Your Search | henry gerrits
Approximately 583 Reports Found

Feb 01 2016
Henry VacationRentalFingerLakes.com/MontereyHouse Hank Really Bad Experience with Vacation Rental! beaver dams Ney York 14812 Internet Author: Dearborn Heights, Michigan Lodging: Henry VacationRentalFingerLakes.com/MontereyHouse Internet

Jan 30 2016
Tiaxing Tian Yin Musical Instrument Co Inc Ricky Zhang, Henry Zhang, Laing Zhang I was scammed from this website. Taixing City, Jiangsu Wuxi
Author: CRESTWOOD, Kentucky Music Shops: Tiaxing Tian Yin Musical Instrument Co Inc Taixing City, Jiangsu ,

Jan 26 2016
Henry Meeks/George Castrataro/Care.com N/A Fort Larderdale Florida Internet Author: Flushing, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: Henry Meeks/George Castrataro/Care.com Internet

Jan 26 2016
Tong G Morris ,Mr Henry Freeman, PCH CLEARING HOUSE A337 Winners Circle New Delhi Other Author: Kearns, Utah Ticket Sales: Tong G Morris New Delhi, Other

Jan 14 2016
East coast stores Henry Galasso A broker that takes my 2500.00 training fee and steals my clients/listings Melville, New York New york Author: BROOKLYN, New York Business Consultants: East coast stores Melville, New York,

Jan 10 2016
Henry Company Homes Inc Pace Florida water leaks in pipes flooding new homes, vinyl siding introduced to newest homes after 2008 housing market collapse Pace Florida Author: cantonment, Florida Builders & Contractors: Henry Company Homes Inc Pace Florida Pace, Florida

Jan 03 2016
aixing Tian Yin Musical Instruments Co Ricky Zhang, Henry Zhang Recieved money for goods, but did not deliver. Taixing City, Jiangsu Nationwide
Taixing Tian Yin Musical Instruments Co., Ltd. Author: CRESTWOOD, Kentucky Music Shops: aixing Tian Yin Musical Instruments Co Nationwide

Dec 29 2015
colt ledger and associates jason hammer Ripping off investors, Internet
Colt Ledger Fraud Real Name - Henry Hill. Author: tustin, California colt ledger and associates Internet

Dec 27 2015
publisher clearinghouse scam mr. henry terry,mr. marcus steve  Author: boynton beach , Florida Computer Fraud: publisher clearinghouse scam Internet

Dec 10 2015
National Vehicle Marketing,Trucks Daily,ClassyRV,ClassyBikes,EquipmentDaily,ClassyBoats SCAM, RIPOFF, FRAUD, Omaha Nebraska Author: Henry, Nebraska Auto Advertising Services: National Vehicle Marketing Omaha, Nebraska

Nov 25 2015
Express Flooring Customer Service Manager -Henry JaffeSales Manager - Neil Hoffman Misrepresentation of Products & Warranty Phoenix Arizona
Author: Surprise, Arizona Home Improvements: Express Flooring Phoenix, Arizona

Nov 07 2015
Proctor & Gamble Legal Department Thomas Adams Attorney Was contacted by a man via our home phone who left message to contact Procotor & Gamble Legal Author: Henry, Nebraska Lawyers: Proctor & Gamble Legal Department

Nov 03 2015
Sweepstakes winnings 5 million and new Mercedes Offer 5 million plus new Mercedes if wire $700 to Wells Fargo Babara Henry in Jamaica called many times Not sure Not sure Author: Washington Bait-and-Switch: Sweepstakes winnings

Oct 27 2015
Sacor Financial inc Officer John Henry Davis working for Sacor seizes our cars in 2010, we pay $5000 to get them back again in 2011 one care cause there was no second which that time there was no money and now again on 10/09/15 at 8:30pm my only car that I using to take my kids back and forth to school plus looking for jobs. This people never served me any court hearings he emailed me with judgement papers after he took my car from the apartment I now lived. The judgement emailed to me contains my old old address I used to live in Detroit when I now lived in Southfield Roseville CA California Question Author: Southfield, Michigan District Attorneys Assistant DA: Sacor Financial inc Roseville, California

