Your Search | hertz rental car

Aug 31 2015
Farmer's Insurance Group Randy Walker Want payment after insurance was cancelled before next payment was due!!! Needham Maine Author: Boyne City, Michigan Car Insurance: Farmer's Insurance Group Needham, Maine

27, Report #1251964

Aug 31 2015
Meineke Car Care Center Forgot to replace oil cap and tried to rip off my daughter Summerville South Carolina
Author: Summerville, South Carolina Mechanics: Meineke Car Care Center Summerville, South Carolina

Aug 31 2015
DRIVETIME (DT FINANCE CORP.) SCAM INTEREST PREDATORY LOANS DESPERATE SITUATIONS SHADY SALES TACTICS PHOENIX ARIZONA, (WEST PALM BEACH, Florida) Nationwide
Typical SERIAL Deadbeat Author: LAKE WORTH, Florida Car Financing: DRIVETIME Nationwide

29, Report #1251962

Aug 31 2015
Sun Shine Auto I purchased a Car there and they promised to give me another key after I paid and also a paint job Menasha Wisconsin Author: Menasha , wis, Wisconsin Auto Dealer Repairs: Mick Dillon Menasha , Wisconsin

30, Report #1251939

Aug 31 2015
Michael Warren & Pasquerita M. Tobacco VACATION RENTAL SCAM Duck North Carolina Author: Theresa, New York Lodging: Michael Warren & Pasquerita M. Tobacco Duck, North Carolina

Aug 30 2015
Triple D Motors LLC Ms. Mandy DayMr. David (her husband) Sold my car did not pay me. Had my car one year. And talked dirty about it. Welford South Carolina Author: Campobello, South Carolina Auto Dealers: Triple D Motors LLC Welford, South Carolina

Aug 30 2015
Carsunder500.net Carsunder500.net these people had me believe that you can buy a car under 500dollars .once i paid the $27 i could not call no numbers to talk to them about the car.some people i called they said that car been sold a month ago one person said he put thevcar on craigslist he didn't even know who these people were Internet Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Liars: Carsunder500.net Internet

Aug 30 2015
Jason Martin Tin-Ram Roofing, First American Roofing & Contracting, Martin Bros Bikes Jason Martin is a Cheating Scam Artist Used Car Salesman At Best Desoto Texas
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Liars: Jason Martin Desoto, Texas

Aug 29 2015
carrentals.com cheat, deceptive enter Internet Author: gardena, California Auto & Truck Rental: carrentals.com Internet

Aug 28 2015
carrentals.com Worst car rental experience ever online Internet Author: California Car Rentals: carrentals.com Internet

Aug 28 2015
Payless Car Rental Payless Car Rental: Home of Bait and Switch Tactics, Financial Duplicity, and Rotten Customer Service Burlingame California Author: Grand Ledge, Michigan Auto & Truck Rental: Payless Car Rental Burlingame, California

Aug 28 2015
Ferco Motors - Used Car Dealer - Miami FL Ferco Motors - Used Car Dealer -  SCAM DEALERSHIP. SELLS YOU A DEFECTIVE VEHICLE PROMISING REPAIRS AND THEN SAYS THIS IS AN AS IS PURCHASE.  miami Florida And You're Surprised? Author: MIAMI SPRINGS, Florida Auto Dealers: Ferco Motors - Used Car Dealer - Miami FL miami, Florida

Aug 28 2015
Kia of Union City Teara Watts, Ken Browning Not just another family affair Union City Georgia Author: Snellville , Georgia Car Financing: Kia of Union City Union City , Georgia

Aug 28 2015
Enterprise Rent-A-Car Any enterprise I sincerely suggest customers to NOT rent from Enterprise Lexington Kentucky Author: Lexington, Kentucky Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise Rent-A-Car Lexington, Kentucky

Aug 28 2015
Mitsubishi Motors Credit of America Inc. Mitsubishi Motors Credit of America, Inc.PO Box 9940 Mobile, AL 36691 Lease account impossible to close out. mobile Nationwide Author: New Hampshire Car Financing: Mitsubishi Motors Credit of America Inc. Nationwide

Aug 28 2015
I-Care Body Works Paid for car repair, got it back w/more problems Sapulpa Oklahoma Author: Sapulpa, Oklahoma Body Work & Repair: I-Care Body Works in Sapulpa, Oklahoma Sapulpa, Oklahoma

Aug 28 2015
Lompoc Honda Lie, Cheat, Safety Car, Buy, Sell lompoc California Read it again Author: San Luis Obispo, California Auto Dealers: Lompoc Honda lompoc, California

Aug 28 2015
WHL Logistics Charged my credit card and never showed up to deliver my cars. Rapidan Virginia Internet Author: manassas, Virginia Auto & Truck Rental: WHL Logistics Internet

Aug 27 2015
Formosa Covers Formosa Cover DAMAGED my Gem e2 instead of Protecting it!! Irvine California
Author: ft thomas, Kentucky Car Parts & Accessories: Formosa Covers Irvine , California

Aug 27 2015
Angela Moran I paid $1000 penalty before my account was renegade but Angela Moran refused to reinstate my account even though I had paid my renege fee. Efforts to reach her on phone for complete 5 working days was tuated by her office workers. She has also fail to respond to my request to reinstate my account. Athens Alabama Author: HOUSTON, Texas Car Insurance: Jaden Cars & Trucks Athens, Alabama

Aug 27 2015
Hertz Car Rental, Sky Harbor Airport, Phoenix , Arizona 85034 Insurance Scams Reps RIP OFF CUSTOMERS Phoenix Arizona Author: Woodbury, New Jersey Auto & Truck Rental: Hertz Rent A Car Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 27 2015
Andy Rizen Andi Rizen Selling a car and concealed/lied it was involved in an accident The Woodlands Texas Author: houston, Texas Body Work & Repair: Andy Rizen The Woodlands, Texas

Aug 27 2015
protectmycar.com. solace auto warranty precision auto craig rubino. Florida. Nationwide car warranty scam. beware Florida. and national Internet Author: boca, Florida Auto Warranty: protectmycar.com. solace auto warranty precision auto craig rubino. Internet

Aug 27 2015
The Auto Warranty dba AWA Services Grp I had a service contract for 4 years 48000 mile & after two years I've only drove the car about 15 thousand miles so I decided I didn't need a warrantee & wanted my refund Terminating my contract. I did all that was asked of me & now I've been waiting going on six months for my refund Salibury Maryland Author: Long Island City, New York Auto Warranty: The Auto Warranty dba AWA Services Grp Nationwide

Aug 27 2015
Solace Previous Precision Auto Protection and effective August 31, 2015 will change yet again to Protect my Car Would not let xld warranty but offered a major discount to stay pass 30 day trial Clearwater Florida Author: McKees Rocks , Pennsylvania Auto Warranty: Solace Clearwater , Florida