HEWLETT PACKARD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: hewlett packard
There may be more specific results for "hewlett packard"
For more specific results for "hewlett packard"
Showing 1-25 of 706 Found Reports For more specific results for "hewlett packard"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
HP HEWLETT PACKARD HP TAKES MY CREDIT CARD AND DOES NOT REFUND ME Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Computer Dealers: HP Internet

Jul 14 2017
HP Instant Ink HEWLETT PACKARD Extortion, ripoff, Internet Author: Cary, North Carolina Questionable Activities: HP Instant Ink Internet

Jul 10 2017
Hewlett Packard I bought a new HP printer (HP OFFICEJET PRO 6790) that was described as being compatiable with my HP Pavilion computer to only learn that I must buy more drivers and firewall protections from them in order to have something successfully print from my computer. What a ripoff. Internet Recheck that model number Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Hewlett Packard Internet

Jun 19 2017
Prize Distribution Services Hi, my name is Keenya French I received a letter sometime back in Aug 09,2016. The letter stated that I was a guarantee winner of $1,823,976 dollars and that I had to respond within 14 days from receiving the letter. Hewlett New York Author: Victorville, California Government Corruption: Prize Distribution Services NY

5, Report #1351967

Feb 09 2017
Pmb #402 ,1334 Peninsula Blvd Hewlett New York 11556New York Internet Author: Miami Gardens, Florida Internet: Pmb #402 ,1334 Peninsula Blvd Hewlett NY11556 Internet

Feb 02 2017
HP Smartfriends Hewlett Packard HP Suport HP Smartfriends is not honest to their customers more about taking your money than supporting their new computers Nationwide Author: Stateline, Nevada Computer Manufaturers: HP Smartfriends Nationwide

7, Report #1351991

Jan 25 2017
HP Hewlett Packard HPCarepack extended warranty not honored even though paid for Nationwide Three Questions Author: Fort Worth, Texas Computer Manufaturers: HP Nationwide

Nov 07 2016
Hewlitt Packard Bad Product, worse service Author: Chilliwack, Alabama Computer Manufaturers: Hewlitt Packard

Nov 07 2016
Hewlett Packard OEM printer cartridge costs about 30 cents a page. Printed only about 50 B&W standard pages Palo Alto CA California Author: Tampa, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Hewlett Packard Palo Alto CA, California

Oct 22 2016
HEWLETT PARKARD All-in-one printers ENVY Nationwide Author: Wallaceburg, Ontario Electronic Manufacturers: HEWLETT PARKARD Nationwide

Oct 14 2016
Hewlitt Packard HP Care SmartFriend HP Care SmartFriend never solved my PC problem, and created more issues Nationwide Author: Havre De Grace, Maryland Computer Service & Repair: Hewlitt Packard Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
Hewlett Packard, Nick W. Delayed Warranty Repair Palo Alto California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Manufaturers: Hewlett Packard Internet

Sep 19 2016
Sweepstakes from Hewlett New York. L. Davirez ? T. Kroph ? Receive notification that I was a winner asked me to send $20 so I did received another letter just like it !!! Asking for another $20 this time I had questioned it and the same day received a letter from their office of the treasurer saying that I had also won. This happens to be a different amount wanting me to send $25 the winning amount was also different they asked me to return this in a specific time there are no dates on it they asked to send it to the address on the front of the letter and there is no address on the front of the letter Two separate prize amounts and three separate letters and like a fool I already sent $20 I'm not send in another 20 or the 25 for the third letter please let me know about this Hewlett New York Author: Bridgeport, Nebraska Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes from Hewlett New York Hewlett, New York

Aug 24 2016
Prize distribution services The letter states that i won 1,823,976.00. It says i needed to claim my prize in 14 days by sending them 20 dollars which I did. It has a prize file number of 30601319345. I have not received anything from them in over a month. I was scammed and want my money back. Hewlett New York Not going to happen.... Author: Baltimore, Maryland Cash Services: Prize distribution services Hewlett, New York

Aug 20 2016
prize distribution services pmb #402 1334 peninsula blvd Hewlett NY 11557 Sponsor guaranteed cash report 1,823,976.00 and have to respond in 14 days to get money send them 20 bucks for them to save and send out had gotten a letter in the mail showing I had won 1,823,976.00 and I had to respond within the 14 days but had to send them 20 bucks back and respond or they will give the money away and haven't Hurd anything and had looked up on line to see if it was true and sum one else got scamed and my dumb a*s send it to them its a scam and sum one need to put a end or many more families are going to get scaled and ur thinking ur life changing and it's wrong Nationwide Author: DENVER, Colorado Attorneys General: prize distribution services pmb #402 1334 peninsula blvd Hewlett NY 11557 Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
prize distribution services they claimed i was a winner of 1,823,976.00 had to send them 20 dollars within 14 days hewlett new york New York Author: MESA, Arizona Media: prize distribution services hewlett ny , New York

Aug 18 2016
Hewlett Packard Hewlett Packard, HP, charged me a for defective recovery media Nationwide Author: Nationwide Computer Manufactures: Computer Manufactures: Hewlett Packard Nationwide

Aug 15 2016
hp Hewlett packard HP STORE WEBSITE FALSE ADVERTISING WITH HP WARRANTY PACKS Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Manufactures: hp Internet

Aug 12 2016
Prize Distribution Services Received confirmed notice of the cash prize of $1.823.976.00 with security encrypted code ID. I would lose out on the cash if i did not send a processing fee of $20. in 14 days. Hewlett New York Author: Hercules, California Unusual Rip-Off: Prize Distribution Services Hewlett, New York

Aug 08 2016
Prize Distribution Services I was informed that I was confirmed cash prize winner of $1,823,976.00 It said as of 08:11 this morning, you Cindy ***** were confirmed as a CASH PRIZE WINNER. IT said I must respond at once. It said I must provide identity confirmation by returning the form within 14 days with a check, cash or money order for $20 or I may forfeit my cash winnings. It even has a security encryption code of 30601481 Hewlett New York Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Online Trading: Prize Distribution Services Hewlett, New York

21, Report #1319706

Jul 30 2016
Rona Hummel of Nu Glo Medi Spa Rona Hummel is a Thief Hewlett New York Author: New York Health Spas: Rona Hummel of Nu Glo Medi Spa Hewlett, New York

Jun 30 2016
OPTIMAL BANKCARD Hewlett New York Author: Tempe, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Optimal Bankcard Hewlett, New York

Jun 28 2016
Optimal Bankcard Commerce payment systems, Evolution Bankcard, Evo Payments, Merchant Commerce, bestpaymentprocessors.com Ripoff deceptive companies, steal from merchants Hewlett,NY and Melville,NY Nationwide Author: New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Optimal Bankcard Nationwide

Jun 22 2016
Hewlitt Packard HP HP 8610 RIPOFF / BLACK INK ONLY USES AS MUCH INK AS COLOR CORVALLIS OREGON Author: Lebanon, Oregon Computer Dealers: Hewlitt Packard Internet

Jun 11 2016
HP, Inc. (Hewlett Packard) Sold Me a Defective Computer Madison Heights, MI Nationwide Author: Madison Heights, Michigan Computer Manufactures: HP, Inc. Nationwide