Your Search | halloween adventure
Approximately 281 Reports Found

Oct 21 2016
This is it I am tired of ashley hawthorne family harassing me and spreading untrue lies about me we are going to the media to tell what wells fargo employees ashley and chaz hawthorne falsely accused Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Aug 19 2016
Pirates Dinner Adventure Pirates Dinner Adventure offer through Groupon is not honored! Buena Park California Author: Yorba Linda, California Questionable Activities: Pirates Dinner Adventure Buena Park, California

Aug 10 2016
USA FIREWORKS Usa halloween planet Hasn't paid many employees by the contract date of July 31st 2016 Indianapolis INDIANA Statement from USA Fireworks Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Accounting: USA FIREWORKS INDIANA
4, Report #1320011

Aug 01 2016
Adventure Kennels Unethical, unprofessional, scamming, filthy, uncaring, unresponsive, Boxer and Great Dane dog breeder Huntsville Texas Author: Katy, Texas Animal Abuse: Adventure Kennels Huntsville, Texas

Jul 19 2016
Florida Wildlife Adventure We had a very poor experience, This place is a SCAM! Punta Gorda Florida Author: burlington, Alabama Tourist Attractions: Florida Wildlife Adventure / OMM Outfitter Nathan Theriault Nationwide

Jul 14 2016
K2 Mixed Martial Arts Moosey's Adventure Deceptive, Agressive, Sexual, Mean, Bully Loxahatchee Florida Author: Loxahatchee, Florida Martial Arts: K2 Mixed Martial Arts Loxahatchee, Florida

Jun 14 2016
Author: RICHMOND HILL, New York Sporting Goods: | | e: | p: ***.***.**** | fax: ***.***.**** New York
8, Report #1208998

May 04 2016
Florida Hog Hunts Florida’s Outdoor Adventures REVIEW: Florida's Outdoor Adventures - floridahoghunts is dedicated to total customer service and satisfaction. Thousands of satisfied clients can provide many references because of dedication to being the best guide service possible our company has been featured many times the Outdoor television networks. *UPDATE: Florida Hog Hunts Florida’s Outdoor Adventures pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Florida Hog Hunts Florida’s Outdoor Adventures recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
We had an AWESOME time and I highly recommend Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Guns & Ranges: Florida’s Hog Hunts TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida’s Outdoor Adventure in business since 2007 and served thousands of clients from all parts of the world. Florida’s Outdoor Adventures enjoys thousands of acres of premiere hunting properties giving the hunter the best opportunity possible to harvest that trophy hog of a lifetime. OUTSIDE OF FT MYERS, Florida

May 04 2016
Florida’s Outdoor Adventures TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Florida's Outdoor Adventures / South Florida's top ranked Hog hunting Outfitter.. FLORIDA HOG HUNTS / Florida's Outdoor Adventures takes pride in hiring the most experience of guides with over 150 years of combined experience. Florida's Outdoor Adventures made a commitment to 100% customer satisfaction and joined the Corporate Advocacy program so customers know they can feel confident when they choose Florida's Outdoor Adventures.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Guns & Ranges: Florida’s Outdoor Adventures TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida’s Outdoor Adventure in business since 2007 and served thousands of clients from all parts of the world. Florida’s Outdoor Adventures enjoys thousands of acres of premiere hunting properties giving the hunter the best opportunity possible to harvest that trophy hog of a lifetime. Punta Gorda ,

May 02 2016
Colorado River Adventure CRA Riped me off, Lied, Sneaky, Didn't make good, Earp California Resolution Author: WESTMINSTER, California Campgrounds: Colorado River Adventure Earp, California

Feb 26 2016
Festival of Witches, Krystal Madison, House of Psychics, Hudson Valley Beltane, The Official Sleepy Hollow Witches Halloween Ball, Krystal Madison Walks away from business contract Pawling NEW York
Author: Bradenton, Florida Carnivals: Festival of Witches Internet

Feb 07 2016
Shirt Adventure Tee shirt supply, Facebook Never shipped order Internet Author: Greer, South Carolina Door to Door Sales: Shirt Adventure Internet

Jan 07 2016
New Remotes Inc Charlie Waters; Electronic Adventure; False Advertiser! Did nor receive 'genuine toshiba' but a china imitation Bait and Switch company. Tampa Florida Correction to report Author: Fort Lupton, Colorado Television Parts & Services: New Remotes Inc Tampa, Florida

