Your Search | hayward toyota scion

Feb 10 2016
HSBC Auto accounts This company has a lien on our 1993 toyota which we bought out right 20 years ago my husband died a few month ago and i wanted to give it to my neighbor and when i went to get a new title because i couldnt find mine they said there was a lien on it. Then i read all these scams and this is fraud. I will take them to court if i have to. Sacremento California California Fishy story Author: North Lauderdale, Florida Car Financing: HSBC Auto accounts Sacremento, California

Feb 06 2016
FXF*probio keep trying to charge my bank account for something I did not order Internet Author: Hayward, California Alternative Health: FXF*probio Internet

Feb 03 2016
Future Steel Buildings Future Buildings Signed the Contract in Duress, Deceptive Practice, Refused to Refund My Money $4,175.00 Markham Ontario Author: Hayward, California Builders & Contractors: Future Steel Buildings Markham, Ontario

Feb 02 2016
Convergent Collection Agency ,fraud,  Wixom Michigan
Author: Hayward, California Collection Agencies: Convergent Collection Agency (fraud) Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
Toyota South Morrow sold me a car on dec19,2015 and now on feb wants to tell me they cant get bank to fiance car morrow Georgia the truth Author: morrow, Georgia Auto Dealers: Toyota South Morrow morrow, Georgia

Jan 27 2016
Vibeplayground Scam, takes money, you never receive product, no contact Internet Author: Hayward, California Adult Web Sites: Vibeplayground Internet

Jan 26 2016
Blue Trust Loans Hummingbird Funds Paid off a usurious loan timely and in full; company refuses to return note and mark as paid Hayward Wisconsin Author: Teaneck, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: Blue Trust Loans Hayward, Wisconsin

Jan 22 2016
Longevity welding inc Simon Katz, CEO Longevity sold me a welder/plasma cutter that never,ever worked. It went out of warranty in their shop. Hayward California Author: Morgan Hill, California Building Services: Longevity welding inc Hayward, California

Jan 20 2016
CAR TREATY 3rd party pretending to be Toyota Warranty department -scammed me into purchasing coverage Nationwide Author: Cary, North Carolina Auto Warranty: CAR TREATY Nationwide

Jan 18 2016
Loan Officer Carl Davidson From Cash-Advance Inc. Just got the collection letter on today's headline front cover. respond in the next 4 HOURS. Cash Advance , dont do cash advance . sent you this warning notification. No call back number. looked up company for number, false info and they dont reconise the CASE NO: DF-PK-78581 . 25954 Eden Landing Rd. Hayward Califonrna 94545 United Sta Nationwide Author: Lakewood , Washington Cash Services: Loan Officer Carl Davidson From Cash-Advance Inc. Nationwide

Jan 12 2016
United Solar Leads solar sales USA, Rick Cline,Hayward, Chris as a solar company I wanted to purchase leads for appointment with consumers, I originally spoke to rick cline, I told him my concerns about scam companies and he told me to try them pout that they even have a facebook page, which i verified, so i took the chance, they send me by Docusign the agreement that I would recieve appointments within 24-48 hours after I signed the agreement and asked for 10 appointments $1500 to be deposited into their chase account, when I asked about paying with credit card they told me they don't accept it anymore because other solar companies back charged the amounts and they lost money, so I in good faith decided to believe and take the chance, well BIG MISTAKE!, never received leads , when I tried to contact them they would respond 1-2 weeks later we are sending the leads tomorrow via google calendar of course they never did and this is now 2months later, no leads, no appointments and of course no refund. I have decided also to go further and report it to authorities fraud departments and I won't stop until they stop so no other companies will be scammed by them. Internet the company threatened me Author: Sherman Oaks, California Customer Leads: United Solar Leads Internet

Jan 11 2016
BLUE TRUST LOANS NO FLEXIBILITY, NOT HELPFUL, TERRIBLE COMPANY Hayward Wisconsin Author: Richmond, Virginia Cash Services: BLUE TRUST LOANS Hayward, Wisconsin

Jan 09 2016
Cash-Advance Inc (Accounts Dept.) Tammy Harrison Fraud Company that will not reply back with a telephone number to contact regarding emails they are sending out requesting money for a claim that is fake Hayward California Author: richmond, Virginia Collection Agencies: Cash-Advance Inc (Accounts Dept.) Tammy Harrison Hayward, California

Jan 09 2016
Dolan Toyota Reno Nevada Dolan Auto GroupDolan Scion Won't honor their service contracts Reno Nevada Author: Boise, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Dolan Toyota Reno Nevada Reno, Nevada

Jan 01 2016
Right Toyota We ended up with a 2013 Toyota RAV which I was unaware was costing my mom $40,000. trust me, this car is NOT worth it! Lights are all manual just to name 2 complaints, $40,000 for this little car, Could get a motorhome for that!! What a rip off!! Scottsdale Arizona That is not a rip-off Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Dealers: Right Toyota Nationwide

Dec 30 2015
ELGIN TOYOTA DEFECTIVE PAINT ON BRAND NEW VEHICLE Streamwood Illinois Dealer corrected Author: Bartlett, Illinois Auto Dealers: ELGIN TOYOTA Streamwood, Illinois

Dec 30 2015
Bishop Automotive Group Sikd me a lifetime contract for free oil changes. They sold out to Universial Toyota Group and they will not honor the contract Tuscombia Alabama Author: Russellville, Alabama Auto Dealers: utomotive Group Tuscombia , Alabama

Dec 27 2015
WASH MULTIFAMILY LAUNDRY RIP OFF NO REIMBURSEMENT El segundo California Author: Hayward, California Laundry Services: WASH MULTIFAMILY LAUNDRY El segundo, California

Dec 17 2015
Fanduel Fanduel is ripping us off Hayward Nationwide Look at Fanduel losers to see the scam Author: Hayward, California Unusual Rip-Off: Fanduel Nationwide

Dec 17 2015
AKMI Corporation Will not provide service for the bad engine they sold me Hayward California Author: Braselton, Georgia Auto Parts: AKMI Corporation Hayward, California

Dec 17 2015
Cash Advance Inc.(Accounts Dept.) Mark Morgan Cash Advance Hayward California Geez Author: Humboldt, Tennessee Internet Fraud: Cash Advance Inc.(Accounts Dept.) Internet

Dec 10 2015
Summers N Company Robert Hayward Lied about what the company can offer. waited until after 3 day recind date to activate account. Spring Hill Florida Author: Brooksville, Florida Travel Services: Summers N Company Spring Hill, Florida

Dec 07 2015
Wilde Toyota Wilde Toyota Scion of West Allis THE sleaziest of salesmen, the nastiest of tactics and the number 1 leader in UNHAPPY customers in West Allis Wisconsin TOYLETOTA... Author: Grayslake, Illinois Auto Dealers: Wilde Toyota West Allis, Wisconsin

Dec 07 2015
Precision Toyota Collision Precision Toyota Body Shop Returned my truck with a broken headlight tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Precision Toyota Collision tucson, Arizona

Nov 23 2015
TOYOTA DEALERSHIP KENNESAW GA SERVICES DEPT RIP OFF SERVICE KENNESAW Georgia You Don't Need To Be Treated Like This! Author: Texas Auto Repair Service: TOYOTA DEALERSHIP KENNESAW GA KENNESAW, Georgia