HERITAGE MONTESSORI SCHOOL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: heritage montessori school
There may be more specific results for "heritage montessori school"
For more specific results for "heritage montessori school"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 23 2017
phoenix VA hospital 7th. Street and Indian school road New rules for va hospital Phoenix Phoenix Arizona Author: Youngtown, Arizona Healthcare Centers: phoenix VA hospital Phoenix , Arizona

May 23 2017
DENVER BUSINESS COLLEGE HONOLULU HAWAII I attended to Denver Business College in Honolulu Hawaii in 1997 for APPLIED SCIENCE IN MEDICAL OFFICE ADMINITRATION. I RECIEVED MY DIPLOMA. THE SCHOOL IS VANIZED. I APPLIED TO COLLEGE AND THE SCHOOL CANNOT RETRIEVE THE TRANSCRIPT BECAUSE THE DENVER BUSINESS COLLEGE NEVER EXISTED. MY STUDENT LOAN IS IS MAX OUT I CANT FIND A JOB AND CANT GO BACK TO SCHOOL TO ACCOUNT FOR MY CREDITIAL. TOTAL RIP OFF. PLEASE ADVICE. HONOLULU HAWAII Author: Watertown, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: DENVER BUSINESS COLLEGE HONOLULU HAWAII

May 19 2017
University of Miami Law School, Miami Florida breeding ground for unethical and corrupt lawyers Coral Gables Florida Author: Miami, Florida Colleges and Universities: University of Miami Law School, Miami Florida Coral Gables, Florida

May 17 2017
Kaplan collage Kaplan university Got me to enroll into the school promising me that I would have a job after graduation making 40,000 a year Dayton Ohio Author: eldorado, Ohio Colleges and Universities: Kaplan collage Ohio

May 15 2017
Los Altos High School the Judgement only $1000, NOT enough for 20% of what she DAMAGED on my property, hacienda heights CA Author: hacienda heights, California Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Lind Rose Solis Lied, Cheat, at the Court , with LOUSY ACTING CA

May 15 2017
Bump Armor BUMP ARMOR SCHOOL CASES QUALITY PROBLEMS, BROKEN ZIPPER, CANT CONTACT BUMP ARMOR SCHOOL CASES QUALITY PROBLEMS, BROKEN ZIPPER, CAN'T CONTACT New Milford Connecticut Author: NEW MILFORD, Connecticut Computer Dealers: Bump Armor Nationwide

May 13 2017
Medvance Institute The told me that I will have my practices on the same time that I went to School. By the time that we finish our classes and start going to the practices they said to all of us that tehy can not gave us another schedule, for the practice. As I cannot went in the morning because I was working to pay my bills, I do not get graduate from the school. They lie to all of us. Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Colleges and Universities: Medvance Institute Florida

May 11 2017
Allego They called says if I didn't return the product they would keep charging me. I said I used the product and they wanted the empty bottle returned. Allegro Returns Department. 14925 Heritage Crest Way Bluffdale, Utah 84065 They made several. Barges to my bank account. My bank alerted me and I told them the one time charge I authorized. I got a new card. Bluffdale Utah Author: Lake Charles, Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Allego Bluffdale, Utah

May 10 2017
Lowest price traffic school Scam rip off Florida,  Florida Author: wesley chapel, Florida Driving Schools: Lowest price traffic school Internet

May 09 2017
My Heritage Dna kits with drew money from my account for dna kit that i never received. on line only Internet Author: fernandina beach, Florida Advertising Agencies: My Heritage Dna kits Internet

May 07 2017
North Park Elementary School Swan Development Chicago, Eric Moulyon RICO, Slander, Corruption Chicago Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Politicians: North Park Elementary School

May 07 2017
Christian Education Leadership Academy CELA Private school not accredited committing fraud and telling lies Pewaukee Wisconsin
Author: Pewaukee, Wisconsin Private Schools: Christian Education Leadership Academy Pewaukee , Wisconsin

