HARRY JOHNSON JR Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: harry johnson jr
There may be more specific results for "harry johnson jr"
For more specific results for "harry johnson jr"
Showing 1-25 of 7,666 Found Reports For more specific results for "harry johnson jr"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

1, Report #1401947

Sep 23 2017
Skip Fit Durwin Skipper, Jr. FAKE personal training business and FAKE personal trainer Laurel Maryland Forgot to Add that.... Author: Anne Arundel, Maryland Fitness Consultants: Skip Fit Laurel, Maryland

Sep 23 2017
ALAN JOSEPH TRUDEAU, ALAN J TRUDEAU, ALAN TRUDEAU, AT FASHION MODELS, ACTORS WORKSHOPS, SCAM, FAKE ACTOR ALAN TRUDEAU alan joseph trudeau, trudeau, alan, at fashion models, actors workshop, fake actor, Cupey Puerto Rico
I'm Being Extorted is the Truth! Author: cupey, Alabama Modeling Schools: ALAN JOSEPH TRUDEAU, ALAN J TRUDEAU, ALAN TRUDEAU, Internet

Sep 21 2017
ALLURE AESTHETICS INC TROY JOHNSON Medical equipment purchased: check for $48k cashed and equipment never delivered, no refund yet Palm Desert California Author: san franciso, California Doctors: ALLURE AESTHETICS INC Palm Desert, California

Sep 21 2017
Pool doctor Staten Island | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Pool doctor Staten Island Pool doctor ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Staten Island New York
Pool Doctor Contractors Author: New York Builders & Contractors: Pool doctor Staten Island Staten Island , New York

Sep 21 2017
Nevada Division of Child and Family Services Frank Hardee, Erica Franco, Angela Bowers, Anne Marie, Johnson, Tisa Evans, Damalia Guiterrez, Ashley Rhea Nevada Division of Child and Family Services kidnapped my grand kids and are holding them hostage Henderson Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Family Services: Nevada Division of Child and Family Services Henderson, Nevada

Sep 20 2017
H.S. Landcrafters HS Pools & Patios, Harry Rice Sloppy, unprofessional, questionable business practices, and ultimately abandoned the job Berlin New Jersey Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Pools & Saunas: H.S. Landcrafters Berlin, New Jersey

Sep 19 2017
Mr. Transmission Just another customer who ended up paying $590 to find out the transmission rebuild would be $3000+ for a nearly 20 year old vehicle. Sadly, once my car was there and torn apart, I learned that numerous transmission specialists in the are view this place as a money pit. Do your homework folks and be careful here. When I said I would not be having the transmission rebuilt, Rick said I would have to pay them to put the transmission back in for the car to be towed out of there (not true, salvage guy could tow it for a whopping $35 with transmission torn out). I can only assume he was still trying to pressure me into having the car fixed for $3000+. Then Rick's henchman, the owner, came in and threatened to make me pay a storage fee for the time my car was there and said he did not have to tell me in advance about this storage fee since he was the owner. All the while claiming they are Not the bad guys. Listen, any idiot knows if you're having to say you are not the bad guy...you're the bad guy Johnson City Tennessee Author: Damascus, Virginia Auto Repair Service: Mr. Transmission Johnson City, Tennessee

Sep 19 2017
Just Credit Solutions USA David Miguel Robles Sr.David Robles Jr Just Credit Solutions USA Is A RipOff! Paid Upfront Fees And Did Not Do The Work! west covina California Author: walnut creek, California Credit & Debt Services: Just Credit Solutions USA west covina, California

Sep 18 2017
William Earl Meeks Jr Michael Johnson, Michael Wilson Con Artist Dallas Texas
Major Mistake!! Author: Dallas, Texas Loans: William Earl Meeks Jr Mansfield,

Sep 18 2017
Sandy Masselli jr Carlyle Entertainment Crook and scammers Redvank New Jersey Internet Author: Redbank, New Jersey Offshore Gambling: Sandy Masselli jr Internet

Sep 16 2017
Wilson Law, Ltd Mark H. Wilson FINRA/Tax attorney Denver and nationwide Colorado and nationwide
subpoena Author: New York, New York Legal Services: Wilson Law, Ltd Denver, Colorado

Sep 16 2017
heavenly products heavenly-products.com. robert johnson sold me inactive product florida Internet Author: Ontario Nurseries: heavenly products Internet

Sep 13 2017
Johnson county special utility district Jcsud Joshua Texas Author: joshua, Texas Utility Companies: Johnson county special utility district Joshua, Texas

Sep 12 2017
Riverdale Funding, LLC woodbridge Investments thief con artist fraud Johnson City Tennessee
Author: New York City , New York Investment Brokers: Mortgage Brokers: Riverdale Funding, LLC Johnson City , Tennessee

