Your Search | hdi* simple escapes

Apr 17 2016
Performance Education Simple Real Estate is a fraudulent buisness scheme to swindle and mislead people with false claims Pleasant Grove Utah Author: los angeles, California Seminar Programs: Performance Education Pleasant Grove, Utah

Apr 15 2016
Eleven Salon and Spa Eleven Spa, Eleven Salon Spa, Nikki Oden The Worst Hair Salon Experience ever. A Simple Haircut and Color made me cry! Two Week NIGHTMARE! Delray Beach Florida
Eleven Spa Customer Experience Author: Lake Worth, Florida Beauty Salons: Eleven Salon and Spa Delray Beach, Florida

Apr 14 2016
Affluent Travel by VIP Limousine - Jeffery A. Snoke Did not follow agreed upon travel plans, disrespectful, unable to follow simple directions Boardman Ohio Your Experience in Oct. 2015 Author: new castle, Pennsylvania Limousine Services: Affluent Travel by VIP Limousine - Jeff ery A. Snoke Boardman, Ohio

Apr 14 2016
Cohesive Booking Andy Smith Asked me to pay him an upfront cost to book me on a bill at a venue that turned out to be the worst hole-in-the-wall joint that paid by the draw. He falsely advertised this joint to be one of the best venues in Nashvile Cincinnati, Ohio Internet A simple request for a refund would have been answered and honored. Author: Nashville, Tennessee Festivals & Event Services: Cohesive Booking Internet

Apr 12 2016
Pierson5webdesign Very simple: I paid Nowal Pierson $495 to run an ad on Facebook. After patiently waiting for him to follow through by running the campaign I have given up (it's been about six weeks, I was promised a few days). Vauxhaul, Alberta Internet Author: calgary, Alberta Internet Marketing Companies: Pierson5webdesign Internet

Apr 11 2016
I'm tired of people thinking i'm someone they can pick on and when i defend myself they get so out of control angry they want to falsely accuse me of harassment because they know somebody in the court Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Apr 07 2016
European Dream Connections Mark and Anna Davis Sacramento, California
This will help all solve quastions marks about Dream Connections Author: Boston, Massachusetts Bigots: Dream Connections International, Inc TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Dream Connections International makes a serious commitment to 100% customer satisfaction on their Quest Tour experiences and provides coaching, training. Dream Connections International received the highest customer satisfaction rating found available among all similar companies and personal attention ..customers feel safe, confident and secure when choosing Dream Connections International, Inc. Sacramento, California

Apr 04 2016
James Rodney Sims Sublet Scammer Los Angeles California
Sounds like b******* Author: Los Angeles , California Housing Rentals: James Rodney Sims Los Angeles, California

Mar 29 2016
Capital Kia Austin Texas Round Rock Kia A free, simple recall repair turns into a $2000 nightmare! Austin,TX Texas
Sounds Like You're Right! Author: Marble Falls, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: Capital Kia Austin Texas Austin,TX, Texas

Mar 26 2016
Nora Reinfeld Quick Divrce services of Florida Nora Reinfeld is a con artist. I met with her in the Hialeah /Miami Lakes office on Nov 21,2015 to discuss the process of my divorce. I paid her $200 and would pay the balance of $175 writhing 2 weeks. She assured me the process was simple and very quick and I was trusting a loyal dependable person. I was confident this matter would be handle in a timely matter but I was wrong. Hialeah Florida Author: Miami Gardens, Florida Legal Services: Nora Reinfeld Hialeah, Florida

Mar 24 2016
Christian Brothers Plumbing Way over charged for a simple evap cooler motor replacement Glendale Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Christian Brothers Plumbing Glendale, Arizona

Mar 13 2016
Chip Ellis Bad car which called lemon Montgomery Alabama Jim, I get to call Bull**** again Author: Montgomery, Alabama Auto Dealers: Chip Ellis Montgomery, Alabama

Mar 11 2016
Bluebird American Express Held my money Internet Simple Question Author: Graham, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Bluebird American Express Internet