Dec 21 2015
Modern Promos Jonathon Nelson I replied to a ad for a marketing promo. The owner, Jonathon Nelson, contacted me and set up the work. I kept calling, texting and e-mailing him so I could fill out paperwork so I would be paid! I started the marketing event on Friday, October 23rd and finished the marketing event on Friday, October 30th 2015. After calling and emailing repeatedly, Mr. Nelson finally sent me my new hire paperwork 9 days after the marketing was completed!!! Now he will not return my phone calls and states that I knew that I would not be paid for up to 60 days! WRONG!! I took the job in good faith and was told I would be paid in a few weeks!! NO ONE WORKS BEFORE HALLOWEEN AND THINKS THAT THEY WILL NOT BE PAID BEFORE CHRISTMAS! I have the e-mails and text messages from Jonathon Nelson and I WILL BE TAKING IT TO COURT!! I have worked for a lot of marketing companies and I have NEVER seen one that expects you to wait 60 days at their convienence to pay you!! Maybe when he is broke and working for nothing, after everyone has sued him, he will remember that he wouldn't have had any money before if we weren't all out there doing his work for him!!! South Bloomington Minnesota Question Author: Benton, Arkansas Advertising Agencies: Modern Promos Nationwide

Dec 21 2015
Webster Hall Webster Hell Halloween Party Advertised $5,000. Grand Prize Best Costume, Only Paid $2,500. Bait and Switch NYC New York
Author: Gilbert, Arizona Bars Lounges & Clubs: Webster Hall NYC, New York

Dec 17 2015
Shirt adventure Tee shirt supply, I purchased a sweatshirt on the website on 11/15/15. I never received a confirmation email., so I contacted them. They took a long time to reply but finally said my order was being processed and would be ship on 11/27and expect delivery 2 weeks after that. I have not received the item. I have emailed three more times and not gotten a response. I tried to login to check the status of my order but my password was not recognized. I have clicked the link to reset the password, which says I will revive an email to reset the password but I never get an email. Internet Author: Westfield, Massachusetts Clothing Stores: Shirt adventure Internet

Nov 02 2015
Cool Glow Shipped Defective Glow Sticks, Wouldn't Issue Refund I placed an order for glow sticks for a Halloween party and was very disappointed when the party started and they wouldn't light up. Cool Glow refused to issue a refund- their proposed compensation was 10% off my next order, but I clearly will never order from them again! Author: WILLIAMSBURG, Virginia Toy Stores: Cool Glow

Oct 31 2015
miniclip 8 ball pool get 300x coins for halloween special NOT! Internet Author: Salina, Kansas Bait-and-Switch: miniclip 8 ball pool Internet

Jun 24 2015
Adventure Diving-Captain David Dipietro Don't Waste Time & Money Crystal River Florida Author: Detroit, Michigan Travel Companies: Adventure Diving Crystal River, Florida

Jun 18 2015
Adventure resorts of america kalamazoo adventure camping Scam. Newspaper article said 10 free nights of camping, if you tour our ground. wont honor it. you can use only 2 days at a time. My salesperson said you dont have to use the whole 10 days at once, you if you want you can 5 or 6, whatever you chose. kalamazoo Michigan Author: Battle Creek, Michigan Campgrounds: Adventure resorts of america kalamazoo kalamazoo, Michigan

Jun 10 2015
Rv adventure net Scam artists Tennessee Internet
Author: Mamaroneck , New York Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Rv adventure net Internet

Jun 05 2015
Neo Design Concepts is Fraud  Mission Viejo California About Neo Design Concept Author: Mission Viejo, California Websites: Neo Design Concepts Nationwide

May 10 2015
Thrillant Adventure Sports/Spot Reservations Devious, Secretive, Extremely Unfriendly, Lousy Non-Service ?Georgia Internet safety issue.... Author: Santa Clara, California Hot Air Ballooning: Thrillant Adventure Sports/Spot Reservations Internet

May 04 2015
Adventure Property Management Kimberly WilcombJustin WilcombMike Thompson Negligent in protecting property, holds on to owners' rent money Nampa Idaho Author: Nampa, Idaho Property Management: Adventure Property Management Nampa, Idaho

Apr 20 2015
Lone Star Autos of Texas Mueller Enterprises Texas Buyer Beware!! - Crooks - Selling Lemons - They Put me in a Truck that didnt make it an hour down the road !! Dallas Texas AKA - Adventure of Dallas Author: edmond, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: Lone Star Autos of Texas Dallas, Texas