Your Search | hertz rental car

Nov 28 2016
Fuccillo kia of Wesley Chapel Wesley chapel kia Interesting Story with Wesley Chapel Kia. I had an appointment to trade in my vehicle and purchase a new vehicle. Of course I had all of my information ahead of time and made sure they had my information and told them that I work for Lyft and Uber. I was told that that would not be a problem at all.  So much for advertising HUGE deals at Wesley Chapel Kia. #wesleychapelkia #FuccillokiaofWesleychapel Wesley chapel Florida Author: Middleburg, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Fuccillo kia of Wesley Chapel Wesley chapel , Florida

Nov 28 2016
car city baltimore fraud sales, bad cars and dishonest baltimore Maryland Author: baltimore, Maryland Auto Dealers: car city baltimore, md baltimore, Maryland

Nov 28 2016
East Beltline Towing Got my car impounded Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Auto Towing: East Beltline Towing Grand Rapids, Michigan

Nov 27 2016
Prestige Cars Prestige Cars of HollywoodPrestige Auto Boutique Inc. ** WORST Car Buying Experience ever! I Got ROBBED! Dishonest HORRIBLE Car dealer reported MULTIPLE Time by other buyers! BUYER BEWARE!! Hollywood Florida RESPONDING TO A COMPLAINT Author: atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Prestige Cars Hollywood , Florida

Nov 27 2016
AMERICAN TRUCK SHOW ROOM AMERICAN TRUCKS NEWNAN Georgia Author: Douglasville, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: AMERICAN TRUCK SHOW ROOM NEWNAN , Georgia

Nov 26 2016
State Farm car insurance State Farm insurance scam- won't pay you on claim! Pittsburgh, pennsylvania Nationwide Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Car Insurance: State Farm car insurance Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
Braggs used cars Lemon car Barboursville Internet Author: Huntington, West Virginia Auto Dealers: Braggs used cars Internet

Nov 25 2016
Ok foodtrucks Luis Felipe Elvira Gonzalez Swindler, fraudstér,lier, Once you pay them for a foodtruck they disparar and you dont have the foodtruck and Your investment. Mexico City, Chulas Vista , New York Mexico City
Author: Mexico, Auto & Truck Rental: Ok foodtrucks Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
Sixt.com Unrealistic penalty fees equivalent to a ripoff Beirut, germany, Germany, Internet Author: Dubai, Auto & Truck Rental: Sixt Internet

Nov 25 2016
Fastrip gas station This morning at 5:15 a.m. I purchased a tub of Dreyer's Ice Cream cookies and cream flavor when I got home approximately 1015 minutes after purchasing the ice cream at the gas station I proceeded to then make an ice cream cone to find out only that the ice cream was frostbitten and had ice all over it it tasted disgusting and slimy and it just was not right I call no later than I find out how bad that ice cream was fastrip store only to be told that I was able to take pictures and wait till 6 in the morning till the manager got there they cannot do nothing about it I wait till 6 and go at 6 and also at 6 a.m. I was told that the manager would not be in until 7 a.m. I get back after leaving and wasting my gas to go there the first time and the manager then who is there is insisting on telling me that the ice cream is not expired that it is not bad so they cannot give me my money back what kind of other store would not give you your money back if you purchase something and it did not taste good or for instance your ice cream has ice all over it when you took the lid off that is just wrong I argued and argued with the person and then I asked for the corporate number and they proceeded to give me a number that didn't even work when I tried to call it and then I asked for the right number and they wouldn't even give it to me after arguing with the car for 30 minutes and making a scene in front of customers and other people and bears in myself because they were trying to make me look stupid and look like I was done because I had something bad that they sold me that I paid my cash for I finally got my money back but they insisted on not giving me my money back for the first 25 minutes of me being there I was so pissed off Bullhead City Arizona Author: Bullhead City, Arizona Abusive Parents: Fastrip gas station Bullhead City, Arizona

Nov 24 2016
Courtesey Ford Conyers GA No Need to worry we will register your car you just need to wait for tags it takes up to 45 days, I need to make sure what taxes are in your state.(finance) Conyers Georgia Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Motor Vehicle: Courtesey Ford Conyers GA Conyers , Georgia

