Your Search | heritage montessori school

Oct 21 2016
587,,,, Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 19 2016
Tennessee Prep Academy Tennessee Preparatory Academy TPA Harold Rayford Jr. This is a basketball academy scam, don't send your child to this fake school. Memphis Tennessee
Author: ROSWELL, Georgia Private Schools: Tennessee Prep Academy Memphis, Tennessee

Oct 13 2016
Keenstate Limited ; Marcelo Povesi ; ALCHIMEDIA LTD; KEENGROUP UNITE LTD; DRINKSMOTION LTD; KEEN LANGUAGE SCHOOL LTD Property agents nightmare - London Nationwide Author: London, Property Management: Keenstate Limited Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
Belford High School Recieved my high school diploma thinking it was credited. Internet Author: Temple hills, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Belford High School Internet

Oct 12 2016
Barclay Career School Ripoff Washington, DC Dist of Columbia Author: Fort Washington, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Barclay Career School Dist of Columbia

Oct 10 2016
Medical Prep institute of Tampa bay 2304 Busch Bvld Tampa Florida Stay away from this school it's a scam Tampa Florida Author: Virginia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Medical Prep institute of Tampa bay Tampa, Florida

Oct 09 2016
SKIP BARBER RACING SCHOOL Luring customers with generous offers, not delivering service and not refunding money back - BEWARE! Braselton Georgia Author: Other Sports Instruction: SKIP BARBER RACING SCHOOL Braselton, Georgia

Oct 09 2016
Business Computer Training Institute BCTI This school was a scam. 14 years later, I'm still paying for it! Fife Washington Author: Olympia, Washington Trade Schools: Business Computer Training Institute Fife, Washington

Oct 08 2016
NWCU Law Northwestern California University of Law NWCU LAW online law school from Sacramento, CA NWCU LAW is a fraud buyer beware of unaccredited law school Sacramento CA Internet Author: New York Colleges and Universities: NWCU Law Northwestern California University of Law Internet

Oct 07 2016
Watterson School Of Business & Technology Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Financial Education: Watterson School Of Business & Technology Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

Oct 04 2016
e-teacher, eteacher hebrew online school, eteacher group Wrong information towards cancellation policies; not willing to give money back; threatening to sue me for a money I do not owe Internet
Unprepared Salespeople - Lies about the contract Policies - I remember everything now! Author: Greenwich, Connecticut Language: e-teacher Internet

Oct 04 2016
School House Folders, Production Media Co. No proof of service delivery, lies over the phone, terrible customer service. Beaverton Oregon Author: Keyport, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: School House folders Beaverton, Oregon

Oct 03 2016
Barbizon modeling and acting school BARBIZON MODELINGBARBIZON ACTINGBARBIZON MODELING AGENCY BARBIZON MODELING AGENCY IS A SCAM Manhattan Nationwide Author: Clifton Park, New York Modeling Agencies: Barbizon modeling and acting school Nationwide

Sep 29 2016
Fletcher Realty & Builder Solicitation call came in to sell a 4x4 ad for the Buchholz High School Basketball Program, Gainesville FL Davenport IOWA
Author: Gainesville, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: New Start Media LLC Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
International Academy Of Design And Technology IADT- Nashville Complete ripoff, location closed, notified of closing right after I started school there, teach out Nashville, TN Author: Nashville, Tennessee Trade Schools: International Academy Of Design And Technology Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
University Sports Publications School District Publishing, Medical Publishing, Municipal Publishing SCAM COMPANY WITH UNETHICAL PRACTICES NAPLES Nationwide Author: Wellington, Florida Colleges and Universities: University Sports Publications Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
Barclay Career School I never received my Paralegal Certificate but I did receive the bill from Dept of Education. Is there any retribution in this matter and now they are out of business Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Attorneys & Legal Services: Barclay Career School Washington, Dist of Columbia

Sep 20 2016
Sandford Brown College I graduated Sandford Brown in 2013. My last year there they were closing down they told us becasue of lack of participation. Since then I have not be able to obtain employement which is one of the things they promised they would help me find. Also whenever i show someone my diploma they laugh and say didn't you know that was a rip off school No one acknolwge it. Also I wasn't able to pass the state's exam to be certified I want to know how I can sue these people. I owe $30K in student loans. McLean Virginia Author: MD, Maryland Colleges and Universities: Sandford Brown College McLean , Virginia

Sep 18 2016
Vatterott College (Sunset Hills) Trade School False reporting of first term payment St Louis Missouri Author: St Louis, Missouri Trade Schools: Vatterott College (Sunset Hills) St Louis, Missouri

Sep 15 2016
Medical Prep Institute of Tampa Bay Jena Fadziso This school is a scam who prey on students Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Health Care Education: Medical Prep Institute of Tampa Bay Tampa, Florida

Sep 14 2016
Nejha M Mason Nehja Mason Nehja M Mason Signature Flight bias cronyism Florida, Miami Internet
I am an employee and don't set salaries Author: Colorado Aviation Schools: Nejha M Mason Internet

Sep 14 2016
GE Capital James cooper I was calling GE Capital hoping to get a loan of at least $3,000 I am a beginning student at IU and I just wanted the money to help me pay for school so I called back and got a man named or who named himself James Cooper Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Computer Dealers: GE Capital Colorado

Sep 13 2016
Southeastern High School I paid for 2 diploma's that's not accredited, the Army Recruiter's laughed at me. Miramar Florida The easy way.... Author: Jacksonville, Arkansas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Southeastern High School Miramar, Florida

Sep 13 2016
Colorado Technical University I want to join in in the class action lawsuit against CTU for withholding federal funds for education from us. I've been attending there for 4 years now and have one off their higher one accounts for stipends To Be direct deposited in. In early Augus They have mishandled my federal education school loans. Colorado Springs, Colorado Internet Author: Batavia, Ohio Colleges and Universities: Colorado Technical University Internet

Sep 07 2016