Your Search | heritage web design

Jan 10 2017
Zero Water Poor, Unresearched Product Design/Flimsy, Substandard Quality 23-cup Unit Trevose, Pennsylvania Internet Author: Arkansas Appliances: Zero Water Internet

Jan 10 2017
mastercraft remodeling & design llc. Walter Ani Barrios VILLAFUERTE UNPROFESSIONAL, DISHONEST and SLOPPY CONTRACTOR College Park Maryland Author: Dist of Columbia Builders & Contractors: mastercraft remodeling & design llc. College Park , Maryland

Jan 10 2017
Janus Options I opened an account in April 27,2016 with a deposit of $.500 ,$2,500 on 5/30 $1,000 on 77/8 with bonus balance is $62,799. Requested withdrawal but refused time after time Now web site is down. London Author: White City, Oregon Investment Brokers: Janus Options

Jan 09 2017
Camping and Fishing Outlet Web site said they were based out of San Antonio TX Failed to deliver San Antonio Texas Nationwide Author: Cody, Wyoming Fishing: Camping and Fishing Outlet Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
Alternative Online Design Committed Fraud when claiming that the websites created were in fact Amazon affiliate websites. Misrepresented and withheld commissions. Misrepresented SEO service. Phoenix Arizona Author: El Dorado Hills, California Work at Home: Alternative Online Design Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 07 2017
logodesignguarantee.com Logo design guarantee False advertising, no money back guarantee Internet Author: Interlaken, New York Small Business Services: logodesignguarantee.com Internet

Jan 06 2017
Verio Worlds Worst Web Host Denver Colorado Author: Aylett, Virginia Web Hosting: Verio Internet

Jan 06 2017
conslines.com I tried being able to have my husband calle while he's in jail and I was never able to get the call through. I asked multiple times to cancel my subscription and never got a reply back. I even tried calling but was sent to a voice mail which is odd because if this is a business it shouldn't have voicemail set up for an information hotline USA Internet Author: Amarillo, Texas Adult Web Site: conslines.com Internet

Jan 06 2017
InterCasino / Dumarca Gaming Ltd Inter CasinoKayako Casino, Gaming, Gambling, Slot Machines, Roulette, Black Jack, Online Gaming web site Msida, Malta Internet
Author: Blackwood, Other Casinos & Cardrooms: InterCasino / Dumarca Gaming Ltd Internet

Jan 05 2017
BestCloud.cz Shady Cheap VPS dealings Internet
Author: , New Brunswick Web Hosting: BestCloud.cz Internet

Jan 04 2017
Dominion Law Associates Neither phone number listed on their letter or web site works. A search for them gives the same non working numbers. I'm very suspicious of a rip off Va Beach Virginia Author: Norfolk, Virginia Lawyers: Dominion Law Associates Va Beach, Virginia

Jan 03 2017
Roman James Design Build Roman James ROMAN TOOK OUR PERMIT MONEY AND NEVER CALLED AGAIN Newport Beach California Notice of Subpoena Author: Newport Beach, California Builders & Contractors: Roman James Design Build Newport Beach, California

Jan 03 2017
Bitoutlet Rip you off for their website design, ask for more money for add ons! Bangalore Nationwide Author: Glasgow, Other Websites: Bitoutlet Nationwide

Jan 03 2017
CREDITMRI Chris Thomas In Florida This company didnt seem to be legit,I even asked for a manger to contact me after several of my cards and ID were requested to be sent over the web by Mr Chris Thomas in Florida. Nationwide
Sounds like a scam to me too - potential ID theft Author: Hampton, Virginia Credit Services: CREDITMRI Nationwide

Jan 03 2017
logo design cafe DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH LOGO DESIGN CAFE THEY STEAL MY MONEY.. Internet Author: New Jersey Customer: logo design cafe Internet

Jan 02 2017
Lux STYLE Sent me things which I did not order Denmark Denmark Author: Singapore, Other Adult Web Site: Lux STYLE Nationwide

Jan 02 2017
Hobbies Discount Mike Oliver@Hobbiesdiscount@gmail.comNoreen also @ Hobbiesdiscount@gmai.com Total Rip off - Do not order - Web site is still up and take your money! Vancover Canada Author: Belleville, Wisconsin Festivals & Event Services: Hobbies Discount Vancover,

Jan 02 2017
Aphroecs - Aphro eCommerce Solutions ,scam, Did not deliver on time, delayed several months, after $7,500 spent, non-responsive web designer New Delhi Internet
Author: Hawthorne, California Websites: Aphroecs Internet

Jan 01 2017
One Logo Design onelogodesign360digimarketing Pay in advance for service and they do not deliver a working product. Dallas, Texas - Los Angeles, California Internet Author: Thompsons Station , Tennessee Websites: One Logo Design Internet

Dec 31 2016
Quick Change Artist Onesole, Dominque McClain Barteet Failure to deliver but not to remove money from my account. Unavailable to find out info via email, web, phone numbers. It has been 6 weeks since my order and there is no legit contact information. They take your money without delivery of the product and have no legit contact number or email. W.Palm Beach Florida Author: Kentucky Specialty Stores: Quick Change Artist W.Palm Beach, Florida

Dec 30 2016
XCurrent Web Design - Roger Phillips XCurrent Web Design Took all of my money and left me with 2 broken Websites. New Port Richey Florida
Mike Dalson Works as Xcurrent web Designs partner. Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Websites: XCureent Web Desing Internet

Dec 30 2016
High class universe I ordered the cutest bank in the world on 12/3/2016 for $21.99. Received order confirmation but never received order after they did charge my card. Sent 2 emails with no response, now their Web page says not available. Big scam and disappointed grandson Internet Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Sales People: High class universe Internet

Dec 30 2016
EmpireOption When I tried to do an with drawl I was told that I had to make 200 times the amount of money that they deposited into my account after I initially deposited 1500 in their account and lost all of it except 250 dollars then then guy tells me since I was working the plans he told me her would refund what I lost the after weeks of calling I finally get him on the phone and he tells me that he will not refund my money till I make them 200 times why their refund was and it is in the fine print on the web site and that I can go and read it! Internet
Author: Anchorage , Alaska Brokerage Companies: EmpireOption Internet

Dec 30 2016
Yerdle Lost over $700 when web site closed money for the items I sold on the site Internet Author: Muldrow, Oklahoma Surplus Buyers & Sellers: Yerdle Internet

Dec 30 2016
Psychz Networks PhotonVPS PhotonVPS.com Jimmy Lu Vice President of Operations BUYER BEWARE. Bait and switch methodology for hosting company. Selling service they know will not work in hopes you will upgrade. Los Angeles California Bait and switch, buyer beware!! Author: Los Angeles, California Web Hosting: Psychz Networks Los Angeles, California