HERTZ RENTAL CAR Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: hertz rental car
There may be more specific results for "hertz rental car"
For more specific results for "hertz rental car"
Showing 26-50 of 30,620 Found Reports For more specific results for "hertz rental car"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 20 2017
Maus Nissan WORST BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER Dishonest from the moment I walked in-answered ad for 2013 Altima and Jaryd Gerhart said it was while it was a 2012-never got Carfax for 2 weeks which showed it was in a wreck and it was a rental-had issue immediately with car and it took almost a week to diagnose and repair and it was only a gauge-this is the most Sleazy and unethical business I have ever done business with port richey Florida Author: Spring Hill, Florida Auto Dealers: Maus Nissan new port richey, Florida

Jul 20 2017
Car Hop Vallejo, CA I bought a car from Car Hop in Vallejo in March 2017 and it just blew up July 16, 2017 (4 months) because I did not have full coverage they want me to still pay for a faulty car (DEATH TRAP) my daughter was driving from Fresno to Oakland the Nissan 2009 Versa started to smoke and then there was a pop (FIRE) she pulled over to the side of the road and the car blew up. Nationwide
Author: Oakland, California Auto Dealers: Car Hop Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
United Car Care ,Inc I paid $105.95 a month for auto repair insurance. I notify the company that I wouldn't be participating and the policy. Representative told me to hold off for two weeks and she would call me back. After that I had several family issue in a sister that passed away. 333 Mid Rivers Mall Drive ,St Peters MO 63376 Author: Battle Creek, Michigan Auto Dealer Repairs: United Car Care ,Inc Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Westlake Financial services I financed a VW golf 2010 with westlake for $8500 , They obligated me to pay them $17000 in during 5 years. I volunteer to repossessed the car. They sold the car to auction for $2500. They Obligated me to pay $6597.00 for a car I don't have. Los Angeles California You are very confused Author: Immokalee, Florida Auto Dealers: Westlake Financial services Los Angeles , California

Jul 20 2017
Title Max Mike Harassing me every day. Calling my business phone Mcdonough Georgia Typical Deadbeat Entitlement Attitude Author: McDonough, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Title Max Mcdonough, Georgia

Jul 20 2017
Ziegler's Auto Sales Car Buyer Beware Cincinnati Ohio Consumer Answer Author: dayton, Kentucky Auto Dealers: Ziegler's Auto Sales Cincinnati, Ohio

Jul 19 2017
Kristi Granberry ALIAS English Car Theft? Crack Addict? Prostitute? Buyer Beware See Links Kristi Granberry Arrested Unlawful Possession of a Controlled Substance & Car Theft Dothan Alabama
Author: Orlando, Florida Con Artists: Kristi Granberry Alabama

Jul 19 2017
Blue Angels Limo DBA LA Town Car Limo Service AL They were able to hijack my google listing and attach their banner and link to my site Santa Monica California Author: El Segundo, California Travel Services: Blue Angels Limo DBA LA Town Car Limo Service Santa Monica, California

Jul 19 2017
Progressive Insurance Rose Visovec 4406206515Ronald Miller Bait and switch price ot outright fraud mayfield village Ohio Author: carmel, New York Car Insurance: Progressive Insurance mayfield village, Ohio

Jul 18 2017
The VIR Group Alistair Barret Powell With held rental income Fruitland Park, Florida Florida Never had a client called Jake Author: The Villages, Florida Lodging: The VIR Group

Jul 18 2017
Super express car wash Phoenix Arizona Author: Glendale, Arizona Banks: Super express car wash Phoenix , Arizona

Jul 18 2017
Easterns Automotive Group Easterns motors of laurelEasterns motors of HyattsvilleEastern motors of MccleanEasterns motors of SterlingEastern motors of Temple Hills False representation, lies, deceitful, warranty, stereotypical used car sales Laurel Maryland Author: Eldersburg, Maryland Auto Dealers: Easterns Automotive Group Laurel , Maryland

Jul 18 2017
Auto Splish Splash DAMAGED MY CAR DUE TO NEGLIGENCE Frisco Texas Author: Frisco, Texas Car Washes: Auto Splish Splash Frisco, Texas

Jul 18 2017
FIREFLY BARCELONA FIREFLY RENTAL CARS SCAM FIREFLY WILL CHARGE YOU THE DOUBLE EVEN IF YOU RENT THROUGH RENTALCARS OR EXPEDIA BARCELONA Internet Author: New York Auto & Truck Rental: FIREFLY BARCELONA Internet

Jul 18 2017
HERTZ TOLL CHARGE-ATS HERTZ TOLL CHARGE-ATS 8779775771 ON Scam ! They charge you fees you do not know where it comes from Internet Author: New York Auto & Truck Rental: HERTZ TOLL CHARGE-ATS Internet

Jul 18 2017
Drive Time I went in to purchase a car but was in a hurry. Had to get to the airport. Found a car but couldn't do all the paper work. So the sale clerk told me that I had to put a down payment on the car to hold it or it would be gone  so I did. Stone mountain Georgia Author: Stone mountain, Georgia Auto Dealers: Drive Time Stone mountain , Georgia

Jul 17 2017
Llantera Munoz Tire/Auto shop I drove my car to their shop and had to have it towed out. Avondale Az Author: Avondale, Arizona Auto Mechanics: Llantera Munoz Tire/Auto shop

Jul 17 2017
San Tan Ford Internet Used Car Sales Rip-Off Gilbert Arizona Scams in the Auto industry will never go away Author: Casas Adobes, Arizona Motor Vehicle: San Tan Ford Gilbert, Arizona

Jul 17 2017
Budget Equipment Rental Neil Marcelluno SCAM ON EBAY Hollywood Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: Budget Equipment Rental Hollywood, Florida

Jul 17 2017
Demondtond Demondtond Team Dodge DEMONDTOND WRECKED MY NEW CAR Conroe Texas Author: Trinity, Texas Auto Repair Service: Demondtond Conroe , Texas

Jul 17 2017
PITNEY BOWES DON'T SIGN UP EVER NEENAH Wisconsin Author: CHULA VISTA, California Computer Rental 2: PITNEY BOWES NEENAH, Wisconsin

Jul 17 2017
Preeti Sehgal Farmers Insurance 5655 Silver Creek Rd San Jose Ca Dishonest, Lying, False Claims San Jose California Author: san jose, California Car Insurance: Preeti Sehgal San Jose, California

Jul 17 2017
Watson Chevrolet Bo Watson In January of 17 to car Cadillac 2000 DeVille it was stored and covered in the garage since 2007 we had it towed to watch and Chevrolet to have the gas drained out of it in the fuels and added and tires put on Tucson Arizona Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Dealers: Watson Chevrolet Bo Watson

Jul 17 2017
Aaron's Rent to Own Refusal to take leased property back and threatening arrest if payments not received Saint Joseph Missouri Author: Saint Joseph, Missouri Rental Stores: Aaron's Rent to Own Saint Joseph, Missouri