HALF COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: half com
There may be more specific results for "half com"
For more specific results for "half com"
Showing 51-75 of 5,891 Found Reports For more specific results for "half com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Mar 14 2017
Elvis Capellan RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Elvis Capellan award winning Real Estate Executive is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Capellan pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Capellan recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
ELVIS CAPELLAN IS A LIAR AND A CRIMINAL!!! Author: Boise, Idaho Travel Companies: Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Elvis Capellan a Real Estate Executive at HGVC which is a division of “Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.” Elvis Capallen is responsible for helping grow the leading global hospitality company, over 3,000 properties, half a billion rooms in over 80 countries helping customers from all over the world acquire deeded real estate properties at Hilton resorts in the Asia Pacific region at the HGVC division. Elvi Nampa, Idaho

Mar 13 2017
Johnsons Drywall and Co AKA Eugene Johnson STOLE $4400 from our company. Never Showed up for ceiling job after demanding half down. Lakeview Michigan Author: Evart, Michigan Builders & Contractors: Johnsons Drywall and Co Lakeview, Michigan

Mar 12 2017
Gems auto sales Williamson N Y Bought car from them had problem from start they wanted me to pay half for repairs I refused they wont fix problem Williamson New York Author: Ontario, New York Auto Dealer Repairs: Gems auto sales Williamson N Y Williamson , New York

Mar 11 2017
Touchstone Research Group DD214Express.com ezDD214.com Complete SCAM Rip-Off Company New York New York Author: Gresham, Oregon Consumer Services: Touchstone Research Group New York, New York

Mar 11 2017
Get divorce papers.com Get divorce papers .com This company scam me They are frauds and bunch of liars.. Internet
Author: cincinnati, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Get divorce papers.com Internet

Mar 10 2017
Merrick Products Donald Trump Inauguration half dollar coin in felt box, 24k Gold Trump half dollar coin Internet Author: Hastings, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: Merrick Products Internet

Mar 09 2017
Netspend Holding over 1500.0 for over a year and a half Shelton Internet Please Reach Out Author: SHELTON, Washington Cash Services: Netspend Internet

Mar 08 2017
CAMELOT PROPERTY MANAGEMENt, SABRINA LEVINE, JUAN DIAZ SCAMMERS, INCOMPETENT, RIPPED OFF HALF OF SECURITY DEPOSIT POMPANO BEACH Florida Author: POMPANO BEACH, Florida Real Estate Services: CAMELOT PROPERTY MANAGEMENT POMPANO BEACH, Florida

Mar 07 2017
Light in the box Donna dolis The $300 prom dress we ordered was a mess. The seams are puckered. There are glue marks under the beads. Plus, there are stains all over the floor length gown.they denied shipping it stained and suggested we get it dry cleaned. Dry cleaner stated is in cleanable that the fabric got wet and the dye ran. They offered to give me half purchase amount instead of full refund. Prom is in three weeks and the dress is unwearable. The bag it shipped in has perforation holes but they refuse to file a damage claim as well and refuse to take responsibility for the ruined dress Suzho Industrial Park Internet
Author: Lindsay, Oklahoma Specialty Stores: Light in the box Internet

Mar 06 2017
Action Sports Video Only filled half of my order but billed me for the entire order Vista California Author: Mission Viejo, California Video Stores: Action Sports Video Vista, California

Mar 04 2017
Wayside gardens Wayside gardens was supposed to ship my plants at the end of January.When I didn't receive them by mid-February I checked my email to see if they had sent me anything. I saw an old email I had missed which said they had trouble shipping to my address and that I needed to call them. At this point, I needed plants so I went to the store and bought them and forgot about the whole thing (assuming the plants weren't going to ship). I finally received the plants on March 3rd. I called them and explained the situation. They never explained why the plants shipped late and didn't agree they had contributed to any confusion on my part. They said the problem was entirely my fault because I hadn't cancelled the order. I was hoping they'd meet me half way and pay part of the shipping costs to acknowledge they contributed to my confusion.Oh well, I won't order from them again. Lane Hodges South Carolina Author: Naples, Florida Nurseries: Wayside gardens Lane Hodges, South Carolina

Mar 01 2017
Lynn Milstead Jollytime Ragdolls Wouldn't apply deposit toward future kitten, no contract, argumentative, no responses Salisbury North Carolina
Already have a ragdoll from a REPUTABLE breeder Author: Fuquay Varina, North Carolina Cat Breeders: Lynn Milstead Jollytime Ragdolls Salisbury, North Carolina