Oct 09 2015
Colt Ledger and Assoc. Colt Ledger, Henry Blue Hill; COLT LEDGER SCAMMED ME!!!! Internet Blue hill aka colt ledger Author: Florida Financial Services: Colt Ledger and Assoc. Internet

Oct 05 2015
debbie / henry entendencia SCAMMED ON A VACATION RENTAL COLORADO SPRINGS COLORADO Author: MAGNOLIA, Texas Lodging: debbie / henry entendencia Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
Steen, Hamilton & Assoc. Henry Peters Heartless scammers, extremely convincing liars, hang up immediately New York New York Author: Chalmette, Louisiana $$ REWARDS Offered: Steen, Hamilton & Assoc. New York, Oklahoma

Sep 25 2015
Hooman Keshtkar Henry Scam Ripoff Scumbag Thief Laguna Niguel California
Author: Los Angeles, California Motor Vehicle: Hooman Keshtkar

Sep 15 2015
HENRY CHINS AUTO CARE DISHONEST BUSINESS CHATSWORTH California Author: BERKELEY , California Auto Parts: HENRY CHINS AUTO CARE CHATSWORTH, California

Sep 09 2015
HVAC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE HENRY RODRIGUEZ BEWARE STAY AWAY FROM HVAC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE and HENRY RODRIGUES COACHELLA VALLEY CA AS YOU WILL BE SCAMMED INTO PAYING FOR EQUIPENT AND SERVICE THAT WILL NEVER COME. THEY WILL WANT YOU TO PAY TO 3RD PARTIES AS WELL. RUN, RUN, RUN CATHEDRAL CITY California Author: Newport Beach, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: HVAC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE CATHEDRAL CITY, California

Sep 05 2015
us goverment, washington dc henry norman said I had a grant of $7000.00. he gave me a grant number of ap731 and another number to call which was 3153701114. US goverment washington dc Maryland Author: florala, Alabama Cash Services: henry normanwa washington dc, Maryland

Aug 26 2015
Budson Construction Henry Kiner Thief-Fraud-Liar Humble Texas Author: Houston, Texas Builders & Contractors: Budson Construction Humble, Texas

Aug 24 2015
Tennessee investigator HOT ON THE TRAIL of Coltledger.com/Henry “Blue” Hill AKA “Colt Ledger”/Hotfrog.com/JW Vickery/ M.R. COX INC. / Marty Lisle SCAMMERS! Internet Henry Blue Hill AKA Colt Ledger Author: Tennessee Financial Services: Henry Blue Hill AKA Colt Ledger Internet

Aug 24 2015
Colt Ledger AKA Henry Blue Hill nothing but a scammer who preys on victims Internet All CLA WISCONSIN CLIENTS CONTACTED; NONE WROTE THIS ANONYMOUS COMPLAINT Author: Madison, Wisconsin Legal Services: Colt Ledger Internet

Aug 18 2015
Janice Czaikowski and Henry Czaikowski Rented from them for 3 years. Took excellent care of their house. My wife and I decided to buy a house. I have them 60 days notice of my intentions even though my lease only said 30. At a period of 30 days I finally put an offer in on a house and because I knew they would not extend our lease for any period I went ahead and gave them my 30 days notice. Grant it I did give it at 1:30 am an hour and a half late I guess.. To make a long story short. My wife and I moved out and now they are trying to hit us on a 30 day notice fee of $2400. $2400 for giving notice an hour an a half late even though we gave them 60 days notice of our intentions. Crazy! Also they are literally trying to charge us for everything in their house even though we left it in better shape than what they gave it to us in. Do yourself a huge favor and do not rent from these people. They will just screw you in the long run! Lake Mary Florida Author: Florida Housing Rentals: Janice Czaikowski Lake Mary, Florida