HALF COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: half com
There may be more specific results for "half com"
For more specific results for "half com"
Showing 26-50 of 22,774 Found Reports For more specific results for "half com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 05 2017
Ekaterina Komkova this person decieved me of approx £10000 Nikolaev Internet
resolved Author: Airdrie, Internet Fraud: Ekaterina Komkova Internet

Half Price Books Don't Be a Sucker Des Moines Iowa
The Difference... Author: Mason City, Iowa Books, Records & Videos: Half Price Books Des Moines, Iowa

Oct 04 2017
Luma Belle Skin Care aka Shadeskincare aka White Glass Media LLC They tell you they will refund your money for a 14 day trial, but they don't and tell you if you call your credit card company they will refund zero. But if you're nice they refund half. Saint Petersburg Florida Author: San Jose, California Beauty Products: Luma Belle Skin Care Saint Petersburg, Florida

Oct 04 2017
Santino Stevens Mike Stevens ProLine Pro Asphalt Maintenance Did half of a driveway job that I paid for in full, refuses to return to finish the work Rochester New York Author: Penfield, New York Landscape Companies: Santino Stevens Rochester, New York

Oct 04 2017
MB Frontline 3pl Thomas PatelMarko Tamislav Mark Tamislav said he had a car for sales for about half price. Should have know this was a scam but I went for it anyway because he said he would use a 3rd party to ship the vehiele. No moeny would exchange until I had a chance to inspect. He suggested I use a company called MB Frontline 3pl. The company seemed to be legit and said they would hold the money in an escrow account. They took my funds and said vehicle was on it was. They will give you a transaction number which you can tract on there website. It nothing but a front. They ttok my funds, closed the account I sent the money to and vehicle was never shipped. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM. Germany, or Coratia Internet
Author: Florida Auto Shipping Companies: MB Frontline 3pl Internet

Oct 04 2017
UPS420.com Kay is girls name that answered the phone They charged me for the items and didn't deliver. None Internet California Author: ontarion, California Medical Supplies: Shipping & Handling: UPS420.com Internet

Oct 04 2017
Sky Inter Trades Sam Kapoor Sahil Kapoor Extortions,ilegal and criminal behaviour h*o Chi Minh Vietnam
Skyintertrade / Skyintertrades exposed criminal Author: New York Wanted Criminals: Sky Inter Trades Internet

Oct 03 2017
 Beware of Lisa Bowen she is dishonest! She may try to sell you a puppy that is not a purebred or it may be ill! Our puppy was kept in a kennel for more the half of its life and had not even touched the grass until we bought it! It does not even look much like a yorky $750.00 Dollars later! Our pup had never been outside until we bought it! Beware of this Lisa Bowen she is dishonest! Loxley Alabama
Author: Fairhope, Alabama Dog Breeders: Lisa Bowen Loxley , Alabama

Oct 03 2017
All my Sons (of b******) Two men and a truckAll my sons All my sons movers The date of moving, the owner Frank called me to inform me that they would be running late. Talk about four hours late with men overworked leaving little energy to complete my job .Frank then suggested to change our original agreement of two men and a truck for $119 an hour, suggesting a third man would be much faster and I would be pleased for $139 an hour . What a rip off Pensacola Florida 3rd Mover Is Always a Good Idea Author: Pensacola, Florida Moving Companies: All my Sons (of b******) Pensacola, Florida

Oct 03 2017
Royce J Jordan Isaish Sholaja Rude Unproffesional and has little respect for others purely just another fake rapper who just wants money and drugs. He disrepected me and about half of the internet when he used a tragedy like the mass shooting in Las Vegas to promote his music. Kansas City Missouri Author: Oregon, Oregon Producers: Royce J Kansas City, Missouri

Oct 02 2017
Wabash valley Alliance Act Team We lost our housing due to discrimination and they only stored half our belongings left half of them in the Apt. Made us pay to hire someone for ten dollars an hour to move furniture. Joshua my bf on the act team is under commitment is they are allowing him to be homeless along with myself. Our bank accounts don't add up. Money is missing we don't have the funds for an apt when we r to have emergency funds at all times. The secretary is the payee. Lafayette Indiana Author: Lafayette, Indiana Government Corruption: Wabash valley Alliance Lafayette, Indiana

Sep 30 2017
Elly's world.com Shopify I orderd a straigter steam Iron on july 25,2017 recieved a recipt telling me it would take 4 to 6 week to recieved the order, It is now sept 29 and till nothing I want my money back. Internet Author: New york, New York Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Elly's world .com Internet

Sep 30 2017
Eisenhardt Trading Argentina Eisenhardt, Eisenhardt Trading, Fraud company who rip off new buyers in commodity trade Buenos Aires Argentina
There is no Sung Dong Trading NY, check on google. SKYINTERTRADE LIAR Author: new york, New York Scrap Yard: Eisenhardt Trading Argentina Internet

Sep 29 2017
Do Hard Money dot com DHM Scam west jordan Utah Author: FAIRPORT harbor, Ohio Loans: Do Hard Money dot com west jordan , Utah

