Your Search | heritage web design

May 17 2016
Phillip Sherman Design Staci Inspekton garage sale style with a bad attitude West Hollywood California Phillip Sherman Design and his assistant Staci Inspektor Author: Studio City, California Furniture & Furnishings: Phillip Sherman Design West Hollywood, California

May 17 2016
Im so country Ordered a flasglight and never recieved product. After contacting company via web site a couple of times, web site reply came back undeiverable!!! Unknown Internet Author: Vancouver, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Im so country Internet

May 13 2016
Optimal Web Solutions Superior Web Solutions, APEX Web Solutions, and Flourish Web Designs Wouldn't Return Phone Calls, Provided Service to a Different Company Seattle, WA Washington Cardinal Elite Web Strategies/Still haven't returned $$$ Author: EAGLE RIVER, Alaska Consumer Services: Optimal Web Solutions Seattle, WA, Washington

May 13 2016
WTS Eticket deducts a fee from bank account. Not able to contact. Web site is not secure. New York New York Suggestion... Author: Kingston, Tennessee Ticket Sales: WTS Eticket New York, New York

May 13 2016
ResumeHelp BE WARY OF FREE RESUME TEMPLATES ON THE WEB does not appear Internet Author: Niagara Falls, Ontario Employment Services: ResumeHelp Internet

May 12 2016
Is It Normal This Site Is Full Of Haters, Bullies, Pedophiles Internet Author: Alabama Adult Web Site: Is It Normal Internet

May 12 2016
Nexcess - Beyond Hosting - Magento Hosting NOT SECURE HOSTING - Unlawfully Steal your files and give them unauthorized individuals Southfield, MI Internet
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Web Hosting: Nexcess - Beyond Hosting Internet

May 12 2016
BEY*BLISSFULEYES SKIN ELEMENT, EYE VIBE ,PRODUCT NAMEeyecare5404276240BEY*BLISSFULEYES, I.D. 3899000002763660 Extortion - charged unauthorized amounts to my credit card. Gave fake documentation to my credit card company. billed charges from a NO ADDRESS, NO WEB ADDRESS COMPANY, USED United States Postal Service to complete the scam. NO CITY - NO INTERNET ADDRESS Internet Author: San Jose, California Sales People: BEY*BLISSFULEYES Internet

May 12 2016
FIRST MEDIA DESIGN firstmediadesign.com / THEY WILL HIRE OVERSEAS AGENTS AND NOT PAYING THEM, SCAMMERS!!!!!!!! Montreal, Canada Internet Author: Santo Domingo, Alabama Advertising Agencies: FIRST MEDIA DESIGN Internet

May 11 2016
Lead Web Designs Rick Ridamae WARNING, WARNING, WARNING If you’re thinking of hiring Lead web design you will regret it. He has no respect of his own contract. He told me it would take only 30 days to get my web site up and online, still not done after 5 months. he also said under contract I would get SEO and face book placement for my business all I got is an unfinished web site with no SEO. no answer when I call, I went looking for his office. No such a business at that location. So all of you that are thinking about doing any business with Lead Web Design you will be disappointed. Rick lied, deceived, and scammed me to get my money for a service that is very poor at best. And you will only know after it’s too late. West Palm Beach, Floida  Author: Jupiter, Florida Websites: Lead Web Designs Internet

May 11 2016
Dish net work First of all I had problem with Dish Net Work service the first week I sign of a long un satisfying 2 year contract. Lynchburg virginia Nationwide
Author: Lynchburg, Virginia Adult Web Site: Dish net work Nationwide

May 10 2016
Iceberg Cups I ordered a pink 30oz yeti cup from them on 4/3/2016. As of today May 10 I have not received any thing from them. I believe I have been RIPPED off. Their FB page is gone as is their web site. I'm Internet Author: Nashville , Tennessee WANTED REWARD $$$: Iceberg Cups Internet

May 09 2016
hostforweb.com HostForWeb Can a Crooked Web Host Company Hold an Online Business Hostage? Chicago Illinois Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Web Hosting: hostforweb.com Chicago, Illinois

May 09 2016
Elite, Cardinal Elite, Web Strategies, AlphaTech, aka The Tech Dept, The Income Class.com These companies are liars and high pressure sales people. , Washington, Utah, Oregon, California, et al See above Author: Jurupa Valley, California E-trade: Carl McVey Internet

May 09 2016
Heritage Acceptance Corp I purchased a car and it was total and the insurance company payed what they said the book value but now they want me to pay the difference between what the insurance payed and they. Say I owe Elkhart I Indiana You Don't Have A Clue Author: Chicago, Illinois Car Financing: Heritage Acceptance Corp Elkhart I, Indiana

May 09 2016
The United States Service Dog Registry USSDR , usservicedogregistry.org , info@usservicedogregistry.org I rgistered my dog paid $55.00 for a patch and 2 ID cards Contact Us / Press Inquiries on web page United States Dog Registry Author: McEwen, Tennessee Animal Services: The United States Service Dog Registry Internet

May 09 2016
iPage Illegal use of customer data Burlington Massachusetts Author: Castro Valley, California Web Hosting: iPage Burlington, Massachusetts

Easyspace Iomart Group Hosting Auto Renew Rip-off Glasgow Scotland
Author: London, Alabama Web Hosting: Easyspace Glasgow , Scotland

May 08 2016
Samsung tells me to pay up to fix Note Edge 4 Design Flaw Potential fire hazard, burned my finger, melted my SIM card Nationwide Author: Clay, New York Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Nationwide

May 07 2016
Stephen Estrada, Estrada Design Build, Estrada Inc Terrible, costly mistake ending in project abandonment Odenton Maryland Author: Bethesda, Maryland Pool Builders: Stephen Estrada Odenton, Maryland

May 07 2016
Crushaiders tech solutionsLLP Dev and ray josh they promised to provide two web sited and advertising u tube vidios gogle add word account with advertising but all I recieved was a poorly designe web site they would not make the changed I asked for they are a indian company Nationwide Author: antioch , California Computer Marketing Companies: Crushaiders tech solutionsLLP Nationwide

May 07 2016
casualdating4u.com datingfactory.de casual dating for you casual dating 4 u Typical DATING WEBSITE scam. FAKE SPAMBOT profiles Beverly Hills Nationwide
Author: Miami, Florida Adult Web Site: casualdating4u.com Nationwide

May 07 2016
Terry Stanfield Heritage Texas Properties He will still your money. Houston Texas Texas Heritage Author: Tempe, Arizona Property Management: Terry Stanfield Houston, Texas

May 06 2016
Direct Web Advertising, Inc Direct Web Advertising was paid $1,650 for website was never received; and doesn't change report. Boynton Beach Florida Author: Margate, Florida Websites: Direct Web Advertising, Inc Boynton Beach, Florida

May 05 2016
HOST4ASP.NET ENDLESSFORC THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM / I COULD NOT GET HOSTING WORKING FOR OVER 2 DAYS FINALLY GOT THEM TO AGREE TO A REFUND / HOWEVER THEY DISPUTED IT AND BECAME A HUGE HEADACHE.  MIDDLE EASTERN Internet Author: Gainesville, Florida Web Hosting: HOST4ASP.NET Internet