Your Search | hertz rental car

Jan 12 2017
Pj car delear and mcc mot centre bradford Pj car delearMcc mot centre Car mot passed with more than 40 faults in car u can even open the banet Bradfird Internet Author: Windermere, Alabama Auto Dealers: Pj car delear and mcc mot centre bradford Internet

Jan 11 2017
Security national automotive acceptance company SNAAC, snaac, security national Lies and fraud about late and missed payments rude customer service, account moved to collections as delinquent Mason Nationwide
Author: Wahiawa, Hawaii Car Financing: Security national automotive acceptance company Nationwide

Jan 11 2017
Strobesnmore Strobesity n'more Owner scams first responders of there hard earned $ Westerly Rhode Island Author: danielsville, Pennsylvania Car Parts & Accessories: Strobesnmore Westerly , Rhode Island

Jan 11 2017
American Federal Auto American Federal Auto are scam artist do not buy a car from them summerville South Carolina Author: Summerville, South Carolina Auto Dealers: American Federal Auto summerville , South Carolina

Jan 11 2017
Amerigas Tank Rental Fee Harriburg Pennsylvania So the REAL... Author: Boiling Springs, Pennsylvania Employers: Amerigas Harriburg, Pennsylvania

Jan 11 2017
Joseph Kasper incompetent lawyer, disorganized, cannot write motions or appeals well, makes appointments and is hours late or sleeping in his car, office is a mess NY New York Author: Howard Beach, New York Lawyers: Joseph Kasper NY , New York

Jan 11 2017
AHIS P.O. box 260098 Miami FL 33126-9807 American Heritage Insurance Services Deceptive Business Practice. My pimary Insurance carrier Covered my legitmate totl loss not at fualt auto claim. Gap stalled each stepm of the procees for 120 Day destorying my credit score. and not paying mre for the residual refund for my Extended auto warranty of which 41 months werenot used. Miami Florida Author: Mckeesport, Pennsylvania Car Insurance: AHIS Miami , Florida

Jan 10 2017
Edgewood Management Edgewood Management CorporationEdgewood Management, Inc. rental scam, taxpayer ripoff, illegal lawsuits, realty scam Gaithersburg Maryland Author: Germantown, Maryland Property Management: Edgewood Management Gaithersburg, Maryland

Jan 10 2017
1st Denver Commute Town Car & Limo, LLC 1st Denver Commute, Walid Moaz Thief, Crook, Dishonest, No morals, Jerk, Cant spell, total Joke, Stay Away. Denver Colorado Author: Portland, Oregon Chauffeurs: 1st Denver Commute Town Car & Limo, LLC Denver, Colorado

Jan 10 2017
Kings Honda Performance Kings HondaCentury Honda They tried to cheat me on a repair Cincinnati Ohio
Author: Lebanon , Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: Kings Honda Cincinnati , Ohio

Jan 10 2017
Eldan Car rental Israel insurance rippoff Israel Nationwide Author: san marcos, California Car Rentals: Eldan Car rental Israel Nationwide

Jan 10 2017
Carparts.com Car Parts.Com Incorrect or damaged parts 6 pieces out of an 11 part order...Buyer Beware. Shop Elsewhere cannot find city no state info listed
Author: yukon, Oklahoma Auto Parts: Carparts.com Internet

Jan 10 2017
Meineke Car Care Center #337 No service, no refund, car in worse condition! Columbus Ohio
Author: Columbus, Ohio Franchises: Meineke Car Care Center #337 Columbus, Ohio

Jan 09 2017
Unstoppable Vision, LLC Website was HighClassGifts.com (website no longer exists) Their ad appeared on my Facebook newsfeed. I ordered two activity/food trays for children's car seats. The payment came out of my account immediately on 11/24/16. I tried to contact them by email and had no response. When I went to their website, it no longer exists. I went to my bank the first week of January and filed a complaint. The $49.98 that I was charged has been returned to my account. Internet Author: Harrison, , Ohio Attorney Generals: Unstoppable Vision, LLC Internet

Jan 09 2017
RentaDucati.com Rent a Duc LLC David Johnson Internet Paypal scam and rental of faulty motorbikes Los Angeles Internet, Los Angeles Author: New York, New York Motorcycles: RentaDucati.com Internet

Jan 09 2017
Appleby automotive group; Sara, Nathan Appleby Sold me a car that does not run. Will not return any phone calls or text messages. Are never at car lot. Stole my money from me. columbus Ohio Author: columbus, Ohio Auto Dealers: Appleby automotive group columbus, Ohio

Jan 09 2017
Speedy Lube Time stamped from speedy invoice 11:37 1/6/2017 Penna Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: Speedy Lube

Jan 09 2017
Mike Jones Cars Mike Jones Mr. Jones scammed me out of money to purchase a car Columbia South Carolina Nationwide Corrected version Author: Columbia, South Carolina Auto Dealers: Mike Jones Cars Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
Credit Acceptance CAC Great lakes car sales sold me a 2004 gr prix brakes were hard they ket me take it home three weeks later i had to get a new transmission. I called cac they said take it back a no go i end up. Getting it impounded at my apt complex because they lot was being redone 1 month after having the car i needed a turpentine belt it stayed parked 8 months no payment no contact from either end in 2008 sept they sued me 2010 and take my taxes this isnt fair... RIP OFF MY MOM PAYED THEM 4 YEARS AND STILL OWE 2800 ON A 01 DURANGO IT WAS SOLD WITH A HANGER HOLDING THE MUFFLER... It was so loud I thought the city was about to knock down my house Southfield Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Auto Dealer Repairs: Credit Acceptance Southfield , Michigan

Jan 08 2017
open road lending Discriminating advertisement Dallas Texas Author: kennett, Missouri Car Financing: open road lending Dallas, Texas

Jan 08 2017
Jay's Auto Sales Sold me a lemon car that has been in the shop for repairs 15 times for traction control Wadsworth Ohio Author: Homerville, Ohio Auto Repair Service: Jay's Auto Sales Wadsworth, Ohio

Jan 08 2017
One Source Auto OneSource Auto Dishonest Business and Atrocious Car Buying Experience Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Boulder, Colorado Auto Dealers: One Source Auto Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jan 08 2017
The Select Group LLC Select Group, The Select Group The Select Group Hires People with no Technical Background or Knowledge - Most Staffers are former Cheerleaders, Bartenders, Car Salemen, Waitresses, er=tc. Raleigh, NC (Corp. Office) Nationwide References vs. Free Leads Author: Nationwide Employment Services: The Select Group LLC Nationwide

Jan 07 2017
showplace rental showplace bucyrus ohio 44820 @ galion ,ohio. i need legal advice..for sure.. bucyrus,ohio 44820 @galion ohio Nationwide Author: bucyrus, Ohio Civil Rights Violators: showplace rental Nationwide

Jan 07 2017
Mike Jones Told me if I gave him 1,800.00 my credit score will be in the 700's in order to purchase a new car. Stated he knew dealers in Charlotte that could get me a BMW X5 brand new off the lot. Charlotte Internet Author: Irmo, South Carolina Accounting: Mike Jones Internet