Your Search | henry gerrits
Approximately 595 Reports Found

Nov 03 2015
Sweepstakes winnings 5 million and new Mercedes Offer 5 million plus new Mercedes if wire $700 to Wells Fargo Babara Henry in Jamaica called many times Not sure Not sure Author: Washington Bait-and-Switch: Sweepstakes winnings

Oct 27 2015
Sacor Financial inc Officer John Henry Davis working for Sacor seizes our cars in 2010, we pay $5000 to get them back again in 2011 one care cause there was no second which that time there was no money and now again on 10/09/15 at 8:30pm my only car that I using to take my kids back and forth to school plus looking for jobs. This people never served me any court hearings he emailed me with judgement papers after he took my car from the apartment I now lived. The judgement emailed to me contains my old old address I used to live in Detroit when I now lived in Southfield Roseville CA California Question Author: Southfield, Michigan District Attorneys Assistant DA: Sacor Financial inc Roseville, California

Oct 09 2015
Colt Ledger and Assoc. Colt Ledger, Henry Blue Hill; COLT LEDGER SCAMMED ME!!!! Internet Blue hill aka colt ledger Author: Florida Financial Services: Colt Ledger and Assoc. Internet

Oct 05 2015
debbie / henry entendencia SCAMMED ON A VACATION RENTAL COLORADO SPRINGS COLORADO Author: MAGNOLIA, Texas Lodging: debbie / henry entendencia Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
Steen, Hamilton & Assoc. Henry Peters Heartless scammers, extremely convincing liars, hang up immediately New York New York Author: Chalmette, Louisiana $$ REWARDS Offered: Steen, Hamilton & Assoc. New York, Oklahoma

Sep 25 2015
Hooman Keshtkar Henry Scam Ripoff Scumbag Thief Laguna Niguel California
Los Angeles Police Department Detective Number Author: Los Angeles, California Motor Vehicle: Hooman Keshtkar

Sep 15 2015
HENRY CHINS AUTO CARE DISHONEST BUSINESS CHATSWORTH California Author: BERKELEY , California Auto Parts: HENRY CHINS AUTO CARE CHATSWORTH, California

Sep 09 2015
HVAC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE HENRY RODRIGUEZ BEWARE STAY AWAY FROM HVAC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE and HENRY RODRIGUES COACHELLA VALLEY CA AS YOU WILL BE SCAMMED INTO PAYING FOR EQUIPENT AND SERVICE THAT WILL NEVER COME. THEY WILL WANT YOU TO PAY TO 3RD PARTIES AS WELL. RUN, RUN, RUN CATHEDRAL CITY California Author: Newport Beach, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: HVAC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE CATHEDRAL CITY, California

Sep 05 2015
us goverment, washington dc henry norman said I had a grant of $7000.00. he gave me a grant number of ap731 and another number to call which was 3153701114. US goverment washington dc Maryland Author: florala, Alabama Cash Services: henry normanwa washington dc, Maryland

Aug 26 2015
Budson Construction Henry Kiner Thief-Fraud-Liar Humble Texas Author: Houston, Texas Builders & Contractors: Budson Construction Humble, Texas

Aug 24 2015
Tennessee investigator HOT ON THE TRAIL of Coltledger.com/Henry “Blue” Hill AKA “Colt Ledger”/Hotfrog.com/JW Vickery/ M.R. COX INC. / Marty Lisle SCAMMERS! Internet Henry Blue Hill AKA Colt Ledger Author: Tennessee Financial Services: Henry Blue Hill AKA Colt Ledger Internet

Aug 24 2015
Colt Ledger AKA Henry Blue Hill nothing but a scammer who preys on victims Internet All CLA WISCONSIN CLIENTS CONTACTED; NONE WROTE THIS ANONYMOUS COMPLAINT Author: Madison, Wisconsin Legal Services: Colt Ledger Internet