Sep 29 2017
LUBELLA EYES; LUNA UTILUS WRINKLE CREAM LFA EYE SERUM, RENU EYE SERUM; CBA VITAMIN SERUM, SS SKIN CREAM Adv as miracle eye serum, wrinkle cream created by Sally Fields and used by multiple celebraties 30 day trial pay shipping only for under $10; no autoship on adv or order confirmation, 2 weeks later mutiple $80 -90+ deductions from my acct Florida miracle cream update Bella Restorer, Luxia Author: Indiana Skin Care: LUBELLA EYES; LUNA UTILUS WRINKLE CREAM , Florida

Sep 28 2017
Ellys world Back in July I ordered a steam straightener and it said 4 to 6 weeks to get it.and now it's been 2 in a half months and nothing.and when I go to store it says no longer available. Online Internet Author: Grants, New Mexico Sales People: Ellys world Internet

Sep 27 2017
AMT WARRANTY CORP Warrantechmyprotectionplan360.com HH Gregg & AMT Warranty Corp have successfully scammed me out of $299.99 for a 5 yr warranty - #RFWT81-5, purchased on 08/22/13, at their store in Chesterfield Commons, Missouri, which I have been trying to get recognized since February of this year (2017) and have been told by online info that there is no warranty. I cannot find a number to call, a person to hear my request (only computer answering ) & absolutely no response to my problem with a refrigerator that will not make ice. As we all should realize, warranty companies like yours are only in business to scam people into paying for warranties & not performing service if the time comes. My only re4course at this point is to send this information worldwide in hopes that I can stop someone from sending money into your (& others like you, ) bank account. It would be a good thing if I could have a congressman or woman stop your fraud, but we both know this will never happen. I hope your refrigerator fails tomorrow & you come home after the weekend to a freezer full of stinky rotten crap that smells the way you should smell. This message is specifically adressed to HH Gregg & AMT Warranty Corp, but should be directed to all warranty companies who are scammers. Chesteerfield, Missouri Nationwide Author: Chesterfield, Missouri Appliances: AMT WARRANTY CORP Nationwide

Sep 27 2017
STOP IRS DEBIT. COM stopIRSdebt.com They took my money and did not resolve my taxes California Internet Author: Middleton, Idaho Internal Revenue Service: STOP IRS DEBIT. COM Internet

Sep 25 2017
Gary Toushek Author, Writer -Vancouver B.C Canada Gary Toushek-Vancouver B.C Canada Gary Toushek-Coauthor violated terms and conditions of our business contract and ripped me off Vancouver B.C Canada Nationwide What's Happened to Paul Priore is Very Sad Author: Flushing, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Gary Toushek -Vancouver B.C Canada Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
Ting Orthodontic Lab, Inc. (Richard Ting) Ting Dental Supply, LLC Company Engages in Illegal Work Practices Philadelphia Pennsylvania Ting Orthodontic Lab, Inc. (Richard Ting) Ting Dental Supply, LLC Company Engages in Illegal Work Practices Author: Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Ting Orthodontic Lab, Inc. (Richard Ting) Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Sep 25 2017
bitcoinmultplierx100.com bitcoinmultplierx100Admin@bitcoinmultplierx100.comSkype:bitcoinmultplierx100 i won the jackpot of 127btc from there monthly drawing and they did deposit it and took it right back. they contacted me a few days after my winning and congratulated me for being the winner of the month. They didn't say anything about a limited time to withdraw or deposit. until weeks later. They stole my winning after the fact that i won it from a drawning and i want to sue them for it back. Internet
Author: crestview, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: bitcoinmultplierx100.com Internet

47, Report #1402073

Sep 24 2017
Tradesy.com I have been s true and faithful customer for more than 3 years, well someone hacked into my Tradesy Account and order an Item , it was mailed to my home.  TRADSEY. com Internet Author: Valley Stream, New York Buying Clubs: Tradesy.com Internet

48, Report #1402031

Sep 24 2017
Paul V Photography Broke contract Harrisburgh Pennsylvania A campaign of vengeful harassment and out right lies Author: Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Paul V Photography Harrisburgh, Pennsylvania

49, Report #1401906

Sep 23 2017
GLD*SVCGS. COM I was led to the site to pay a dollar for a credit report that was supposed to be free but they ended up taking $29.95 off my card twice without my permission Internet
you should call 855-421-9615 Author: METTER, Georgia Credit Services: GLD*SVCGS. COM Internet

Sep 21 2017
Victoria hearts or brides. Com Lina rudenko aka lin_koln_16 on Instagram. Also Masha Emets aka ocean girl Instagram. MASHA MARTASKAYA INSTAGRAM AND THESE WOMAN ARE ALSO ON VK.COM. I was a fool I admit to believe that this site could possibly be real. Well I was deadly wrong it's nothin Scam you for money. Kiev Ukraine, Virginia also Internet
Author: Blakeslee, Pennsylvania Government Corruption: Victoria hearts or brides. Com Internet