Your Search | heritage montessori school

Oct 03 2015
Lincoln Heritage Forte Management Very illletrate Manager/Trainer Jackson Mississippi Btw Author: Biloxi , Mississippi Insurance Companies: Lincoln Heritage Jackson, Mississippi

Oct 02 2015
Beneke Financial Group Advertised student tuition loan program that was never really available for my school. San Antonio Texas Author: Other Loan Brokers: Beneke Financial Group San Antonio, Texas

Oct 02 2015
E U Business school, currently headed by Dirk Craen, forced by Swiss authorities to stop calling itself (European) University -- E U Business School, formerly known as European University -- -- E U Business School, no longer allowed to call itself a University --Internet Author: internet Con Artists: E U Business school, currently headed by Dirk Craen, forced by Swiss authorities to stop calling itself (European) University internet

Oct 01 2015
Iverson Institute this is a bad school atlanta Georgia Author: Buford, Georgia Health Care Education: Iverson Institute atlanta, Georgia

Sep 30 2015
 Glenville High School Classmate.Inc took money out my account and didn't informed me that after three months of service they debit your account with out authorized. and would like my $15.00 put back into my account as of 9/30/2015. East Cleveland Ohio Author: East, Ohio On-Line Business: Glenville High School Classmate Inc. East Cleveland, Ohio

Sep 29 2015
Celadon Trucking applied to attend school in Laredo,Tx. was disriminated against Indianapolis Indiana Author: Baytown, Texas Racists: Celadon Trucking Indianapolis, Indiana

Sep 27 2015
KAS ICT Kids Acting School ICTIC TalentHelen G NadelH G NadelHelene Goldnadel con artist, theft, liar, Lake Forest California
Author: Lake Forest, California Con Artists: KAS ICT Lake Forest, California

Sep 26 2015
Robert G Coffill Bob Coffill, Bob Coffil Robert Coffill former Massachusesst School Superintendent Massachusetts Nationwide Had... Author: Saugus, Massachusetts Financial Services: Robert G Coffill Nationwide

Sep 25 2015
First Cornerstone Group LLC - Lance Edwards Lance Edwards' Small Apartments School Guaranteed Refund Denied due to their lack of communication to provide proper address to return materials Houston Texas Author: Red Oak, Texas Seminar Programs: First Cornerstone Group LLC - Lance Edwards Houston, Texas

Sep 25 2015
Production Media Co/School House Folders SCAM/RIPOFF-PLEASE AVIOID Beaverton Ohio Author: Staten Island,, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Production Media Co Beaverton , Ohio

Sep 24 2015
lowest price traffic school biggest rip off . com/ online traffic school Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Con Artists: lowest price traffic school Internet

Sep 24 2015
Cortiva institute Wall NJ I was accepted by two different financial aids, I thought great. Well I attended the institute for 3 days and I got sick. They never received my financial aid because I withdrew from the school because of my condition. Well I just received a call from a collection agency telling me I owe Cortiva a full amount of $12,000.00 dollars in full for attending there school. Funny I was there for 3 days I left before the withdraw date. They are not gonna get a dime from me. The staff there are very pushy also, I had a family member in the hospital and these people kept calling me insisting on starting the school gate on time I had to take care of my family member before I did anything but they still kept calling me at least 3 to 4 times a day to get me to start the classes did not like their attitude did not like the teachers or the administration. Wall Township New Jersey Author: North Brunswick, New Jersey Con Artists: Cortiva institute Wall NJ Wall Township, New Jersey

Sep 22 2015
Harris Connect Scam for high school directory Chesapeake Virginia Author: Odessa , Texas Public Schools: Harris Connect Chesapeake , Virginia

Sep 18 2015
Jefferson online high school Jefferson high school Fake high school diploma Nogales Arizona Author: WINTER HAVEN, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Jefferson online high school Nogales, Arizona

Sep 16 2015
Jefferson high school Internet Author: clarksville, Tennessee Adult Career & Continuing Education: Jefferson high school CLARKSVILLE, Tennessee

Sep 16 2015
Salter school Fall river Massachusetts Author: New Bedford, Massachusetts Health Care Education: Salter school Fall river, Massachusetts

Sep 15 2015
Lincoln academy online high school Fraud!!!!! Not accredited tried to go to collage with this nope I paid 400$ for no reason Internet Author: Independence, Missouri Cross-Border Scams: Lincoln academy online high school Internet

Sep 14 2015
Dynamic Heritage Concepts, LTD. John Blanchard Incomplete work, lies, took deposit work not done, caused damage to home Altamont New York Author: Albany, New York Home Improvements: Dynamic Heritage Concepts, LTD. Altamont, New York

Sep 13 2015

Sep 12 2015
SSI Financial Ken ext. 101 told me he would assist me without me meeting him. I fax my info to him and he added income, dependents, and other false information to my taxes. now I can not receive my financial aid for school. Houston texas Author: Houston, Texas Income tax: SSI Financial Nationwide

Sep 10 2015
WorldStrides Educational School Trips West Virginia Author: Sparks, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: WorldStrides Nationwide

Sep 09 2015
Northwestern College, Bridgeview Illinois Northwestern Business College This school took me for $30,000.00 in student loans and then made screwed me over by giving me bad references when places of employment would call them. All because I would not have sex with two legal intructors, Frank Marcello and Joe Pecko. Bridgeview  Illinois
The Graduation rate at Northwestern College is very low 24% Author: chicago, Illinois Adult Career & Continuing Education: Northwestern College, Bridgeview IL Bridgeview Il, Illinois

Sep 08 2015
Kaplan University Texas School Of Business Will promise the sun and moon and won't be able to deliver any of it! houston Nationwide Author: houston, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Kaplan University Nationwide

Sep 06 2015
Windsor University School of Medicine Scam Medical School, Fraud, Abuse Cayon Caribbean What are you doing? Author: Gerrardstown, West Virginia Colleges and Universities: Windsor UniversitySchool of Medicine Cayon, Other

Sep 06 2015
Pearl ,MS ,Child protective services Back in October 20,2010 l went to Pearl,MS to pick up my child from Apartment building that's where my daughter 5 yr old at the time. She was dropped off there from her school bus,this day when my child stepped off the bus and got into the car.Just before Took custody of my kids,for no good reason. Pearl Mississippi Author: Detroit , Michigan Child Protective Services: Pearl ,MS ,Child protective services Mississippi