HALF COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: half com
There may be more specific results for "half com"
For more specific results for "half com"
Showing 1-25 of 5,884 Found Reports For more specific results for "half com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 17 2017
Daylight Motors Beaumont Texas Lamar LTD also known as daylight Motors To start off I bought two cars at daylight Motors paid almost half down a few months later they came to the car is made us put down about another $5,000 when we were not behind. they decided to give us our cars back I got my car is back and about a month-and-a-half later they took the cars back again and said we owed another $4,000 little did I know did they were breaking the law but they also broke the law taking our cars and taking our money .I also cause my husband which is a 37 year old business owner two have heart problems stress and be hospitalized do to Daylight Motors. Beaumont Texas Author: Vidor, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Daylight Motors Beaumont Texas Beaumont, Texas

May 16 2017
Ivan Solorzano /Elegant Granite Jessad Granite Took half deposit ($775) on 5/2, refuses to do work or return money Dallas Texas You have to file a police report Author: Lake Worth, Texas Builders & Contractors: Ivan Solorzano /Elegant Granite Nationwide

May 13 2017
loveandseek,com christian singles after i paid i can;t acess my account for messages cannot find a phone # for loveandseek.com Author: Elkin, North Carolina Dating Services: loveandseek,com

May 10 2017
Home Internet Careers; also, Click-Partners Home Internet Careers gives you instructive info on how to become member, charged me $47.00 for membership and also paid $67. to obtain info on additional cos. , the instructions to sign up took me to Click-Partners . they offered five cos. available, i wrote to them several times to ask about addt com. identity as I had paid for that info, numerous emails, no response since i became member. the money was deducted from my bank on the 17th of March...today is the 26th of March and I've received no communication from them.  Internet Author: Hallandale Beach, Florida Sales People: Home Internet Careers Internet

May 10 2017
 192.com is a very well know and RIP OFF. SCUM. 192 Nationwide Author: Glasgow , Attorneys General: 192.com Nationwide

May 08 2017
Alarm Monitoring Services Cen Com Inc Ruined my System and Kept Refund Kirkland Washington
Author: Destin, Florida Security Services: Alarm Monitoring Services Kirkland, Washington

May 06 2017
European Bathroom Frank Pacher, Frank Beker, European Bathroom renovations Poor quality work, overcharged for many false extras threatened to quit half way left job incomplete Eltham Victoria Author: Blackburn, Other Builders & Contractors: European Bathroom Seaholme, Other

May 06 2017
Shang Hai Co.Ltd 001 zhangyong I bought the sweat cropped pants, the Vest and the tummy one. The tummy one rolles up so I cant wear it. The pants go half the way down ur but so people can see ur crack. The shirt has to be worn with a belt to keep it down. I usually ware a Lg but bought a 2xl and it is tight. Shanghai Nationwide Author: Edmonton, Alberta Weightloss Programs: Shang Hai Co.Ltd 001 Nationwide

May 04 2017
Realty Bargains .com RealtyBargains.com Unauthorized Billing, False sales tactics New Hyde Park New York
Author: Gainesville, Florida Realtors: Realty Bargains .com New Hyde Park, New York

May 02 2017
healthylife.com luxadermaWhite,com Asteria media limited Cambogia scam unauthorised credit card drawings London Author: Gympie, Home HealthCare: healthylife.com London,

Apr 30 2017
HIBU Hibu updated my website on the condition that it would be exactly aa it was before. Instead they gave a ryoically sloppy half a** effort asking me to fix their errors. They did NOT replicate my website. Furrhwr they introduced errors that were nisleading statements. Then they published the garbage wwbsite without my consent to start collecting money. I had to fight to NOT make more payments even aftee i had them pull the website. DO NOT USE HIBU ADVERTISING SERVICES. Hibu does as little as possivle and charges you the most. They lie to you about fixing problrms and they have NOT kept their word about fixing the wwbsite wvwn aftwr i gave them fixes. Then they continue to charge you for other as swrvices such as print that is worthless Narionwide Nationwide Author: Bay Shore, New York Advertising / Deceptive: HIBU Nationwide

Apr 30 2017
BuyCC247.com  Internet Author: Renton, Washington Online Trading: BuyCC247.com Internet

Apr 28 2017
TOP TRADELINES . COM of newyork scammer stole 9,000 from me on business corp build and never produced one tradeline Author: California Financial Services: TOP TRADELINES . COM of newyork

