Your Search | hello totem

Sep 17 2015
Government Loyalty free Grant Allen Cooper phone EXT-5501 I received a phone call from an unknown number, which I do not normally answer. But today, I did. I said , hello, she ask if I was Connie Henderson, I said yes. she wanted me to repeat my phone number, address. Then she told me I had been selected to receive a Govt. Loyalty Grant, I would not have to pay back. I ask what was the reason and what was I going to be charged. She said she didn't have that info. I would have to call the number se gave me and give them the code. Washington D.C. Author: GREENSBURG, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Government Loyalty free Grant Washington , Dist of Columbia

Aug 25 2015
The Natural Sapphire Company TNSC, NSC Rip Off Fraud Merchants Scammers & Cheats New York , New York
FAKE POSTING FROM EX-CONTRACTOR Author: Victoria/Aust, Internet Jewelry Stores: The Natural Sapphire Company New York, New York

Jul 11 2015
Woman's freebies sweepstakes I was contacted by private message on Facebook first asking simple hello how are you . introducing themselves as woman's freebies sweepstakes then saying I had been chosen winner of 1million dollars and a Ford Focus car . wanted my address said they would be at my house today. with roses and balloons. wanted bank info when I said I would like a certified check they then said I needed to go to walmart to fill out a report to confirm who I was . I said police station was near by and they could confirm my identity . then they left Internet Author: Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: Woman's freebies sweepstakes Internet

Jul 08 2015
(503)208-4722 A delivery service Hello Joy are you there?this is the owner of that Great Dane puppy that have to be deliver over to your home today. Portland Oregon Author: Irvine, California Unusual Rip-Off: (503)208-4722 Portland, Oregon

Jun 29 2015
Hello Fresh Anything But Fresh, Rotten and Moldy Produce. Nationwide
Jordan at HelloFresh Author: Bosque Farms, New Mexico Food Vendors: Hello Fresh Nationwide

Jun 23 2015
university of minnesota physicians human resources Hello Feel free to Look into this company if interested Narrative:Multiple times I apply for Patient Services Representative position;it was posted on  I have high school Diploma,College course and along with more than 7 years  Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Minneapolis , Minnesota Civil Rights Violators: university of minnesota physicians human resources Minneapolis , Minnesota

May 31 2015
GB RAM Technologies Sold fake Rams Lake Forest Nationwide Hello there! We're sorry to hear about the issue. Author: San diego, California Computer Dealers: GB RAM Technologies Nationwide

May 08 2015
Christopher Moon SCAM ALERT BRYAN CHRISTOPHER MOON - poses as a girl named HOLLY CHEN, CHAD BERGEN, JOHN NEHIMIAH, JEFF BOISI, BILL MAYER, ALEX LEE AND MANY MORE ASSUMES MANY IDENTITIES. HE WILL SCAM YOU OUT OF MONEY FOR INVESTMENTS . Very intelligent, he does his research! Do not be fooled!! HE HAS BEEN DOING IT SINCE MYSPACE DAYS IN EARLY 2000 Orange County, California, Internet Author: orange, California Internet Fraud: Christopher Moon Internet

May 05 2015
Dj WhiteOwl Mike Baggz , Dj White Owl RIPOFF REPORT WARNS OF PERCEIVED QUESTIONABLE CONTENT (((REDACTED))) San Diego, Miami , Las Vegas , Los Angeles, California
New Website for the victims Author: , Oregon Wanted Criminals: Dj WhiteOwl San Diego, Miami , Las Vegas , Los Angeles, California

Apr 27 2015
Diana Lovell D Love DIANA LOVELL - Steals from Peter / Sleeps with Paul Orlando Florida
AUTHOR OF THIS IS REJECTED ONLINE STALKER Author: Orlando, Florida Producers: Diana Lovell Orlando, Florida

Apr 26 2015
SURVEY SPOT her is a paste and copy of the email was send to me by them : [Ticket#2015042610003627] - Inbox x SurveySpot Helpdesk 1:50 AM (1 hour ago) to me Hello, Thank you for your email. Your account has been unsubscribed. In some cases it can take up to a few days before your details are removed from our systems. It is possible that within this period you may receive a survey invitation e-mail from us. Should this occur, please ignore it. Should you change your mind at any time, please contact customer support to rejoin the survey panel. Best regards, SurveySpot Member Services Shelton, Connecticut Author: san jose, California Miscellaneous Companies: SURVEY SPOT Shelton,, Connecticut