Sep 12 2017
Johnson Solar El Cajon, Ca Clinton Johnson Horrible, ruine our roof and now our home will not sell, This guy is a SCAM! Do not believe his solar ineptness! El Cajon California
Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Building Services: Johnson Solar El Cajon, Ca California

Sep 09 2017
365 HOME WARRANTY $5000.00 Dollars. I Contacted Harry J. Bailey on the 08/22/2017. He Said my REBATE Check Would be in my Hands in 10 to 14 Days, I called them Constantly NO RETURN CALLS NO UPDATES OR NOTICES. They are IGNORING ME! EDISON Nationwide-New Jersey Author: Phoenix, Arizona Warranty Companies: 365 HOME WARRANTY Nationwide

Sep 09 2017
North America Prime, Inc. Samantha Johnson Interstate moving company Hollywood, Florida Author: Vernon, Connecticut Moving Companies: North America Prime, Inc. Florida

Sep 07 2017
Roger L. Harvey JR. aka Buddy Harvey Summit Polymers, Fraud, served time in federal prison and is back out doing the same thing, real name is Roger L. Harvery JR, aka Buddy Harvey, does business as Summit Polymers, if you do business with this guy you will get screwed. Malvern Ohio Author: Franklin, Tennessee Recycle Centers: Roger L. Harvey JR. aka Buddy Harvey Malvern, Ohio

Sep 07 2017
Newport Hill Consortium, LLC Milton Bledsoe Irene Moore Brent Hucks Equity Capital Fraud, Debt Financing Fraud, Capital Raising Fraud Las Vegas Nevada
Resend A Part of the Original Post Author: Tampa, Florida Financial Services: Newport Hill Consortium, LLC Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 03 2017
William Meeks Jr. Biggest Boss Scam artists Dallas Internet
Author: Dallas , Texas Ex-Boyfriends: William Meeks Jr. Internet

Aug 30 2017
Raymond Jones jr. Ray Jones, five star rooter Very fraudulent, talks customers into unneeded plumbing services then takes money and runs Minnesota **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**
Author: Maple grove, Minnesota Consumer Services: Raymond Jones jr.

Aug 30 2017
Total Home Exteriors TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Total Home Exteriors Successful Because Staff Truly Cares About 100% Customer Satisfaction *UPDATE: Total Home Exteriors, Inc. pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Total Home Exteriors, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
I had a Great experience. Author: overland park, Kansas Roofing Companies: Total Home Exteriors TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Total Home Exteriors Offers Denver Roofing, Siding, Gutters & More For Total Home Restoration.Total Home Exteriors provides complete experience of exterior renovation project while doing it right the first time! Total Home Exteriors, all-in-one business offering roofing, siding, replacement windows, Total Home Exteriors provides services customers need. denver, Colorado

Aug 30 2017
Paranomics Inc: RE; Ciceli Johnson, C&J Publishing, Ciceli Johnson, Paranomics Inc. Non Profit establishment and Primary Tradeline reporting Elk Grove California Author: Nine Mile Falls, Washington Business Consulting: Paranomics Inc: RE; Ciceli Johnson Elk Grove, California

Aug 29 2017
Allure Aesthetics / Troy Johnson, CEO Beware! Don't buy anything from Allure Aesthetics! Talk about a scam! Aurora Colorado Author: Harrisonburg, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Allure Aesthetics / Troy Johnson, CEO Aurora, Colorado

Aug 28 2017
Johnson Honda Stuart Brian Mays (SERVICE CONSULTANT)Patrick Liddy (SERVICE CONSULTANT)Richard King (SERVICE MANAGER) on 8/8/17 I Came for a simple recall service on 8/8/17 I Came for a simple recall service on my odysseys airbag the service was supposed to take about 1 1/2 hour(s) and I said okay to Patrick Liddy then he asked if I needed anything else and I replied that since I was already there why not do an oil change so I waited there for about an hour or so later, then Brian Mays comes up to me to tell me the oil pan thread was stripped and now I need to replace the oil pan after oil was drain out of the vehicle with nowhere to go as my vehicle was not drivable at that point but was driving just fine when I came and had no oil leak. I tried to understand what was at hand but He would not let me even say anything or listen to anything I had to say. Brian was just RUDE as rude can be and would raise his voice over mine stating that he only wanted to know if I wanted to place an order for the oil pan he quoted me for $638.57 I'm so sorry I ever thought about doing an oil change here and no manager around so, he proceeded to just hand me Richard King business card for me to call him the next day as he was done with me and there was nothing he could do for me other then to charge me $638.57 for me to get my car in drivable condition as when I first arrive. Mr. Brian Mays actions would have him described as an Unethical, unprofessional and Despot individual. Would not recommend anybody to come and service their vehicles here. It feels like once your car goes in the shop it's not coming out of it unless you willing to pay THE PRICE My advise is run out of here while you can. Hope this helps, I got gotten hope you're not next! Stuart Florida Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Auto Repair Service: Johnson Honda Stuart Stuart, Florida