HARGRAVE AND ASSOCIATES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: hargrave and associates
There may be more specific results for "hargrave and associates"
For more specific results for "hargrave and associates"
Showing 26-50 of 450,066 Found Reports For more specific results for "hargrave and associates"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 22 2017
PSV Nutrition and Healing They put a charge on one of my credit cards for something I didn't order. In fact, I've never heard of them! Internet Author: Cripple Creek, Virginia Alternative Health: PSV Nutrition and Healing Internet

Aug 22 2017
Wow fashion Ellys world I placed a order online and never received the product Nationwide
Author: Lagrange, Kentucky Beauty Products: Wow fashion Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Jim Glover Chevrolet on the river I brought my 2008 pontiac solstice in for a tire senror light they said on of the tire sending units was bad i paid $250.00 Dollars and drove it half way home when the light came back on so i brought it back. than had th car for another 2 days charged me $250.00 again. when i got to my car in the lot i started it and the check engine light was on and the coolant level light came on after i pulled off of the lot. when i got home i was going to put engine coolant in but the hood wouldn't open than i noticed two small dents in my hood on the drivers side bodyline and the edge of the hood was bent up i guess from them pulling on it.(I've never had any problem with the hood opening). I was pissed i called Mikey he said bring it back i said i will bring him the bill for having another shop do the work. Jim Glovers crew has proven to be crooked. i'm now paying $1000. to Get the hood fixed the cable pull for the hood that obviously jerked when they pulled it and the bodywork done I'm sending the bill to Glover tulsa Oklahoma Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Auto Dealer Repairs: Jim Glover Chevrolet on the river tulsa, Oklahoma

29, Report #1020058

Aug 22 2017
Tunercult Did not send my items and ignored my emails Internet
Author: California Clothing Stores: Tunercult Internet

Aug 22 2017
The Trademark Company Matthew Swyers RIP OFF and needs a Class Action Lawsuit for Ripping People Off no communication at all Cary North Carolina Author: Dallas, Texas Legal Services: The Trademark Company Cary , North Carolina

Aug 22 2017
CHILDRENS DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING OF ATLANTA SENDING INVALID DEBT BILLS AND TURN THE BILL OVER TO COLLECTION COMPANY INDIANAPOLIS Indiana Author: LAWRENCEVILLE, Georgia Doctors: CHILDRENS DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING OF ATLANTA INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana

Aug 22 2017
Boardwalkbuy I purchased a dash camera and have not received it. Toronto, ON Internet Author: Magee , Mississippi Cameras & Video: Boardwalkbuy Internet

Aug 22 2017
Palm Beach Maintenance Secialists C/0 Michael Fabrizio They had me sign a contract for remodeling services and they were paid in full and did not complete the services agreed in the contract. Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: Lake Park, Florida Home Improvements: Palm Beach Maintenance Secialists Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Aug 22 2017
green dot bank i did some work for neighbor, she is very old and did not charge her, but her son got me a pre-paid gift card for 200.00 just to say thank you. but it turns out the card was all ready expired. i have been trying to get a real pearson for days. very frustrating. pasadena ca. ca. Author: SILT, Colorado Banks: green dot bank CA

Aug 22 2017
McDonald's They copy or stole my debit card information after I made one purchase through the drive-thru now all my money is gone they also have the balance of my debit card at the end of my receipt which I think should be private and the thief stole according to my balance Belleville Illinois Author: St Louis, Missouri Fast Food Restaurants: McDonald's Belleville, Illinois

Aug 22 2017
Metro PCS Customer Service and Supervisors Repeatedly Lie to Customers Atlanta Nationwide Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
BRAD CUTLER Rosenhaus Sports Representation KBC SPORTS MARKETING STOLE SCHOOL SUPPLIES FROM AN EVENT FOR AUTISTIC CHILDREN AND THREW THEM OUT OF HIS CAR AS HE WAS DRIVING AWAY MIAMI Florida
Author: atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: BRAD CUTLER 1015 NE 97th St, Florida

Aug 22 2017
Global Zest Business Solutions Inc. I sent them payment for a list they claimed they have but they were not able to deliver it. Complete waste of time and lost money. New Jersey Internet Author: New york, New York Consumer Services: Global Zest Business Solutions Inc Internet

Aug 22 2017
Easypay finance Told me I was approved for a 90 day promotion and at the end of my 90 day added the interest from day 1. Internet
Author: Orange, New Jersey Accounting: Easypay finance Internet

Aug 22 2017
Hertz Auto Rental Hertz Toll ChargesHertz Car RentalHertz VehiclesHertz Trucks Deceptive and grossly inflated charges Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Hertz Auto Rental Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
protection Legal Group servicing Carly Hiqueros this company called and convince me to help me negotiate a loan and has been deducting almost $1200 per week from my accounts to an excrow fund.the company changes accounts manager almost every month. all attempts to reach them is unsucessful. i have been offered to pay less money by my debtors and cant reach anyone even to discuss the issue Internet Author: bronx, New York Loans: protection Legal Group servicing Internet

Aug 22 2017
Trimfire garcinia / forskolin deceptive add, pay ship and handling, no charge for free trial (14 days) Internet Additional info on site Author: Friendswood, Texas Weightloss Programs: Trimfire Internet

Aug 22 2017
Jody's Secret On-line via Shoppify.com, took the money and ran, disappeared, thieves, rip-off, scam, fraud Internet
Author: University Place, Washington Specialty Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 22 2017
Bernardine Brozena I too agreed to pay shipping and handling of $3.95 and was charged $99.95 14 days later. They did another auto shipmentioned on 8/19. I called and they refuse to refund either shipment after both tube were sent back unopened and unused. Continued to have the arrogance to continental to try to sell me more first at 25% off then 50% off . Lawrenceville New Jersey Author: Lawrenceville, New Jersey Attorney Generals: Bernardine Brozena New Jersey

Aug 22 2017
Mauricio Padilla Attorney Mauricio Padilla quit and refused to refund most of $5,000 retainer Miami Florida Author: Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Mauricio Padilla Miami, Florida

Aug 22 2017
ellysworld.com THEY HAVE TOOK MY MONEY AND NOW THE WEBSITE IS NOT COMING UP Internet
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: ellysworld.com Internet

Aug 22 2017
The official Online Store for the dallas Cowboys I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY DEION SANDERS THROWBACK JERSEY BUT THE TOOK THE MONEY OUT MY ACCOUNT AND WILL NOT RESPOND TO ANY OF MY E-MAILS Nationwide
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Sporting Goods: The official Online Store for the dallas Cowboys Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Justina Rodd Jessica, Jennifer This company is a scam and what they are doing is illegal. Her legal name is Justina Rodd. She uses 2 fake names, Jessica and Jennifer. She is breaking federal law and needs to be reported. She has lied and stolen money from over 500 student and received up front fees for giving forgiveness of student loans and accessing students federal loans without them knowing which is breaking federal law. Months later after the students find out that they still owe or are behind with their lender, they call back for a refund but she simply does not refund them and continues to lie. She needs to be reported to the attorney General is this is deceptive and unfair to student to be lied too. Los Angeles California
Author: Los angeles, California Telemarketing Companies: Justina Rodd Los Angeles , California

Aug 22 2017
Laura Samuel They suckered me into thinking there was a chance for romance. She gave me a sad story of her dad being killed in pie line explosion and her Mom in u.k. dying. Internet Author: Silver Bay, Minnesota Adult Web Site: Laura Samuel Internet