Feb 28 2017
bernardarnault19's profile photo bernardarnault19@163.com fgilliam0009@gmail.com revfatherfrankmichaeljohn@gmail.com kennethbrown801@yahoo.co.ukRECEIVER...OLUFEMI YUSUF AZEEZ Want to donate big money to me because Mr. Arnault is dying he says Staten Island New York City Author: Vista, California Cash Services: bernardarnault19's profile photo bernardarnault19@163.com Staten Island, New York

Feb 28 2017
At&t at&t they are double dipping on thier late fee's, i was a month and half late, they said the sent me a letter about the late fee, during connection sign up i was never told about a 40 dollar disconnection fee on top of a 9 dollar late fee. i was never sent a letter about this suspended service, and i was using my internet that whole month without interrruptions. i feel that i am being decieved, and at&t should be made responsible for thier mistakes. i do not agree with a disonnected fee when i still had service. the late fee is the only thing i knew about.they should be held responsible for that dissconnection fee. Rock Island ILL Author: RockIsland, Illinois Internet Fraud: At&t Internet

Feb 27 2017
Ups420.com Clone Queen, THCplant.com, Googleweed.com, OG9.com, OGHydro and Delivery Ups420.com BRENDON KENNEDY Convicted Felon/Con Artist/Scammer/Thief Newport Beach CaliforInternet Author: Newport Beach, California Unusual Rip-Off: Ups420.com Internet

Feb 27 2017
Magnetphonecable.com Magnetphonecable .com Scam, other products on market, stealing from customers West Seneca Internet
Author: Waterford, Michigan Communications & Networking: Magnetphonecable.com Internet

Feb 27 2017
Bob Caldwell Auto Dearship They are parking automobiles in the grass in front of dealerships. Have call city at least a half dozen time this year and they close the complaint saying no code broken. I'm getting the run around on this and need some help Columbus Ohio Sounds like your code enforcement department is lacking Author: Columbus, Ohio Auto manufactures: Bob Caldwell

Feb 26 2017
Magnetic phone cable .com original magnetic phone cable scammed me West Seneca New Jersey Author: rialto, California Cellular Phone Companies: Magnetic phone cable .com West Seneca, New Jersey

Feb 24 2017
Smartpay Lease Refunded half of my return and would not cancel my lease so they could stop charging me for a device I no longer had in my possession. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Altoona, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Smartpay Lease Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Feb 24 2017
SUPERIOR MOVING AND STORAGE THEY MOVED US AND LEFT HALF OF OUR BELONGINGS IN OUR GARAGE AND THEY REFUSED TO COME BACK TO PLACE THEM IN THE HOUSE AS PER THE CONTRACT. POMPANO Florida
Author: MIAMI, Florida Moving Companies: SUPERIOR MOVING AND STORAGE POMPANO , Florida

Feb 22 2017
Patrice Gagne, hammondb3andleslietips.com Took my money and only sent me half of my order Canada Internet Author: Canyon Country, California Internet Fraud: hammondb3andleslietips Internet

Feb 21 2017
Homemasters eastside Steve Frick is the owner Hired this company to do a complete tear off roof replacment there were alot of mistakes made took a year and a half to get them to come out when they did took a few months to complete then that work was done even more poorly and now we have a leaking roof and a ton of mold growing in our home he has accepted liability but has no solution to fix it his insurance is giving us the run around we have contacted the news station and other clients that he is done this too his bbb rating is in the negative and is ripping people off left and right Boring Oregon
Author: Portland, Oregon Home Improvements: Homemasters eastside Boring, Oregon

Feb 18 2017
micheal edwards commercial leads.netlav2.com fraud company selling non-exsiting commercial leads jacksonville beach Florida Author: holland, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: micheal edwards jacksonville beach, Florida

Feb 16 2017
Magic Tracks AS SEEN ON TV HOT 10. COM I placed an order with Magic Tracks on Saturday October 22, 2016 at 2:42 A.M. I had placed this order hopeing it would arive in time for Christmas, we had waited until Janurary but the product never came. My Grandkids did not receive thier Christmas gifts from Grandma. I had taken the offer for two sets for $19.99 and even purchased two extra cars at $ 10.00 shipping fee was $11.98 my total for the purchase was $42.97 I have been trying to get in touch with this company and have not been able to get thru, they have a recording saying they have a high volume of calls and they will refund the product 100% Guarnteed. How is this if you are unable to speek with anyone, either on-line or by phone. It advertise 100% Guarntee or your money back! Panama City Beach, Florida. 32413 Author: Mescalero, New Mexico Racetracks: Magic Tracks Nationwide