2017
Alarm Monitoring Services Cen Com Inc Ruined my System and Kept Refund Kirkland Washington
Author: Destin, Florida Security Services: Alarm Monitoring Services Kirkland, Washington

May 06 2017
European Bathroom Frank Pacher, Frank Beker, European Bathroom renovations Poor quality work, overcharged for many false extras threatened to quit half way left job incomplete Eltham Victoria Author: Blackburn, Other Builders & Contractors: European Bathroom Seaholme, Other

May 06 2017
Shang Hai Co.Ltd 001 zhangyong I bought the sweat cropped pants, the Vest and the tummy one. The tummy one rolles up so I cant wear it. The pants go half the way down ur but so people can see ur crack. The shirt has to be worn with a belt to keep it down. I usually ware a Lg but bought a 2xl and it is tight. Shanghai Nationwide Author: Edmonton, Alberta Weightloss Programs: Shang Hai Co.Ltd 001 Nationwide

May 04 2017
Realty Bargains .com RealtyBargains.com Unauthorized Billing, False sales tactics New Hyde Park New York
Author: Gainesville, Florida Realtors: Realty Bargains .com New Hyde Park, New York

May 02 2017
healthylife.com luxadermaWhite,com Asteria media limited Cambogia scam unauthorised credit card drawings London Author: Gympie, Home HealthCare: healthylife.com London,

Apr 30 2017
HIBU Hibu updated my website on the condition that it would be exactly aa it was before. Instead they gave a ryoically sloppy half a** effort asking me to fix their errors. They did NOT replicate my website. Furrhwr they introduced errors that were nisleading statements. Then they published the garbage wwbsite without my consent to start collecting money. I had to fight to NOT make more payments even aftee i had them pull the website. DO NOT USE HIBU ADVERTISING SERVICES. Hibu does as little as possivle and charges you the most. They lie to you about fixing problrms and they have NOT kept their word about fixing the wwbsite wvwn aftwr i gave them fixes. Then they continue to charge you for other as swrvices such as print that is worthless Narionwide Nationwide Author: Bay Shore, New York Advertising / Deceptive: HIBU Nationwide

Apr 30 2017
BuyCC247.com  Internet Author: Renton, Washington Online Trading: BuyCC247.com Internet

Apr 28 2017
TOP TRADELINES . COM of newyork scammer stole 9,000 from me on business corp build and never produced one tradeline Author: California Financial Services: TOP TRADELINES . COM of newyork

Apr 26 2017
nissan motor acceptance corp. They took my car and sold it for half the price and now expect me to pay the rest for nothing Nationwide Good One... Author: Stowe, Pennsylvania Car Financing: nissan motor acceptance corp. Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
M&M Salea, Inc. Sales reps. Shalanda January and Suncerae B. Two sales reps came to my door yesterday afternoon, April 21, 17 selling cleaning supplies. They said they were from Louisiana and Texas and if I bought the product it would help them and other young people. They demonstrated the effectiveness of the product. Once before when I lived in Minneapolis two young people came by who were also from Louisiana and were selling cleaning products which I bought and liked the product. I decided to but it again this time. The girls said they preferred cash. I only had 2 $20s. So I paid half in cash and wrote a check for $39.95 for the other half. Instead of giving me the product they said they d IU don't have it with them but would be back at 7pm. They left and did not come back. I called the telephone number on the receipt and it was disconnected. LaHabra California Author: Eugene, Oregon Cleaning Services: M&M Salea, Inc. LaHabra, California

Apr 19 2017
Soda Dispenser Depot .com Their Re-manufactured systems are garbage and they don't stand behind orders Nationwide Author: Port Richey, Florida Specialty Stores: Soda Dispenser Depot .com Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
list57.com Gene Gill list57.com sold me a fake/irrelevant lead list Internet Update-purchase refunded Author: wichita, Kansas On-Line Business: list57.com Internet