Aug 18 2015
Janice Czaikowski and Henry Czaikowski Rented from them for 3 years. Took excellent care of their house. My wife and I decided to buy a house. I have them 60 days notice of my intentions even though my lease only said 30. At a period of 30 days I finally put an offer in on a house and because I knew they would not extend our lease for any period I went ahead and gave them my 30 days notice. Grant it I did give it at 1:30 am an hour and a half late I guess.. To make a long story short. My wife and I moved out and now they are trying to hit us on a 30 day notice fee of $2400. $2400 for giving notice an hour an a half late even though we gave them 60 days notice of our intentions. Crazy! Also they are literally trying to charge us for everything in their house even though we left it in better shape than what they gave it to us in. Do yourself a huge favor and do not rent from these people. They will just screw you in the long run! Lake Mary Florida Author: Florida Housing Rentals: Janice Czaikowski Lake Mary, Florida

Aug 11 2015
RushMarkets.com, Oliver Stewart, Harvey Jones, John Henry Deceptive company, practices fraudulently Internet Author: Lakewood, New Jersey On-Line Business: RushMarkets.com Internet

Aug 08 2015
John Henry Doe & Associates Varooj Varjabedian Vic BedianDan SCAMMERS to protect you from bankruptcy Tarzana California Author: Fontana, California Credit Services: John Henry Doe & Associates Tarzana, California

Aug 07 2015
American Online Bankruptcy Center http://www.chapter7onlinebankruptcyreviews.com/ American Online Bk Ctr Usbankruptcyreviews.com Usabankruptcyassociates.com Usabkassociates.com Bridgeportbankruptcy.com Debtoraid.com Debtorsaid.com Easybkservices.com Easybkservices.net Easybkdocs.com Henry Ihejirika runs ring of US bankruptcy scam sites from outside of the country, providing legal advice with license and exposing users to purjury Canada Internet Author: Olympia, Washington Legal Process Services: American Online Bankruptcy Center Internet

Aug 04 2015
BTS, Vivacious Vision Production, Improvisation Workshop, Mirror 2 Mirror Productions, etc Robert Keith Beasley,James Beasley,Henry Norris,Chris Beasley,Keith Beasley,Mr. B Numerous Scamming Modeling Agencies Run By Robert Keith Beasley Decatur Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Modeling Agencies: BTS, Vivacious Vision Production, Improvisation Workshop, Mirror 2 Mirror Productions, etc Decatur , Georgia

Jul 25 2015
Doctor Junk Ojito Waste Systems Do NOT call Doctor Junk (Bob) or Ojito Waste Systems (Henry) to pick up your trash. Hialeah Florida
Ojito Waste Systems Prides in Excellent Customer Service Author: Miami, Florida Recycling/Trash removal: Doctor Junk Hialeah, Florida

Jul 18 2015
m360network.net M360Network,Inc. Patrick L. Henry Iphone 6 Plus $450 Money Scam, Once You Make A Purchase They Are Gone! Charlotte Internet, NC Author: Monroe, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: m360network.net Internet

Jul 14 2015
SouthWestRe Siperior Protection Plan Warrenty Fraud on behalf of Bill McBride Cheverlet Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Port Henry, New York Auto Dealers: Superior Protection Plan Albuquerque, New Mexico

Jul 09 2015
Henry and Wales Furniture Poor quality and service New Albany Mississippi
Author: Ponte Vedra, Florida Furniture Manufactures: Henry and Wales Furniture New Albany, Mississippi

Jul 07 2015
Sunflower Solar Generators Dr. Hernando Solis,Hernando Solis,Henry Solis,Dr. Solis Fraudulent inventor never shipped $10,000 solar generator purchased 6 months ago Internet
Author: Torrance, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Sunflower Solar Generators Internet

Jul 06 2015
Vemics Inc., iMedicor, Nancy Henry Didn't pay me a penny for the work I did for her.  Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Software: Vemics Inc. Internet

Jul 03 2015
Punta Cana Financial Group Services Kevin Miller, Raymon Antonio Jimenez-Almanzar, Henry Martinez Received a phone call on 7/2/15, from Kevin Miller, Financial Director. Wanting to resale my time share to Coke Cola Corp. New Jersey (Phone Number) Time Share In Punta Cana Internet Author: Pontiac, Michigan Timeshare Rentals: Punta Cana Financial Group Services Internet

Jun 25 2015
Freedom Living Corp / Smart Marketing Family / HENRY ESTRADA SCAM DOING CREDIT REPAIR AND DEBT SETTLEMENT PLEASE DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY Garden City New York
Author: NY , New York Credit Services: Freedom Living Corp / Smart Marketing Family Garden City , New York