HENRY GERRITS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: henry gerrits
There may be more specific results for "henry gerrits"
For more specific results for "henry gerrits"
Showing 1-25 of 616 Found Reports For more specific results for "henry gerrits"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 10 2017
HENRY WRECKER SERV TOWED MY CAR WITHOUT VALID REASON Alexandria Virginia Author: Mclean, Virginia Auto Towing: HENRY WRECKER SERV Alexandria, Virginia

Apr 07 2017
Commonwealth Antiques & Appraisals, Henry Lane Hull Appraiser Operating in Violation of Three Federal Laws Renders His Appraisals Null & Void Healthsville Virginia Author: Reedville, Virginia Auction / Liquidators: Commonwealth Antiques & Appraisals Henry Lane Hull Healthsville, Virginia

Apr 05 2017
Boxinginnovator2017 Andre Henry Pirated Audio books on a USB drive Brooklyn New York
Author: Crawfordsville, Indiana Audio & Electronics Shops: Boxinginnovator2017 Brooklyn, New York

Feb 24 2017
JB Henry & Son Brandon Henry JB henry & Son did a job for me and it turned out terrible! They cracked my driveway and left trash and cigarettes all over my yard, my daughter came in with a handful of cigarette button in her hand!!! So unprofessional, do not use them you will regret it!!! Elmer New Jersey
Author: Vineland, New Jersey Home Improvements: JB Henry & Son Elmer, New Jersey

Feb 11 2017
David Bias AKA Henry Bias Please beware we only humans but we don't deserve this Austin Texas Internet Author: Washington, D.C. , Dist of Columbia Adult Web Sites: David Bias Internet

Feb 07 2017
Henry McClain Shawn Marshall Lending Tree Personal Unsecured Loan Scam Brokklyn Nationwide Lending Tree is NOT a lender Author: Huntington Beach, California Loans: Henry McClain Nationwide

Feb 05 2017
Ace Funding Source Henry Login into my account without my concent and transfered all my money . Stole everything I had. California Author: Lafayette , Louisiana Financial Services: Ace Funding Source California

Jan 28 2017
Robert H Good Western Professional Group Inc, Robert Henry Good, Robert Goodgame Hired and approved services didn't pay! Westminster California Author: huntington beach, California Cleaning Services: Robert H Good Westminster, California

Jan 26 2017
Henry Hershberger Henry Hersberger (Lancaster puppies) breeder Told us that the severe hip dysplasia had to be hereditary at such a young age!!! He said I'd like to do some other X-rays I think something else is going on also! So we did! X-rays also showed he had a ruptured acl in right knee! Vet said that he would like to get that taken care of first so he is strong enough for hip surgery! On 4/18/16 had Tibial Tuberosity surgery! Surgery went well! A little over a month recovery time for that! Also physical therapy at home! Took him back to the vet for check up . He said something still isn't right he is still favoring that side. He could barely get up to go outside to the bathroom! Asked if he can do some more X-rays. I said sure! Took X-rays of leg that the surgery was done on and some of his back! Called us into the room and told us he had a pinched nerve in his back. Our poor dog was still in pain!!! Dr. recommended back surgery to relieve the pinched nerve! He said this also was hereditary! It took me two days to get in touch with our breeder! Told him my vet said everything this dog is going through is hereditary! Breeder said this could not be hereditary that he didn't have any other problems with his other dogs! Then he said I would need proof of medical bills and maybe if anything we can give you back have the money you paid for him! I said that's not my concern! I don't want you's to keep breeeding dogs like this! How can they live with themselves!! Go Christiana Pennsylvania
Author: White haven , Pennsylvania Animal Abuse: Henry Hershberger Christiana, Pennsylvania

Jan 06 2017
Henry Company Homes, Inc. Lied Pace Florida Author: Baker, Florida Builders & Contractors: Henry Company Homes, Inc. Pace, Florida

Jan 04 2017
Graysjewelrygunandpawn@yahoo.com Grayspawn I was the winning bidder on a Henry Rifle at 9300.00. The starting price was 2500.00 with no reserve.The seller has written me and said this was a listing error and he would not honor the sale. I wrote him and told him this was a legitimate sale and he was required to honor it. Broken Arrow Oklahoma HE KNEW BETTER!! Author: Wichita, Kansas Internet Fraud: Graysjewelrygunandpawn@yahoo.com Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