Apr 26 2017
nissan motor acceptance corp. They took my car and sold it for half the price and now expect me to pay the rest for nothing Nationwide Good One... Author: Stowe, Pennsylvania Car Financing: nissan motor acceptance corp. Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
M&M Salea, Inc. Sales reps. Shalanda January and Suncerae B. Two sales reps came to my door yesterday afternoon, April 21, 17 selling cleaning supplies. They said they were from Louisiana and Texas and if I bought the product it would help them and other young people. They demonstrated the effectiveness of the product. Once before when I lived in Minneapolis two young people came by who were also from Louisiana and were selling cleaning products which I bought and liked the product. I decided to but it again this time. The girls said they preferred cash. I only had 2 $20s. So I paid half in cash and wrote a check for $39.95 for the other half. Instead of giving me the product they said they d IU don't have it with them but would be back at 7pm. They left and did not come back. I called the telephone number on the receipt and it was disconnected. LaHabra California Author: Eugene, Oregon Cleaning Services: M&M Salea, Inc. LaHabra, California

Apr 19 2017
Soda Dispenser Depot .com Their Re-manufactured systems are garbage and they don't stand behind orders Nationwide Author: Port Richey, Florida Specialty Stores: Soda Dispenser Depot .com Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
list57.com Gene Gill list57.com sold me a fake/irrelevant lead list Internet Update-purchase refunded Author: wichita, Kansas On-Line Business: list57.com Internet

Apr 18 2017
Mike Dolev, Josh Black E Com Beginners Yosef Kaye, Nicholas CoakleyJosh Black Enterprises, Dolev Media, ExplorerNic ECom Beginners Scam - Total Scam Never buy anything from these people Thailand, Australia, Sydney New South Wales Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Mike Dolev, Josh Black E Com Beginners Internet

Apr 18 2017
Magnetic phone cable .com A N & Associates FlorenceScovel I was Ripped off by magneticpphonecable.com. I ordered a magnetic phone cable and never received West Seneca New York Author: Roanoke, Virginia Miscellaneous Electronics: Magnetic phone cable .com West Seneca, New York

Apr 17 2017
Cen Com Inc aka Alarm Services aka American Digital Alarm Monitoring ripoff, no services, scam Kirkland Washington Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Home Security: Cen Com Inc Kirkland, Washington

Apr 17 2017
ROK7 LLC ROK7 LLC4225 Frontage Rd NLakeland, FL 33810Email: support@rok7.com Scam -- hide wording for a recurring charge. Lakeland Florida Author: Nortonville, Kansas Sporting Goods: ROK7 LLC Lakeland, Florida

Apr 15 2017
A+ Painting (Jonathan Zuniga & Jose Zuniga) Jonathan and his brother José destroyed my rental unit! They were hired to remove two walls, repair minor drywall, plaster, and paint. However, the damage they caused is not only negligent, but criminal. My communication began with Jonathan (The business owner) and he and his brother came over to quote the project. We agreed on a price and the work that was to be done, and ultimately they were supposed to begin once we had a contract in place. We agreed half upfront, and half when finished. Although, if they were late they were penalized per day. Ultimately it resulted in Jonathan being almost completely absent from the work and his brother Jose trying to pick up the pieces. As a result, they were completely behind schedule and did a terrible job on the paint.... but this was the least of my worries! NEVER USE A+ Painting or Jonathan Zuniga! West Jordan City Utah
Author: Pleasant Grove, Utah Builders & Contractors: A+ Painting (Jonathan Zuniga & Jose Zuniga) West Jordan, Utah

Apr 14 2017
JFY Pools, JFY Enterprises, Sean Jest Ruble, Jest For You, $16,000.00 TO GET A HALF A HOLE Elgin Illinois
 Jason, I have no idea who you are and could care less about your opinion, since it is very clear to me that you lack intelligence. Author: Antioch, Illinois Pool Services: JFY Pools Elgin, Illinois

Apr 13 2017
Jkc rings .com Ordered a ring from jkcrings.com advertising a 50% off sale,paid $139.99 for a ring they say is regularly 279.99. recieved the package with a ebay reciept for $9.99, unethical, bogus, rippoff Utah Utah
Author: Fayetteville, Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: Jkc rings .com Arkansas

Apr 12 2017
Natural Skin I ordered trial for 3.99 was charged 100$ and then unordered was sent and charged $100 for a new order I called to tell them I was sending their product back and I want a refund. I was told I would only receive a half refund. San Diego California Author: Winchester, Tennessee Skin Care: Natural Skin San Diego, California