Nov 24 2016
Autonation Greenacres Damaged my car, and said I could drive my car with a rear end leaking fluid Greenacres, Fl. Florida
Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Autonation Greenacres Internet

Nov 24 2016
Jill Gibson Arany International , Escalade Logistics Stole rental equipment, stole tires wheels, major damage to equipment, refuses to pay rent, avoiding repo agents Irving Texas Author: Villa ridge, Missouri Auto & Truck Rental: Jill Gibson Irving, Texas

Nov 24 2016
Transcontinental Car Rafael owner Ripped me off twice with a car Boca Florida Life's Lessons Author: Dallas, Texas Car Financing: Transcontinental Car Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Nov 23 2016
GLOBLE INSURANCE AUCTION RIP ME OFF FOR $6773.00 SOLD ME A CAR I NEVER GOT I HAVE TRIED TO BUY SEVERAL DIFFERENT ONE FROM THEM THEY JUST BLOW ME OFF WITH NO REPLY WONT ANSWER MY CALLS GOES TO AN ANSWERING SERVICE THEY SAY DELAWARE THEY ARE'NT THERE Internet They shut me down from logging on their web site Author: Rosedale, Virginia Junk Dealers: GLOBLE INSURANCE AUCTION Internet

Nov 23 2016
Danis Auto sales Sold me a lemon and lied about paying for rental Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: Danis Auto sales Pennsylvania

Nov 23 2016
Corvette King Auto Sales Deceptive Car Lot!! Kennedale Texas Author: Irving, Texas Auto Dealers: Corvette King Auto Sales Kennedale, Texas

Nov 23 2016
Ominsure Sold me a car warranty which I cancelled after they sent me a rather nasty letter. I just discovered they have been debiting my checking account ever since. Nationwide Author: Southaven, Mississippi Auto Dealer Repairs: Ominsure Nationwide

Nov 23 2016
USSA - Car Insurance USSA Will not return my call. San Antonio Texas Nationwide What??? Author: Navarre, Florida Car Insurance: USSA - Car Insurance Nationwide

Nov 23 2016
California Detailing Unprofessional, sexual Williamsville New York Author: New York Car Washes: California Detailing Williamsville, New York

Nov 23 2016
Camden apartments Camden at spring creek Upon move our this company will charge you for miscellaneous expenses even though upon walk out inspection uou are cleared of fees. Company will not honor deposits paid upon move in. Unreasonable rent increases over $100 per leasw term. Upon move out that pad file to increase money owed. If you refuse to pay it goes against your rental history spring Texas Author: Houston, Texas Better Business Bureau: Camden apartments spring, Texas

Nov 22 2016
Turo car Rental Turo car rental is totally rip off...i have rented a damaged 2007 Chevy and been charged more than 1500 for one week... with Hidden fees Houston TEXAS
Author: Houston , Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Turo Car Rental Internet

Nov 21 2016
complete recovery corp comcast comcast modem sales and rental. After purchase they keep saying to return the modem Internet Author: belford, New Jersey Computer Service & Repair: complete recovery corp Internet

Nov 21 2016
Big Daddy's Car lot I was lied to by my car salesman and set up to later get my car impounded. Then disrespected and treated bad by the people who answer the phones in the office. They will do anything for money. They do not care at all about there customers and/ or customer service. Contacting them with any issues you may be experiencing is a complete waste of time, because they will not help even if your paying customer in good standing. Worse company I've ever done business with and highly unprofessional. They told me whatever they felt like they needed to just to get my money. It's apparent lying is a just apart of their bad business scheme. I say to anyone looking Go Elsewhere. Anywhere else, I've dealt with several car lots and never have ive ever encountered such trouble as I've had with them in the very short amount of time I've dealt with their company. Dallas Texas Are you serious? Whoever you are. Author: Garland, Texas Auto Dealers: Big Daddy's Car lot Dallas, Texas

Nov 21 2016
Madison Hill Properties Madison Hill Properties Madison Hill Properties does not care about its tenant lives Chatham New Jersey Author: New Providence, New Jersey Rental Supplies: Madison Hill Properties Chatham, New Jersey