Your Search | hello totem

Oct 09 2016
American Gun Association Bundeling Austin Texas Hello Ralph Author: Boone, North Carolina Sporting Goods: American Gun Association Austin , Texas

Sep 29 2016
Title max Hello, I just received an email regarding Title Max. The message states that I have to settle or else I'll be taken to court. I don't remember dealing with Title Max. Author: Newark, New Jersey Lawyers: Title max Internet

Sep 14 2016
UBER Hello All! UBER is a SCAM! Read below and PLEASE share my story! San Francisco Bay Area, California Nationwide Author: Antioch, California Taxi & Limousine Services: UBER Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Tress Obsession I placed an order on 7/18/16 and NEVER received my items. Their response was Hello! We have received your message. Someone on the Tress Obsession will respond back in 1 to 2 business days. If your email is regarding status orders, all updates are sent via the email used during checkout. You can also expect to receive tracking via email. Once you have received your tracking email, you may not see any status changes until USPS scans your package in. Please be mindful of this. If you are inquiring about wholesale and vendor opportunities, you will receive a pricing sheet from our wholesale department shortly. And still nothing! Waldorf Maryland Author: Chicago, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: Tress Obsession Waldorf, Maryland

Aug 16 2016
Mike Jones and DJ HDUBB of Rapathon They scammed me and several other people for money and refusing to pay. Columbia South Carolina
Hello Author: Gastonia, North Carolina Modeling & Talent Agencies: Mike Jones and DJ HDUBB of Rapathon Columbia, South Carolina
6, Report #1320834

Aug 05 2016
Boost Mobile Cellular Boost Mobile I called Boost Hello Mobile on 8-2-2016 and ask if my New Sprint Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900PZKASPR CDMA phone with Sprint SIM Card , SIMGLW206R, I ask if it was compatible on your Boost network and will my phone work with you. She assured me that it would work. Then I told her that I will gladly pay you as long as my phone will work with Boost Mobile but if it does not And I can’t make phone calls then I won’t pay you. Then she told me she needed my Visa credit card number, info I was told that she only needed my credit card info first but I would only billed if they could get my phone to work on your network. Well 4 different Boost IT Techs tried but failed to connect me to your network but I was still charged my credit card 32.50 + 14.31 = 46.81 This is WRONG. And my account was close 12 hours later. This is not right and I want a full refund. I never ever received your service at all. Irvine California
Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Boost Mobile Cellular Irvine, California

Jul 25 2016
iRulu Hello Zen, as you well know, I placed the order on Thursday, February 4, 2016 1:35 AM for 1 iRULU Victory 3 V3 4G LTE Smartphone,16GB. Internet Author: Atlantic City, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: iRulu Internet

Jul 22 2016
04:25 PM Hello! I was wondering if you are still selling? 1991 Honda prelude Internet Author: marysvile, Washington Auto Advertising Services: Internet

Jul 16 2016
Family Protection Association Survival Life took money for membership, didn't provide any services of value, denied promised benefits Austin Texas Hello JMT Author: Seward, Alaska Clubs & Organizations: Family Protection Association Internet

Jul 10 2016
Salena nolan Hello I gone on offer up where Salena Nolan was sling 2006 Nissan Max and a course since it was through eBay it sounded it all good. My husband question the fact that we had to us an itune card but not our credit card.  Richmond VA Author: Florida, Florida Auto Dealers: Salena nolan Richmond ,

Jul 09 2016
survival life americangunassociation i purchased what I thought was a Girandoni air rifle, but the Girandoni name appears no where. I purchased this with the idea that if I had to sell it in the future , because of the name I would be able to recoup my money. I was deceived. Internet Hello Ralph Author: paterson, New Jersey Guns & Ranges: survival life Internet

Jun 30 2016
Cash Advance Inc Hello Rosalie , ( Never received a loan from this loan )This Legal Proceeding issued on your Docket Number DOX-66602 with one of Cash Advance Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able Hello Rosalie , This Legal Proceeding issued on your Docket Number DOX-66602 with one of Cash Advance Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able to get hold of you. So the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you.Hayward California Author: Los Banos, California Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Advance Inc Internet

Jun 28 2016
Survival Life unsure Like others, answered ad & ordered credit card style pocket tool then charged $20/mo for MONTHS Austin Texas Hello Liz Author: Frederick, Maryland Bait-and-Switch: Survival Life Austin, Texas

May 29 2016
Survival Life Continually charge my credit card! Texas Internet Hello Jenna Author: Honolulu , Hawaii Sporting-good Manufactures: Survival Life Internet

May 24 2016

May 23 2016
Mary Astrologer astromary Hello, I have asked for a refund since Jan. from PayPal and from your emails.  enter Internet Author: San diego, California Zoos & Aquariums: Mary Astrologer Internet

May 14 2016
Brandon Naramore Rock N Green Landscape Landscaping Fraud collected payment didn't finish work Hanceville Alabama
Hello honey or his girlfriend Author: Douglasville, Georgia Landscape Companies: Brandon Naramore Rock N Green Landscape Hanceville , Alabama

May 13 2016
Freeway insurance Hello my name is nichole gilbert and I tried to file a report with the Better Business Bureau, but it just wasn't allowing me and I've done several reviews about this company Phoenix Arizona Author: Glendale, Arizona Legal Services: Freeway insurance Phoenix, Arizona

May 04 2016
Survival Life Ordered and paid for a knife that never came. I was billed for another service without my knowledge or consent. Some where in Texas Internet Texas Hello James Author: Strasburg, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: Survival Life Internet

Apr 24 2016
Be it known Author: Boston , Massachusetts Computer Graphics: RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING Internet

Apr 21 2016
Toperfect Counterfeit Paintings and Lies from Toperfect Xiamen
Jingli Liu of Toperfect is a Chinese Scammer Author: Albany, New York Artist Galleries: Toperfect Internet

Apr 20 2016
SURVIVAL LIFE $19.90 charge has come from out of a blue in April 2016, after I ordered targets from them in Decembver. Tragets came--I piaid S&H ~$7.95 good--BUT THESE people charged me in February $38.80--I called the bank, canceled. In April again! What the heck do they do!? Austin, Texas Hello Elijah Author: LEXINGTON, Kentucky Sporting Goods: SURVIVAL LIFE Austin, Texas

Apr 11 2016
Rent A Center AVOID AT ALL COSTS. Robbed a disabled woman. Concord North Carolina Customer Service Author: Concord, North Carolina Rental Stores: Rent A Center Concord, North Carolina

Apr 11 2016
01:06 PM survival life Thieves austin Texas Hello Martin Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Gun Shops: austin, Texas

Mar 08 2016
Hello Relaxation Shaked Homes LLC Bait and Switch with Hello Relaxation Internet Author: Calgary, Alabama Lodging: Hello Relaxation Internet