May 05 2017
Heritage finance group Witte e randall, Randall Witte, David Hendrix Suppose to be a private lending service and for the past year I have been trying to get a loan for $150,000 and I have sent $2000 for nearly a year at 5 different time .I have a letter of guarantee that the would fund also have a letter that they would my money if they didn't fund and 9 months later I have recieved nothing. they have more excuses than I could think of they have said every excuse other than the dog ate the money. They have you send money to individuals through western union who launder the funds and send to them. Nothing but lies have been caught in many lies did send info through the mail and got a letter back from the Los angles da they happen to be using the same address. The letter stated that it was a scam Los angles California Author: Houston, Texas Loans: Heritage finance group Los angles, California

May 05 2017
Family Heritage Cancer Insurance Scam of a lifetime. Broadview Heights Ohio Author: Craig, Nebraska Insurance Agencies: Family Heritage Cancer Insurance Broadview Heights, Ohio

May 04 2017
Happy Valley Traffic School Happy Valley Traffic School clearly drops the ball and blames the consumer Glendale Arizona/Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Legal Process Services: Happy Valley Traffic School Internet

May 04 2017
PayCheck Stub Online COMPLETE RIPOFF School Project? Author: Columbus, Ohio Personal Services: PayCheck Stub Online Internet

May 04 2017
Archbishop John Carroll High School Frank the Fox Frank Fox is a crook and rips parents off with his deception on enrollment. Radnor Pennsylvania Author: Upper Darby, Pennsylvania Charter Schools: Archbishop John Carroll High School Radnor, Pennsylvania

May 03 2017
Knapp College of Business They got my Pell Grant and my student loan and I only attended school for 16 days. Tacoma Washington Author: Minot, North Dakota Colleges and Universities: Knapp College of Business Tacoma, Washington

May 02 2017
Barclay Career School Got student loan, started class. Attended 10 classes then had an accident. 4 weeks later went to go back but they were closed with no information. JACKSONVILLE Florida Author: Lumberton, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Barclay Career School JACKSONVILLE, Florida

May 02 2017
Adjuster Pro Adjuster Pro School Ripoff Business Bedford Texas Author: Santa Cruz, California Trade Schools: Adjuster Pro Bedford, Texas

May 01 2017
SARAH S LEMMENT,TIMOTHY,P &PROKOPIK THESE PEOPLE WORK FOR MABE WORKERS COMPENSATION THESE PEOPLE NEGLECTED MY WIFE FOR MORE THAN 20 MONTHS DUE TO A FALL AT SCHOOL IN 2014AND INJURED HER LEFT KNEE AND IT NEEDED SURGERY BALTIMORE Maryland my rebutel makes no sence Author: Waldorf, Maryland Medical Personnel: SARAH S LEMMENT,TIMOTHY,P &PROKOPIK BALTIMORE, Maryland

May 01 2017
Dr. Paul Lowe / Private School Admissions Advisors / Pinnacleeducationalcenter partywithmoms.comivy league admission advisorsivy league boot camp Dr. Paul Lowe is a fraud entirely. He runs multiple website offering private school admissions counseling, but is really just suckering parents out of big $$$ and provides absolutely no services. As soon as your check is cashed - hes gone. Internet Author: Far Hills, New Jersey Private Schools: Private School Admissions Advisors Internet

Apr 30 2017
Lorenz university Lorenz high school They gave me fake diplomas took my money Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Adult Career & Continuing Education: Lorenz university Lorenz high school Internet

Apr 29 2017
progressive trucking school i got rip off for my money in still ain't got my CDL start date 12/27/16 to 03/09/17 160 hr course Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Driving Schools: progressive trucking school Chicago, Illinois

Apr 29 2017
Lithonia Middle School Middle school Lithonia Georgia Author: Lithonia, Georgia K-12 Language: Lithonia Middle School Lithonia, Georgia