HALF COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: half com
There may be more specific results for "half com"
For more specific results for "half com"
Showing 51-75 of 22,766 Found Reports For more specific results for "half com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 15 2017
Equitable Acceptance Did not inform me that half of the monthly payment goes to interest. Making payments to them almost a year Mineeapolis Minnesota You're In College? Author: Los Angeles, California Loans: Equitable Acceptance Mineeapolis, Minnesota

Sep 15 2017
ROK7.COM Email from who I thought was Amazon take survey get free gift just pay $4.95 shipping. 15 days later card was charged $49.99 Lakeland Florida Author: Freeport, Michigan Sporting Goods: ROK7.COM Lakeland, Florida

Sep 14 2017
Car Data Online .com Ordered a one-time only car report and they continued to Bill my credit card. Capital One is not happy with this company. I have started major dispute! Internet Author: Huntingdon, Tennessee Motor Vehicle: Car Data Online .com Internet

Sep 14 2017
pass-guaranteed.com This company sells certification exam test questions - SCAM / RIPOFF Internet Used PG for 200-125 was an excellent recource Author: beverly hills, California Customer: pass-guaranteed.com Internet

Sep 14 2017
Fox Hyundai: Grand Rapids New and Used Car Dealership Misrepresented and added $3000+ in extended warranties and service plans to my purchase Grand Rapids Michigan Cancel the warranties right away Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Auto Dealers: Fox Hyundai: Grand Rapids New and Used Car Dealership Grand Rapids, Michigan

Sep 14 2017
Carrental8 carrental8.com Higher rate, penalty fees for shortening reservation Internet Cheapskate Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Auto Rentals: Carrental8 Internet

Sep 13 2017
Student7 Retired I had also ordered the cat condo, I have five cats and I enjoy watching them on their climbing post. But mine is getting worn. When I saw the add from student 7 I thought it was a really good deal. But here it is eight weeks later and It hasn't arrived they have my money I would like my product. I don't know where it originated from I didn't pay attention Internet Author: PORT RICHEY, Florida Art Galleries: Student7.com Internet

Sep 13 2017
ADRIAN FREEDMAN Eternal Heart Centre, Santo Daime Church UK, Europe, Portugal. Ayahuasca in Europe. Importing Santo Daime (Ayahuasca tea) across borders, underground operations in other countries, his followers in police trouble for cannabis, ethics issues DARTINGTON Internet
Adrian Freedman refuses to apologize for homosexual peodophile insult - it turns out Santo Daime Church does NOT have legal permission to operate in Portugal Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: ADRIAN FREEDMAN Internet

Sep 12 2017
Asset Recovery Associates, ARA Held me for an hour and a half on the phone telling me that I indeed owed a debt, and they were going to garnish my wages, and submit a judgement to have to appear before a judge. Chicago Illinois Statute of Limitations Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Collection Agency's: Asset Recovery Associates Chicago, Illinois

Sep 12 2017
Jeff Isbell; Iszy's Heirloom Veggies; Iszy's Weddins Defrauded our granddad out of more than $30,000 Liberty South Carolina Jeff Isbell stealing and signing granddad's checks! Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Bad Check Writers: Jeff Isbell Liberty, South Carolina

Sep 12 2017
Phill Autelitano MediarazziTv A scam artist who will create a Roku Channel and steal it. Knoxville tennesses
CocinemosJuntos.com: Oswaldo Chamorro is a LIAR and a CHEAT Author: La Puente, California Internet Fraud: Phill Autelitano Internet

Sep 11 2017
Joe Novoseller Canary Business Funding LLC/ Jack Novoseller/ Josh Novoseller This is a merchant cash advance business , family owned, STAY AWAY lakewood New Jersey
NOT Gonna Fly ANON Author: lakewood, New Jersey Cash Services: Joe Novoseller lakewood , New Jersey

Sep 10 2017
Easthaven Townhomes Metropolitan Property ManagementHomeowners Association Harrassed, Fined me, as a home owner made my life miserable Nashville Tennessee East Haven Town homes Author: Nashville, Tennessee Home Owner Associations: Easthaven Townhomes Nashville, Tennessee

Sep 09 2017
Pretty-Sweet. com Pretty -Sweet, Pretty Sweet Complete Scam! Internet Author: Waterford, Michigan On-Line Stores: Pretty-Sweet. com Internet

Sep 08 2017
Ellys World I purchased a steam flat iron that was advertised on Facebook for $49.99 , on 07/30/3017.  Sent a status request to support@ ellys world. Com, and have not received a response. Internet Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: Ellys World Internet

66, Report #1197741

Sep 08 2017
DAN ANTON: BACKLINKSVAULT and BrandlinksRank NJANTONANTON MARKETING Dand Anton is a Fraud Internet
Daniel Anton: Dan Anton, SEO: KICKED OFF WIKIPEDIA FOR THE FIFTH TIME Since 2014: Correction Author: Internet Internet Fraud: DAN ANTON: BACKLINKSVAULT and BrandlinksRank Internet

Lomi Psychotherapy Thomas Pope Executive Director Santa Rosa California
Thomas Pope MFT. MORALLY BANKRUPT Author: Santa Rosa, California Questionable Activities: Lomi Psychotherapy Santa Rosa, California

Sep 08 2017
Queen Virgin Remy Detroit/Southfield Horrible experience! I was referred by my stylist so I went and asked for two packs of hair and a closure. I was instead given two packs of hair and a frontal. Half way through my style my stylist realize I had the wrong piece. Southfield Michigan Author: Southfield, Michigan Beauty Products: Queen Virgin Remy Detroit/Southfield Southfield , Michigan

Sep 08 2017
SVCGS COM 855-3319531 TN INTERNET FRAUD, BEWARE! TENNESSEE TENNESSEE 855-421-9615 is the special refund line Author: Stanfield, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Computer Fraud: SVCGS COM 855-3319531 TN , North Carolina

Sep 07 2017
Kevin Meadows Ushome1974.com Kevin Meadows Scammer Dundee Florida Florida
Author: orlando, Florida Abusive Parents: Kevin Meadows Ushome1974.com ,

Sep 06 2017
Rusty wallace ride along got a groupn for the ride along they had us reschedule for rain date we wanted to reschedule due to our work hours.They wanted to charge us a fee for half the price we already paid. and waited already rescheduling. not to mention the four hours to straighten out the mess on the phone with them. Milwaukee Internet Author: Green BAy, Wisconsin Sports Facilities: Rusty wallace ride along Internet

Sep 05 2017
Sinarms LLC Devin Sinner Paid for bolt and barrel fluting. Year and half later....he still has my rifle parts...he is ignoring my phone calls and emails. Watertown South Dakota Shipped and refunded Author: Tucson, Arizona Guns & Ranges: Sinarms LLC Watertown, South Dakota

Sep 05 2017
experience-international Steve Worboys Avoid Like the Plague, Over priced properties, ZERO Investment Potential , make huge comissions London, Internet
Notice of Subpoena Author: manchester, Nationwide Investment Brokers: Experience International Internet

Sep 04 2017
CarRental8.com Burn me once... Clearwater, Florida Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Rockville, Maryland Auto Rentals: CarRental8.com Internet

Sep 03 2017
Israel Villarreal Cinco Contracting Rips you off and never calls back Houston Texas **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** False Claim Author: Houston, Texas Builders & Contractors: Israel Villarreal Cinco Contracting , Texas