HERITAGE WEB DESIGN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: heritage web design
There may be more specific results for "heritage web design"
For more specific results for "heritage web design"
Showing 26-50 of 16,651 Found Reports For more specific results for "heritage web design"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 06 2017
Anon-V.com MyFreeCams.com webcam Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Adult Web Site: Anon-V.com Internet

May 06 2017
Mediagemm Looks like a wondered onto the wrong site and got charged for nothing. I only have given number to people who said they would not charge. This co baits you in with will not charge your credit card and free access...........NOT! They charge your card New York, WEB Internet Author: Maineville, Alabama Video Stores: Mediagemm Internet

May 06 2017
designtrojans.com www.designtrojans.com Design Trojans designtrojans 29 Logos Logo Design Fraud. online logo design website, contacted me by text message. sales team called. then nothing. Complete Fraud!!! Internet
Author: Ephrata, Pennsylvania Internet: designtrojans.com Internet

May 05 2017
idubor samuel ogie was on facebook said he was tamela mann and she was blessing with some money niegria Internet Author: rockhill, South Carolina Adult Web Sites: idubor samuel ogie Internet

May 05 2017
Heritage finance group Witte e randall, Randall Witte, David Hendrix Suppose to be a private lending service and for the past year I have been trying to get a loan for $150,000 and I have sent $2000 for nearly a year at 5 different time .I have a letter of guarantee that the would fund also have a letter that they would my money if they didn't fund and 9 months later I have recieved nothing. they have more excuses than I could think of they have said every excuse other than the dog ate the money. They have you send money to individuals through western union who launder the funds and send to them. Nothing but lies have been caught in many lies did send info through the mail and got a letter back from the Los angles da they happen to be using the same address. The letter stated that it was a scam Los angles California Author: Houston, Texas Loans: Heritage finance group Los angles, California

May 05 2017
Family Heritage Cancer Insurance Scam of a lifetime. Broadview Heights Ohio Author: Craig, Nebraska Insurance Agencies: Family Heritage Cancer Insurance Broadview Heights, Ohio

May 05 2017
GDD Logo Design Trust Logo Design I asked for a simple logo design - even sent visual suggestions of what I was looking for. After one week, they have sent me 5 logos that LOOK nothing like what I have asked for and they keep stalling. They sent me the same logos twice in a row - even after I said - NO. They are a total scam shop. My 10 year old can do better than what they are producing. I don't want anyone else falling into their bullshit trap of 1 day turnaround, money back guaranteed. They won't refund my money - unless I wait 90 days and I am still unhappy. No one has time for this. Horrible experience. Seattle, WA Internet Author: Lakewood, Colorado Small Business Services: GDD Logo Design Internet

May 04 2017
GoDaddy.com Website domain name auto renewal scam - refund refusal Scottsdale Arizona Author: New Jersey Web Hosting: GoDaddy.com Scottsdale, Arizona

May 03 2017
Asian Date Cupid Networks thousands of beautiful Asian Women seeking men for marriage! New York City, NY and Hong Kong Internet Author: Sherman, Texas Adult Web Sites: Asian Date Internet

May 03 2017
Vision Web PPC James Amato First Class Digital Solutions First Class Digital Marketing James Amato Sheenah Laine Sheenah Amato Vision Web PPC James Amato Ripped me off and charged my credit card thousands. Fake promises and fraud. Encino California
Fraudulent report filed by phony person pretending to be a client Author: Encino, California Advertising / Deceptive: Vision Web PPC James Amato Encino, California

May 03 2017
True Skin Review SpaelixirSerum.com This company charged me $185.00 for 2 free samples. The web site listed this as a free sample just pay shipping. San Diego California Author: Royston, Georgia Skin Care: True Skin Review Internet

May 02 2017
Asian Cheaters.com Internet Dating Asian Internet Author: Newton Falls, Ohio Adult Web Site: Asian Cheaters.com Internet

May 02 2017
Dom Ramirez Pixel and Line, Vynyl, Terrible Web Development Agency using Bait and Switch Tactics Boise, ID, Los Angeles Internet Boise, ID Internet Author: Idaho Computer Programmers: Dom Ramirez Internet

May 02 2017
Scout fantasy football Scout fantasy, scout.com, Scott atkins Prize winnings of $215 never received from scout $35 starter league Internet Author: Naples, Florida Adult Web Site: Scout fantasy football Internet

May 01 2017
LinkShe Sold a dreadful quality dress, unfit for purpose and will not refund until I return the item but they will not send me returns address Internet
Author: Guiseley, Alabama Adult Web Site: LinkShe Internet

May 01 2017
Dom Rameriz, Pixel and Line, Vynyl Terrible Web Development Agency using Bait and Switch Tactics Boise, ID, Los Angeles Internet Author: Idaho Computer Programmers: Dom Rameriz Internet

Apr 30 2017
Chicane interactive @chicane_in Internet Author: Buffalo, New York Adult Web Site: Chicane interactive @chicane_in Internet

Apr 30 2017
Best Choice, LLC - Clifford Augustin (Project Manager with Best Choice, LLC) Worse Customer Service Experience of My Life Binghamton New York Author: Elizabeth, New Jersey Web Hosting: Best Choice, LLC Binghamton, New York

Apr 28 2017
Web Developement Now Allegedly fixed my Dad's desktop & my laptop for $500.00+ for life. Called 6 months later saying we need to pay them more money for updates. Trenton New Jersey Author: Gray Summit, Missouri Computer Service & Repair: Web Developement Now Trenton, New Jersey

Apr 27 2017
Page Link I signed a contract to have a web page made in Dec. 2016 and was to be finished in a months time and was not and still not, it was not and im being billed every month and am told i cant get out of the contract and my bank continues to pay them Fairfield New Jersey Author: south river, New Jersey Websites: Page Link Fairfield, New Jersey

Apr 27 2017
Bing Microsoft Bad Results Search Engine Internet
Author: Portland, Oregon Adult Web Sites: Bing Internet

Apr 26 2017
Green Geeks Misinformed & misleading information. Doubled charged of unsed service because the misinformed Santa Monica California Author: Skykomish, Washington Web Hosting: Green Geeks Internet

Apr 26 2017
SY Web Design This co using my website, logo, and registered name to steal customers Flowermound Texas Author: Carrollton, Texas Computer Fraud: SY Web Design Flowermound, Texas

Apr 25 2017
DISH network DISH a deceptive devil!!! Nationwide
Service Author: Lutz, Florida Adult Web Site: DISH network Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
ORLANDO POOLS BY DESIGN MATT SZAFRAN ORLANDO POOLS BY DESIGN MATT SZAFRAN** WARNING** WINTER PARK Florida Author: WINTER PARK, Florida Pool Builders: ORLANDO POOLS BY DESIGN MATT SZAFRAN WINTER PARK , Florida