Apr 14 2015
Bad Boy Buggies Hello? Nationwide Author: Mobile, Alabama Sporting Goods: Bad Boy Buggies Nationwide

Mar 29 2015
MITCHELL & STARK CONSTRUCTION CO INC Construction safety negligence causes damage. Company is lying about the facts of the incident. Naples Florida
Hello Stacey Author: Lehigh Acres, Florida Liars: MITCHELL & STARK CONSTRUCTION CO INC naples, Florida

Mar 28 2015
08:16 AM / Mahdi Shamim SCAM ALERT - STAY AWAY - / Mahdi Shamim - SCAM ALERT - STAY AWAY Winnetka California
Don't Belive the Hype !, I purchased from Author: Winnetka, California Computer Service & Repair: Winnetka,

Mar 17 2015
Master Tanning Hello, let me first start of by saying how very disappointing it is to find a business that charges as much as you do for your products and has such a horrible customer service representatives. Author: McCammon, Idaho Tanning Salons: Master Tanning New Bern, North Carolina

Mar 06 2015
Beyond Hello Mystery Researchers Beware Of This Company Atlanta GA Author: New York Work Place Bullies: Beyond Hello

Mar 02 2015
Arrowhead Arrowhead delivery and charge extra money for empty bottles which thy get back every time they bring new deliver when I close the account Hello I am very disappointed the way you do business you charge me for return 5 gal bottles which we return to you every time you delivery and it is true I never check on the invoice you mark not return and the first months you do delivery Internet Author: anaheim, California Credit & Debt Services: Arrowhead Internet
18, Report #1206968

Feb 05 2015
Beyond Hello Mystery Shopping Mystery Researchers Beyond Hello lies & removes jobs from shoppers & threatens actions Madison Wisconsin Author: Idaho Work Place Bullies: Beyond Hello Mystery Shopping Madison, Wisconsin
19, Report #1205917

Feb 01 2015
Mr. Azhari of EON Bank Hello BATTJES, I have been in search of someone with this last name BATTJES, so when I found you online, I was pushed to contact you and see how best we can assist each other. My names are Azhari amin masha, a Bank Officer here in Malaysia. I believe it is the wish of God for me to come across you now. I am having an important business discussion I wish to share with you which I believe will interest you, because it is in connection with your last name and you are going to benefit from it. Nationwide Author: Fowlerville, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Mr. Azhari of EON Bank Nationwide
20, Report #1200995

Jan 11 2015
Julie V. Nelson MESM Limited Angie Adams Hello Ariana, This job is intended only for US citizens or resident people and is not sales related. The position you will hold will be that of a accounts receivable and you will be able to perform your duties from home.  Buckshaw Village United Kingdom Internet Author: Austin, Texas Financial Services: Julie V. Nelson MESM Limited Internet

Jan 09 2015
Chase Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Citibank Destroyed the lives of countless Americans. Time to fight back. Madison, Massachusetts
Ronny g, Author: Simi Valley, California Banks: Chase Madison, Massachusetts
22, Report #1200324

Jan 08 2015
global life inc. hello pet hair I made two orders with global life through and Mr johny Pusha T my first order was a wine haze bullshit my second order was Aherbal smokes sampler combo a quarter ounce of each blendand that total with shipping and handling French Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Political Cover-ups: global life
23, Report #1200112

Jan 08 2015
Hello Dental Lab Hello Dental, J.J. Dental Lies, False Advertising, Steal, Deception, Deceive, Fake Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Dental Services: Hello Dental LAb Las Vegas, Nevada
24, Report #1198661

Dec 31 2014
Hello gorgeous hair extensions took my money and didn't give me my extensions they promised me that I payed for Internet Author: Sherman, Texas Hair Salons: hello gorgeous hair extensions Internet

Dec 29 2014
Rhonda binstock cocaine cougar cocaine cowgirl BJ binstock This is warning to anyone that comes in contact with Rhonda binstock STAY FAR AWAY Ontario Hello Author: Ontario Sex Offenders: Rhonda Binstock Select State/Province