HERITAGE WEB DESIGN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: heritage web design
There may be more specific results for "heritage web design"
For more specific results for "heritage web design"
Showing 26-50 of 16,719 Found Reports For more specific results for "heritage web design"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 12 2017
Raymond Martineau Ray Martineau, Sensei Ray my worlds smartest ecard, dream team freedom, freelance scam, web design scam, refuses to pay for work, theft of service Boynton Beach Florida
Author: Arlington, Texas Small Business Services: Raymond Martineau Boynton Beach, Florida

Jun 12 2017
logoscientist Jerry Miller, David Moore...... The whole company The Lied, Never Finished my web site as promise, Left on wanted content on my web site from the templates they used to create my website, it took them over 6 months just to give the me the unfinished product...customer service sucks big time ,.. it seems like everybody is a liar, they tried to force me into a website maintenance contract that by intentionally messing my site up... I intentionally asked that my site be developed with a soft code so that i van go in make small changes when i wanted to things like change my companies telephone number ... they made very difficult for me third someone else.. i ended up creating a new website after waisting $1500 with logoscientist.com... what a waist, these guys are not to be trusted New Jersey east coast of America supposedly Internet Author: new your, New York Websites: logoscientist.net Internet

Jun 12 2017
DingPinghui trading Has a web site to order Authenic COACH HANDBAGS when they are Fake!! Internet Author: NEW PORT RICHEY, Florida Attorney Generals: DingPinghui trading Internet

Jun 12 2017
Timothy McGuire Computer Doc Tim McGuire Tim McGuire Computer Doc EVER, for website hosting, he is a liar and a thief!!! He is hosting my website for me and although I paid him thousands of dollars he would not release my domain name. Go Daddy said that he could do it for free but he refused to do so. After my label directly paid to renew the domain name $90 to GoDaddy he threatened me that if I would not send him $65 via Western Union and do what he says he will shut my website down.  Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Web Hosting: Timothy McGuire Computer Doc Internet

Jun 11 2017
Queen City Graphic Design Kevin Elliott 350$ worth of t shirts ruined!!! New Richmond Ohio
Author: Bethel, Ohio Printing & Copy Services: Queen City Graphic Design New Richmond , Ohio

jjessj jjessj Collar Space scammed me out of money London Internet
Author: Southwark, Alabama Adult Web Site: jjessj Collar Space Internet

Jun 11 2017
GoDaddy these parasites are holding my websites hostage - demanding $253 for each to re-activate Phoenix Arizona Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Web Hosting: GoDaddy Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 11 2017
Scott Robyn Scott Robyn We just meet at dating site,he send me and gmail , so we talk there and communicate for 1 and half week, he told me that he work as a Marine Chief Security Officer in US, and he born and grew up in NY. Will for me first chat he is nice guy every time we chat very nice, he said he will come to Philippines to meet and he will bring her mum to meet my family too,will at first I believe it because really I didn't know that he is a scammer , he wants to sends me a gifts, and a money 100,000$ really I didn't know I give my details to him, please help me, I don't want to have problems I really don't know that he do scams.:( Poland but he said he will go to Albania for work Internet Author: Cebu City, Other Adult Web Site: Scott Robyn Internet

Jun 10 2017
Cultivating Coders 1961 Scam Web Development Bootcamp Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Computer Classes: Cultivating Coders

Jun 09 2017
Home Design Online game The online game Home Design is the most deceptive game I've I've ever played. They deliberately mislead their players. Internet Author: LAKE STEVENSl, Washington Festivals & Event Services: Home Design Game Internet

Jun 09 2017
A Small Orange Deceptive Billing for hosting add ons unknown Internet Author: san marcos, Texas Web Hosting: A Small Orange Internet

Jun 08 2017
Internet pro devices/web advantage Cool handel.com .web advantage.com .internet prose vices.com . Well stair up cost me hundreds of dollars and now I can get no info to try and get my money back but once I placed an order I got nothing  Internet Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Computer Marketing Companies: Internet pro devices/web advantage

audrey schmidt. audreyschmidt11@gmail.com Internet
Author: OMAHA, Nebraska Adult Web Site: audrey schmidt. Internet

Jun 07 2017
Steve Berry- Berry Web Design promised ongoing service to my site and web hosting. Now does not return calls or emails. I have to find out the Web Host so I can access my site unknown--Southern California Author: Berkeley, California Websites: Steve Berry- Berry Web Design Internet

Jun 07 2017
Scout Lawn Care Landscape Design Scout Lawn Care Dishonest Company ,Not fulfilling the job that was promised Floyd Knobs Indiana Author: Floyd Knobs, Indiana Landscaping: Scout Lawn Care Landscape Design Floyd Knobs, Indiana

Jun 07 2017
Molly Stewart Myfreecams MissMolly on myfreecams MissMolly/Molly Stewart on Myfreecams Seattle Internet
Author: Michigan Adult Web Site: Molly Stewart Myfreecams Internet

Jun 07 2017
Compressionsale.com This site advertises FREE Shipping on ALL Orders at least ten times on each web page and you only find out you are charged shipping after the order is placed Internet Author: Hyattsville, Maryland Medical Supplies: Compressionsale.com Internet

Jun 07 2017
Christina Tullo web design scam New Jersey Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Websites: Christina Tullo Internet

Jun 07 2017
Marcel, Joseph Franko, Scott Miller, Lack of Integrity, Dishonored Express Trust Irvine California Author: Indian Trail, North Carolina Web Hosting: RevShareMedia Irvine, California

Jun 06 2017
Hostgator Sitelock Infects website then charges to fix site Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Web Hosting: Hosgator Nationwide

Jun 06 2017
Design Home by Crowdstar Robbed! Internet Author: Parker, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Design Home by Crowdstar Internet

Jun 05 2017
L'etoile Charge you 98.29 extra for a product they tell you is a sample for 4.95 Internet Author: Ashley, Illinois Adult Web Site: L'etoile Internet

Jun 04 2017
Wine house realty Goldstein holdings $129.99 fee taken upfront then no response Web Internet Author: White Plains, New York Realtors: Wine house realty Internet

Jun 03 2017
Southern style design bar Fraudulently offered htv but 1 get 1 free and charged my credit card and never delievered product Webster Internet Texas
Author: Madisonville, Kentucky Arts & Crafts Stores: Southern style design bar Internet

Jun 02 2017
LogoDesignGuarantee.com Initial design was given and then and then logo was abandoned. Internet Author: Aberdeen, Washington Computer Graphics: LogoDesignGuarantee.com Internet