Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

hearst magazine

Showing 26-50 of 7,558 Found Reports For more specific results for "hearst magazine"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Dec 19 2016
Subco Used my personal secure info without my knowledge or permission to charge me for unwanted magazine subscriptions fresno California Author: Shippensburg, Pennsylvania Book & Magazine Publishers: Subco fresno , California

Dec 19 2016
Invention Submission Corporation Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Invention Submission Corporation strives to provide the best customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service InventHelp pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Invention Submission Corporation recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Understand and hopefully others will learn from this as well Author: Bowie, Md. Con Artists: Invention Submission Corporation Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. InventHelp in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for over thirty years. InventHelp can assist you in trying to submit your inventions or new product idea to industry leaders. InventHelp can refer excellent independent licensed patent attorney to provide a preliminary patent search and opinion. InventHelp maintains the largest network of regional sales offices of any similar firm. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Dec 14 2016
National Magazine Service in Ks. Subscriber Data Management Enrolled me in phase 2 after I completed my agreement. I did not authorize this. I received the letter on Nove 7-2016 and written on Nov. 4, 2016. I spoke with Donna and declined thus service. On Dec. 3, they processed a payment of $19.95 from my bank. I called on 12/5, and spoke with Dustin. The amount was refunded so I thought all was ok. I however, I continue to receive calls from these people.they absolutely will not take No for an answer. North Carolina Author: Anderson, South Carolina Book & Magazine Publishers: National Magazine Service in Ks.

Dec 12 2016
IndiKids Magazine Shadawn Houston Scamming children Atlanta Internet Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Modeling & Talent Agencies: IndiKids Magazine Internet

Dec 12 2016
Magazine Publisher's Service Victor Caudill, company owner False sales pitch - not transparent with products, services and charges (fees)- poor customer service (don't understand querries asked) Hudson Florida Author: Norrh Vancouver, Washington Newspapers – Magazines: Magazine Publisher's Service Hudson, Florida

Dec 12 2016
PC Magazine PC Mag Gave positive reviews to BitDefender antivirus which is unethical rippoff Internet Author: SanFrancisco, California Internet Services: PC Magazine Internet

Dec 09 2016
Golf Life Lifetime Publishing Group Selling ads in imaginary magazines. Nationwide Author: Tampa Bay, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: Golf Life Nationwide

33, Report #1341959

Dec 07 2016
Magazine Processing Center Charged my checking acct for magazines I did not order. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Houston, Texas News Media: Magazine Processing Center Salt Lake City, Utah

34, Report #1341904

Dec 07 2016
Ourcutebabies Rip off of magazine Internet Author: Marion, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Ourcutebabies Internet

Dec 07 2016
Viking Magazine Service WARNING! I just learned this was a scam! Viking Magazine promises you a $250 gift card but instead you have to pay monthly fees against your will without cancelation! I just started and they're forcing me to pay some money! Bloomington Nationwide Author: Columbus, Mississippi Department & Outlet Stores: Viking Magazine Service Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
MAYO MCNEIL EBAY SCAMMER LIVE AUTOGRAPH MAGAZINE. MAYO MCNEIL BASEBALL EBAY SCAMMER LIVE AUTOGRAPH MAGAZINE LIZZIE. COLORADO Internet The anti-collector Author: Allston, Massachusetts Cult: MAYO MCNEIL EBAY SCAMMER LIVE AUTOGRAPH MAGAZINE. Internet

Dec 03 2016
bndwdth media Promised a band feature in their magazine. I sent $30 via PapPal to a 'Emily Smith' on 19 September 2016 and received nothing from them. They do not respond to e-mails and PayPal have yet to reply to my complaint to them! Internet Author: Holon, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: bndwdth media Internet

Nov 25 2016
TDM Magazine They have been charging my card $79 a month and it was suppose to me a one time fee Internet Author: Albany, Louisiana Preschools: TDM Magazine Internet

Nov 23 2016
Great American Readers FRAUD Bloomington Nationwide Author: Farmington, Arkansas Book & Magazine Publishers: Great American Readers Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
Garden state reader Aka Capitol Magazine service I was called by them Avenel New Jersey Author: Ashford, Washington Book & Magazine Publishers: Garden state reader Avenel, New Jersey

Nov 20 2016
Emershaw, Mushkat, Schneier attorneys George Emershaw, Barbara Mushkat, Philip Korey, Debra Shifrin Falsified Marijuana on me-scammed me out of 141 legit properties, raped conspiracy of wife brother's GF cleveland OHIO (OH) exhibit=FULL PG AD CLEVELAND SCENE MAGAZINE Author: cleveland, Ohio Legal Services: Emershaw, Mushkat, Schneier attorneys akron,

Nov 18 2016
North Beach Art Gallery Brooke Trace She was supposed to block published article foe me to include in a book. She ashed for $20 initially for 40 articles and when she believed the book was going to be a hit she demanded $400 an hour amounting to $4000 and she refused to give me my manuscript unless I submitted to her extortin. She is a thief. She runs phoney charity events and gives nothing to charity . FORT lAUDERDALE Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: North Beach Art Gallery FORT lAUDERDALE, Florida

Nov 16 2016
Bizrate Bizrate insights, Bizrate reports Magazines, Survey, rewards, Magazines Los Angeles California Author: Pennsylvania Book & Magazine Publishers: Bizrate Los Angeles, California

Nov 14 2016
Magazine solutions False advertising and Insane charges Lakewood Colorado Author: Altamonte Springs, Florida Liars: Magazine solutions Florida

Nov 14 2016
Progressive Business Publications Progressive Business Publications Billing me for a publication that I never ordered and threatening me with collections and harming my credit report. Malvern Pennsylvania Malvern Pennsylvania Author: New Hampshire Book & Magazine Publishers: Progressive Business Publications Malvern, Pennsylvania

Nov 03 2016
CHINA SEVEN COLOR GROUP CO LTD SALES @CHINAPRINTINGEXPORT.COM, JINHUA PRINTING COLOR PRODUCTS PRINTING COMPANY FROM SHENZHEN NOT TO BE TRUSTED. SHENZHEN,GUANDONG SHENZHEN, GUANDONG PROVINCE Sample, exchanged emails and poor quality Author: Miami, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: CHINA SEVEN COLOR GROUP CO LTD SHENZHEN,GUANDONG,

Nov 03 2016
National Renewable Magazine Exchange Charging me double each month,overload of mags don't want Nationwide Author: Tallassee, Tennessee Bait-and-Switch: National Renewable Magazine Exchange Nationwide

Nov 01 2016
owlsbooks sold through abebooks website numerous book orders toledo ohio Internet Author: regina, California Book & Magazine Publishers: owlsbooks Internet

Oct 31 2016
Chiappa Firearms first tang broke off gharging handle,spring in magazine clip too weak causing jams face of bolt broke 6785 W.Third St Dayton OH. 45427 Internet Author: Monrovia, California tempdir: Chiappa Firearms Internet

Oct 28 2016
FOOD NETWORK MAGAZINE P.O.BOX 6093, HARLAN, IA 51593-1593 UNWANTED MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION HARLAN Iowa Author: CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: FOOD NETWORK MAGAZINE HARLAN, Iowa