Your Search | hartford auto club & roan communications

Dec 02 2016
VIP Motoz I bought new headlights for my SUV. The shipping takes almost a month from California to Arizona. I had them installed and one month later had the car detailed. Both head lights are not properly sealed and water has collected in the headlights. It is past the 60 days from purchase. Of course 30 of those days from purchase I did not have them in my possession. What a rip off! Fontana Internet Author: phoenix, Arizona Auto Parts: VIP Motoz Internet

Dec 02 2016
Autonation Chevrolet North Richland Hills TX Unethical Business North Richland Hills Texas Author: Watauga, Texas Auto Repair Service: Autonation Chevrolet North Richland Hills TX North Richland Hills, Texas

Dec 02 2016
ridesafely.com Bought a truck as ride and drive wouldn't start I DON'T KNOW Author: Rosedale, Virginia Auto Dealers: ridesafely.com

Dec 02 2016
Ground Zero Performance They have had my car for a year for an engine rebuild and the block is still on the stand as of today. My car has sat outside since December 2015 and I have payed half up front. I'm told how it's going to get done every week I go there. Easton Pennsylvania
Author: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Ground Zero Performance

Dec 02 2016
Don Massey dealer-license.com Don Massey Don Massey SCAM Colorado Nationwide Author: San Diego , California Auto Advertising Services: Don Massey dealer-license.com Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
Rescuers club Placed order for coffee mug 11-12-16 has not shipped keep telling me it will stopped emailing me Clearwater florida Internet Author: altoona, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Rescuers club Internet

Dec 02 2016
Autoform Vancouver Miles North Aaron Van Pykstra scam artists Vancouver British Columbia Author: vancouver BC, British Columbia Auto Dealer Repairs: Autoform Vancouver Vancouver , British Columbia

Dec 02 2016
Ammco transmission Crooks, lair's, and Dumas's Inglewood California Author: Culver City, California Auto Mechanics: Ammco transmission Inglewood, California

Dec 02 2016
J Mac Radiator Keith Gas Tank Repair was considered Experimental at consumers cost Salt Lake City Utah Author: RIVERTON, Utah Auto Repair Service: J Mac Radiator Salt Lake City, Utah

Dec 02 2016
Integrity Protection Group Royal Administration - Claims Tried to file claim for metal fuel line and heating problem - 'NONE ARE COVERED Ripped Off! Hanover Massachusetts Internet Author: Columbus, Wisconsin Auto Repair Service: Integrity Protection Group Internet

Dec 02 2016
PRIME CHOICE AUTO PARTS RUN RUN RUN DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY MAJOR RIPOFF CANADA Nationwide Author: Jacksonville , Florida Auto Parts: PRIME CHOICE AUTO PARTS Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
Airport Dodge Chrysler Jeep Car Dealership Scottsdale Arizona Interesting Author: Arizona Auto Dealers: Airport Dodge Chrysler Jeep Scottsdale, Arizona

Dec 02 2016
Automax of Brevard aka: Foreman Motors CROOKED AND UNETHICAL DEALER/UNFAIR AND DECEPTIVE TRADE PRACTICES Melbourne Florida Thank you for proving my point. Unprofessional and unethical. This is how Automax of Brevard responds to their customer's complaints and issues. Would you want to do business with these criminals??? Author: Satellite Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Automax of Brevard aka: Foreman Motors Melbourne, Florida

Dec 02 2016
Kt communications Not advise that they take overflow calls from global and charged me $91.26. I spoke with company and they refuse to credit me back saying that it is not illiegal to not advise that another company can handle overflow calls. Pheonixville Pennsylvania Author: Stoney creek, Ontario Telephone Answering Services: Kt communications Pheonixville, Pennsylvania

Dec 02 2016
Turnkey Auto omnisure Check is in the mail scam West Palm Beach Florida Author: Mount Clare, West Virginia Auto Advertising Services: Turnkey Auto West Palm Beach , Florida

Dec 02 2016
bytefence after downloading the app and paying 34.95 to remove any viruses it said I had 163 viruses but when trying to remove the so called viruses and it didn't work I called and requested a refund they said I had to do it by e-mail and I followed all instructions and once I did so they sent a real virus to my computer causing it to crash I called and email them back and they said they had no way to access my computer but mind you I just download they software now I'm out of a computer Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Communications & Networking: bytefence Internet

Dec 01 2016
Anything Auto Parts / All Things Auto Parts Horrible experience in customer service Jacksonville, Florida Author: Grottoes, Alabama Auto Parts: Anything Auto Parts Jacksonville,, Florida

Dec 01 2016
Mauss Nissan Nissan of New Port Richie Sold a defective car New Port Richie Florida Author: OLDSMAR, Florida Auto Dealers: Mauss Nissan New Port Richie, Florida

Dec 01 2016
Keystone Classic Muscle Internet Author: Fondulac , Wisconsin Auto Advertising Services: Keystone Classic Muscle Internet

Dec 01 2016
Car Outlet Buyer Beware of Car Outlet Waukegan Nationwide Author: round lake , Illinois Auto Dealers: Car Outlet Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
Auction nation auto auction Lie on there car reports Phoenix Arizona Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Motor Vehicle: Auction nation auto auction Phoenix, Arizona

Dec 01 2016
Wesley Chapel Toyota Wesley Chapel Florida Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Auto Dealers: Wesley Chapel Toyota Wesley Chapel , Florida

WalMart auto center damaged vehicle, denies responsibility Reno Nevada
Author: Reno, Nevada Auto Repair Service: WalMart Reno, Nevada

Nov 30 2016
Drive Auto Center Bill Smith Scam, fraud, fraud, Deceptive Trade Practices unsafe vehicles glaringly misleading Woodinville Washington Author: SEATTLE, Washington Motor Vehicle: Drive Auto Center Woodinville, Washington

Nov 30 2016
Gunther vw of Fort lauderdale On November 17, 2016, I Adrian Oriolo arrived to Gunther Fort Lauderdale looking for a Vw GTI 4 doors, I has previously talked to Daniel Guzman. I have found the car I was looking for and We started negotiating . I did explain my wife was the purchaser but I was making the deal and after offer was accepted I was going to ask her to come and sign paperwork, the only reason is because we have children's and she couldn't be here, Also they knew I was trading in a 2014 Fort Explorer witch was left over 4 payments of $378. Today November 29, 2016 my wife Flavia Abarca called Ford asking for the final bill and they don't have the Explorer yet. We want some answer from you, before we start contacting VW corporate and hiring a lawyer. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Gunther vw of Fort lauderdale Florida