Mar 05 2016
Mr. Electric Took 3 visits for SIMPLE job yet after 2 failed inspections expected full payment. Vancouver WA Author: Vancouver, Washington Electrical Services: Mr. Electric Nationwide

Mar 02 2016
The Ultimate Prosthetic JRW Distributing Plan and simple they ripped me off. Took my money and ran. I ordered something off there website and never got it. But a year later they are still telling me it's coming. Yea I won't hold my breath no more that's for sure. Lake Oswego or it might be Portland Oregon Author: Carnegie , Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: The Ultimate Prosthetic Internet

Feb 29 2016
William Fontenot, MD Refused to do a scheduled surgery after asking a simole question. Lawrenceburg Tennessee Already found a surgeon who can do it orthoscopic Author: Waynesboro, Tennessee Doctors: William Fontenot, MD Lawrenceburg, Tennessee

Feb 24 2016
Simple RTO, LLC Prime Example of Taking Advantage of Poor People Midvale Utah Author: Cleveland, Georgia Financial Services: Simple RTO, LLC Midvale, Utah

Feb 24 2016
simple mobile keva bygrave perlene gramm & all who work at corporate office the worst customer service allways blaming my fone is disconecting my data that I pay forI recomend all users contact the FTC & file complaints at 877 382 4357 or online too simple disconects my data every month near end & during cycle my plan is 4 GB even when I only have 273mb & they dont like that one complain for what we pay for & they are stealing t medley florida Author: miami, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Simple Mobile medley , Flordia

Feb 09 2016
RETI 228-354-8585 info@goretionline.comRETIREAL ESTATE TRaining Institute. non professional phone skills, can't answer simple questions, evasive, Biloxi Mississippi Author: USA, Mississippi Questionable Activities: RETI 228-354-8585 Biloxi, Mississippi

Feb 08 2016
First Convenience Bank First National Bank Absolutely the WORST BANK EVER!!!!!!!!! STAY AWAY!!!!!! Nationwide And There's The Reason! Author: SAN TAN VALLEY, Arizona Banks: First Convenience Bank Nationwide

Jan 25 2016
Simple Health Sells you insurance (medical dental vision life) never sends cards and is impossible to contact. They don't charge your account recurring they manually enter every month to charge you. Hollywood Florida Author: Del Valle , Texas Health Insurance: Simple Health Nationwide

Jan 21 2016
Built for Trucks Simple, I ordered a bumper for my 2007 Yukon XL, they list the item as IN STOCK, so I place the order, then I get an email stating they dont actually stock the items Internet Author: Dearbron Heights, Michigan Auto Parts: Built for Trucks Internet

48, Report #1012071

Jan 13 2016
OMNITECH COMPUTER SUPPORT FOR SONY SONY COMPUTER SUPPORT SYSTEM 3 SIMPLE ISSUES WERE NOT REPAIRED, 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE DENIED, COMPLAINT WITH WELLS FARGO FILED LOS ANGELES, California
We never scam anyone or rip off anyone. Thats simply not our policy. We provide quality, affordable technical support. Author: DALLAS, Texas Computer Service & Repair: OMNITECH COMPUTER SUPPORT FOR SONY LOS ANGELES, California

Dec 13 2015
Liberty Mutual Insurance Company Simple claim, 4 month nightmare Tampa Florida Author: Clearwater, Florida Car Insurance: Liberty Mutual Insurance Company Nationwide

Dec 11 2015
Alabama Board Of Nursing always believes the employer then forces the employee to plead guilty they have no hard evidence to prove anything this Is why there Is a nursing shortage they are not fair I have never had a complaint agaisnt my license Montgomery Alabama My mother could never hold a job long enough because of the lying pigs who harassed her and wouldn't let her do their job and after all we been put threw they had to do this the nursing field is a big Author: Anonymous, Alabama Employers: Alabama Board Of Nursing Always Believes The Employer Then Forces The Employees To Plead Guilty Montgomery, Alabama