HEALTH FITNESS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: health fitness
There may be more specific results for "health fitness"
For more specific results for "health fitness"
Showing 51-75 of 32,616 Found Reports For more specific results for "health fitness"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 13 2017
Newwayhealth I ordered a free sample of CBD oil paying only for shopping then less than a month charged $79.99. Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Author: Elk City, Oklahoma Alternative Health: Newwayhealth Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
Oranum Oranum support administration Szűcs SzabolcsOranum Support Team Leader Closed my psychic account based on false accusations by a member who is suffering from mental health issues. They didn’t provide any footage evidence that he was telling truth. Budapest Worldwide Author: Keighley, Advertising / Deceptive: Oranum ,

Oct 13 2017
Diet Supplements SEC, Andy #0911, unauthorized withdraw of funds from checking account Las Vegas Nevada Author: ColoradoSprings, Colorado Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplements SEC Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 13 2017
Unicare Insurance and Ford Motor Company Keeping trying to deny parts of my claims, citing they have not received the proper paperwork from Henry Ford Hospital. I personally walked in computer generated forms from Henry Ford Hospital, Blue Cross Blue Shield and their own forms filled out by my doctors, which they claim they can't read. Dearborn Michigan Author: Romulus, Michigan Health Insurance: Unicare Insurance and Ford Motor Company Dearborn, Michigan

Oct 12 2017
Waypoint Homes Northern California colony homes, starwood homes Scam company that lies and breaks the law Sacramento Nationwide Again? Author: Vacaville, California Real Estate Services: Waypoint Homes Northern California Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
WRH Realty Services Inc. They moved me into an apartment that had already forced residents to move due to black mold. apparently just scrape the surface and just keep leasing it to the next person. I have multiple health issues andliveona fi St Peteersurg Florida Author: sanford, Florida Better Business Bureau: WRH Realty Services Inc. St Peteersurg, Florida

Oct 12 2017
Pro Test 180 Pro Nitric Oxide Ordered a free trial of Pro Test 180 for shipping costs of under $5. Received second shipment without signing up for it at the cost of $90. There is no way to trace this company. They ship from a UPS location, only maybe San Diego, CA California Internet Author: Richardson, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Pro Test 180 Internet

Oct 12 2017
wellness cbd I ordered the sample and the oil for 62.79, after 2 weeks my debit card was charged again 77.00. I called and complained that I had not received the trial. Was told it was mailed. I received that in aproximately 1 week, but nothing for the additional 77.00 Tampa Florida Author: Knoxville, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: wellness cbd Internet

Oct 12 2017
Perk Med Spa Fraud, treatments did not work, untried staff The Villages Florida Author: Lady Lake, Florida Health Spas: Perk Med Spa , FL

Oct 12 2017
pure natural aqp/rt fullfillment i seen an offer regarding this product on the internet first bottle free and just pay shipping since then they keep sending me bottles without my permission and charging me doral Florida Author: O Fallon, Missouri Alternative Health: pure naturap/l aq doral, Florida

Oct 12 2017
US Health Group - Freedom Life Insurance USHGFreedom Life Insurance HEALTH INSURANCE SCAM Dallas Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Health Insurance: US Health Group - Freedom Life Insurance Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
CRA Wellness Products Order free sample for $5.95 and was later charged $79.95 for product. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Houston, Texas Alternative Health: CRA Wellness Products Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 12 2017
Revital Skin Capxsol Health Being Charged - Didn't Authorize - Never Received Bluffdale, Utah Internet Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Skin Care: Revital Skin Internet

Oct 12 2017
Lumidaire Marketing Scam California California Author: SAINT PETERS, Missouri Misc. Health Specialists: Lumidaire , California

Oct 12 2017
NCE PREMIUM PLUS NCE PREMIUM I was shopping insurance plans in August 2017 and was contacted by a sales person pitching NCE Unified Health. This plan is nothing but a SCAM!!! I hope this posting may help others to not fall for this same SCAM FT LAUDER DALE, FL  Florida Nationwide Author: Harrisburg, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: NCE PREMIUM PLUS Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
AQP/RTfullfillment keeps billing excessive fees to bank acct after a sample Doral Florida Author: Beaufort, South Carolina Alternative Health: AQP/RTfullfillment Doral, Florida

Oct 11 2017
Good Feet Store Total Rip Off Colonie New York Author: Windham, New York Alternative Health: Good Feet Store Colonie, New York

Oct 11 2017
Trymaxtesto G12 Health LLC charged $94.60. I called immediately and spoke to Eric who was a real smart a*s. He advised me the free trial was only for two weeks and i should have paid attention to the small print. Therefore a rip off Bolder Colorado Author: Cape Coral, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: Trymaxtesto Bolder, Colorado

Oct 11 2017
Praza health Unauthorized withdrawal of funds, there is no way to contact them Phoenix, Arizona Author: Tijeras, New Mexico Alternative Health: Praza health Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
Purple Castle Complete CBD Oil Bought $5.99 bottle, almost immediately charged $79.99 for no reason. SCAM! Florida/California Internet Author: Auburn, New York Alternative Health: Purple Castle Internet

Oct 11 2017
RYAN ARDI RYAN ARDI STEVENSON FITNESS SCAMMER Rdardi1234 Rdardi123 Fitness membership scam Oak Park,CA Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Supplemental Health Programs: RYAN ARDI Internet

Oct 11 2017
Diet supplements/ SEC Future Health Bottle was $5.95 for shipping and handling that was the total price for the bottle once I got the bottle a month later told the bottle was worth $79.95 and my account was debited that amount without permission Las Vegas Nevada Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Adult Care Facilities: Diet supplements/ SEC Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 10 2017
Wellness CBD, Albert FRAUD; duped like all the rest. Same story, free sample then billed credit card for additonal products. Utah is on the credit card billing Internet Author: California Alternative Health: Wellness CBD Internet

Oct 10 2017
Nutra diet Order a sample off Facebook and made sure that it didnt say anything about cancelling or autoship. I can't even find an address or anything to get them to stop sending them and charging me for the auto ship. Internet Author: Seymour, Indiana Supplemental Health Programs: Nutra diet Internet

Oct 10 2017
Botanica templo espiritual la clave del éxito I went there for my health and was told I was really sick and for me to get better would have to pay $1700 to get a cleansing and the money was for materials that I never seen after the 3days he said I was gona get better and everything was gona be ok he asked for $2900 because he needed some other materials which I didn’t give him so he followed to ask for jewel since I mentioned I didn’t have that kind of money because I have no job and he still calling to get money for something he didn’t do and has the the balls to say it’s in name of God. Chicago Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Astrologers & Psychics: Botanica templo espiritual la clave del éxito ,