HARTFORD AUTO CLUB Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: hartford auto club
There may be more specific results for "hartford auto club"
For more specific results for "hartford auto club"
Showing 76-100 of 73,507 Found Reports For more specific results for "hartford auto club"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 17 2017
Hauns Automotive and Radiator I took My Volvo in to have some work done & after i got my car Back My leather was trashed all my wires were not even connected air lines hanging off & my power steering Unit was not mounted correctly ALSO They broke my back of my headlight & are trying to say I did IT This is after i paid STU 1500.00 for a timing belt & water pump? Really Guys UR doing bad Biuss 4sure & ENOUGH is ENOUGH While treating me like im the 1 @ fault NO NO NO BAD BAD BAD ! lindon Utah Author: Pleasant Grove, Utah Auto Dealer Repairs: Hauns Automotive and Radiator lindon, Utah

May 17 2017
American Auto Shield Car Treaty Nationwide Author: Bradenton, Florida Auto Repair Service: American Auto Shield Nationwide

May 17 2017
vehicle services department loss of factory warranty on car plano Texas Author: malverne , New York Auto Warranty: vehicle services department plano, Texas

May 17 2017
A1 Phil's Towing Inc. DIV. OF 2423965 ONTARIO INC.HST Number: 806813176RT0001 A1 Phil's Towing FRAUD SCAM - Oakville | Burlington Ontario Canada. Towing Authorized Vehicles. Takes Car Ransom and Only Released The Car When The Police Showed Up. Burlington Ontario
Author: Oakville, Ontario Auto Towing: A1 Phil's Towing Inc. Burlington, Ontario

May 17 2017
Canal Insurance Not pay out monies for auto accident Greenville South Carolina Author: Long Beach, California Liars: Canal Insurance Greenville, South Carolina

May 17 2017
Powersports Supersport Horrible customer service! Horrible shipping policies! Nationwide Author: San Marcos, California Auto Parts: Powersports Supersport Nationwide

May 17 2017
The Hartford Insurance ETAL Joann madere was the reckless driver because she was coming from behind too fast to maneuver, panicked, hit me then the curb. Look at the edvidence Laplace Louisiana
Author: Denton, Texas Body Work & Repair: The Hartford Insurance Frisco, Texas

May 17 2017
Uber Uber X Its hard to get these guys Plano Texas Author: Denton, Texas Auto Transporters: Uber Plano,

May 17 2017
Maximum Auto Manassas Virginia  It's obvious that you are an employee or in someway affiliated with Maximum Auto Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Auto Dealers: Maximum Auto Virginia

May 17 2017
Select Automotive 1000 Nicholas Hart Nick Hart Nicholas Hart Select automotive 1000 Marietta Georgia Author: Carrollton, Georgia Auto Dealers: Select Automotive 1000 Nicholas Hart Marietta , Georgia

May 17 2017
MasterTech Automotive, Inc. False and incompetent diagnosis that engine was bad. 25.00 per day storage. Paid 400.00 yet company trying to take my car and title. Nothing wrong w engine. Fixed one spot drivers dude axle. Refuses to test drive car and let me ride along. I need car driven to verify axle job but the refuse. Trying to take my car. Never ever go there. Find another shop. Gresham Oregon Author: Gresham, Oregon Auto Mechanics: MasterTech Automotive, Inc. Gresham, Oregon

May 17 2017
Dollar Tee Club Ordered 3 shirts in June 2016, every time I contact them, state they're backlogged & will send ASAP, never got items, they stole my money! They don't repond to my emails anymore. unk Nationwide Author: El Cajon, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Dollar Tee Club Nationwide

May 17 2017
Liberty Mutual, Paula, Eliza Auto Policy Bait and Switch Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Car Insurance: Liberty Mutual Nationwide

May 17 2017
Daylight Motors Beaumont Texas Lamar LTD also known as daylight Motors To start off I bought two cars at daylight Motors paid almost half down a few months later they came to the car is made us put down about another $5,000 when we were not behind. they decided to give us our cars back I got my car is back and about a month-and-a-half later they took the cars back again and said we owed another $4,000 little did I know did they were breaking the law but they also broke the law taking our cars and taking our money .I also cause my husband which is a 37 year old business owner two have heart problems stress and be hospitalized do to Daylight Motors. Beaumont Texas Author: Vidor, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Daylight Motors Beaumont Texas Beaumont, Texas

May 16 2017
National Warranty Corporation Does not honor warranty transfers-creates false excuses springfield Oregon Author: fresno, California Auto Warranty: National Warranty Corporation springfield, Oregon

May 16 2017
Carmax Rivergate Madison/ Carmax 100 Oaks Nashville TN Carmax Rivergate Madison TN 100 Oaks Nashville pretending to fix your vehicle for easy money Carmax Rivergate Madison TN Carmax 100 Oaks Nationwide Author: Madison, Tennessee Auto Dealer Repairs: Carmax Rivergate Madison/ Carmax 100 Oaks Nashville TN Nationwide

Shuman Chrysler NON-Service Department Walled Lake Michigan
Author: Walled Lake, Michigan Auto Dealers: Shuman Chrysler Walled Lake, Michigan

May 16 2017
Luxurious Skin Luxurious Eyes Watch out for Auto withdrawal from Bank Account Internet Author: Yorba Linda, California Skin Care: Luxurious Skin Internet

May 16 2017
High Country Toyota 1,000.00 dollar Dealer Fee!! Scottsboro Alabama Author: Nolensville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: High Country Toyota Scottsboro, Alabama

May 16 2017
Taylor Spellman Retail Star Stiffs Stationery Company New York New York Payment Received Author: Hartford, Connecticut Small Business Services: Taylor Spellman New York, New York

May 16 2017
Low Cost Interlock The Company will lure you to think your in safe hands. California Internet Ironic Author: East Hartford, Connecticut Auto Rentals: Low Cost Interlock Internet

May 16 2017
Toyota Escondido Assistant Sales Manager-Lorenzo Culture of Dishonesty-Stay Away from this place Escondido California Author: Carlsbad, California Auto Dealers: Toyota Escondido California

May 16 2017
Bypass Motors Inc By Pass Motors IncBypass Motors IncBy-Pass Motors Inc Charged $2000 to return a falsely advertised and misrepresented vehicle Lawrenceburg Kentucky
Author: Nashville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Bypass Motors Inc Lawrenceburg, Kentucky

May 16 2017
QMG is the marketing group, Courtyard Marriott Junkanoo Beach, Paradise Island Beach Club, Marsha, Sydney Andrews, Bahamas Vacationer Contract terms and agreement in place since January 2016 were not honored with no explanation Nassau, Bahamas Nationwide, bahamas, nassau
Author: Fort Washington, Maryland Resorts: Bahamas Vacationer Nationwide

May 16 2017
GotTransmissions.com, EngineandTransmissionWorld.com, SWEngines.com Johns - Sales Internet Author: Auburn, Alabama Auto Parts: GotTransmissions.com Internet