Your Search | hdi simple escapes, company store

Feb 03 2016
Quality Garments they are the worst company ever! the abusive and predatory practices of business and the way they treat their customers and employees Port Melbourne Nationwide Author: melbourne, Clothing Stores: Quality Garments Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
Big gemini kennels....... Andre Smith..... Purchased a dog for 10k no papers for a year then did co own contract that was altered. My dog was bred to a female in his company in Hawaii shortly after he set up another breeding i didn't agree which on the contract clearly states i have to agree on the female shortly after was told i will have a nice pet no papers. Canoga Park, CA, California
BGK CONTRACT SCAM....... Author: New Jersey Dog Breeders: Big gemini kennels Canoga Park, CA, , California

Feb 03 2016
jordan24th.com I am a online shopper. I went online to find some Jordans this company said they sell them, but even when I ordered them I didn't get a confirmation nothing they took my money and got no shoes, I then notified my bank in which I had to to have my card canceled and money refunded Internet Author: nashville, Tennessee Consumer Services: jordan24th.com Internet

Feb 02 2016
Big Hearted Books & Clothing this company makes you think you are donating to local charities by posting things like help your community and donate books. They take your donations that you think are going to a charity and turn around and sell them. You have to pro-actively know to go to their FAQ section to find out that you don't get a tax deduction for your donation!! Sharon Massachusetts Author: Foxborough , Massachusetts Social Services: Big Hearted Books & Clothing Sharon, Massachusetts

Feb 02 2016
fashionmia.com THIS COMPANY IS A COMPLETE RIPOFF! I DISPUTED MY ORDER WITHIN 1 MINUTE OF GETTING THE CONFIRMATION BECAUSE THEY CHARGED ME MORE THAN I PURCHASED Internet Author: West Valley City, Utah Clothing Stores: fashionmia.com Internet

Feb 02 2016
Merchants Choice Payment Solutions Josh Hill Promised me 50% of the net income I produced but the company reneged on the agreement. The Woodlands Texas Author: CMCH, New Jersey Credit Card Processing Companies: Merchants Choice Payment Solutions The Woodlands, Texas

Feb 02 2016
Openpasts.com Mugshots Internet reputation Extortion, unauthorized use of images, Rip off, illegal, all the same company under different names Internet Author: Portland , Oregon Websites: Openpasts.com Internet

Feb 02 2016
AAA Engine Transmission Your Engine Store Y.E.S. Ripped off on an engine Houston Texas Author: Scandia, Kansas Auto Parts: AAA Engine Transmission Texas

Feb 02 2016
Ace elite Netspend Locked my funds for supposed security breaching. But had no problem only allowing store transactions New Orleans Nationwide Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Ace elite Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
Hourglass Gang Nicky Rae aka. Tashari I ordered the bang belt (fitness belt) from Nicky Rae's company called Hourglass Gang. I found them on instagram by the username of @bangingloser . Florida Internet
Author: toronto, Ontario Weightloss Programs: Hourglass Gang Internet

Feb 02 2016
lyndon southern insurance company Juniper MGA refusing to pay ,because there insured refuses to answer there calls Brenton Tennessee Author: tulsa, Oklahoma Car Insurance: lyndon southern insurance company Brenton , Tennessee

Feb 02 2016
Laptop&Desktop Repair,LLC cash for iPhones, cash for laptops This company is committing Fraud Sparks Nevada Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Electronics: Laptop&Desktop Repair,LLC Sparks, Nevada

Feb 02 2016
Swift Capital Financial Swift Capital This crooked company charge me a fee over $4000 dollars so called double decking fees. willmington Delaware Author: westbury, New York Financial Services: Swift Capital Financial willmington, Delaware

Feb 02 2016
blade-soul.com Blade And Soul Gold Store, Best Blade And Soul Gold Store Washington Washington
Author: Washington, Washington Internet Fraud: blade-soul.com Washington, Washington

Feb 02 2016
Michael Kors store Pictures look exactly like Michael Kors Bags. I thought I paid $138 - but was charged $158 on my chargecard. 3 PHONIES arrived from China. internet/facebook --came from China! Internet Author: Garden City, New York Luggage & Leather Goods: Michael Kors store Internet

Feb 01 2016
Civil court action Author: , Texas Trucking Companies: TCP Logistics Benbrook, Texas

Feb 01 2016
Dynamic Recovery Solutions Scam company knows my personal info claims I owe a debt but provides no proof or receipt from payments made Internet Author: Centralia, Washington Legal Process Servers: Dynamic Recovery Solutions Internet

Feb 01 2016
Accoy Contracting Missy Nickovics They have hired Contractors to perform work for them and after the work is done and the company receives thousands of dollars, they fail to pay their contractors. Myself and another contractor have waited months and months to get paid and we keep getting excuses and ignored. The only attempt that they make is to pay a substantially lower amount. In the meantime, they say they don't have the money, but clients confirmed that the company received payment soon after the job was done. 8 months later, still no pay to contractor. They also have illegal workers performing jobs and then when they do the job wrong, it comes out of the contractors expected pay. In some instances we couldn't even wear our shirts representing the company because of the fear of OSHA coming out to a site. both Colorado Springs, and Elk River CO and MN Author: Colorado Small Business Services: Accoy Contracting Missy Nickovics Minnesota

Feb 01 2016
Peaktwo Peak Two , Mark Granetz COMPANY AND GUY IS A FRAUD HIRED TO WRITE BAD REVIEWS OF PLACES HE HAS NEVER BEEN TOO Charlotte, North Carolina WINTERGREEN Virginia Author: fx, Virginia Internet Marketing Companies: Peaktwo Charlotte, North Carolina

Feb 01 2016
Entitlement distribution center had not ever heard of this company or participated in any of their sweepstakes. then the letter goes on to say that they are thrilled to advise me that I would be receiving a payout by independent sweepstakes sponsors in the amount of $1,823,976.00 . they told me that I had only 14 days to confirm that I had received the letter.they also provided me with a code I'd. on the bottom of the letter it shows the person's signature but not their name in print so the person receiving the letter cannot clearly figure out the person's name. and under the signature director, prize data division is printed.. there is no phone number or email adress or anyone I can contact to ask any information about this letter so therefore in my eyes this letter is a fraud Hewlett New York Author: Pennsylvania Travel Services: Entitlement distribution center Hewlett, New York

Feb 01 2016
American Super Pages I received an invoice in the mail today that states our old company ordered services in January and now owes $681.82 for the 2 year Bold listing.  CA Author: Holt, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: American Super Pages

McDivitt Law firm ripped me off, screwed me around Denver, Colorado
Great Firm Author: Greeley, Colorado Legal Process Services: McDivitt Law firm Denver, Colorado

Kleargear.com the story
Frederick, Author: California Computer Fraud: Kleargear.com the story Internet

Feb 01 2016
Lowes and G K Fisher company DBA Costal Deck and Fencing Inc Violate contract, install damaged and defective materials along with fraud and theft of personal property Naples and Cape Coral Florida Update Author: Naples, Florida Consumer Services: Lowes and G K Fisher company DBA Costal Deck and Fencing Inc Naples and Cape Coral, Florida

Feb 01 2016
realestateauctions.com promotes training to auction real estate but charges for a company overview and their goals. Wants additional money to provide actual training. They are all about getting others to sign up for traing and split the cost with you. A true MLM company. Palo Alto Internet Author: Arroyo Grande, California Auctions: realestateauctions.com Internet