Dec 28 2016
Henry Galasso-East Coast Business Brokers-East Coast Store Escrow Refused to Return $5,000 balance of deposit. Deal Never Went Through Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Realtors: Henry Galasso Internet

Dec 15 2016
AFC Siberian Huskies Amanda Henry Sick disease puppies raised in disgusting conditions Beaver Springs Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Animal Services: AFC Siberian Huskies Beaver Springs , Pennsylvania

Nov 18 2016
Henry Kiner Henry Kiner, Humble Texas SCAMMER, BUYER BEWARE, UNPROFESSIONAL Humble Texas Author: Houston, Texas Home Improvements: Henry Kiner Humble, Texas

Nov 14 2016
alliancebankcredit.com is a wholly owned Subsidiary of Sinclair Capital Holdings LTD LLC JORDAN DAVIES, CYNTHIA Demand A Refund Doesn't Respond Henry county, GA an Arlington, TX Nationwide A BOLD LIE Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Credit & Debt Services: alliancebankcredit.com, Sinclair Capital Holdings LTD LLC Nationwide

Nov 06 2016
Henry Van Dijk Contact with this man was on Match.com, listed as last chapter 917, where he presented himself as a gemologist doing business as Van Dijk Diamonds & Mining of Dallas. Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cross-Border Scams: Henry Van Dijk Internet

Oct 05 2016
Henry Company Homes Pace mill creek, yellow river plantation, henry homes Unethical liars pace Florida Author: Pace, Florida Builders & Contractors: Henry Company Homes pace, Florida

Sep 12 2016
Henry McClain said lending tree Henry said he now works for lendingntree that took over speedy cash(Jerry Fernandez) company but they still have the same number he told me that I would get a loan for $10000 pulse the $360 that was taken by Jerry for western union fees Internet
Author: Morongo valley, California Internet Fraud: Henry McClain said lending tree Internet

Sep 09 2016
Awnings New York Henry Mike's Awning Steven Levy Jacob Levy Guy's a scammer - promised to install a fence, keeps pushing back week after week citing delays. Very responsive but all lies. Was supposed to install my fence in the middle of August 2016, It's the 9th of September and all I get is more excuses. First its, they're too busy and the installer hasn't had a chance and they couldn't install my fence, then it's they couldn't do it for another reason. They also required a 50% deposit so I lost out of $3K for the fence but good thing I gave some of it through PayPal so hopefully I can recoup some of it. Brooklyn New York Author: WHITESTONE, New York Building Services: Awnings New York Brooklyn, New York

Aug 26 2016
HENRY MECH AAA TEXAS IS A SCAM DOES NOTHING BUT TAKE MONEY Internet Author: ferris, Texas Auto Clubs: HENRY MECH Internet

Aug 21 2016
Nouvalift instant wrinkle cream. 844-720-9074 This company refuses to take a cancelation order. Henry does nothing but argue when a cancellation for future orders was requested. Even tho this cream gave me a rash which had to be treated by a Dermatologist, Henry tried to give me a discount on the cream! I hope it was cancelled, I have a cancellation number Henry gave me and I have contacted my credit card company to refuse any more charges. Internet Author: Sunnyvale, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Nouvalift instant wrinkle cream. 844-720-9074 Internet

Jul 22 2016
Tiaxing Tian Yin Musical Instruments co, Inc Ricky Zhang, Henry Zhang Fake Chinese Violin Dealer Taixing City, Jiangsu Author: Crestwood, Kentucky On-Line Stores: Tiaxing Tian Yin Musical Instruments co, Inc Taixing City, , Jiangsu

Jul 17 2016
Gordon Law Offices Henry R. Gordon, Esq. Misrepresentation of the case Las Vegas Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Lawyers: Gordon Law Offices Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 30 2016
Hec Capital LLC Henry ClarksPaul Brani Loan Scam Accokeek, MD MARYLAND Author: Plattsburgh, New York Miscellaneous Companies: Hec Capital LLC Nationwide

25, Report #1312018

Jun 17 2016
Vacation Rental Finger Lakes Henry Dean, Hank Dean, Finger Lakes Guest House, Monterey House Family Reunion Ruined - Owner Cancelled - Still Waiting for Refund Beaver Dams Internet Author: Miami, Florida Lodging: Vacation Rental Finger Lakes Internet